September 2020 OTM Awards

KSI Starset 7

Its everyone's favorite time of the month!

Welcome to the "Of the Month" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks throughout the month. The nomination period will start on September 16th and be open until September 30th, end of day. 

Rules

1. You can not nominate a single member for multiple categories.
2. No Favoritism should be posted
- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.
3. No self-nominations
4. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.
5. Only nominations following this template will be considered. 
6. Copying and pasting someone else's nomination/witness statement will result in your nomination not being taken into consideration.

7. No self-campaigning for nominations. You may let your members know to participate and nominate those they feel are worthy of recognition, but you may not specify that they need to go vote for yourself.

Any breaking of the above rules will null and void your nominations

----------
Please follow the guideline below:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Example:

General - KSI iLLuSii0N 7 / Spider SH General
Link - http://www.ksiforums...si-illusii0n-7/
Reasoning - This member has worked his butt of for his squad by altering how game-nights were being ran to make them more organized and has got his squad from 35 people to 85 in the last month.
----------

Categories

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Link to forums account -

SGT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swag 77 (Director - WD/SL)
Link to forums account - @KSI Swag 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - throughout everything he works harder than anyone. He is something that can really only help a person. He is one of many i admire.

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Inked 7 (COFO - WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI Inked 7
Reasoning why they deserve this -she is one person with a lot of impact. She kept her entire division strong even after some rough times. She is one who will help a person and will keep helping until they do good.

General
Link to forums account -

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI IrishEmu (CPT - WD/Napalm)
Link to forums account - @KSI IrishEmu
Reasoning why they deserve this - as my CPT there isn't a day where is isn't with his squad. He is always communicating and always does what he needs to do. For him being ahead in time zones he is quite dedicated.

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI N8iv 406 (LT - WD/Anarchy)
Link to forums account - @KSI N8iV 406
Reasoning why they deserve this - from watching behind the sense i see him do a lot. He is always recruiting and very active in his squad. He is one of the most talented officer in his squad.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DarkWrld (SGT - WD/Napalm)
Link to forums account - @KSI DarkWrld
Reasoning why they deserve this - he is one if the most active members with in the sqad. He is currently working hard to move up and is very fun to be with. I'm glad to have him as a member.

Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Swag 77 | WD&SL|
Reasoning why they deserve this - Swag since the time has gotten into WD has changed a lot of what was going on, and it did make a shift in WD, but he did it in a good way. So far he has been helping with everyone going on in WD and has helped the generals with their squads, with helping get fluff out, to giving advice to all of them. He's a good guy and is always fun to hang out to, he's been one of the better directors i've seen over this division.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI HARLEY 7 | WD |
Link to forums account - @KSI Harleygirl
Reasoning why they deserve this - Harley has been through a decent amount of struggles in the time i've seen her in WD. With her original division being shutdown, to her going through a lot when she was a general, she's one tough lady. The time she has been co founder she has always hit the ground running, with her wanting to help around alot and giving a solid amount of motivation to people, helping them along the way. She's been an amazing help to WD and without her, WD wouldn't be what it was today.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Akame 7 | WD / Anarchy |
Link to forums account - @KSI Akame 7
Reasoning why the deserve this - Akame from what i've seen has been a great general for what he's got. With him and his staff they were able to bring his squad back from almost dying and shutting down, which was amazing to see. He hangs out with his people a decent bit and is almost always available. He's been in his seat for a while and with that also can give out a lot of useful information, he's a good dude and hopefully will be able to see him before a co founder. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Spvrkle |WD / Vanquish|
Link to forums account - @KSI Spvrkle
Reasoning why they deserve this - Spvrkle has been an amazing LT since the day i've been a general. When I was brought up it wasn't like how most gens got their spot, she has been a big help with everything. With helping reach out to older members, to her going out and doing gamenights, she has been a great help and I couldn't be running my squad without her help.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI LEGION |WD / Vanquish|
Link to forums account - @KSI LEGION
Reasoning why they deserve this - Legion has been an amazing staff sergeant since i've been here, he was an amazing general and due to that work he's in KSI Hall of Fame. That knowledge has gone above and beyond as a SSGT. He grew up in the squad i'm and he has been a big help with having people not be fluff and has always kept and helped this squad with it being the best it can be.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI VENUM 7 |Senior Forums Mod|
Link to forums account - @VENUM 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Venum is someone who you can go to for a million things and he can tell you a million more. He is one of the most knowledgeable people I know in ksi. Every single time i've come to him, asking a question, he's always there to answer and pass down a small bit of that knowledge. He's a great leader in the webs ops side and understands a lot about what he's doing, a really cool dude and it's for the most part has made the web ops side of things a little bit less stressful.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Squeek 7 SSGT Banshee ES
Link to forums account - @Squeek 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - i believe Squeek 7 deserves this because no matter what is going on she makes time to try and help others with problems they might be having even when her help goes unappreciated also since becoming ssgt she has done whatever she can to boost squad activity

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TexAngel 7
Link to forums account - @KSI TexAngel 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Tex has been an inspirational and devoted leader within KSI for many years. As a Senior Director she has been on top of working with everyone to ensure the divs are running properly and if not she goes above and beyond some times stays on far later than she should to help get things on track and a plan in place. Regardless of what she is doing she still tries her best to talk to any member who says hi or needs to vent. Her ideald are valued and her voice demands respect. A true leader in this community.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Death 77 - Eternal Souls
Link to forums account - @KSI DEATH 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Although he can be very direct and set on a path he determines is best, he has made progress with us as our cofo and acting GEN. Death is stern but understanding and he always has the interest of the div at heart. Death has made progress by letting members in and listening to their side of things before making a decision on what course of action to take. He has taken input from sgts and officers on how to better the squad and spend time with them better since he is juggling full time work, cofo responsibilities, acting gen, and trying to maintain his family life. He always gets back to you when he can and has started to become more comfortable with the squad. Very proud of the change in a short amount of time.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Twistex - Banshee - Eternal Souls
Link to forums account - @KSI Twistex
Reasoning why they deserve this - This officer is brand new compared to me and in his short time as a ssgt he has grabbed the bull by the horns and has dug in. Not only does he have a thirst for knowledge and a drive for building up his squad but he has compassion and understanding for the members in his squad and their struggles. Easy to approach and talk to and fun to game with he is the ideal member and officer. On a professional note he is eager to learn the duties of the officers and has constructive criticism on things that are unclear. He enforces communication which is a big need in the community.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIDemonWolf - Banshee - Eternal Souls
Link to forums account - @KSIDemonWolf
Reasoning why they deserve this - This SGT has shown his dedication to the squad and joins literally every activity the squad hosts including cohosting game nights himself. He is good to hang out with members have fun with him and has a big presence in the squad. He can be a bit quiet at times however he makes up for it with his goofy comebacks and always tries to check on members. He has retained the rank of recruiter and is passionate about becoming an officer. He is motivated and with the right guidance can make the ranks.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KingJ0ker87 - Banshee - Eternal Souls
Link to forums account - @KingJ0ker87
Reasoning why they deserve this - This member welcomed me when I first joined and always responds when I say hi. He comes to gamenights or even just hangs out with us. He cracks jokes with everyone if their feeling down and even if he doesn't have the game he still stays to socialize. Just a pleasant guy and promotes the mentality of a KSI CPL which now days is tricky to come by

ES COFO

Gamertag - KSI DEATH 77
Link to forums account - @KSI DEATH 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - He is an exemplary leader as he is assertive and is very direct. He promotes promptness and for officers to take initiative in their tasks. He's not afraid to do what's tor the better interest of the squad even with his real life being so busy. He is patient yet firm and does things for the betterment of all involved.

SSGT BANSHEE ES

KSI Squeek 7

@Squeek 7

Reason - Squeek had been basically my best friend in the squad even though we've only known each other less than a month. She's super easygoing and is not afraid to take the initiative required of her position.  She has helped me learn and grow and taught me valuable lessons. Without her help and the drive to play Halo 3 when know one else would and has shown me by example what it means to be a leader within KSI. She is a testament to perseverance and what it means to keep moving even when the chips are down. 

SGT BANSHEE ES

KSIDemonWolf

@KSIDemonWolf

Reason- He is one of the most active members of our squad and has taken the steps to show that he has the potential for greatness. Always quick to offer a helping hand and always down for a quick game even though he lives across the pond. His diligence in recruitment and pushing the squad forward in a positive manner is the picture of a SGT to be desired in your squad.

Angles ES

KSId3m0nK1ng

@Xmgd3m0nk1ng

Reason- This man is possibly the most generous man I've met and kinda makes me happy that someone like him exists. He's the first to want to help a struggling member and has on several occasions helped unify the community by gifting games to others just to play with them and be able to hang out. As he recently helped me get Modern Warfare so I could play with the rest of the divison. He's got the interest of everyone in mind and is a very individual. He's great for conversation and is just very pleasant to be around.

Edited by KSI Twistex

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TexAngel 7
Link to forums account -  @KSI TexAngel 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Tex is someone who you can always come to with something you think could help and she will guide and assist you along the way to make it successful. If your idea isn't something that will be successful she will assist and manipulate the idea into a direction with the idea in mind that can make a difference so even if the idea is originally a bad one she never lets it go to waste and helps mold it into something worth gold.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -  KSI Swag 77
Link to forums account -  @KSI Swag 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Swag is someone you can go to for advise in any situation. He inspires and praises any member with any work they do and always brings a smile to a party or even a serious talk. He is well versed in many situations with all his experience and utilizes that experience to assist all he can with people having difficulty. In the end if this man can't make you smile he will once he brings up his favorite food. PICKLES!!!!!!!

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Barb 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Barb 7 
Reasoning why they deserve this - What can I say about barb that I'm sure isn't already said? She is a resourceful and is always willing to make anything to help anyone. If I need help with anything or I know something might come back up I bring Barb along. She has a impeccable memory and has a impeccable ability to see right and wrong as well. When push comes to shove she might not always speak up the loudest but when she does she always has my full attention. She is almost always spot on when remaining neutral and is always willing to explain her point in a professional manner. In the end she is someone that ALL of KSI leadership should take the time to listen to when she givers her opinion.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DntAsk 7 DM
Link to forums account - @KSI DntAsk 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Pam is a force to be reckoned with. She is a no nonsense 7 that tells it like it is, tbh whether you like it or not. She wears many hats these days, not including her r/l obligations. Currently serving as acting Gen, she has seen her share of challenges and has faced each obstacle with fierce tenacity and determination. Pam has such a good vibe and attitude and deeply cares about each and every member in DM. She fight’s and stands behind the best interests of her division and is highly respected as a mentor and more importantly a friend.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Slay DM Venom
Link to forums account - @slay
Reasoning why the deserve this - Slay is an outstanding Gen on many levels. He is a very caring and patient leader in Venom. He takes the time to work through any problems members bring to him or may be experiencing in r/l. Slay goes that extra mile to make sure his squad members are happy and meeting new people weekly. He definitely brings strength to Venom.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI zilla CPT DM Havoc
Link to forums account - @KSI zilla8734
Reasoning why they deserve this - zilla is a well disciplined, even minded, hardworking Captain. He knows his squad and all that comes with it. If he finds members playing alone, he is first to invite them to a party. Daily he posts his arrival home after his r/l work shift...shortly there after you will find him in a full party. His work ethic is solid and his weekly tasks are always done promptly and concisely. His humor tends to brighten even the gloomiest PVP match’s. This guy has a lot of mensch and always wants the best outcome for members. You can find him at game nights or on a weekend teaching workshops to new members.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI T StackG LT DM Wrath
Link to forums account - @KSI T StackG
Reasoning why they deserve this - T StackG is a thinker. He attends workshops almost on a weekly basis and is very active in them. He is very eager to learn and apply the concepts in his role of LT. He cares about his squad members and fellow officers alike. T StackG is a funny, down to earth kinda guy, who is always eager to help on any level. Most notable, his drive to pay it forward to those up and coming. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Binary SSGT DM Havoc
Link to forums account - @KSI Binary
Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy is a powerhouse all in his own right. Binary steps up on a daily basis to do anything he can to help other officers and members in his own squad and those in the division. He is very laid back and friendly to all that cross his path. His KSI knowledge is becoming vast and he is an outside the box kinda thinker. Most impressive is his ability to tackle jobs assignments in a very pragmatic way, which not only helps himself, but also all of the officers team. He is very supportive and dependable to all members and officers even on a short notice. His diligent work ethic and professionalism is such a welcoming asset to the division.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSITripodfs1 SGT DM Havoc
Link to forums account - @KSITripodfs1
Reasoning why they deserve this - Tripodfs1 is a hidden gem within the squad. He has acquired a vast amount of knowledge so far in his KSI journey. He is a daily voice in squad chat and genpop. Whether it’s a question of the day, or to offer help to another member, he always steps up. Tripodfs1 only has good things on his horizon and we appreciate everything he does for the squad. We hope to one day be graced with him as an officer. Until then we are happy to have him, as he is excellent at acclimating new members to the inner mechanics of the squad and KSI as a whole.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Tayja85 CPL DM Havoc
Link to forums account - @Tayja85
Reasoning why they deserve this - This member has faced a lot of strife over this past year in r/l, and yet she is at multiple game nights during the week and always willing to help any member out in gaming. She has quite the contagious laugh and brings a new level of life to any party chat she is in. She is down to earth and equally comfortable talking about Amish butta, as she is about weapon load outs. Tayja85 is bold, bright and a force to be reckoned with in a mean game of sticks. Her knack for finding the sliver of light in sometimes dark days, always brings a smile to her squad.

Edited by KSI Dr.Pepper

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxRomeo 7 DM
Link to forums account - @KSIxROMEO 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Romeo is always on top of things and sets a great example of what a someone that wants to be a Division Leader should be like.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Joe 7 DM
Link to forums accoun t- @KSI Joe 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Joe makes me feel like im not doing enough with how active he is. Everytime i look he is either recruiting, hosting a gamenight, helping a general, etc. Joe is a perfect example to follow if you are looking to be active member. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Lilith DM Wrath
Link to forums account - @KSI Lilith
Reasoning why the deserve this - Lilith is a great leader, she is always reliable and has a answer for any question asked. Lilith is costantly doing work and making sure all her squad members don't have any problems.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DrPepper DM Havoc
Link to forums account - @KSI Dr.Pepper
Reasoning why they deserve this - DrPepper is reliable and a great person to get a different perspective on problems. She is a great teacher, instigates you to think outside of the box when problem solving. DrPepper can help you start and continue your road as a KSI member.

Senior Leader 
Gamertag - KSI AIRBORNE 7 / Chief Department Manager
Link to forums account - @Airborne

Airborne has been what I like to call my "right hand man" since becoming CEO. Airborne is
Always willing to lend a hand where ever is needed while also ensuring his Departments are running successfully and bringing new ideas to the table. Airborne is also a father/Husband with a fulltime job but is always just a text away no matter what the situation. Throughout our peace talks with Hydra and other relation matters Airborne has played a massive part being one of the main front runners. I can definitely say that I've had a ton of respect for this man since day one but we've grown alot closer over the years and he's been a big part of the communitys success.

Director
Gamertag - KSI Swagg 77 / Director
Reasoning why they deserve this why they deserve this -

Since Swags promotion to Director he has hit the ground running. When Swag first got promoted he reached out to me wanting to help with WD after the loss of there 7 staff. Since then he has currently taken WD as his only Division and has gave it 110% of his attention so they can bring the division back to its glory. Swag is online almost 24/7 sitting in parties with members trying to build bonds and help show them a good time. He has definitely overcome some pretty big obstacles since becoming Director and he deserves recognition for his achievements as of recent. 

General
Gamertag - KSI Akame 7 / Anarchy WD GEN

Like anyone Akame has had his ups and downs in KSI, but as most of us do he has overcome those obstacles and since then has been dominanting. Akame with the help of his officer staff has made a massive improvement in Anarchy. They're constantly communicating in officer chat, hosting gamenights, and growing at a steady pace. When the squad was at the point where everyone thought the worse Akame kept his head in the game and really buckled down on his officer staff. Currently leading the charge in the Anarchy army Akame has alot to prove to those around him and hes currently making a massive statement. I can't wait to see where this man ends up leading Anarchy or even where he ends up in the future. Keep up the great work bud.

Forum Staff 
Gamertag - KSI DarkAngel 7 / Forums Mod
Link to forums account - @KSI DarkAngeI 7

Angel has really stepped up since her promotion to mini mod. She has been really filling the role and helping lead and mentor the senior join mods while also watching and learning from her senior mods. Angel has a drive to progress in the web ops side and even with her tough work schedule she manages to make sure the join area is running as smooth as possible. This months OTM definitely goes to her.

Gamertag - KSI Boootz Samurai DW CPT/Join Mod
Link to forums account - @Boootz

Boootz is honestly an all around member of this community. Currently a CPT in DW as well as a Join Mod, Boootz is willing to do anything she can to learn and better herself for the community. She is always asking questions and trying to step up to the plate when needed. She is always sitting in open parties available for her members to join and either play and hangout or ask questions. Boootz is one of those officers that members cling to because she is very welcoming and easy to talk to. I'm very happy to have had the honor of meeting boootz and can definitely say she isn't only a hard working member but a great friend. 

(More to come)

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxROMEO 7 : HAVOC

Link to forums account - @KSIxROMEO 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Even though we don’t see something’s the same, he really is a good mentor. He is full of knowledge and if he don’t know the answer he will get you one in a timely manner. Also he is willing to help out any squad in Demonic Mayhem as long as real life is permitting. 

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DntAsk 7 : HAVOC / Sinister

Link to forums account - @KSI DntAsk 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Though she is shy, she is a good team member to have. She will listen to your complaints and help where ever she can.  She will also host game nights if you need her to help out. 

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DrPepper : HAVOC 

Link to forums account - @KSI DrPepper

Reasoning why the deserve this - She deserves this because she always goes above and beyond. She is very dedicated to HAVOC both members and officers alike. Yeah she pushes the officers a little harder but that is only because she wants to see everyone succeed in there position. 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI zilla :HAVOC 

Link to forums account - @KSI zilla8734

Reasoning why they deserve this - He deserves this because he is very dedicated to his squad. When he is not doing real life he is playing with squad members, and helping people. 

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI EzeD24 : HAVOC

Link to forums account - @KSI EzeD24

Reasoning why they deserve this - He deserves this because he is always on top of making sure that promotions are done for the squad. Also when it is his game night be prepared to laugh a lot, he likes to crack jokes and make his game nights fun. 

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Binary : HAVOC

Link to forums account - @KSI Binary

Reasoning why they deserve this - Binary deserves this because he tries his hardest to do both real life and be an officer for HAVOC. He likes to mix it up for his game nights and not have the same game to many times in a row. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - weaponlogan66 :HAVOC 

Link to forums account - @weaponlogan66

Reasoning why they deserve this -Though he don’t talk at game nights, you can always count on him to be at your game night. I will have to say with the year that I have been in KSI I have never heard him say one word in a party(lol) . 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing 77 - CEO
Link to forums account - @KSI xKing 77

King has been a major force in the community with hands in a little bit of everything for a long time. Now with his jump up to CEO that has been amplified. He wears many hats within the community, and is around constantly dealing with things from every realm of the community, as well as having to put up with and work with me on the Board. The guy doesn't ask people to do things he hasn't done/isn't willing to do himself, and although that's easy to say, it's a great attitude for someone to still have at this level. It's awesome getting to work with someone driven to improve the community, and who is as willing to act on things for the betterment of KSI.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swag 77 - DIR

This guy is putting in some mad work over in WD. I know he is not new to KSI, but Director is still a newer role for him and he seems to be doing very well. Swaggy is knowledgeable, easy to reach for almost anyone, and has the willingness to make time for anyone when he can. Definitely a great leader, and someone others should model themselves after if they are trying to find a good mentor/role model.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shadow007 - ES DIv Leader
Link to forums account - @KSI Shadow007

I haven't known this guy very long, but from what I have seen and been around he has carried himself like a true professional. He seems to go into things with an open mind, and a level head. When he has had concerns he has shared with me, he was also ready to listen and to converse about situations instead of going off of the deep end.  ES is on the road to great things, and I think Shadow is definitely part of the reason for this. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Akame 7 - WD Anarchy Gen

Anarchy is making some great strides, and Akame is definitely a large part of that. This guy has been involved for so long and in so many places, there shouldn't be any doubt about his current drive, and level of knowledge he brings to that squad.  He is ALWAYS on somehow, like he doesn't sleep at all. I'm convinced someone just plugs him into a wall outlet once a day for an hour or so, and he is good to go for the next 24 hrs. It's not easy to manage being a General with being on Euro time, but this dude makes it a non issue.

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS) Dept Head - T&E
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Dropshot 7
Link to forums account - @Mr. DropShot

Let me start off by saying it's hard to choose between the great group of Dept Heads I have currently. They all put so much into supporting the community as a whole, especially during Community Events like Fall Classic. Dropshot is the man with a plan, and the guy who literally comes up with most of the framework for the community event schedules and details. It's hard to remember a time when Dropshot wasn't the head of T&E, and that's for good reason. Even with stepping up in Web Ops recently, T&E hasn't taken a hit in receiving his attention and effort. Thank you for the work you put into making these events what they are. 

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Loyalty Paradox - Senior AAP Staff
Link to forums account - @Loyalty Paradox

This guy has came back into the AAP recently and you can see that he has a real drive for supporting the community through the program. I hope we continue to see great effort and progress from this guy in the Dept 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rogue 7 - DIV-LEAD - SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Rogue 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Rogue has continuously led this division with Knowledge Strength and Integrity every step of his DIV-LEAD career. Hes active with every member and their isnt anyone here that doesnt know him. He continues to push everyone to be there best and is always on top of his 7's staff and Generals.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI N3WERA 7 - CO-FO - SL
Link to forums account - @KSI N3WERA 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since earning his 7, New has wasted no time. Hes constantly brain storming new ideas and strategies to boost this division. His passion burns deep for clan ops and hes not afraid to speak up on touchy subjects most stray away from. He is essential to the daily operations within SL as he leaves no stone unturned and is constantly inspiring others to do more and do better.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Yandere SL - GEN - Elysium
Link to forums account - @Ken Kaneki
Reasoning why the deserve this - Yandere has shown nothing short of what an amazing general can do. He leads his squad by example and is boots on the ground with them day in and out. He educates his officers and guides them to success. Hes not afraid to take chances and often times comes out on top with those risks. Hes honestly surprised me with how capable he really is and has made a huge impact over his squad throughout his time.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Fenny SL - CPT - Elysium
Link to forums account - @Fennyishere
Reasoning why they deserve this - Fenny has been an amazing Captain her entire time as CPT. Everyone in Elysium knows her, thinks fondly of her and enjoys her company. Shes excellent at all of her officer duties and leads by example. Shes not afraid to go out and get things done and continually grows each week. Shes been a key asset in Elysium's growth and is always there for her members and officers.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gosuko SL - LT - Elysium
Link to forums account - @KSI Gosuko
Reasoning why they deserve this - Gosuko has been nothing short of amazing in his tenure here. He is always working hard to grow and boost up Elysium. Hes well rounded and easy going and never hesitates to ask a question when needed. Hes currently now an LT and its more than deserved. He has been a huge contributor to Elysiums growth and moral. 

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI GGAMER SSGT - SL - Imperial
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI GGAMER has been a sight to see. He learned how to recruit ground breaking fast and has took off running since becoming a SSGT. He is always working hard with recruiting and scouting sgt's. Hes been learning all he can to be the best he can and i expect him to go far in his KSI career. Since becoming a officer hes wasted no time or resources and has been a powerhouse for Imperial.

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI XATHENAX SSGT - SL - Prestige
Link to forums account - @KSI xATHENAx
Reasoning why they deserve this - Athena has been a blessing to Prestige. She is by far one of the most social people ive ever met here, and ive met a lot. The first time i met her she started with Hey slick ive never met you yet, so would you like to play some COD? Sign me up. Shes a blast to be around has a great sense of humor and learned to recruit effortlessly recently. Since then she has been a recruiting beast for prestige. She also doesnt fumble with promotions at all. She shows a lot of exceptional skills early in her career here and im avidly excited to see where she goes down the road. She isnt afraid to ask questions and seems to tackle any and all obstacles in her way. 

Edited by KSI Slick 7

SSGT

KSI Callan05
Link to forums account -

@KSI xATHENAx
Reasoning why they deserve this-

I think she deserves this award because she had been killing it with recruiting playing with members and meeting new people everyday and i hope she gets this award beacuse it is so deserved.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swag 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ever since I've known Swag and even with his recent promotion up to a director he hasn't let a drop of fire die out from his eyes. I may be sad he doesn't have all the time to play with me anymore but thats because I can tell he works day and night to help out the division he is running over. Whether it be to playing with the members or even to just hangout swag is always in different parties and puts another meaning to lead by example. He is also always open to talk and will always be there to listen whether you are important or not. Not to mention he is literally a plethora of KSI knowledge and advice just waiting to be tapped into with the right question 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Slick 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Slick 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - I've only recently gotten to know Slick a little bit since the time I've been in the division but its clear to see that slick cares about all the officers under him. He works with and makes sure the officers are being hold accountable whether it be for posting things in the forums or just updating lists, slick is on it and helps keep the squads running smooth. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Yandere 
Link to forums account - @Ken Kaneki
Reasoning why the deserve this - Ever since I've known weebz he has always wanted the best for the squad and the members in it. Whenever he became the gen over Elysium he didn't stop and made sure that we had a plan to revive the officer core. He has been working endlessly to improve the state of our squad and since his promotion has been leading by example. Whether it be getting recruits for the squad or hosting game nights to try to include more members of our squad he does it all. Not only does he continue to lead by example but helps train the new generation, making sure they have the core values and understandings that all new officers should have.  If anyone deserves to get this award it has been weeaboo.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gosuko
Reasoning why they deserve this - Even though Gosuko is new to KSI he isn't scared to get his hands dirty. From the moment he asked about doing workshops to his LT promotion he hasn't lost his passion or drive and has given it 100%. He's on top of doing workshops for new members who are interested in stepping up and isn't afraid to take them under his wing and teach them. He is on top of promotions and isn't afraid to step up and handle situations, he definitely deserves this award if anyone

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Ma5taChf
Link to forums account - @KSI Ma5taChf
Reasoning why they deserve this - This man has really shown himself to be a powerhouse this past month when it comes to recruiting and on top of all that a great member in the community. Ma5ta has to be one of the most active players i have seen when it came to COD, he will stay on the game and recruit 1- 2 people just to then go to a gamenight the same night. He is overall a very good SSGT and he deserves this award for all his hard work.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DC 7
Link to forums account - @KSI DC 7
Reasoning why they deserve this -  As a co-head of AAP DC has been nothing but help ever since I joined the department. He is always available to answer any questions about the DHoF processes or the discussions for OS. He also is on top of making sure awards are being given out and isn't one to procrastinate when it comes to the daily tasks presented in AAP. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Amaterasu6896
Link to forums account - @PSYCHO GAY GUY
Reasoning why they deserve this - Psycho has been in the community off n on for a while now but has always been there for any member if they've wanted to talk or not. He is so supportive whether it be going to a game night your hosting or helping you in a game you're stuck in he is always there and has always looked out for his friends around him. In parties he is the life of the party most of the times making members laugh and giggle and doesn't expect anyone to return the favor. He doesn't need to try for this award because he already does so much for this community, friends, and people around him, if anyone should be member of the month its him. 

co-founder 

gamertag: KSI Joe 7

link: @KSI Joe 7

reason he deserves this award: Joe has helped all of DM. Any question you have he usually has the  answer and if not he’ll find out. He’s here to help / game with everyone. 

LT 

gamertag- KSI T StackG 

link- @KSI T StackG

Reason he deserves this award is Stack is always available for anything and his gamenights are always a blast. He’ll make you laugh when your having a bad day and will help you with anything on a game. He will also play any game if you ask him.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rogue 7 SL/Div lead
Rogue is a great Div lead. He helps boost morale and he is always there when you need him. He takes pride in KSI and SL.
Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Slick 7 SL/Co-Fo
Slick is there for Knights. My squad is not looking the best in SL but hes always there to help out when needed. He knows everything and he helps me out withe the squad. Hes a great guy and a great co-fo. He deserves the best!
LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Stone71 SL/Knights 
Link to forums account - @KSI Stone71
Reasoning why they deserve this - this guys still empresses me every week. He wants to be a gen and a 7. He has a love and passion for Knights, SL and KSI. I have no doubt the guy will go above and beyond 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI 1ceyZoul SL/Knights
Link to forums account - @KSI 1ceyZoul
Reasoning why they deserve this - This guys works like a div leader. 1cey works and he still manages to help the squad out. He also still impresses me everyweek. I have no doubt that he will be going places. Hes a good guy and a great member

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swag 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ever since we transferred over to SL Swag has always been there to help us, no matter the situation we got ourselves into he was there to help us out of it. I have the utmost respect for him and love the way that he ran SL. He showed us the true ways of how to run our squad and also on how to make it our own. He is deserving of so much more.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rogue 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since he became our division leader he has been so much help. Every time I have a question he is always there to answer it. He will go out of his way to help me out. Usually if I have a question, I'll message him and he'll get back with me asap. He also has a great teaching aspect that always looks outside of the box instead of staying inside and making it more confusing to me.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Slick 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has recently became Elysium's co-founder but since he has he always has helpful advice for me. He has his way with works and I can only look-up to be someone like him one day in KSI. Somehow for any situation that I have he's always got a solution on how to make it better and for people to take it way easier. He's someone you can talk to for an hour with and just want to keep talking more with to get even more knowledge on any situation or anything else for that matter.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Fenny
Link to forums account - @Fennyishere
Reasoning why they deserve this - There is no one more deserving of this than my captain Fenny. She always has my back on things even when they might not be totally smart haha. But that asides she is my right hand man, and always stands besides me. She has a certain side of her that puts me into shape and run my squad to the fullest but she always has that super nice side that will listen to me for whatever I'm going through and always help me out of that. If I'm doing something wrong she will make sure to let me know and if she has an idea on something she will always bring it up and in a way I am truthfully thankful to have her as my Captain.

LT
Reasoning why they deserve this - Even though he will be going to the military very soon, in just such a short time of being a LT he has helped out the squad so much. Rather it be the aspect of recruiting or playing with the other members in the squad he has got it down. He has this sense that he can run all the workshops for a new member in one sitting which is something my brain can't harness but he was a great addition to my officer staff and I am so grateful for him to be apart of it.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Ma5taChf
Link to forums account - @KSI Ma5taChf
Reasoning why they deserve this -  Since he became my SSGT he has shown me nothing but hard work. He hit the ground running when he wanted to show he was ready to step up. He not only plays with our squad but also plays with other people in our division. He always out trying to recruit and is always helping to make sure the squad has someone to play with.

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TexAngel 77
Link to forums account - @KSI TexAngel 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Tex isn literally taking on two divisions that need constant attention; I could argue she is overlooking two divisions that need the most support. She is a true breath of fresh air that plays a firm but fair role.  She had helped WD from what I can see and has helped us pull our heads together instead of losing our minds separately that has helped guide WD. She has put her boots on the ground with us in the trenches to help guide WD on a path of recovery. 

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swag 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - he deserves this award point, blank, period. He has been an acting division leader in a division that has lost 3 squads and multiple generals and still fights theb long fight. You cannot argue the fact that he genuinely cares about his members and friends, but he is so passionate about a division he just got put over, that he asked to help out with because he wanted to do nothing more then help the community, it is borderline insane. Not knowing anything he has devoted himself to the point where any other member would have burnt themselves out and quit. Plus he is the only director so.... Swag September 2020

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Inked 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Inked 7

Inked has taken it upon herself to make sure that all members/members are held accountable for their words and actions.  She is firm but fair.  She is empathetic  but will not bend for anyone no matter Rank or if they are friends. She has new work hours, takes care of her kids, etc, yet she still manages to get what she needs done. She is willing to tell it how it is while being honest to all (even if the truth hurts) because she wants everyone to know what things need improvement and will not accept stagnation from officers, squads, or the division itself. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Akame 7

Akame has done a great job at getting his squad back on track.  Under his leadership the squadbwent from 34 to 58 in a month (currently 56). He is compassionate and empathetic with his members.  He even managed to do his job effectively even with dealing with the hectic atmosphere that Fall Classic .

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shmur
Link to forums account - @KSI Shmur
Although malice lost most of its officer staff, he never gave up.  Even when we had to shut the squad down he was not discouraged. He took it upon himself to help the members through the tough time and helped transfer over a majority of the members into their new squad. He works his butt off trying to recruit, do member retention, transfer, game nights, etc. He is open to new ideas and is ready to take on what this changes throws on him.

Department Member 
Reasoning why they deserve this - although he is newer to departments he has given it his all.  He is about to be deployed to basic training an 8 days, yet he committed to streaming a few Fall Classic events with no hesitation.  He even got it approved and asked me if I wanted to commentate the Rocket League  event, which led to commentating several other events. He is passionate, works hard, and goes above and beyond to make sure the productions department is producing great quality but also helping not to stress other staff members out.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Amaterasu
Link to forums account - @PSYCHO GAY GUY
Reasoning why they deserve this - Although I left SL to help out WD he has constantly checked up to make sure I was ok. He does this for all of his friends.  He attends multiple game nights (if he owns the game) and is always doing his best to liven up the party. He even tries to refer people. He is the life of the party and knows how to joke around to make members feel better when they are stressed, upset, nervous, etc. He is a fantastic member who is always active. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Joe 7

CoFo/DM/Cruelty  and Venom

Link to forums account - @KSI Joe 7

Reasoning why they deserve this -

This man is a Die Hard. He takes a beating and always makes it to the final round. His one flaw is not seeing just how tremendously incredible he really really is. DM for the last few months unfortunately has had an incredible work load for 2 of its cofo's, Joe being one of them, and he never missed a beat. He never dodged the punches. (And he never slept). Whether its recruiting, promotions, dealing with an unbelievable amount of fluff, or taking time from all THAT to play and integrate new members into there squads and DM he did it without flinching. He will never understand how much he helps me personally. Whether it be helping with a list of fluff to words of encouragement he is always there for me. And the one most important and biggest reason I am still a cofo is he is always, ALWAYS,  reminding me that all and everything we do is for the members.   

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank- Division/Squad) - KSI Joe 7

CoFo/DM/Cruelty and Venom 

Reasoning why they deserve this-

He has been working very hard nonstop to help and rebuild KSI also have been really super optimistic about KSI’s future! He have been proactive and team-leader for many years! He have been super helpful with recruiting for other people! :D

Awards

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Joe 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Joe 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Joe is nothing average to KSI standards. There is not a single person I know in DM, much less KSI as a whole who puts the work in as much as he does. He has literally recruited countless numbers of people to the point where he has gotten burnt out doing it. I wish I could fully check between the squads. He goes above and beyond with the members to make sure they are happy with their experience. He cares so much about the members and funds every opportunity to make sure that they are active and having fun. He honestly does way too much for this community. From LC, to recruiting, mentoring generals and officers, dealing with changes in DM the past few months, Joe is a strong pillar for DM. I see a bright future with Joe here. Personally, he expects the best out of me and when I am unable to do so with work or family, he is understanding and motivates me to make sure the job not only gets done but gets done right. I can come to Joe with just about anything and he will guide me the proper path. Joe cares so much about this community, he’s put his all in. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxCountryGurl
Link to forums account - @Countrygurl836
Reasoning why they deserve this - She has been through so much lately. From moving, dealing with personal things in her life and family, in pain due to botched dentistry, she has proven that with anything that comes her way, she will not only get through it but persevere. She is a fantastic officer and has done so much this past month. From playing and raiding with the squad on Destiny 2, to making sure she recruits and promotes, she is one of the best officers in DM. For the month of September she has recruited 5 members, promoted 16 people to PVT and 13 people to CPL. She deserves this reward for this month and not because she is one of my officers and friends but she has put the work in and deserves the recognition. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Joe 7, Co-Founder, Demonic Mayhem, Venom/Cruelty
Link to forums account - @KSI Joe 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - What can I say about Joe that hasn't been said, and isn't already known...the man is a powerhouse, and a huge part of the foundation that holds DM together. He's always there for each and every member, whether it be help in a game, a knowledge source for all things KSI, or just someone to talk to about IRL things. He's never made anyone feel less than or not important, and rank truly is just a responsibility in his eyes. He was an integral part of my rise through the ranks, and continues to be a great friend and mentor to this day. If anyone has ever wanted to know what KSI stands for, this man is the physical embodiment. He's the real MVP in my book!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gruntier 7 (Senior Director)
Link to forums account: @KSI Gruntier 7

Reasoning why they deserve this award:

When you talk about a pillar and trailblazer for this Community, Grunt comes to mind. He literally is a silent gem, who doesn't like nor ask for recognition at all. He's always here to help, and better things in this Community. This month he was a rock for DM, helping us out. He has had to make extremely tough decisions and he does it with ease. He's truly here to help enhance each and every member's KSI experience. We are all so Thankful and lucky to have him in a position where he can help out all of KSI. His decisions he makes are hard, and no matter what slack he gets, he just keeps on going. For those who know caring and wonderful this man is, know that he always has everyone's best interest at heart. KSI is extremely lucky to have him around.

Co-Founder 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DntAsk 7 (Co-Founder - DM)
Link to forums account: @KSI DntAsk 7

Reasoning why they deserve this:

DntAsk is one of the reasons I am even still here doing this rank thing. She is a rock we all lean on, and is loved by so many members and Leadership. With the toughest month DM has faced in many years, she has come through as a champion. There is a good reason why this woman is respected and held in such high regard throughout KSI. She hides in the shadows helping. From her personalized messages in our Discord server, to the members themselves, DntAsk is one of the best Leaders I have seen in my time here. When I say she has a heart of gold, I truly mean that. Even through the hardest of times, she manages to put a smile on her face and help the members. She is selfless and has taken so many hits, just in this past month itself. Instead of giving up and walking away, she kicks it into high gear to help out all the members. Her "why" and sole purpose in KSI is for the members. DM wouldn't be where it's at right now, if not for this amazing woman.

General:
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Lilith (General - DM/Wrath)
Link to forums account: @KSI Lilith

Talk about a General who is a dark horse and extremely passionate about what she does, look no further. She recently gave up department/web ops to solely focus on helping better clan ops and her squad. In this past month, she's been helping out members in other squads, during a very difficult time DM has been going through. Lilith cares deeply for the members and Community. She leads by example always, and her entire squad looks up to her, as a result. Lilith is there for anyone in a minute to help, even putting her own real life aside for KSI sometimes. She is always striving to bring out the best in her officer staff, which she does a tremendous job of. With just a few officers, Lilith also continues to recruit, train and promote anytime. Wrath still wouldn't be standing with all it's been through over the past year if not for her. DM is extremely lucky to have this woman in a position of Leadership.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxCountryGurl (LT - DM/Venom)
Link to forums account: @Countrygurl836

Countrygurl is one of the most consistent and hard working officers I've seen. She literally has flooded DM's stat chat up with recruitments, promotions and trainings. Always doing it with a smile on her face. Not to mention, she is amazing at member retention. Everyone in Venom knows who Countrygurl is. She's even got members from other squads consistently playing in parties with her. This woman has so much going on in real life for her, which you would never know, as she puts on a smile and helps out everyone. She covers game nights when needed too, and is there for all her other fellow officers and General, to always help out. No workload is too much or tough for her. She is an exemplary officer that is a true shining star here in DM.