October 2020 OTM Awards

KSI Starset 7

Its everyone's favorite time of the month!

Welcome to the "Of the Month" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks throughout the month. The nomination period will start on October 17th and be open until October 31st, end of day. 

Rules

1. You can not nominate a single member for multiple categories.
2. No Favoritism should be posted
- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.
3. No self-nominations
4. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.
5. Only nominations following this template will be considered. 
6. Copying and pasting someone else's nomination/witness statement will result in your nomination not being taken into consideration.

7. No self-campaigning for nominations. You may let your members know to participate and nominate those they feel are worthy of recognition, but you may not specify that they need to go vote for yourself.

Any breaking of the above rules will null and void your nominations

----------
Please follow the guideline below:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Example:

General - KSI iLLuSii0N 7 / Spider SH General
Link - http://www.ksiforums...si-illusii0n-7/
Reasoning - This member has worked his butt of for his squad by altering how game-nights were being ran to make them more organized and has got his squad from 35 people to 85 in the last month.
----------

Categories

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

SGT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Harley 7/ CO-FO WD 
Link to forums account - https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/47760-ksi-harleygirl/
Reasoning why they deserve this - harley has been an amazing co-founder so far this month and since she became a WD 7 and took over napalm. She is an incredible teacher to me and all of our officers, she's always motivating us to do more and be more and be better and is always fighting for our squad to stay alive. Without her I can honestly say I don't think id be where I am today and I know that napalm would not be here today if not for her input. This is a massive thank you to her as well as a nomination. I don't think there is a 7 in KSI that deserves this award more than harley 7. 

Co-Founder
KSI DntAsk 7 (Co-Founder - DM/Sinister and Wrath) -
@KSI DntAsk 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Well she's a legend for a reason, but I'll add one more to go along with the multitude that many of you already know. She's the nicest person I've encountered, and has always been there for any and everything a member has needed. If there's something that she isn't familiar with, she finds it out and quick. She always makes sure everyone is having fun, checks up on people to see how they're doing, and genuinely cares about each and every member. If it wasn't for her, I may have left KSI altogether when life got a bit crazy for me. She was always there to talk, listen to my rants about IRL stuff, helped me up when I needed it the most, and guided me in the right direction. She continues to do so to this day, even when she's been sick and under the weather. I can't think of a better example of a leader leading from the front than that.

General

KSI Lilith (GEN - DM/Wrath) -
@KSI Lilith
Reasoning why they deserve this - Her squad doubled overnight, and I haven't witnessed it affect her in the slightest. She's on top of each and every issue that arises, without hesitation, and I have to say it's pretty awe inspiring to witness it. She defines what a good general should be, and I'm happy to be a part of her staff and squad. I'm looking forward to seeing that 7 behind her name at some point.

Captain

KSI T StackG (CPT - DM/Wrath) -
@KSI T StackG
Reasoning why they deserve this - Every once in a while, and I mean rarely, I encounter someone that catches me off guard for the better. Stack is one of those people. As a Captain, he's honestly second to none. When he and Lilith work together (which is always), things get accomplished. He has the hearts and minds of this squad, and carries them with the best interests. The entertainment is endless if you ever have the pleasure of being in a party with him lol. If or when the opportunity presents itself, he's going to be one hell of a General, and I look forward to seeing just how high he can climb.

Categories

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rogue 7 (Div-Leader SL)
Link to forums account - @KSI Rogue 7

Sense coming to SL rogue interacts with all of his members thought out various ways. He is the type of leader to come out to Gamenights, chill in thr voice casual chat, and overall plays with everyone. He does great at keeping SL running smoothly and he is something that this divison needs.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Slick 7 (CoFo - SL)
Link to forums account - @KSI Slick 7

Ever sense coming to SL and having our GRN leave Slick has turned Knights 180 degrees and is improving the entire squad and officer corr inside. He love to interact with the members of Knights and is striving to do better. He challenges himself and others to do better and soon I can see Slick the founder of SL.

General
Link to forums account -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xATHENAx (LT - SL/Prestige)
Link to forums account - @KSI xATHENAx
Reasoning why they deserve this - even though im not in her squad i can see she does a lot for the Division and her squad. She is always hopping in parties and is just either chilling and making everyone laugh or she is playing games with others and is still making making sure people are having fun. She is always doing Gamenights or workshops and even if she isn't doing them she is leading my example and attending.

SSGT
Link to forums account -

SGT
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

• Chief Operating Officer

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Boootz Join Staff

Link to forums account - @Boootz

Reasoning why they deserve this - Boootz came into the Join Staff family a few months ago an in that time she has hit the ground running putting work and getting every application of hers done in a timely fashion she also helps out rest of the team with any questions that they may have regarding their applications it’s the effort and team work she displays in my opinion is something that sets her a front runner for Department Member OTM.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xSpartan Samurai WD SGT

Link to forums account - @SPARTAN MAN1911

Reasoning why they deserve this - Even though I’m not longer a member of Clan Ops I do occasionally pop in on my former Division Members every time I pop in a party he always greets me with a warm welcome and he does this for anybody he comes into contact with he one of those members who sees the good in people but he also stands up for the people he’s close with member of the month to me is someone who goes above the call of duty no matter the rank you are in Clan Ops well then look no further than Spartan.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI VENUM 7 | Senior Forums Moderator
Link to forums account - @VENUM 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Venum has ran the join section since i've been here and has done a great job in doing so. He's been a great help with motivating the whole team  into succeeding and help keep the join area moving and healthy, he does get a little scary at times but he only does it so we can keep moving and be a better team all together.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TexAngel 77
Link to forums account - @KSI TexAngel 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Tex is a woman of many talents, being a fantastic leader is one of them. She is one of the most strongest woman I know and she's now helping lead two divisions to greatness, and does it in her own great way. She can be a very scary leader at times but she truly has a difference between personal and ksi life. One of the greats I look up to and she's a great person to hang with.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xSpartan#181| SGT | WD | Samurai |
Reasoning why they deserve this - Spartan is one of those people who tries to help in any way he cans. He's one of the very few people I know that is one the spectrum and seems like a joyful normal person. Everytime you get into a party with him he greets you and almost never leaves someone out. He's a great guy and someone who I do look up to sometimes.

Co-Founder 

Gamertag (Rank-Division/Squad) -@KSI DntAsk 7

Reasoning why they deserve this: 

DntAsk 7 or Pam have been super hard worker when comes to training, hosting squad meetings, and game nights! She cares a lot about KSI and it’s shows. She is optimistic and have strong perseverance that she will NOT let anything stop in her way! She is true MVP warrior! She is also super caring and nice to other members within the KSI family! :D

Awards

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TexAngel 7 (Senior Director-WD 

Link to forums account - @KSI TexAngel 77

Reasoning why they deserve this -Tex deserves this award because she came to WD to help mend our broken division. She didn’t have to do this she could have said we were to broken to fix, but that’s her style. Tex is wearing 3 hats for WD right now. Senior Director, Director and DIV Lead. She works harder than anyone I know. Plus she’s Senior Director over another DIV as well as WD. Thx Tex for all you have done and are for WD you rock ma’am.

Director

Link to forums account -

Division Leader

Link to forums account -

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Inked 7 (Majesty)(Cofounder m-WD)

Link to forums account - @KSI Inked 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - She’s been through a lot in her life over the time that I have known her. She always manages to get through some how and does whatever she can to help WD. 

General

Link to forums account -

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Boootz (Captain-WD-Samurai)

Link to forums account - @Boootz

Reasoning why they deserve this - Boootz has had her share of ups and downs and set backs since she’s been a part of KSI, but she always bounces back. She’s a fighter and a survivor and always wants the best for her squad. She’s got a lot of great ideas she wants to implement towards the improvement of Samurai.

LT

Link to forums account -

SSGT

Link to forums account -

SGT

Link to forums account -

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI VENUM 7 (Senior Forums Moderator

Link to forums account -  @VENUM 7

Reasoning why they deserve this -  VENUM works really hard supervising the members working under him. Mentoring them and making sure they are doing what is needed in their position. 

Department Member 

Link to forums account -

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SPARTAN#181

Reasoning why they deserve this - Spartan definitely deserves this award because is the best member, best friend, best protector, in KSI. He’s always active and when he’s around he’s trying to be the best he can be. Tries to make the people he’s in parties with smile or laugh. Spartan is just an all around great guy and I could not be prouder to have him as my friend and co-member here in KSI.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI VENUM 7 (Senior Forums Moderator)
Link to forums account - @VENUM 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - A few months ago I talked to Venum about becoming a Join Mod. He helped me fill out an application and then I was interviewed then I was hired. He has helped me several times and even though He's a senior Forums mod he has always taken the time to help me and teach me things. Between him, KSI Blitz11, and KSI xLittio I have learned alot and continue to learn everyday. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to be a join mod.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SPARTAN#181

Link to forums account - @SPARTAN MAN1911

Reasoning why they deserve this - Spartan.... He is one of the sweetest guys I know, He is the life of the party, he is always making me as well as everyone else laugh. He is a truly Special guy, He is a protector and a loving friend. I am happy to call him my friend. 

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Death 77 ES COFO

Link to forums account - @KSI DEATH 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - He deserves this as while he isn't actually our gen he is acting gen for banshee and he is one of the most understanding people I've met in the community

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Squeek 7 CPT BANSHEE ES

Link to forums account - @Squeek 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - i believe Squeek 7 deserves this because no matter what is going on she makes time to try and help others with problems they might be having even when her help goes unappreciated also since becoming cpt she has done whatever she can to help other officers and members advance in he ranks

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Twistex

Link to forums account - @KSI Twistex

Reasoning why they deserve this - this man always has time to listen even when he has his own problems and this is why I am nominating him

Div Leader

KSI Shadow007 Div Leader ES @KSI Shadow007

Reason- He's always there for anyone who's in need no matter who they are. He's always a good ear to listen and if there's an issue he wants it resolved as quickly as possible with the most care. 

Co-Founder

KSI Death 77 Co-Fo ES @KSI DEATH 77

Reason- He is extremely busy but will make time for everyone he can when he can whenever something happens. He's extremely understanding and easy to talk to and very respectful. He's helped me several times and puts the needs of his squads first.

CPT

KSI Squeek 7 CPT Banshee ES @Squeek 7

Reason- She has the best interests of the squad in mind. She is determined to move the squad and the division in a positive direction and promotes growth and unity within all squads. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Barb 7 - CoFounder - Eternal Souls
Link to forums account - @KSI Barb 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Barb is what being a cofounder is all about. She is very knowledgeable in everything KSI and strives to learn more and be the positive change that we aspire to be. Barb is always available for everyone to talk to and game with and she is quick to break things down in conversation or direct members to their proper chain of command so things are done efficiently. Barb has come a long way and has settled into cofounder very well. She goes above and beyond for her rank and handles many tasks at one time, more than most, yet still makes time to be there for members.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI bongmilk - CPT - ES/Angels
Link to forums account - @KSI Bongmilk
Reasoning why they deserve this - This CPT is always involved with his squad and division. He is always helping members in gamenights whether they are in his squad or not understand the guidelines of KSI and how to follow chain of command. He is easy to talk to and everyone sees him as an officer to be known. He attends other members gamenights regardless of their rank or squad just to be supportive in their goal for companionship. He has been his gens right hand man and handles everything he can while his gen is away working.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Twistex - LT - ES/Banshee
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since Twist has been a LT he has pushed so hard and grown so fast into his rank. Even through the difficulties in his life and his struggle within himself as an officer he has prevailed and has shined brighter than many officers I have known in the past. He is motivated to be a Div Lead one day and goes above and beyond for his clanmates. He not only completes his normal tasks as a LT, he goes beyond and asks what he can do to help become a CPT. He not only helps the potential officers learn what they need to do to advance, he has also helped recruit members into other squads when their respective officers are not online so no new member is left behind. He is growing into a fine leader and is an asset to Banshee and ES. 

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WaviestSnow - SGT - ES/Angels
Link to forums account - @KSI WaviestSnow
Reasoning why they deserve this - This SGT is very friendly and always willing to be there for members. He not only asks if their ok, he tries to offer advice and cheer them up. He has helped several members try to change their gamertag and even get games so they can feel included in gamenights. He is very inquisitive and is always wanting to learn how to handle situations and look for new ways to get members involved.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI CrazyBear52- SGT - ES/Succubus
Link to forums account - @Crazybear52
Reasoning why they deserve this - This SGT has been around for awhile now however recently he has been very division driven and has been going above and beyond to communicate with everyone and even helped hype everyone for community events. He is easy to talk to and always down to spend time with members regardless of rank or squad. He has the knowledge to be an officer and the compassion to be a leader. He will assist any member in a game if he has it and always tries to reach out when a member is down and out.

KSI Squeek 7 CPT es/ banshee 
Link to forums account - @Squeek 7
Reasoning why they deserve this 

she is helping understanding  she has showing me the way to become  a good KSI member she works on her day off  gos out of the way to make people  laugh  and does  her job vary  well 

KSI Twistex LT es banshee
Reasoning why they deserve this

Helping kind understanding willing to take the time out of his day to help or to play other games

Awards

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Huntartt Gen Templar SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Huntartt

She is so selfless! I’m going through a very tough time in my life and she has helped me so much! She cares so much for not only her squad members but all members of KSI. She always pushes the best out of someone and is always pushing to be come better than she was the day before! I feel she deserves this more than most for the simple fact that she is the most generous and hard working person!! 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DntAsk 7 (DM)
Link to forums account - @KSI DntAsk 7
DntAsk(Pam) she’s awesome always available to talk about anything if it’s about irl or even about a game. She makes being in a party fun and entertaining.

Captain 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI T StackG (DM/Wrath)
Link to forums account -  @KSI T StackG

Reasoning why they deserve this- He makes gamenights and playing games fun. He does his duties as an officer to the best of his abilities and if he don’t know something he will ask so he can better at being a officer. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shatner  (LT-DM/Wrath)
Link to forums account - @KSI Shatner

Reasoning why they deserve this-  Since has came to Wrath he’s been doing an awesome job. He’s gotten to know almost everyone in wrath. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Joe 7 (CoFo-DM)
Link to forums account -  @KSI Joe 7

Reasoning why they deserve this- what can I say joe is an awesome member! 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DntAsk 7-Cofound/DM
Reasoning why they deserve this - DntAsk has been/is a huge help to DM and members. Every time i've needed her she has been more than helpful. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Lilith (General-DM/Wrath)
Link to forums account - @KSI Lilith
Reasoning why the deserve this -Since i Joined KSI, Lilith has been a big part of how i am as a officer and member. She is one of the people i rely on for guidance and for different point of view

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shatner (LT-DM/Wrath)
Link to forums account - @KSI Shatner
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ever since Shatner has came to wrath, he has been a big help as a officer. He is good to be around as a member. Happy to have him on the team

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Joe 7-Cofounder/DM
Link to forums account - @KSI Joe 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Every since i met him, he has been on  top of things. Making not only being a officer, but a member much more enjoyable.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Gruntier 7 – Senior Director
Link to forums account - @KSI Gruntier 7
Reasoning why they deserve this – I have been seeing Gruntier really working it lately. He has been helping DM a lot but he is still running Leader’s Meetings and doing his Senior Director stuff. I’ve seen him more active with regular members and making others feel welcome.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Swag 77 – SL Director
Link to forums account - @KSI Swag 77
Reasoning why they deserve this – Swag is always around. He is always down to help and with his time availability is always on top of things. Constantly popping in everyone’s party or asking for invites. He is down to play anything with any member and is trying to continually make others feel welcomed into our division and community.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Slick 7 – SL CoFounder
Link to forums account - @KSI Slick 7
Reasoning why they deserve this – So Slick has truly made me proud. He has been an voluntary Acting General for one of the SL squads this month. Even still with being focused there, he is everywhere and always there for other leaders and squads. He is the epitome of what a 7 should be. His respectful and professional nature moves officer corps. He’ll definitely delegate to the fullest if need be as well, but his persona gives life to parties and fellow leadership. I’m happy to have him in my 7s Staff.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI WVUA11en – Templar SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Wu Tang 7
Reasoning why the deserve this – What I’m truly impressed with KSI WVUA11en about is the fact that he is always on top of and on time with his duties consistently… and he works 60+ hrs a week! He is present in the Discord, Xbox and everywhere he goes he is connecting with members and communicating. He is the up and coming future in this division. He is personable, fun, inviting, and also knows when it is time to throw on some boots and gloves and get to work.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Huntartt – Templar SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Huntartt
Reasoning why they deserve this – KSI Huntartt is always that reliable and strong Captain every General should have. Templar has been blessed with her presence. VERY knowledgeable in all of her duties and mainly taking more of a leadership / General-In-Training role this month. She delegates really well and is an example of leadership. Her gamenights are always popping and full past the brim. Responsibilities get done with her around.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI xATHENAx – Prestige SL
Link to forums account - @KSI xATHENAx
Reasoning why they deserve this – POWERHOUSE. Simple, KSI xATHENAx is a force to be reckoned with. She has become a driving power not only in her squad but in other squads too. She is an incredible recruiter, gamenight Queen, and is training others left and right. She takes initiative in all aspects, communicates extremely well, and is always seen reaching out to members constantly. She dominates retention and has a fun and caring head on her shoulders. I believe that if she continues this path, she is the future of KSI leadership.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI KHOSEC – Prestige SL
Link to forums account - @COD3SILVER
Reasoning why they deserve this – Upon stepping into the Officer Corps, he has been doing a fantastic job with all areas of his duties. He has been hosting and co-hosting gamenights to some capacity almost daily with huge turnouts. Always fun to be around and his demeanor proves that he has a lot of leadership potential. Can’t wait to see what he continues to bring to the table.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Bearded1 – Prestige SL
Link to forums account - @FearTheBeard253
Reasoning why they deserve this – From the rip, Bearded1 has shown amazing potential. He has been learning all he can, attending as many workshops and gamenights as possible and has been interested in moving up to being an officer. Has a fun atmosphere surrounding him and he has a lot of potential. We could see him soon taking that aura and moving up to an officer.

The following individuals have also done amazing in their respective ranks and also deserve to be shouted out. As a Division Leader it is always hard to choose between officers across all the squads. Nevertheless, these individuals constantly are working hard to grow their squads, train their members, fulfill their responsibilities, socialize and make others feel welcomed in this family. Thank you all for all your hard work and keep it up!!

Honorable Mentions:
Senior Leader - KSI TexAngel 7 - @KSI TexAngel 77
Senior Leader - KSI xKing 77 - @KSI xKing 77
Co-Founder - KSI N3WERA 7 - @KSI N3WERA 7
Co-Founder - KSI Weaboo 7 - @Ken Kaneki
General - KSI Fenny - Elysium @Fennyishere
General - KSIxAsuma 77 - Prestige @KSIxAsuma 77
General - KSI Bmack42 - Imperial @KSI Bmack42
LT - KSI GHIDORAH - Prestige @KSI HIDAN
LT - KSI Stone71 - Knights @KSI Ma5taChf
LT - KSI Aaronson - Templar @KSI Aaronson
SSGT - KSI IRONCLAD - Imperial @KSI UNDYING
SSGT - KSI Tekzi - Knights @KSI Tekzi
SGT - KSI snipking - Templar @KSI snipking

Co-Founder
KSI DntAsk 7 (Co-Fo - DM/ Sinister/Wrath) -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Pam is a phenomenal at every aspect of her job. Whether its member retention, solving a little hiccup in Squad, listening to the members on anything they have to say irl or not she is there. She does so much for the members that goes unnoticed on the daily. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - 

KSI DntAsk 7 (Co-Founder - DM)

Link to forums account: @KSI DntAsk 7

What is there to say about Pam, aka, DntAsk, that hasn't been said at one time or another? This woman is one of the best Leaders and Co-Founders KSI has ever seen. Member retention is her #1 priority. She's put countless things aside in her personal life, just to be there for the members. Whether it be just to listen to something about their personal life, or to check in with the members to see how they're doing in KSI, Pam is like a life counselor to all. Not just in DM, but in all of KSI. She truly cares and touches every person and soul she comes across. She still continues to recruit, promote and train people over the squad she is acting General over as well. She is there for all the squads, regardless if she's their Co-Founder or not. How it should be. She keeps everyone informed of everything they need to be, and is a pleasure to work with. After a really tough month for DM, a lot of us may not still be in KSI truthfully, if not for this amazing, selfless woman. We are all extremely Thankful to her for that.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Lilith (General- DM/Wrath)

Link to forums account: @KSI Lilith

This woman is a rare gem. Amanda, aka, Lilith cares so much about Wrath and all of the members. She has recently been spreading her greatness to members in other squads throughout DM, hosting fun impromptu unofficial game nights with the members. So many members flock to Amanda, as she's so much fun to be around. She also runs a tight ship within her squad. Her officer staff may be small, but they get the job done efficiently and effectively, Thanks to her lead. She leads by example, always asking others to do things she has already done herself. She pushes herself and her officers to do the daily KSI routines, while always remaining true to herself and the members. She makes time for each and every single one of them. When recently two squads folded due to unfortunate circumstances, she Welcomed many with open arms into Wrath. These members have been praising their new home squad Thanks to her. Wrath is so lucky to have such an amazing person like Amanda. We all are lucky to have her in DM.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI T StackG (Captain - DM/Wrath)

Link to forums account: @KSI T StackG

Stack is one of the strongest officers I've come across in awhile. He truly defines what a Captain should be, being the backbone of Wrath. The entire squad knows and respects him, understandably so. Stack recruits, trains and promotes on the daily. Sometimes we all need to tell him to slow down, but he still keeps on going. He is so Welcoming to new members, and will literally jump on the game to play with them and show them the fun. Stack will answer any member's question(s) they may have. If he doesn't know the answer, he will actively seek it out in an instant. Anything that you ask to do of this man, he will go out of his way to do. He shows all the members the fun any way he can, and the reason we all joined KSI in the first place, to play games and have fun. Wrath and DM are lucky to have him here.