KSI Global

KSI Costume Party 2020 (10/1-10/23)

Welcome to the 2020 Costume Party!

This is going to be a special community event for the month of October. Members will have an opportunity to share their Halloween costumes, cosplays, etc (CoC Applies, a G String is not a costume, sorry @KSI xKing 77). Costumes of member's Pets and/or Family will also be allowed should you prefer. Any and all who participate will receive the Costume Party 2020 Forums Award, and we have some other TBD prizes we may give out. Members will be able to submit from 10/1 until 10/23. 

Member Submissions will be sent to myself on Discord, since the forums have an issue with sharing images unless you use a site to host the image.  I will then put all of the information shared into a channel with the contest judges. My Discord contact info is: Airborne 7 #8959

Please send me everything in the following format, and then also post on this topic saying that you sent me a submission, so I can keep track of who gets the forum award as well. PLEASE FILL OUT THE ENTIRE FORM

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Member's Gamertag:

Division/Squad/Departments You Represent:

Description of Costume (Whether it's from a movie, show, book, or whether it's something completely original. Tell us what your costume is so that we aren't guessing incorrectly):

(Yes/No)Whether or not You want any submitted pictures possibly shared for KSI Social Media:

• 2 weeks later...

Member's Gamertag: 
KSI Callan05

Division/Squad: 
SL Prestige
Departments You Represent:

None

Description of Costume (Whether it's from a movie, show, book, or whether it's something completely original. Tell us what your costume is so that we aren't guessing incorrectly):

It is my dog and my dad dressed up as a killer chef/butcher.

(Yes/No)Whether or not You want any submitted pictures possibly shared for KSI Social Media:

No thank you.

Member's Gamertag: KSI MeShell 7

Division/Squad/Departments You Represent: WD, Vanquish, Productions, T&E, Forum Mod

Description of Costume (Whether it's from a movie, show, book, or whether it's something completely original. Tell us what your costume is so that we aren't guessing incorrectly): Maude dressed up. "Fish are friends, not food." 

(Yes/No)Whether or not You want any submitted pictures possibly shared for KSI Social Media: Yes

I submitted the photo to Airborne. 

Member's Gamertag: KSI DC 7
Division/Squad/Departments You Represent: WD/AAP/NEWS/EDUCATION
Description of Costume (Whether it's from a movie, show, book, or whether it's something completely original. Tell us what your costume is so that we aren't guessing incorrectly): Sister with purple hair is a fairy.  Sister in green is louise from bobs burgers. I'm unamused XD
(Yes/No)Whether or not You want any submitted pictures possibly shared for KSI Social Media: No

Pic submitted to airborne 

Member's Gamertag: KSI Rogue 7

Division/Squad/Departments You Represent: SL Division Leader, AAP Staff

Description of Costume (Whether it's from a movie, show, book, or whether it's something completely original. Tell us what your costume is so that we aren't guessing incorrectly):

Lieutenant Simon "Ghost" Riley from the video game Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

(Yes/No)Whether or not You want any submitted pictures possibly shared for KSI Social Media: Yes

Pictures sent to @KSI Airborne 7

Member's Gamertag: KSIPROPHECY7#946

Division/Squad/Departments You Represent: ES SUCCUBUS

Description of Costume (Whether it's from a movie, show, book, or whether it's something completely original. Tell us what your costume is so that we aren't guessing incorrectly): KYLO REN STAR WARS With Voice 

(Yes/No)Whether or not You want any submitted pictures possibly shared for KSI Social Media: Yes

Sent to Airborne

Member's Gamertag: KSI Huntartt

Division/Squad/Departments You Represent: SL Templar Description of Costume : Call of Duty Operator named Mara

(Yes/No)Whether or not You want any submitted pictures possibly shared for KSI Social Media: Yes

Sent to @KSI Airborne 7

Member's Gamertag: KSI Kakashii 77

Division/Squad/Departments You Represent: Leadership Council

Description of Costume (Whether it's from a movie, show, book, or whether it's something completely original. Tell us what your costume is so that we aren't guessing incorrectly): KSI's Bamboo Black Ops Uniform

(Yes/No)Whether or not You want any submitted pictures possibly shared for KSI Social Media: yes

sent to airborne

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.