2020 AAP Of The Year Awards

KSI Starset 7

image0.jpg

Welcome to the 2020 Of The Year Awards!

This is a yearly event which is designed to have members from all over the community recognized for their achievements in the community within the calendar year.

To nominate someone for one of these awards they need to have held a rank prior to today.

Before you nominate someone think back throughout this entire year, From January till now, and find the person you can think of that best filled each Rank & Position in this community, from CPL all the way to Senior Leader.

RULES

1) No Favoritism 

i.e - This person is my friend, as such he should get this award

2) You cannot self Nominate!

3) Be as descriptive as you possibly can be! Tell us absolutely everything you know your nominated person has done within the year of 2020.

4) Fill as many categories as possible! - Dont be shy!

5) You can only nominate one person per category, and you can only nominate one category per person

6) Please only post once and if you are going to add in nominations, please edit your topic. If you make a second post, we won't count it.

Please fill in the below template for your nominations to be eligible:

Category:

Gamertag:

Forums Account Link / @:

Reasons they deserve this award:

Categories For nominating:

Senior Leader (Board Of Directors, Senior Directors):

Director:

Division Leader:

Co-Founder:

General:

Captain:

Lieutenant:

SSGT:

SGT:

CPL:

Forums Staff (Mods, Senior Mods, Admins):

Department Head:

Department Member:

Member (Overall best member of the community for the year):

So to sum up, when you are doing your nominations, select a category from the list above.

Then fill in the template from below

For example:

Category: Senior Leader

Gamertag: KSI Airborne 7 

Forums Link: @Airborne

Reasons they deserve this award: Reasoning with lots of facts, as descriptive as you can be as to why this member deserves this award!

This will close on the 15th of December.

Good luck and happy voting all! 

- KSI Starset 7 and the AAP Department 

Category: Co-Founder

Gamertag: KSI DC 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI DC 7

DC not only being a Co-founder for SL and then leaving SL to go and help WD. He has also helped the News team and became the Head of education, and co-head of AAP. DC even now being sick, has put his all into his work in this community and continues to do so. His work and dedication is seen through out the community and is always someone that can be counted on. With several examples one being the other night while in a gaming lobby DC dropped everything to go help his division that was in need. With that he has won several awards for his acts and deeds as well as being someone you can count on for ever listening to for personals matters or to just to be a friend. He always strives for perfection in his squads and understands that with growth comes challenges. DC works hard to make everyone feel included, he welcomes all new ideas and helps implemented them in to his work. He does his help to help other like I stated previously he volunteered to go to WD to help them in need which many people know is hard coming to a division where no one truly knows you. He to this day has a positive attitude and continues to try to make WD the best it can be. 

Category: General

Gamertag: KSI Uppish 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Uppish 7

There is so much I can say about Uppish so where do I begin? When I first joined Uppish was a fresh gen only being in for a few months. Since then I have seen him grow and become the Head of the News team as well as a fresh Cofo for the New division CS. His positive outlook on life and KSI has been proven by his work. There is not a da that goes by that i dont see him actively recruiting, talking with members or helping the next generation of Officer staff. Even with many obstacles in his path he has been able to over come them with large strides and i cant be more proud to call him someone I look up to. When it comes to this past year the HELLBORN Squad, ( Now called Rebellion) has grown in to something more than just a squad. Its a family. Through his constant dedication i have seen RCTs come in and stay and become more part of the community which is something not a lot can say. Uppish while still in college is able to juggling his school work, his job and KSI and still come out on top. His achievements show how amazing he truly is, he has been nominated several times for General and Captain in the past for the OTMs, he is constantly working hard to grow his squad and community and its always giving back to that community through his works on AAP, nod the news team. He has helped so many individuals including myself and i know he will only continue to do so with his time in KSI. Deep down this man is someone to look out for and deservers to be recognized for his hard work and dedication to this community.

Category: Captain 

Gamertag: KSI JAK KNIFE 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI JAK KNIFE 7

Jak is a an old man in this community. He joined over 5 years ago and his dedication to his community has been seen several times. This year jak has gone up and beyond what is required for a Captain. He has been there for his general and has helped him and guided him through this year. Jak is always in parties with people recruiting and being someone others can look toward for help might that be rcting, to become and officer and overall leadership. Jak has been able to help the Hellborn squad to grow and to gain and train new knowledgeable officer staff that have been able to help grow the community as a whole. Jak is a mentor to all those who want to learn more in this community. When I first joined back in 2015 he took me under his wing and got me to being a 1st captain several times ( now there are no numbers but i am sure you get the point). With work and being a single dad Jak spends as much time as he can with the community but still having fun. He has held so many members with gaming and being a friend to all. Jak is an amazing person and is an amazing role model to new officers who one day will be running the community when we have all retired. 

Category:  Lieutenant

Gamertag: KSIxJOKER

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI J0KER DM

What can i say for joker? for being so young he has learned so much and has been an amazing addition to the KSI community. Joker has put his heart and soul in to learning for his higher ups and has dedicated his time to his community. I have seen him grow and move up the chain of command. If he makes a mistake he always learns from them and is never one to say he's right, he has learned from them and moves forward. In the beginning i could tell he would be nervous hosting Game nights or even speaking publicly however he has blossomed in to a fine young man and an amazing officer. I know him and Jak will split their current squad and he will become an amazing general one day. He has gone up and beyond what is asked of him and will continue to amaze me. Joke takes time getting to know each and every single member, when he is recruiting he makes the induvial feel at home and welcomes them that they become great assets to the squad! I as a member am proud of him and i hope he gets the recognition he so greatly deservers. 

Category: Staff- Sargent

Gamertag: KSI Draconic 

Forums Account Link/ @: @KSI Draconic

Draco has always been a sweetheart and someone i have had the pleasure of knowing! He is always willing to listen to me and my lectures about the old days and listen to some of my old lady advice! he is always willing to help member's in games and has became very prolific in the the squad and through out the division. Draco ( now a captain himself but i cant do a muitli vote for that haha) Has learned from his higher ups and continues to learn from others around him. His game nights are always fun! he helps and accommodates all players and even tries to introduce new games so there is more variety through out the squad which is such a breath or fresh air. He continues to rct and does it with ease, his positivity and way with people and members makes those around him feed off his positive energy. I know he will continue to be an asset to this community and will be an amazing general himself on day. He deservers to be recognized for all his hard work! 

Gamertag: KSI Uppish 7

Forums Account Link / @KSI Uppish 7

I have been in KSI over a year. During this year I have personally went threw trials and tribulations that were both in and out of my control. During a short absent period one person was always there to check in on me and assure me that threw it all I am still a member of a team and have a home in this virtual world. Anything you throw at this guy he takes it. Always striving to be the best, I have personally watched him achieve his short term goals. I am honored to call him a role model, a rock for those who are in need, and a smack of wisdom when you're off the line. 

Forums Account Link / @KSI JAK KNIFE 7

Jak is a natural born leader with a laid back demeanor. Don't let that fool you, he has no problem keeping a lobby professional yet fun. This year and since i've known him he has always went out of his way to step in and step up when needed. If someone couldn't make it, Jak was there. I couldn't think of a better officer or Captain to have in my squad. What would we do without him!?

Category: Division Leader

Gamertag: KSI Joe 7

Forums Account Link / @KSI Joe 7

This man knows no bounds. He is the most consistent and caring member of this community. Since I rejoined KSI in April, this man was there. Took a shot on me as he does with many other people in this community. I didn’t expect much when I rejoined, considering just being a member but Joe’s charisma and demeanor influenced me to do more in the community and so I did. In doing more, I got to know Joe and see how he operates to an extent. There have been many accomplishments, trials and tribulations that Joe has endured, including some of which, creating Sinister DM, mentoring and training, 7s, Generals, many Officers and Members. He is on socializing with as many members as he can, getting to know them and know how long it’s been since they’ve been around for personal reasons. He’s up until he has to go on his bagel runs in the mornings. He has also had to endure two squad folds since I’ve been in KSI, an event that happened because of many members leaving from those squads, including the former Divisional Leader. Even though he has not retained the title for a prolonged amount of time, he is the divisional leader DM has needed for a long time. Joe does everything he can to ensure that every member has the chance to receive a great experience in KSI. He does all that he can, his duties as a 7, assists the officers and myself, and plays with the members and ensures the transition of the remaining squads grow. He has recruited, promoted, and mentored more people than anyone i have met in KSI. Joe is an equal member and a great one at that. If anyone in KSI exemplifies the qualities of KSI, Knowledge Strength and Integrity, it’s Joe. Thank you for all you do and I hope I am able to continue working with you for a long time coming. You’re a great friend.

Gamertag: KSI DntAsk 7

Forums Account Link / @KSI DntAsk 7

She is one of the kindest souls I’ve had the pleasure of coming across in DM. Along with Joe, she’s had to endure many trials and tribulations in KSI and stood by Joe’s side and they got through them together, ensuring that DM’s legacy continues on and that it’s path to being a strong division continues as well. 

Gamertag: KSI Lilith 7

Forums Account Link / @KSI Lilith 7

Ladypad has been a General nearly the entire time I’ve been in DM. She has impressed me with her organization skills and consistency in relation to her role. She has stuck around during the past few months, and in times of chaos helped provide stability for her members, and assisting her leaders now colleagues. She communicates well with her members and officers, and being active on the forums as well. I hope to learn many more things from her in the future. 

Category: Sergeant

Gamertag: KSI Ocean Power

Forums Account Link / @KSI Ocean Power

A loyal friend and confidant, Ocean is such a caring member. He listens to your day, a great person to wind down your day and chat with. When Joe or I ever need to hop away for a few minutes after talking to a new member, Ocean engages with them, chats with them and sees who they are and how they are. I am thankful to have him in my squad and as a friend.

Senior Leader (Board Of Directors, Senior Directors):

Director:

Division Leader:

Co-Founder:

General:

Captain:

Lieutenant:

SSGT:

SGT:

CPL:

Forums Staff (Mods, Senior Mods, Admins):

Department Head:

Department Member:

Member (Overall best member of the community for the year):

Gamer Tag: KSI Spartan#181

FULL CORRECT POST IS FARTHER DOWN IT WOULD LET ME EDIT THIS ONE. 

Edited by KSI Harleygirl

Category: Director
Gamertag: KSI Swag 77
Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Swag 77
Reasons they deserve this award:
This man works harder than any person I've seen. This man went from founder all the way now to Sr. Director. He has been over WD for a bit and did amazing with what he was handed. Even over SL and now the brand new div CS, he will show great success over there and will keep making many great leaders to follow in his foot steps.

Gamertag: KSI Rogue 7
Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Rogue 7
Sense coming back to SL I've seen lots of improvements this leader has done. Within the first few days of being in SL he impressed me a lot and motivated me to rank back up. He is always in party's and games with thr members of SL and continues to do the same now as Director. He has trained many current 7's like KSI Slick 7, KSI N3WERA 7, and even KSI Kakashi 77. This man is the definition of KSI and what it stands for. Many current members of SL respect him and I've had the pleasure of watching go from Co-Founder all the way to Director and hopefully even higher.

Gamertag: KSI Slick 7
Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Slick 7
What is there not to say about Slick. Slick is one person who at one point in time was higher but now I have the pleasure of saying MR. Division Leader to him. He has saved 2 squads and has trained way to many leaders. Some people who he has trained was KSI NEWERA 7, KSI WuTang 7, and now GEN of Templar KSI Huntartt. He is always working to help others not downgrade them. His leadership skills and overall mindset is overall amazing. He is one person if you ask to play games will has zero problems actually inviting you and just playing games. Overall he is the leader SL and KSI deserves.

Gamertag: KSIxAsuma 77
Forums Account Link / @: @KSIxAsuma 77
This man has made a great officer core and has done so much for SL. He he is not just the GEN of Prestige but also Co-Head of products. This man is someone that you can go and hang out with and just chat and chill and bunch of other stuff. He is lucky enough to say he is following the footsteps of Kakashi 77 and to be in the hall of fame in SL. I can't wait to see what him and his officers can do in the future.

Gamertag: KSI IrishEmu
Forums Account Link / @: @KSI IrishEmu
Back when I was GEN over in Napalm WD this woundful leadee was a great right hand man and a great friend to me and all the members in the squad. He had his entire officer core leave while he was the only officer and even worse a SSGT, but he kept pushing on and soon after Abaddon merged into napalm and he was a powerhouse. He would do everything it seemed like and would lead the leaders below him and would always be on time for doing everything. Now to see him as a GEN is great and I see lots of potential in this young officer.

Category: Lieutenant
Gamertag: KSI C0untry
Forums Account Link / @: @KSI C0untry
C0untry has lots of potential to be an amazing leader in the future. His mentoring skills are unreal and its kinda scary. He trained KSI zChoji who had just became an officer and the chemistry he bring between the three of us is unreal. I hope to see him take my spot as Captain in the future and wish for him to only go up from here.

Category: SSGT
Gamertag: KSIGAARA2405
Forums Account Link / @: @KSI GAARA2405
Oh man gaara. He has been a huge help of being apart apart of this officer staff. His work ethic is um matched and is always looking to do something when there isn't anything to do. He reminds me on me from when I first joined KSI and started going up the ranks. With him I see nothing but greatness and potential.

Category: SGT
Gamertag: KSI zChoji
Forums Account Link / @: @KSI zChoji
Oh my where do I start. Choji is one of my new officers I'm already scared of. While trying to become an officer this member was working day in and out trying to be promoted and when the day came the entire officer staff gave him a HUGE scare but over all ended up being a good thing. If I was to be promoted of step down in the future he is one i would have no problem taking my spot as CPT he he is only a SSGT. I can for sure see choji as a GEN in a year no doubt. Hope to have him as my officer for a long time.

Gamertag: KSI IrishEmu
Forums Account Link / @: @KSI IrishEmu
Reasons they deserve this award: Since I've joined KSI I felt he was very welcoming. Always open to join a party just to see what's up and how everyone's day is. It's very nice to have that in this community. It's awesome when there will be a game I feel he don't even like and he will join and play still. It's pretty dope! 

Category: co-founder 

Forums account link: @KSI DC 7

Reason they deserve this award: since I first joined his recruiting workshop just felt he did so well and helped me alot with recruiting ended up recruiting bout 15 people next two weeks after that and got promoted. He has alot of awsome awards as well and just truly deserves it I feel. 

Edited by KSI Tripped

Category: Director

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Swag 77

Swag is one of those guys who you truly just don’t get. This man is all over everything. Top to bottom left to right Swags on it. Swag has a way of teaching without you knowing your being taught. He works tirelessly for improvements and success. He never gives up and is always willing to help you no matter your stature in KSI. I’ve known swag for about a year now and he’s never stopped. He’s KSI’s energizer bunny realistically. He’s always on go and ready at any second for anything. He’s reliable and solid as they come. And a genuinely great leader and role model for the community.

Category: Div Leader

Forums Account Link / @:  @KSI Rogue 7

Cofounder of the month now how many times? Okay all jokes aside, Ive worked along side Rogue for the majority of my KSI career. He was one guy that really stood out to me when I was a fresh aspiring officer who didn’t know jack and was eager to learn. Best of all, he wasn’t even in my squad. He’s been a tremendous influence in countless members, officers, and even 7s staff success. Saying he is passionate about this community is honestly diminishing because he’s beyond those definitions. The guy cares about everyone from the newest recruit to his guys and gals above him. He always strives for progress, success, and most of all fun. He’s a blast to be around, is always there for advice and guidance and is just someone who’s made mine and so many others experience with KSI one to remember. He was an outstanding Div Lead now presently a Director and he’s done it with the upmost respect, professionalism and integrity one can do it with. SL would not be what it is and will be with out his influence. 

Gamertag: KSI Newera 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI N3WERA 7

Once upon a time, I handed the keys to my beloved squad to this guy and did so with confidence and ease. Newera isn’t just your average run of the mill KSI general. He’s got brass, charisma, and drive for perfection. Excuses can’t and will not get your anywhere with this man. This guy absolutely manhandled his squad but not in a terrorizing way. He was on top of everything, his omega, his clubs, his officers, the education, the retention, and most importantly the teamwork. Newera can sometimes rub you the wrong way if you don’t know him, but rest assured this guy simply means business. He’s a work first play later kindve guy and has mastered nearly any and all duties he’s ever had.  He’s very knowledgable and works hard for those around him. He’s a great team leader and team mate to tackle tasks with and is always willing to go that extra mile. He’s been a pleasure to work with since the beginning and is someone I truly consider a friend. His jobs never done until every last card is counted and every last rock is turned. He’s detailed and organized and quite creative as well. 

Gamertag: KSI WUTANG 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Wu Tang 7

Allen aka WUTANG has been and always will be one of the hardest workers in the room. This guy works 60+hrs a week every week and still was always there for his squad. He volunteers for any extra work or duties with no hesitation time and time again. There is a reason he was neweras successor. He sharp, focused, and on point at any given time. But more importantly he’s kind spirited and cares for his members. He provides warzone dubs for those who can’t get them on there own like my self haha, but seriously he’s been an irreplaceable asset to his squad and now this division. He really works for this community and it’s members and I sincerely applaud him for that.

Gamertag: KSI xAthenax

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI xATHENAx

Athena has been an all around STAND UP officer. Since becoming a Sgt she’s done amazing. Then as she became an officer she has excelled in every area. Training? A breeze. Game nights? Packed. Workshops? Effortlessly executed and interactive. Member retention? By the book. She’s efficient, skilled, and dialed in. She has zero issues executing her duties and is always gaming with members. She’s fun to be around and is always willing to learn new things. She really kicked butt and I’m excited to see where she goes next. She’s got that X factor we always keep an eye for and I have great faith she’ll go far.

Category: SSGT

Gamertag: KSI Dakeech 

Forums Account Link : @KSI DaKeech

When I first became acting gen of knights SL, I had one officer and a boat load of issues to fix. Then an old friend hit me up and said hey Uhm if you need help I’m here. So one thing led to another and in a  Couple weeks we had 4 officers instead of 1. Recruits coming in, promotions. Being done and game nights rocking again. I thank dakeech for that. If there is work to be done he’s on it, if someone needs someone to talk to he’s there, he has great social skills and can often be the life of the party. He works hard on his tasks at hand and is dedicated to his cause like no other. He reminds me of my younger self quite a bit and I think with some time and effort he’ll really be an all star in the not so distant future. The guy just doesn’t stop delivering and I sincerely applaud him for that.

Category: Department Head

Gamertag: KSI Starset 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Starset 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Starset has went absoSchuckinglutely above and beyond for this department, this man lives, breathes and Poops KSI. He has nurtured myself and every member of this department individually and made this department the powerhouse of KSI that it is today. I am a staff member of old and have been under a couple of leaders (shout out to Scotty!) But the activity level of Star is more than what the head should put in but never the less this guy throws himself at a role like an unsolicited drunk chic to a mumble rapper at an unlicensed house party. When he does eventually move away from this department and it is left in the hands of some poor soul with massive boots to fill I hope they can apply half of the dedication he has and continues to show.

Category: Lietenant

Gamertag: KSI xATHENAx

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI xATHENAx

Reasons they deserve this award: the reason I am nominating this person for this award is because they have been there for me when I needed help when I got promoted to SSGT. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place and she has stuck with me throughout my hardships, she is always super helpful and extremely kind to all. She is very thoughtful and full of information. She also has an answer to all of my questions and when she doesnt have the answer she refers me to someone that knows within a few minutes. As a captain she is very professional but definitely knows how to let her hair down (anyone that knows her knows what I mean by this). I personally think she deserves this award because of all of these reasons and more

Edited by KSI GAARA2405
Wrong rank typed

Category: CO FOUNDER 

Gamertag: KSI Slick 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Slick 7

Reasons they deserve this award:The men is the best he needs this award cause when I was a officer in SL and knights which is no longer a squad he was a acting gen for the squad and he helped me out so much during it and made me successful on Dynasty

Awards

Category: Divison Leader

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Rogue 7

Reasons they deserve this award: I feel man deserves this award for many reasons. He is always willing to go out of his way too help any and all members of KSI. He puts so much heart and effort into making KSI the amazing community it is today. And on top of that he had made a new workshop which is a very educational workshop! He taught the Leadership 101 class and with his explanation on everything. I learned so much!!! 

Gamertag: KSI WuTang 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI WU TANG

Reasons they deserve this award: This guy has helped SL and his current squad Templar out so much. He is willing to take time out of his day to check on the squad and help get things rolling. His bluntness can reall motivate just about anyone who is willing to listen to what he has too say! 

Gamertag: KSI Huntartt 

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Huntartt

Reasons they deserve this award: Even though just recently becoming a Gen. She is doing an amazing job with helping out the members! It doesn’t have too be just Templar but other Squads as well! She is always willing to hop in a party to either help a member with a question or situation or just hop in too chat and have fun! 

Edited by KSI Drastic#1557

Co-Founder

@KSI DC 7

DC and I have been friends for over a year now. We have often had clashing opinions and ideas, especially over hot button issues and many heated conversations transpired from that. But we always kept cool heads and had a civil conversation. That's approach DC takes to everything he does in KSI. He uses that big brain of his to think of several different solutions and picks the best one to move forward with. 

Crunk is also one of the most selfless leaders in KSI. He literally SWITCHED DIVISIONS just to help WD from spiraling and potentially having to close. He's smart, creative, and great at explaining his point of view in different ways so people can understand why he thinks the way he does. Crunk is someone every person should watch as he continues to rise through the ranks and impact KSI more and more.

Captain 

@KSI JAK KNIFE 7

Jak, my old friend, I'd be lost without you. This man is literally the GOAT. I give a lot of people extremely high praise, but none more so than Jak. Whenever I feel like pulling my hair out because someone is driving me bonkers, I go to Jak. As a 5-year KSI member, he's seen a little bit of everything and how to handle it. Jak has been a consistent voice of logic and reason even when I want to go nuclear. There aren't enough words in the English language to describe the amount of respect I personally have for KSI JAK KNIFE 7. 

That being said, Jak has been a Captain for TEN AND A HALF MONTHS THIS YEAR. I'd send the Omegas screenshot but I hear there's a rule against that. But Jak was promoted to Captain on October 29,2019 and was promoted to General on November 18, 2020. During that time he became the primary engine that drove Hellborn forward. The man recruited, trained, and promoted like a machine without ever being asked.

Lieutenant

Gamertag: KSI Draconic 

@KSI Draconic

KSI Draconic, better known as Draco, was an EXCEPTIONAL Lieutenant this year. As a Lieutenant he was completing the duties of a Captain without me, his General, ever having to even ask. Draco goes off on recruiting, promotions, security checks, gamenights, and retention while balancing a hectic family life and a full slate of college classes. I honestly don't know how he does it. As Hellborn split into CS and became Rebellion he kicked into top gear. Draco single handedly reached out to, and transferred, the majority of members of Hellborn into Rebellion. And he always asks questions and search out answers whenever he has them. Whether he's just double checking something he forgot or wants to learn something completely new, Draco has always had plenty of questions. The members like his calm and even-keeled nature and are always getting help from him in games. He's helped tons of members make millions in GTA and even joined the GSM Team so he can keep up-to-date on the GTA weekly updates. He always shares what's happening and was the first to hear about the new DLC coming out for GTA in a couple weeks. Nowadays, Draco is a TOP tier Captain but he really shone through this year as a Lieutenant and he's still kicking butt everyday! 

Sergeant

Gamertag: KSI Zordish

@KSI Zordon

Zordon, Zordish, or Zordbish. Whatever you call him he's always around even he's not. Even when his Xbox got stolen he was hanging out on the Xbox App and Discord. Zordon is super fun to hangout with in parties and constantly trying to help members in various games. Even is he isn't the best at them. It is always a pleasure to chillax with Zordon. 

Gamertag: KSIxJ0KER

@KSIxJ0KER

One of these days I will finally convince this guy to take the "0" out his GT and make it a "O." But mild annoyances aside. Joker has a Captain in Hellborn since February. The problem is that he got stuck behind Jak Knife, who's been the most outstanding Captain in KSI this year by a country mile (in my not-at-all biased opinion lol). But don't count Joker out of the running, because he knows his stuff and is always ready to rock! Joker, as a member and officer, has recruited, trained, and promoted like a boss. He also took the lead in training his now fellow Captain, KSI Draconic. Joker has been, and still is, an invaluable member of Hellborn and Rebellion for well over a full year. Joker is smart and always on top of his work. Diligently performing his duties and engaging members on a daily basis. He's even bought other members other games as well as a headset. His kindness and generosity is well known too. He's learned so, so much as an officer and been through the muck in both irl and KSI a few times this year. Despite the setbacks, he always returned stronger than ever and pushed even more to better his squad. There are very few people like Joker in KSI and I'm extremely proud to call him my friend. Keep up the fantastic work brother.

Department Member

Gamertag: DrinkyourDamTea

@DrinkYourDamTea

Tea, or Janelle, has been phenomenal in News this year. Everytime an article needed to get written, an interview needed to be conducted, or an annual event needed to be recapped, Janelle was on top of it with no questions asked. She's recently started taking on more responsibility as an editor too. Training new writers and editing articles to make them better. And she's getting pretty good at it too. I'm looking forward to watching her continue to grow and evolve as a member of News!

Division Leader: 

KSI Rogue 7

@KSI Rogue 7

Reasons: Rogue has been an inspirational leader since I joined KSI. With all the his Div Lead duties he still finds time to game with members and attend game nights and workshops to support the officers of SL. He has been there whenever I needed help and led an amazing Lead 101 class. I have learned so much about being a leader from Rogue, not just from the class, but by seeing how he conducts himself within KSI. His dedication to KSI is contagious.

General:

KSIxAsuma 77

@KSIxAsuma 77

Reasons: Asuma has built an awesome officer core that I am honored to be apart of. He has the most active squad in our division and his leadership is a big part of why. He has been able to find the balance of going to school and still finding time to fulfill his officer duties and work on member retention! He does a great job of ensuring everyone gets to talk during the squad meetings which helps with getting people acquainted with one another. 

Lieutenant:

KSI xATHENAx

@KSI xATHENAx

Reasons: ATHENA has shown me so much of what is means to be an effective officer within KSI. She goes out of her way to ensure people who want to be trained get trained and getting anything that needs to be done gets done. She has done an excellent job growing our squad(PRESTIGE) and member retention. She loves what she does and challenges others to always do more. Her excitement for KSI duties is contagious. 

SSGT:

KSI KHOSEC

@COD3SILVER

Reasons: I’ve known KHOSEC within KSI and before he was in KSI. Seeing his dedication to KSI convinced me to join because it seemed like a fun group to become apart of. Since joining I’ve been trained by him and this man runs incredibly engaging workshops, and always ensures those he plays with are having a good time. He has filled every duty he has been asked and always goes a step beyond. An excellent example of an officer.

Edited by FearTheBeard253

OTY NOMS

Director 

Forums Account Link / @:  @KSI Swag 77

Reasons they deserve this award: Swag has done so much for the community as director this past year its insane, he not only does the things he needs to as a Director but also goes beyond to improve the community and make sure the people in it are cared for. While in SL he was always in parties with members dealing with situations and making sure all the members are having a good time. If you sit down to hear Swag go over a workshop or even just ask him a question to help he will always have an answer. You can tell that Swag dedicates himself to maintaining everything he's over and strives to make it better then it was before, not just maintaining. I don't understand how this man has time to breathe with helping shape CS  into what it is today while tackling other divisions as well. Swag has really stepped in and helped the CS transfer go over as smooth as a babies booty even though he'd probably prefer to say a pickle haha  

CoFo

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI DC 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Even though DC isn't currently in my squad/ division i can't overlook what he has done for Elysium/Doom in the past year. Elysiums leadership was a bit shaky after the transferred but DC made sure Elysium was on the path to success and growth. He mentored me as a LT/CPT and helped to shape my mindset to look at the whole squad and analyze the bigger picture of what needs to be done. During his time in SL I can also say that DC was all over that division helping out various squads with recruiting, mentoring, etc. Because of his mentoring, it set up Elysium for success under the leadership of Weeaboo and myself. Now he has turned his focus to education however you can't overlook what he's done for SL as a CoFo this past year.  Outside of SL he is also one of the most caring leaders i've seen in KSI. Homie literally switched divisions so that a division didn't close and will literally drop what he is doing to help out a member even if they aren't in the division he's in. Throughout everything that's happened this year he focused on what was best for the division and the whole of KSI and THATS why he deserves this award

Department Head

Reasons they deserve this award: Throughout all the bs that has went on with the awards system, starset has always stayed on top of deadlines, and has been killin it as AAP head. Before the forums update he helped pass the new award Human Billboard created (i believe) which was an awesome addition to the awards you can get. After the forums update there was a LOT of unawarded posts and Starset worked day and night to have to get up to date as quick as he can so the AAP section can go back to running smoothly. Through everything that has happened starset has stayed resilient and not let himself get overwhelmed.

• Chief Operating Officer

Category: Department Head

Reasons they deserve this award: I’ve been around AAP for a hot minute seen lots of phenomenal heads such as Riiot and Airborne and now Starset. Starset is that type of leader that pushes you to better yourself will give opportunities to progress in the department time after time even though I turn it down lol. But throughout the year AAP is and has been that department that shined like a diamond consistently and he is responsible for this but as well as the staff and when the awards was broken he was still giving the staff motivation to remain patient cause we all knew the system would be back up and it was lol and he and the cohead zoomed through it all to get everyone awarded within 24 hours all in all he might be a TTFB but he’s our TTFB

Category: Senior Leader

Gamertag: KSI xKing 77

Forums Account Link / @ @KSI xKing 77

Reasons they deserve this award: Often times we are presented with challenges that may appear daunting at first and often seem hopeless at times but it takes strength to persevere and throughout this year and that is what King has done this year and the years before and will do in the years to come he has this aura to him I’ve told him many times it’s the Midas Touch everything he has been involved in directly goes from fools gold to the highest grade you can get lol and when he got the CEO promotion I knew everything was gonna be alright and it has been phenomenal ever since the community is growing the members are happy it’s like KSI is turning into one big happy family again a lot of people had their hand in it but honestly the biggest hand is Kings 

Category Captain

Gamertag KSI Blitz11

Account @KSI Blitz11

Reasoning Often times soft spoken but the definition of Captain or Capatain of The Year when he was initially rerecruited he was unsure of becoming an officer but when the time was right he stepped up and it was definitely at the perfect moment climbing the ranks making his voice being heard he was running his squad as a LT but he shined as Captain constantly working his ass off to make sure Elysium stayed afloat constantly getting with the members helping the officers just essentially being the true leader of that squad and it was that hard work that paid off that got him his general promotion Blitz has what you call Grit.

Category Lieutenant

Gamertag KSI MrsBlitz

Account @KSI MRSBLITZ

Reasoning The hardest working LT in the game is a title I used to describe this nominee never turned down a member in need whether it was KSI Advice or Real Life advice she made the time for anybody no matter the time each task that was designated to her she accomplished no questions asked MrsBlitz is that kind of officer that you only see once in a blue moon her dedication and respect for the rank and the members alike is something that is admirable.

Category: Senior Director 

Gamertag: KSI TexAngel 7

Forums Account Link / @KSI TexAngel 77

TexAngel most definitely deserves this award, because she came to WD to try and help us save our division in a time of crisis. She didn’t have to do this she chose to. When she came to WD I was a very young very green cofounder. I told her in our first meeting that I was just there and because I was new I didn’t feel like I had much of a voice. She very politely made it clear that I most definitely did have a voice. She has made it known to me multiple times that once I found my voice I haven’t shut up. She has also taught me more about being a cofounder and a better leader than I ever thought I could be.  I have earned her respect as a leader and she truly makes me proud to part of KSI every day. I know that when she says she will get this division across the finish line with our support I truly believe that she will. She is truly a great person and leader that everyone can learn from. She wears a lot of different hats and takes every one of them seriously, and she wears each one with pride. So thank you for everything you have taught and will teach me Tex, I follow you with pride. 

Category:Cofounder 

Gamertag:KSI DC 7

Forums Account Link / @KSI DC 7

DC deserves this award because he chose to come and help rebuild WD. He came over here help show WD what they were made of. He is passionate about what he does in KSI. He’s a true leader that an abundance of people including myself look up to. He’s a cofounder a teacher a mentor who wants the future of KSI to be bigger and brighter and better than ever. I as well as many of the current leaders in KSI have learned a lot from DC, and I’m sure we will continue to learn from him as the HEAD OF EDUCATION. 

Category:General 

Gamertag: KSI Boootz

Forums Account Link / @Boootz

Boootz deserves this award because she’s a great general and a great leader. She wears several hats and has the respect of her squad as well as the Web Ops Department and the Education department too. She’s knows what needs to be done to run a successful squad and she proves it every day. She has goals set for her squad and herself and I fully believe she’ll attain them. From splitting her squad to becoming a cofounder and higher to start. Thank you Boootz for all your hard work and help in turning this division around and helping us prosper. 

Gamertag: KSIxSWAG 

Forums Account Link / @KSIxSWAG

SWAG has been working really hard every since I have known him he has been striving to do his best and to learn he’s always asking questions and always makes he does things right. He has earned the respect of his squad and officers and strives to make himself a better leader every day. 

Category:Lieutenant 

Gamertag: KSI BLITZ11

Forums Account Link / @KSI Blitz11

He’s been doing a great job as long as I have known him working his way up through the ranks to actually being a CPT now but he’s was a very strong LT. He made it over a couple of hurdles to be where he is. As a former Gen he kn the ins and outs of running a squad and does everything he can to help his Gen run a successful squad.

Category: SGT

Gamertag: KSI Tripped 

Forums Account Link / @KSI Tripped

Reasons they deserve this award: Tripped has really stepped up in the past couple of months he’s brought in 5 recruits in the past couple of weeks and was recently promoted to SSGT. He wants to learn as much as he can about being a good officer and an even better leader. He’s excited to be an officer and looking forward to how far he can go. I’m excited about his future in KSI. 

Category: Member

Gamertag:KSI xSpartan

Forums Account Link / @SPARTAN MAN1911

Spartan is one of the best people I know. He’s fun, he’s funny, he’s got an amazing laugh. He always in every meeting he can get to. He’s always got his members back. He wants nothing more than to make people happy. It would mean the absolute world to him and his Mom and Dad, who take care of him. They would be so very proud of him as would his squad and his division.

Edited by KSI Harleygirl

General: @KSI Huntartt

Reason: I’ve been in KSI for around 5 months now and met a lot of KSI members and one of the many amazing people that stood out to me was huntartt, she’s one of the nicest and most kindhearted person I’ve ever met. She is always checking up on people and making sure there doing okay, always lending out a helping hand to anyone in need as well. she is an awesome person to game with or even just sit in party chat with, always a fun time. But apart of all that she’s also willing to take charge where its needed, one of the things that stands out to me most is that she’s not just a leader she’s a good role model too, instead of telling people to go do stuff shell go out with them and help them do it too.

LT: @KSI xATHENAx

Reason: Ever since Athena joined our squad she’s been working her butt off and helping things get changed for the better, since her arrival our squad grew massively in members. Her game nights are always consistent with being fun and having a crowd. She’s always an outgoing person as well doing things that need to be done rather waiting around for someone else to do it, she’s also another person who’s always asking everyone how they are and making sure there good, making KSI feel more like a family then it is a gaming community, a few examples of this are when she’s not playing the same games as you shell hop  into the party’s just to say hi and how you’re doing, she’s always the first person to introduce herself to anyone new or even if they’ve just never met before, she's climbing the ranks working her way up super fast and I believe she will continue to get higher as time goes on.

Senior Leader: 
KSI TexAngel 7
@KSI TexAngel 77
Tex has been crucial to  the work we are doing to bring ES back from the brink.  She made the hard decisions and constantly encouraging us to communicate and be the leaders  she knew we could be.  When we messed up she would admonish and correct us but always with the intent to make us better leaders.  She set the Division up to succeed, because it was more important that we were on the right path than we had symptoms of being on the right path. So the growth was slow and steady but it came because of her leadership as director and senior director over ES

Division Leader:
KSI Shadow007
@KSI Shadow007
Shadow is a quiet leader, who will lay down the law when necessary, and listens to the other leaders in the div.  He was instrumental in melding leaders from 3 divisions together to help form "the New ES".  He lets the leaders run with their strengths and also encourages them to step out in areas they are not comfortable in.  He has on more than one occasion call me out as his "memory" in div leaders meetings.  That no only build me up in my own eyes but also gave me a good rep among other leaders.  To me that is one of the most important thing a leader does is bolster the confidence of those around them.

Co-Founder:
KSI Death 77
@KSI DEATH 77 
DEATH never let our division forget how important it is to recruit, recruit, recruit.  It's been a long haul to change our wishy washy attitude about recruiting to where, now,  every one in ES knows this is important to whatever goals we have.  I am not sure we would have gotten here without him constantly pushing it at 7s meetings and gens meetings. We might have gotten there eventually but his presence never let us forget it and it is one of the reasons ES has has the growth it now enjoys.

General:

Captain:
KSI Nightgunner
@KSI NightGunner
For a guy who didn't want t o be an officer again, Nightgunner has shown himself to be a consistent officer presence in his squad.  He supports his Gen, knows his members and can tell me anything I want to know about the squad.  He has a no nonsense attitude that his squad members and officers respect him for.  

CPL
DemonicDragon00
@DemonicDragon00
IN the past year demonic has been deployed to both South Korea and now Germany, but he has never failed to get with members of the community and hang out.  He has been one of the most consistent members playing and communicating with the division.  I am so glad to have him in this division and Succubus is lucky to have him

Category: Senior Director
Gamertag: KSI TexAngel 7

Forums Account Link /  @KSI TexAngel 77

Reasons they deserve this award: Tex has been in this community almost as long as I have however when the future looked bleak, she never left or stopped helping others to continuously build up this community even when it was only half a brick at a time. She has devoted her time and efforts into members and leaders alike and regardless of the impacts her personal life took, she never abandoned the community or members within. She worked hard with whatever tools and strength she could find to suck it up and make it work. She makes time to be around for officer or gen promotions, she games with members outside of her responsibilities and keeps the bond with them, and she is always aware of what's going on in the divisions she is over. A great leader, mentor, and member of KSI this community recognizes her as an asset and key player in the atmosphere of KSI.

Gamertag: KSI Shadow007

Forums Account Link / @KSI Shadow007

Reasons they deserve this award: Shadow is very professional however still allows his personality to show in everything that he does. The way he articulates the ideals of the community astounds me. He has mastered what most struggle with and that is knowing which role to play at what time. He is knowledgeable and can answer most of your questions before you get a chance to ask them. Shadow did a fantastic job of coming to ES with no idea of what Div Lead meant and took the bull by the horns and ran ES well. He made time to still plays with the members and be there if anyone needed a question answered when their co-founders were unavailable. You can always reach him if it is important or just to say hello. He thrives in Clan Ops and he is passionate about his roles in Web Ops. I am proud of the leader he has become and excited to see the many things he achieves on his way to the Board.

Gamertag: KSI Barb 7

Forums Account Link / @KSI Barb 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Barb has been a soldier in this battle of change in KSI. In the beginning of the year, she made her way back to Gen of Succubus after dealing with many hardships that would have made anyone quit. Now, she has become our co-founder and has made the position her own. Barb took the ground running and not only implemented and enforced the changes put in place by her Div Lead, she was always available to help anyone in need and made sure they understood who was in their chain of command and how to properly handle issues accordingly. Barb has promoted squad activity, boosted the morale of those below her, and has been a helper to anyone who needed it. She has brought new ideas and ways of looking at things to the community and is the definition of a dedicated member here to serve others around her. Furthermore, she is an active Information Head and on the LLC and her only thought is how to improve KSI, make it more efficient, while still understanding that members and leaders should have fun with it.

Forums Account Link /

@KSI Rogue 7

Reasons: Rogue is an extremely inspirational and multi-faceted leader. No matter his position he kills it. As a Div lead Rogue has shown tremendous leadership, fortitude and the passion to teach others. He leads everyone below him, even a week old member can be impacted by this mans wisdom. I personally have learned a ton about how to be an effective leader from him. He conducts himself as a leader in everything that he does, and His passion for our community impacts everyone around him. 

Gamertag: KSI xATHENAx

Forums Account Link /

@KSI xATHENAx

Reasons: Athena is a leader that can engage anyone. She leads others to become the best leaders themselves, even if they aren't in our officer core. Whether she is out hunting for new members, retaining new members or engaging the Officer Core and 7's Staff, she continually leads and makes an impact on those around her.  I am truly confident that Athena will play a large role in the future face of KSI and especially that of SL. Her determination, leadership, excitement and engagement will continue to impact our community well beyond her Lieutenant days. 

Category: Sergeant
Gamertag: KSI Bearded1

Forums Account Link /

@FearTheBeard253

Reasons: Bearded1 has shown what it means to be an amazing Sergeant and what it looks like to be the future leadership of our community. From his first week in KSI he jumped in head first learning the ropes, focusing on member engagement and retention. His interest and passion in our community has made a huge impact in our squad and our division. I am excited to see how Bearded1 continues to impact our community as we move forward. 

Edited by COD3SILVER