KSIxROMEO 7 Die Hard

KSI Uppish 7

KSIxROMEO 7

@KSIxROMEO 7

Die Hard

I will drop my vote to nominate/witness.

Love him, hate him, or anything in between. There isn't another member that comes to mind more deserving for Die Hard than Mr. Romeo. From splitting a squad and creating Venom DM, to becoming a Co-Founder and returning as Venom's Acting General multiple times, then spending months as the Acting General & Co-Founder of 2 squads simultaneously. Romeo has dealt with an enormous amount of BS and craziness in his time in KSI. Remember KSI Whiskey 7, aka KSI DREW 7? And when he exploded on Impy in the LC Voice and Text Chats in late January? Then leaving a couple of weeks later, taking with him another CoFo, a General, and the entire officer staff except KSI LadySatan, now KSI Lilith (shoutout for staying btw). Literally 1 person stayed, that's it. Romeo and the DM 7s Staff spent months helping Wrath get back on its feet and bringing it back better than ever. That same week he lost Whiskey and Trixie as Co-Founders, he also LOST A THIRD Co-Founder in KSI Dragons 7, who business transferred to ES. Fast forwarding from January - February 2020 all the way to August with the TSB Peace Talks and the people who wanted them to slow down. And to create a long-term plan designed to make TSB earn our member's trust. When the plan presented by two Divisions was paved over by other leaders in favor of a much more accelerated timeline. 

In the end, Romeo has persevered time and time again. He has never left, never wavered, or even taken an LoA (that I know of). Romeo is the main man and steady hand of DM that isn't going anywhere any time soon. Thanks Romes!

I really don't know any other member deserving of this than Romeo, so I will witness to this as well. @KSIxROMEO 7 Has been there for multiple members of DM, and by multiple I would have to use 100's of people's fingers to count how many people Romeo has taken the time to work with and/or help with the community including myself, anytime there's been an issue he always worked quickly and diligently to handle it. He has made countless sacrifices and strives to make KSI and DM a safe place place for literally thousands of people along with the rest of the 7's staff, and I could not ask for a better xbox gaming community than the one he provided me with the day he asked me to join, had I known years ago that this the case I probably would be approaching my 4th or 5th year in KSI. Keep up the good work Romeo, and never change man.

KSI xROMEO 7
@KSIxRomeo7
DIE HARD

If anybody deserves this award it’s Romeo. Whether it’s dealing with 7s that thought they were higher than everyone else or having almost an entire officer staff leave due to poaching, no matter what problems he faced he always threw DM on his back and brought the division back. DM can always count on him in hard times and that’s why I think he deserves this award. I know I can speak for everyone in the division when I say we all appreciate the work he has done in DM and will continue to do in the future no matter what problems arise. 

KSIxROMEO 7

@KSIxROMEO 7

Die Hard

Romeo in every sense of the word is a die hard Div Leader. He is a friend to many and a leader to most. He is well versed in the inter working of KSI and stands behind each and every member, making sure their voices are heard throughout KSI. He never backs down from a challenge and is quite the debater. If you can bring your A game to the table Romeo will meet you there and throughly listen before he make a comment in either direction. He cares and blazes the way for Co Founders and Gens alike. He is a very strong leader who also knows how to sit back and enjoy being a member. His personality is laid back and I can not think of one member that does not look up to him or respect him. Romeo has seen his share of the dark side over the past year and has come through it all with a stronger division. He is very much like a Phoenix....he came through the fire this past year and has risen as Die Hard. Demonic Mayhem owes a great deal to this man, through founding squads to splitting them to running them, Romeo has worn many hats in his division, all the while setting a exemplary example and paying it forward to every officer and member alike.

@KSIxROMEO 7 WELL LETS SEE WHERE DO I BEGIN... FROM DAY ONE WHEN THIS RANDOM GAMER SENT ME A MESSAGE FROM IN THE TOWER TALKING ABOUT SOME COMMUNITY...  WELL I ALMOSTDIDNT REPLY. YES I WAS CURIOUS AND WAS STAYING UP LATE ON GAME ALONE. I AM VERY GALD THAT I DID. FROM THAT MOMENT I HAD MADE MY NEW BEST FRIEND. ONE THAT LISTENED GAVE HIS OPINION, AND WAS THERE NO MATTER WHAT. HE MIGHT BE A HARD ASS AT TIMES BUT HIS SOUTHERN WAYS OF SPEAKING MADE ME FEEL AT HOME SINCE I WAS ALONE WITH MY KIDS IN A NEW STATE WITH. NO FAMILY OR FRIEND  . THIS MAN DESERVES MORE THEN AWARD.  YET WHAT IS THERE THAT IS HIGHER AND BIGGER THEN AWARD.  HE IS DAM SURE ONE OF AKIND  . THERES NO ONE ELSE LIKE HIM.

Awards

KSIXROMEO 7

@KSIxROMEO 7

Romeo exemplifies lead-by-example that has contributed greatly to the continued success of his Division. Personally, I have witnessed how discouraging it can be to lose people in key positions. When I originally took over as General of Cruelty, the Officer staff with the exception of one, slowly stepped down for various reasons. Romeo voluntarily stepped in to assist with the smaller tasks that he normally wouldn’t have to consider doing. He hosted gamenights, and even sent a couple recruits our way too. These types of actions from a Div Leader can be humbling, because most others would have indicated that this wasn’t part of their duties. Romeo unquestionably performed more duties than his own, even while still performing his own duties as the Acting General of Venom. During the transition of the squad split of Discord, (Havoc) Romeo’s leadership gracefully iced the transition to make it go as smoothly as possible. Additionally, he ended up producing two new CO-FOS to boot! Unfortunately, it ended up being that one of those promotions didn't see eye to eye with one of our board members. This led to KSI Whiskey 7, or Drew, choosing to leave KSI and inflicting as much damage as possible while doing so. Ultimately, DM lost 2 CO-FOs, one General, and most of the officer staff of Wrath out of it. Then a third Co-Fo business transferred to ES shortly after that. Losing that many leaders within a short amount of time can be devastating, but lucky for us we had Romeo who refused to give up. He took it as a personal challenge, and turned everything around in a manner of weeks. New CO-FOS were trained and promoted, new officer cores were established in the squads affected, and an evolved standard for the division was set. All of those affected squads are alive and thriving today, because of Romeo alone. Romeo has the resilience needed to lead his people through anything thrown at us, and because of that, I believe he is the very definition of "Die Hard."

Not sure if I'm eligible but here goes....

Romeo is a love hate type of guy, and if you ask a group of people the responses  can vary. The reason  why this is relevant is because when you think of DM you immediately get me with their battle hardened Divisional leader, Romeo 7. No one has stood for, defended  and risked their career  for their division  than romeo. No matter what hit him or what disaster fell on his doorstep he is STILL there and playing with his members. Between losing friends;  peers, 7s staff,  generals, officers and members as well as some leaders, he is still here. When everyone was losing divisions and getting poached so bad they had to merge, he was still there. Any way you want to spin it this man is die hard KSI through and through. And you don't have to like him, but you will have to respect him nonetheless.