KSI Rogue 7 - DIE HARD

KSI Slick 7

Gamertag:  KSI Rouge 7
Link to Forums Account:  @KSI Rogue 7
Award-/-Achievement: Die Hard
Reason-/-Evidence: I believe it is long over due that Rogue obtains this hard to achieve yet meaningful award. Now follow me back to a little over a year ago when not just any one but Grifful 7 nominated Mr Rogue here for Die Hard. Then to boot had another testimony from the legend and myth himself Skarz77. Both well written and full of facts of rogues character and demeanor. I will attach the link bellow for your viewing pleasures of the nomination from 2019 that was closed with “not at this time”. I would like to shed some light on things that have happened since that day that makes me believe if anytime now is the time for him to rightfully be awarded the Die Hard award. Since July of 2019 Rogue has become an outstanding Cofounder who utilized every skill he had nearly every minute and still does. He stands for the core principles of KSI every day. Since becoming co founder he’s been acting general of nearly every squad SL has to offer. As many can attest back in 2019 imperial was damn near shut down. But not on his watch. Rogue worked relentlessly rebuilding Imperial from the top to bottom. He even mentored and helped aid in KSI DC 7 success as a captain and General of Imperial. Helping aid in imperials squad split as well. None of which would have been possible with out Rogues grit and determination of never backing down and willingness to make everyone around him great. As most would have ran for the hills with Imperials old problems. Yet here it stands today. The next one hits home for me as back in Nov- Dec of 2019 Templar My home squad was hurting bad actually let’s be real it was a absolute disgrace and that’s still an understatement. The current Gen which was KSI leviMOFB who was the predecessor of KSI Itachii 7 was a complete waste case. He had no direction, no drive, and the worst part, no passion. We had fluff hoarded out the yang, a crumbling and weak uneducated bare bones officer core and members were dropping like flies. That’s when I was privileged to start working beside KSI Rogue 7. He taught any one willing to listen. He wasn’t like the rest he was different and in all the right ways. Rather than coming in and being a brute who was there to smash all the hopes of the few officers we did have he came in with respect, dignity, and honor. He worked tirelessly with me and a few others to rebuild Templar from the brink of its own destruction. Workshops took place every day, training took place every day, knowing your duties was a must. Rogue taught all of us that leaders don’t just come in a room and boss people around. They lay the block down that everyone builds there own success off of. If not for Rogues upmost professional manner, will to listen with the Intent to listen rather then respond who knows where Templar would be. I then my self took all I learned from Rogue and kept moving templar further into success after his time was up with us. I drove that squad to 120 plus with a stacked, and knowledgable officer core and barely if any fluff. All due to the tireless teachings of Rogue. The guy just doesn’t quit there. Another squad known as Vanguard was just about extinct and was about to be shut down. But Rogue being Rogue did what no 7 of SL wanted to do. And that was give it one more go. One last hoorah, basically saying well if I can’t even get it going after giving it everything I got then maybe it is time but at least let me TRY. He kept that squad going about 6 weeks longer then it should/would/could have before even rogue said yeah it’s not fixable. Vanguard was too far gone between lack of effective gens and leadership and a bozo officer core. He worked relentlessly And tirelessly day in and out trying to work with the officers they did have but most either left or stepped down as no one but Rogue was willing to take on that challenge. Eventually vanguard did shut down but Rogue made sure almost every active member was successfully transferred to A squad that would benefit them most. As we all can see Rogue is no stranger to going above and beyond his call of duty. He lives for challenges. Lastly I’d like to shed light on what transpired most recently and that was when Rogue had been demoted from Founder position. Now most would at that exact point in time throw in the towel and say F this it’s not worth it. I’ve scene it all too many of times. But Rogue!? Nah. Man buckled down, stayed true, and earned his way to DIV LEAD of SL. Which is no easy feat in it self. He worked harder, took constructive criticism which is hard for anyone if were being real, and stepped up his game like no other I’ve scene to this day. Rogue is a powerhouse on every category. The man doesn’t know what a day off is as even when he takes one he’s still working for SL. He’s never backed down even from the most challenging and crap situations. He’s ALWAYS there when you need someone to count on. And those are just some of the reasons why I whole heartedly believe KSI Rogue 7 is deserving of the Die Hard Award. 

Edited by KSI Slick 7

Rogue definetly is a die hard. The man lives and breathes KSI. He has a a binder dedicated to KSI thats thicker than a bowl of oatmeal. Hes always on all different hours of the night, interacting with his members. And if hes not on xbox, hes chatting it up with members on discord. He strives to be the best he can not only for himself, but for SL as well. He stays on top of his team and holds them to the highest level of accountability, and is always guiding them in the right direction. Whenever you need him, Hes there. 

Rogue is the definition of a die hard. I have witnessed countless times where this man is juggling between officers duties, then jumping to casual chat to hang out with as many people at a time. This guy never stops giving all of his time and dedication to this community. This man is proud to be apart of KSI. He is the face of SL and everyone respects the hell out of him. If he isn't die hard, then no one is. 

Rouge is definitely a die hard member. Rouge loves KSI and truly wants to see KSI grow and is always on everyday. Rouge has been through a lot in on personal life but always has time for his KSI Famliy. I have also seen this KSI binder Rouge made for KSI. KSI Rouge treats KSI like a full time job. If anyone should have this award it is him. Keep up the great work. 

@KSI Rogue 7 is by all means deserving of this award. Since day 1 of my existence in KSI, I quickly knew this man bleeds KSI. Constantly saw his name in xbox parties, and discord. He is constantly involved with every member within SL. Whether its lending a helping hand, or hosting a workshop. He's always there with knowledge and incite. I wouldn't be GEN of Templar today without his help and teachings. The man rarely is ever MIA. SL is alive and well with him in the lead, but he'll never take credit for it. Rogue deserves this award more than any other person I know within KSI.

Knowing Rogue over the past year, he has been through a lot , personal family things and KSI related things also, I don’t want to get into great detail cause I could right a book, but this guys right here is definitely deserving of this award, he is there for his members and he when obstacles comes his way , he finds a ways to jump over them and keep moving forward , very proud of Mr.Roguey

What words could be said more to describe the type of man that Rogue is. Ever since I first met him, he has had that fire in his eyes of pure and utter loyalty and true passion for what he does and has done for this community, let alone Sovereign Legacy. Rogue is a man that will go out of his way to be there for the members of his squad and will work with them to provide them with the means to become a stronger and more effective leader. This man deserves this award.  

I believe with all my hear that Rogue is a Die HARD member. There is no length to which this man WILL NOT GO to make sure things are up to par. To make sure his members feel welcomed, and that he plays with everyone. He has worked his ass off, and continues to work his ass off. Even on his hardest days he gets on to help in what ever way that he can. This man is someone to admire when it comes to KSI that is for sure. He has your back through everything, but he isn't afraid to put a boot up someone's butt when they need a boot. Some times the stress shows, but when you do what he does. It's hard to hide it at times. He is 100 percent for this community, for its members, and for the family he has gained through the community. I consider rogue to be a brother, a friend, and more importantly a mentor. If anyone deserves this award it is him. @KSI Rogue 7 Love ya man, I'm proud to know you. 

Gamertag:  KSI Rouge 7
Link to Forums Account:  @KSI Rogue 7
Award-/-Achievement: Die Hard
Reason-/-Evidence: 

Testimony for KSI Rogues diehard nomination

When I first joined KSI in May of 2019 KSI Rogue was in the process of turning Imperial around and getting it back on the right track after the GDU poaching that had happened all though I wasn’t hear when it happened I did hear about it after and he hit the recruiting road hard to replace those members. He as a 7 has also had to step up in 2019 being the acting gen for both Prestige and Templar at the same time. In both of these squads he had to deal with squads that were in high stress and had hidden fluff that was making numbers look better and the officer cores were diminished and had very little training. In 2020 he had to help over come through poaching by NZL and losing his friends that decided to go to NLZ not being able to play with them anymore. The most recent and possibly the most detrimental to him was the unjust demotion that he had but after being reviewed was over turned when backed with statements from members highlighting everything Rogue has done for this community. All of these things he has done while struggling with depression, anxiety, insomnia, a torn shoulder and constant pain from it, his wife cheating on him and then filling for divorce this was the only time he took a brief LOA and then came back again jumping right back into work. He also at the time had lost his job and still worked tirelessly for KSI. In dealing with all of this I believe that he most definitely deserves this award