KSIxSWAG#3760 OS lvl 1

KSI Akame 77

Name: KSIxSWAG#3760
Link to Forums Account: @KSIxUSMCxSWAG
Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service Level 1
Reason-/-Evidence: I am nominating this gentleman for his outstanding service award for a few reasons he has been a long standing member in WD and has been a captain for a hot minute too, he has had his ups and downs like everyone that takes the step into leadership but has ALWAYS stepped up when it’s needed and he is a pillar of support in Anarchy, he is a recruiting powerhouse but not only that he has amazing member retention because he truly cares for each and every member and treats this community like everyone is part of the family, he has supported me and helped demotivate me when I felt like I were in a slump and he is more than an officer and a member he is a truly great friend

Swag, Swag, Swag... Man this man is something else. Not only have I've seen him been an officer since I've been here, he's also been one of the longest captains I've seen. This guy has been putting in work for I don't know how long, he's chill and always willing to play with members. Every time I see him do stuff he does his own way, but in a way he gets stuff done. In 2 weeks time I've been him with the help of his officer staff and general bring his whole squad from ashes to a squad to hold their own.He's been hardworking and always trying to do what's best for his squad, when I was going up the ranks to become what I am today I took some of his work and shaped it into my own style. Can't wait to see what this guy does and see him make his own squad one day!

SWAG. From the time I was recruited into Vanquish I've seen this man do amazing things not only for the squad but he's done great things that have affected the WD Division in a positive way. He really makes everyone in this community feel like family. He truly is a recruiting powerhouse I've seen him pretty much rebuild a whole squad with the help of his officer core. He does a great job at member retention, I've seen him play with everyone and hang out with everybody even if they were just in the party hanging out. He steps up whenever something needs to get done he gets it done. This man has supported me every step of the way and I have learned so much from SWAG, which has shaped me into the officer that I became. He has made me feel like a brother and like I am apart of his family. He goes above and beyond for his squad and he his an amazing Captain he has done this since his time as an officer and he continues to do it. Much respect to this man! 

Swag: what can I say about this amazing person..well I've known Swag for many years before he was in KSI ..I've seen grow into amazing brother/squadmate. he's done so much in KSI career in helping recruit, mentor, participate in many events KSI had to offer ..he also has amazing heart in helping anyone deal with personal issues and is always there ..he's one of the best people I know ..this was long over due but I'll be glad to testify on his behalf and watch him grow in our division..this man not only deserves OS LvL 1, but is the definition of what it should be considered truly outstanding. He will always be KSI VANQUISH HD/WD