KSI Global

November 2020 So You Think You Can Write

This month participants may answer 1 of 2 prompts! Please feel free to leave us with any feedback or suggestions in this thread: 

Here's the November 2020 prompts:

1. What are you thankful for?
2. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?

Note: Please keep your answers relatively short. Not necessarily 1-2 sentences, but please don't write a novel.

I am thankful for my beautiful and healthy daughter who is almost 13 years old (boy do I feel old). She is the light of my life. I am also thankful for this amazing community. Upon joining KSI, I never expected to be a part of something so dynamic. KSI has been the avenue in which so many incredible friendships have been made. 

What am I thankful for?

There is so much to be thankful for this year. Im thankful that my family is healthy, that my children haven't had to suffer as much as us adults have had to. Im so very thankful for the time that I have been able to spend with my husband and my children back in March till July when I was laid off from work. I had missed tucking them into bed and reading bed time stories to them. Being able to see my everyday was such a blessing. Since before I was laid off I only seen her 2 days a week. (On the weekend). I was wonderful to go for a walk, to do crafts, go swimming with the kids, to just get that time that I had missed out on due to working afternoons. No matter how much my children drive me crazy I'm so very thankful for them. I'm so very thankful for my husband I was so grateful that I was able to spend time with him as a family and not just as a (weekend husband . Because I again work afternoons.) When I had my down fall in July and August he was there for me. With out him and his support I don't know what would have happen. I just so thankful for him, and all he does. I'm also thankful KSI. With out you guys the gaming community would not be here. Everyone has been so helpful, and there when I or someone needed them. 

All in all I'm just thankful for my family, for good health, my job, and what I have. 

This year, I have much to be thankful for.  First, I must give thanks for the health and safety of all of my friends and family. I am also very grateful to have the those friends and family in my life, they have been a great support for me threw the past year. I am also grateful to have found a great deal on a reliable car as it has been two years since I've had the luxury of not biking or walking in the winter. Finally, I'll mention my appreciation for the new beginnings and start of a new division here in KSI. Let this be a year of greatness!

What am I thankful for?..

As ex army I am thankful to all of my predecessors within the armed forces for the sacrifice, sometimes ultimate that was given to myself and others around the world. We often forget that the reason we can walk around with such liberty is because we had someone give up theirs.

I pray that the families of those brave men and women who provide such an important service have peace knowing their loved one is changing the world.

What will I be having for Thanksgiving dinner?.

It's not a celebrated thing in the UK so I'll settle for some stereotypical Fish and Chips or Pie and Mash hahaha