KSI Starset 7 - OS3 Nomination

KSI Rogue 7

Gamertag: KSI Starset 7

Link to Forums Account: @KSI Starset 7

Award: OS3

Reason/Evidence:

Starset is one of those guys that everybody knows pretty much. He has spent a huge portion of his time working for this community. From a Clan Ops 7 and officer many times over the past 6 years to a Forums Mod to a Department Head and basically in every department during his time in KSI that there isn't much that this guy doesn't know how to do. He also brings an energy into basically every party he is a part of. With amazing drive and making AAP his pride and joy, he has been a guide and a mentor for so many people and it is easily seen. When you positively influence so many people and provide incredible experiences for members it makes you worthy of the Outstanding Service award because of the outstanding service you provide for the community. I believe this guy has a lot in the tank for KSI. There is so much that he has done to make him worthy of OS3. Some call backs include: General of the Year, News Member of the Month, Co-Founder of the Month, Top Recruiter of the Month, Jack of All Trades, General OTM: Divisional, OS1, OS2, Divisional Hall of Fame, Forum Staff of the Month, Forum Staff of the Month LVL2, and all the donations and subscriptions to better and benefit KSI. These awards alone show the impact he has made across the many Operations in KSI. I know there are many people who can vouch for the incredible work he has done for KSI.

I can attest to this guy's hard work and dedication in Department Ops. When I was the AAP head, he was one of a few who busted their asses and actually did more than the bare minimum to help make the AAP great for our member base. That continued after making him Co Head of the department, and then eventually Head of the department.

Under his direction, the AAP is performing in top form keeping up with standard nominations, yearly and monthly events, reinstating events that get more members awarded with more regularity, and has instituted several more awards to the program to help better recognize the member base in several ways. He has carried himself into that role with a "for the members" attitude and it shows and helps makes a positive impact on morale. 

He has made impacts in the community in several facets, but with my role I'll stick with Departments and let others talk about his other achievements. 

Starset is one hell of a mod. This guy has been in his spot for a while but has almost always help, every question I came to him for had an answer. When he's not doing any of that he's also a really cool guy to hang around which is a big bonus, and i've even seen him turn to "business" at a flip of a switch. When he's not doing that he's being one hell of a head in AAP, yes I haven't been able to work with him there but from an outside point of view he's been doing a lot, of course with all of this he does need to have time management which is something he does got. Starset has always been a good person and I know he definitely deserves this for all the work he's done.

• Chief Operating Officer

Dropping vote to Witness

Starset a leader in many areas of the community whether it’s current or past now I’ve had the opportunity to work with him in these areas whether it’s been Clan Ops, Department Ops, or Web Ops the amount of dedication he puts in is definitely OS Level 3 worth 

Clan Ops he was a Rejoin in DW originally in Hannibal but some things were going on in Elysium and the option of transferring him there became a reality and in no time he started making moves and climbing his way up the rank structure but along the way he was helping to build up a formidable officer staff and his hard work and dedication got him the Gen Spot and honestly it’s that same hard work that got him a 7 again in Clan Ops 

Department Ops I’ve had the opportunity to work with him in Performance Operations and AAP with PO he was there to assist his assigned division with anything they needed as far as Performance Operations would allow but I’ve seen him shine the most in AAP he came and in no time worked his way to Senior Staff and eventually running the whole department now during his time I’ve seen him bring a lot of things from AAP past back for the community but it’s his sheer dedication to the department and staff that’s makes him outstanding in this area

Web Ops he originally started off as a GSM but that didn’t pan out like originally thought so he was transferred to Join/Rejoin Staff and he definitely got to work as he would in anything he gets himself into and after the hard work he put in there he eventually earned himself a Forums Moderator position with him being over the GSM area even though the staff isn’t the biggest it’s got a great group of people involved in it and Starset will take the time to help any of them out to make their sections pop as only he would do

Often times since knowing him I’ve told him man you’ve got your hands in to many cookie jars and he tells me VENUM I got this and time after time he shows me he has it under control when you look back at him on a more personal level he truly is a leader for the people and that’s why I feel he deserves this award

Starset is by far deserving of OS 3. He literally awarded every award for like 4 months (don't forget the amount of all those spirit week awards as well). Starset is a phenomenal department head this is always checking on the members of AAP and wants to make sure that everyone is able to do their job successfully. I first met Star in HSI, and when it became HD, he pushed hard for us to stay open, but unfortunately his efforts were not enough. He took on the AAP with the guidance of Airborne, and he excelled far beyond anyone's expectations. I say this because he had his plate full. In his career Starset has been a Co-Fo in DW and SL before he ended up leaving clan ops, a moderator of the forums, and now the head of AAP. He is one of the few people that have literally earned a 7 in all three operations within KSI; it is hard enough to get it in one aspect let alone three. Starset was a great mentor for me in clan ops, HSI, and AAP. He is always busy, yet he finds time to make sure his duties are completed. He sacrifices a lot for this community. Even though he sacrifices for the community, the one thing that is the most admirable thing about starset is that he literally doesn't leave his friends behind. He is always making sure that his friends are looked after and when they have a rough day he is there for them no matter what. He has achieved great success in this community in all aspects of it, he is an amazing mentor and friend, and he has made KSI a priority in his life just to make sure the community grows. It is extremely clear that he is one of the most well known members in KSI, and he has always kept his integrity and humbleness throughout his career. He does not flex rank, and he takes everyone's opinions into consideration before making decisions. I believe that it is obvious what this one man has provided for this community, and there are not many people in this community that can even remotely hold a candle in comparison to @KSI Starset 7's resume. I believe there is not doubt about it that this man deserves OS LVL 3. 

• KSI DC 77 locked this topic
  • 1 month later...