KSI Slick 7 OS1

KSI DaKeech

KSI Slick 7

@KSI Slick 7

OS LVL 1

Evidence:

This member should of gotten OS1 a long time ago but this member has done soon much to earn OS1 now. He brought Templar from almost dieing and had had that squad one of thr best is SL. himself and many other great leaders follow in his foot steps everyday and now he is doing phenomenal with bring Knights to a great place. He Puts all his might and soul into KSI and SL its unbelievable. He is one person who I think will always be a main asset in KSI. In the very near future I can see him obtain OS2. From the little I have spoke of personally this is why I believe KSI Slick 7 deserve OS1.

KSI Slick 7

@KSI Slick 7

Witness Statement:

I drop my vote to witness for this man. KSI Slick 7 has come a long way. Here is a portion from my DHoF nomination recently and it still stands:

“There is so much that can be said about KSI Slick 7. His lack of forums awards doesn't relate to his incredible achievements, success and influence among all the squads. When I first met Slick I knew for a fact that there was something special about him. He gave off this amazing aura of potential and I could sense the leadership within him. When i stepped in to help his hurting squad under the horrible leadership of his General, I watched him become this powerhouse in Templar. There was so much harbored fluff and massive inactivity. But he stood out among his peers and I saw him take the initiative to learn all that he could. I just knew that this man had the mindset to become great, he led by example, he proved himself to be one freaking hell of a great Captain to which I remember specifically saying SEVERAL times that this man has IT. He has that X factor. That true high quality, boots on the ground, in the trench type of leadership to which he became the rightful General of Templar. He didn't lead his squad like a boss, he ran it as a leader. He was always there to guide his officers and made such an amazing impact on Templar that they have become the #1 powerhouse squad since his leadership began, growing dramatically in numbers having a full and STRONG officer corps with over 110 members! He made his mark on the squad and directly mentored and/or still mentors the leadership that has come out of Templar, from a current standing CoFounder KSI N3WERA 7, current General KSI WVUA11en and the rest of the officer corps. The squad was struggling ever since its split back over a year ago but when he became General back in Feb 2020 things changed DRASTICALLY. A new line of leadership was generated and has continued through his influence. In just 2 months time, he justifiably became a new CoFounder in Sovereign Legacy. Ever since he became a CoFounder he has STEPPED IT UP even more as he positively and respectfully influences any squad he is over. Constantly mentoring and training more leaders. 1 squad in particular have been greatly impacted by his leadership and direction and that is Knights. If it wasn't for Slick's direction and insanely professional leadership and mentorship, Knights would be nothing but ash. He waltzed in as Acting Gen and trained the remaining officer corps and led by example. He prepared the way for KSI BeanBean to become General of Knights. Slick is highly respected in this whole division and he is always trying to learn as much as he can and be there for his members. I'm proud and happy to have this man next to me in the 7s Staff.”

To add to this, due to unfortunate events, Slick had to return as Acting General of Knights. Reason for this is the General who was there all the sudden went downhill and truly abandoned his squad. With talks about a possible squad shutdown, Slick came to me and said, “Rogue give me one more go around, let me give it one more shot”. This man is dedicated, he is one hell of an amazing hard worker. Truly an example. His mind and leadership are powerful. Calm and always collected and never backs down from a challenge. The ideas and brainstorming he spearheads is incredible. As his direct mentor, he is truly doing what I told him so many months ago to do… “Become 10 times better than I ever can or could.” Because of this Knights is doing so much better as he continues to drive it forward. Even while still focusing on Knights more so, he still hops in parties, attends gamenights and workshops of other officers to show support across the whole division. I hope that others follow his example. I couldn’t be more proud. I want to say honestly, that his service is greater than OS1 and more than deserving of OS2 as well. Don’t let laziness of those who don’t take the time to nominate him deter from FACTS. Without KSI Slick 7 and his service to this division and community, this division would not be in the place it is now. He may not be bathed in awards or neck deep in other areas of KSI, but he is making an impact where it matters the absolute most. An area that if it didn’t exist, KSI would be no more. He has given his heart and soul to Clan Ops. KSI Slick 7 is a true leader, a great leader and an even more incredible friend to all.

KSI Slick 7

@KSI Slick 7

Witness Statement:

Slick has done so much for this community. He welcomes newcomers with open arms, helps officers understand their responsibilities and steps in wherever he is needed. Slick is one of the people we can always count on for advice on anything from conflict within a squad to how to avoid burnout. Ever since I joined he has pushed me to become a better version of myself and as an officer. Knowing he supports us helps us to continue moving forward when things get difficult. He is an amazing leader and has a confidence others can trust. He leads by example and never asks people to do something he wouldn't do. He definitely deserves recognition for all the hard work he does. I really appreciate what he does for KSI and he will continue to be a great mentor to many in the future.

Mr. Slicky is a natural born leader. Being in and over SL over a year now , leaders has come and go from SL. Slick is one of those rare breeds, he came up in Templar has a member that was hunger for learning and change. Templar was carrying a lot of fluff; which the previous Gens was holding inside the squad. With the changes of leadership and guidance, Slick got promoted to Gen of Templar and revamped the squad to a more healthy path for the future of the squad. He took his squad with his officer core and got the numbers up to 110 members within Templar.    With his greatness as a leader he was promoted to Co Founder , which is is successful accomplishing the rank of the 7 staff. He is currently over a struggling squad(Knights), Knights has always been a struggling squad when it come down to the officers and direction to success, but Slick is changing that narrative and rebuilding the squad  to a more stronger and successful direction. Slick is a great leader and I’m glad to be here witnessing for his OS1

All I can say about KSI Slick 7 is $1.49. Haha, nah I'm kidding. This guy's is by far one of my best friends in KSI. He is one of two people I claim to be a mentor to me. I would go to end of the world to help this guy. He has been the driving force to my continued journey in KSI. I might be older than him by a month but I look up to him like a big brother. He is always teaching me how to be more respectful and professional. When I first joined up in Templar and began my officer career, we linked up and clicked right away. I told him from the very beginning that we he ranked up that I would be right behind him. He was the best General in Templar by far. He taught the correct process of being a General and how to succeed. I've made it a personal mission to always make him proud. Once he became a Co-Founder, that's where I really saw him stand out. The entire time he has been over knights, he has set that squad up for success. When people leave and it's back down to nothing, he always finds a way to persevere and not dwell on the negative. He never makes excuses, he finds ways to re-engage the squad. Like KSI Rogue 7 said, don't let his lack of forums noms stand in the way of him getting this award. SL needs more people like Nick. 

What can I say about @KSI Slick 7 that everyone doesn't already know. From my first days in KSI to the present  day, Slick has always shown what it takes to be a leader. Slick was CPT when i joined Templar. He was always available if any of us needed to talk about anything. As Gen, he vamped up Templar to be the "smokiest" squad in SL. Strong to the core. Knowledgeable. Always has the right answers. OS1 has nothing on this dude. Slick isnt my leader or CoFo, the man is my brother. What he's done for SL is nothing short of amazing. Look forward to seeing what he does as the active Gen as Knights after an unprecedented setback. Knights will be a squad to be reckoned with in no time, i can guarantee that! Slick is more than qualified for OS1. 

KSI Slick 7 

@KSI Slick 7

Witness statement:

I believe Slick deserves this award because he has, time after time, stood out by being helpful, welcoming, and always fun to play games with. From what I’ve seen, he embodies the qualities of a great leader and shows great dedication to KSI. 

Slick has always been there when I needed him. He always helps me out if I was a general or a cofo. We've spent well over an hour on a discord chat just chatting it up and giving me advice and opening up to him about certain things. He's helped me make it so far in KSI in such a short amount of time that I've been in SL. If you need either real life advice or KSI advice he is there to talk to and help anyway he can. He deserves this award so much and I am truly happy to have met slick.

KSI Slick 7

@KSI Slick 7

Evidence

I remember when I first joined KSI and he joined my recruiters party and helped him with some information. I saw and heard the professionalism and thought wow I don't want to screw up and say something in front of him so I had avoided him till I became and officer. I can't imagine how I would be now if I hadn't avoided him and got to hear him talk even for a second. I can't imagine how much of a better officer I would be If I was with him along the way. I tried to game with him to meet more members and leaders as an officer and my attitude went from me being incredibly professional to us having a wail of a time. He has tought me the ways of being an officer and if he wasn't here I would not be a lieutenant I would be a SSGT trying to not get demoted. I was burnt out with where Knights was going and Slick came in willingly and volunteerily to help me (Because at this time I was literally the only officer)

I have come such a long way from that point and that drive I had when I first joined is coming back. I am proud to have him watching over this sqaud and I know it will go to great and prosperous places. I know he deserves this reward because he had worked his butt off and has showed his potential to the members, officer and high ranking leaders. That potential has definitely translated to actual work in more ways than I can count and Im in advanced class lol. But he seriously has proved to me that it is very possible to be one of the nicest and most professional people yet still get his stuff done and more at 110%. 

He had started by telling me how I can be a better officer and to communicate with my sqaud by telling his stories and making them fit perfectly with what we are talking about. His stories of Bringing up templar and him becoming a gen has inspired me to go up and beyond what I need to do. So I thank him for what I am today even in my real life these principals that he has taught me through KSI have changed my life. I have football, School with advanced classes and my own life yet he manages to make it possible for me to go beyond what most people would be able to do. Which has become involved in my actual life outside of KSI.

Edited by KSI Stone71

Where do I begin? I have had the great opportunity to work side by side with Slick as a Captain, Lieutenant, and Staff Sergeant. He has taught me so much about how to be a great leader and example for those in my squad. KSI Slick 7 is the embodiment of what a great leader is in KSI. He leads by example and never gives up. When I decided to become an officer again about a year ago, Slick helped me to find that itch again for being an officer. This man has been able to help grow a squad to be strong. He has trained multiple officers that are now generals. The list goes on and on and there is no other person that I could see deserving this award. Thank you Slick for all that you have done for me and for this community! SL for life!!!!

@KSI Slick 7 doesn't deserve just OS1. He deserves OS 2 as well. As an officer he was always striving to make his squad (Templar) better. He worked his way up and became general of Templar. He took the squad in a rough spot with burnt out officers, yet he was able remotivate them and build his squad to become a powerhouse within SL. He has always been firm but fair and a moderate in all situations. He is rational and thinks through everything before he makes decisions.  He isn extremely passionate about his division and the community. He grew his squad to over a 100 people and when another squad was struggling without hesitation he sent 30 members and 2 officers (CPT and LT) to that squad to prevent it from dying (it is still alive today because of it) and still had 85 members and almost a full officer corps. He has always thought of the bigger picture. He trained up a fantastic officer corps and after becoming a 7 was able to train his successor to become the next co-founder after him (KSI N3WERA 7). While I was in SL he would strive to make sure that everyone was taken care of in the squads he was over. He would always hang with people and dedicate as much time as it took to resolve issues.  He has been dedicated from day one. He is one of the best trainers I've seen in action and uses his knowledge/experience to guide those underneath him. As a co-founder he has been a powerhouse in training, mentoring, and guiding the officers in the squads. When he is not training he is playing with members and will make time for any of his friends. For this reason he deserves OS 1 and as I have argued OS 2 as well.