2020 AAP Of The Year Awards

KSI Starset 7

Category: director

Gamertag: KSI TexAngel 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI TexAngel 77

Reasons they deserve this award: what can I say about this incredible human being that anyone else hasn't already said. When WD was in its worst hour of need Tex came to our rescue and has not only saved us as a division but has been an incredible role model for us officers and an example of what we need to strive to be. She has saved my squad and given me the confidence to make it thrive and is a huge support she deserves this award for more than a thousand reason.

Category: co founder 

Gamertag: KSI Harley 7 

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Harleygirl

Reasons they deserve this award: harley deserves this award because she is an amazing person and leader. She leads in her own style which is a new and fresh way of leading in KSI. she has not only blown life into her old squad but also I to my own. She has mentored me and taught me how to be the officer I am today and I'm positive I would not be here if it wasn't for her. She truly deserves this award because she is an incredible officer and teacher and leader. 

Category: CPT 

Gamertag: KSI xLycan 

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI xLycan

Reasons they deserve this award: As my Captain he has done an incredible job and has been a hugely helpful and has stepped up to the plate more than ever. He has shown leadership and the potential to be one amazing General and even more so an amazing 7. He is always on time with his tasks and always goes the extra mile to look after members be it our own squad or another. 

Category: LT 

Gamertag: KSI Darkwolf 

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Darkwolf45

Reasons they deserve this award: darkwolf has had so much perseverance through his time in KSI. He waited so long get his opportunity to show himself he could be a great officer and he did just that showing me and everyone else how hard work can go a long way to getting where you want to and deserve to be, and he deserves to go even further beyond what he is now and he is fully capable if doing so.

Category: SSGT 

Gamertag: KSI DarkWrld 

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI DarkWrld

Reasons they deserve this award: darkwrld deserves this award there's nothing he can't or won't do for the good of his squad an his friends  I believe he will one day make an amazing gen and an amazing person to have around KSI. He knows how to connect with members on a level where they trust him and know they can come to him at any time. He has made a great addition to my officer core and has made an amazing strides to get to where he is. 

Category:Senior leader

Gamertag:KSI TexAngel 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI TexAngel 77

Reasons they deserve this award: Tex angel has been a great senior Director since she's been in WD, she has helped me and the whole of WD with staying alive and rebuilding. She's put people in seats that deserved them long ago, help get healthy squads in place, and has helped me when i've needed it the most. Almost every time I see her she's always doing something, and in the process helps people around her for them to learn to. Tex saved WD and for that alone she deserves this award.

Category:Co-Founder

Gamertag: KSI HARLEY 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Harleygirl

Reasons they deserve this award: Harley is a great co-founder, I first met her when she was a gen and for then on she has been the most passionate person I know, in the online setting and real life. She's boosted the moral of WD and has always been there, she can be give great advice, it might harsh advice but it's gets down to the point which is something we need more of. Harley did great work in her squad and now she's spreading that all over the division and I can't wait to see what she does next, sky is not the limit for her.

Category:General

Gamertag: KSI Boootz

Forums Account Link / @: @Boootz

Reasons they deserve this award: Boootz has been a general for some time now but she's been running her squad even before that. Her squad was not looking the best for a bit, but now with her leadership she has guided it into something new and bigger then before, while still trying to keep the family attitude that it's always had. She is very passionate with what she does and is a great general and will be a great 7. 

Category: Forums Staff

Gamertag: KSI BLITZ11

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Blitz11

Reasons they deserve this award: Blitz is a great mod for many reasons, I saw him do his work as a senior join mod and that work ethic made a great moderator. When you go to him for advice he's always been there to respond, and will say it how it is.If your trying to get something done and he catches your not doing something, I assure you he'll tell you and he'll help you fix it, when someone says "no man left behind" he means it. Even when your in trouble he'll make sure you know what you did wrong and make sure to help you not make that mistake again, he's a great moderator and always helps the areas he's over a little better.

Category: Co-Founder 

Gamertag: KSI DntAsk 7

Forums Account Link: @KSI DntAsk 7

Reasons they deserve this award:

She deserves this award because she’s there for everyone to talk to about anything. She makes everyone smile when in her parties.

Category: Captain 

Gamertag: KSI T StackG

Forums Account Link: @KSI T StackG

Stack has been a good addition to the DM officer staff and everyone has a good time in his parties.

Category: Sergeant

Gamertag: KSI Ocean Power 

Forums Account Link: @KSI Ocean Power

Ocean does his best to make sure everyone is having a good time while gaming or even just hanging out in a party.

Category: Member 

Gamertag: KSIxRoyal 

Forums Account Link: @KSIxRoyal

Royal always wanting to help everyone with missions on destiny 2. And he is fun to be in a party with.

Gamertag: KSI Harley 7

Forums Account Link / @KSI Harleygirl

Reasons they deserve this award: Since I have meet her 1 year ago she has been nothing but nice to me. She has helped me through alot of stuff clan ops related. Helped me work through my own personal insecurities as well. When ever anyone is in a party with her she is nothing but nice and kind to everyone. A great example of a cofounder in my opinion.

Category: General

Forums Account Link / @Boootz

Reasons they deserve this award: Since I have meet boootz she has always had a great drive to do things in clan ops. Recently I have had the joys of working with her to bring Samurai back to where it needs to be. Without her I beleive this squad would definitely be different. Anyone who has ever had the pleasure of working with her can say the same thing and that is that she is very passionate and dedicated to what she does in clan ops.

Gamertag: KSI Venum 7

Forums Account Link / @VENUM 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Since joining the Web Ops team venum has been there for me since day one. He is always around when I have questions or am not sure of something. He has trained me and helped me to be the leader I am today without his key role in my web ops life I wouldn't be where I am today. For this I am forever grateful for meeting him.

Senior Director: KSI TexAngel 7
Gamertag: @KSI TexAngel 77
Forums Link:
Reasons they deserve this award: Tex did a great job with bringing ES back from the rut we were in. She brought the division back to life and has been a great mentor. She works hard to be there for the leadership and care for the members. KSI is better because of her.

Division Leader: KSI Rogue 7
Gamertag: @KSI Rogue 7
Forums Link: 
Reasons they deserve this award: Rogue is just the man. He even reaches out to other divisions to make them feel included and cared for. He listens and gives great advice to challenging issues. He has been a great role model for his division and even myself. Several of his teachings and policies I even brought into ES with me. One hell of a mentor and taught one of the best Lead classes anyone could ask for. Dude even made a whole server for all of KSI when he was a Div Lead. This guy lives, eats, and breathes KSI.

Co-Founder: KSI Barb 7
Gamertag: @KSI Barb 7
Forums Link:
Reasons they deserve this award: Barb has help me out as a Co-founder. My schedule has not been as open as hers so helped take a lot off my plate and more on her. She has been a great teammate and we work great as a team together. She is always there for her members and also became an Education mentor too.

General: KSI VIP3R
Gamertag: @KSI VIP3R [GEN]
Forums Link:
Reasons they deserve this award: Viper has been an outstanding general and he is always wanting to learn. Viper always listens and is great at training other members and his officers. He is basically a little Death lol. He did awesome in the Lead class and hopefully soon he can keep keep on moving up.

Captain:
Gamertag:  KSI Squeek 7
Forums Link: @Squeek 7
Reasons they deserve this award: Squeek was the CPT that KSI always needs. She does anything she can to make things better for the squad and KSI. She is always bringing ideas to the table to help out. She loves training members and always got her tasks completed.

SSGT: KSI Twistex 
Gamertag: @KSI Twistex
Forums Link:
Reasons they deserve this award: Twistex is a great SSGT. He is always wanting to help out and learn. Twistex was a LT but even stepped down to squad transfer because he saw a squad in help and transferred to help and is now getting things done in that squad.

Category: Senior Leader (SNDR)

Gamertag: KSI TexAngel 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI TexAngel 77

Reasons they deserve this award: Tex is a great mentor and I hope to one day be like her. She is a great person and leader. If you go to her workshop be sure to take notes because she is great. She helped save WD and I'm glad to have her as our director/acting div lead. 

Gamertag: KSI HARLEY 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Harleygirl

Harley has been here for WD. After losing our 7s staff she stepped up and carried us and trained new people. She, aswell as Tex, are the reason we are still here, I am proud to have her as my co-fo and friend. She gives great advice and is always there if you are having issues.

Category: Gen

Gamertag: KSI IrishEmu

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI IrishEmu
Irish is my Gen buddy, He's pretty great and is always there if I have a question to ask him or a Cross-Squad event I want to host. He even catches my mistakes (Which I never make) Irish deserves it BIG Time. 

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Blitz11
Blitz is my right hand man in Clan ops and my mentor in web ops. I have had the joys of rebuilding a squad with him and I can't say Samurai would be where we are without him. Hes also a great mentor in Web ops but I'm glad to have him as a friend, mentor, and a Captain.

Gamertag: KSI Spartan

Forums Account Link / @: @SPARTAN MAN1911

Spartan is AWESOME and might be the sweetest guy in KSI. He's great to have around and I love to play games with him, He is truely the Life of the party.

Forums Account Link / @: @VENUM 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Venum got me into the web ops ways and he helped me learn the ways of web ops. To him I am grateful because I love web ops and look forward to working with him for awhile. 

Category: Department Head

Gamertag: KSI Starset 7

Forums Account Link / @:  @KSI Starset 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Starset was a helpful when I was looking at joining AAP. He is a great department head and is very passionate with what he does. He is also a great mod and is very helpful. 

Category: Senior Leader

Gamertag: KSI AIRBORNE 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Airborne 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Since his promotion to Chief Department Manager (CDM), Airborne has played a critical role in department development. He has always been available when I’ve had some departmental concerns and has always aided in coming up with a solution. I’ll admit, there have been times where I really voiced my concerns and may have taken it out on Airborne here and there but he’s always put up with my ‘tude. He frequently reaches out and checks in with me about Productions-related stuff, he actively engages with members in my department, and is open to and encourages new ideas. 

Gamertag: KSI DropShot 7

Forums Account Link / @: @Mr. DropShot

Reasons they deserve this award: DropShot started this year as a Forums Moderator. However, he did not have much experience over the Join Area and wanted to learn more and take on more Web Ops responsibilities. He took initiative and sought out what he could do to help out , which led him to learning about the join/rejoin area, taking on join and rejoin applications and was eventually promoted to Senior Forums Moderator. Since then, DropShot has trained many Web Ops members, who are currently under him, and has brought up several great leaders. DropShot has answered any and all of my mod-related questions, even if it's just something simple. As Head Admin, he assigns and removes departmental roles in a very timely manner, is quick to answer questions via discord, and is always available to help with forum IT issues. He is well-rounded in all aspects of KSI and is available to answer any questions, no matter the topic or area of KSI. I appreciate all of your hard work and dedication to KSI! Thank you for all that you do! 

Category: Department Head

Gamertag: KSI Akame 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Akame 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Akame proves his dedication to KSI and T&E time and time again during annual events and when hosting Weekend Warfares. Akame is across the world from a lot of us and is several hours ahead of EST, however, this has not stopped Akame from being active during all events. He ruins his sleep schedule to ensure that KSI Tournaments and Events are running smoothly, tell me that’s not dedication. He also handles issues that arise during events in a professional manner, and pulls people aside to talk in order to resolve conflict. Akame encourages T&E members to pick different games that he knows people play throughout KSI, so we don’t have events on the same game week and week again. Overall, Akame works tirelessly to make sure all KSI events run as smoothly as possible. This is not an easy task and can be very exhausting at times. Maybe it’s all that coffee he drinks but he sure does make it look effortless! Oh, let's not forget he was Spirit Week King 2020! 

Category: Department Member

Gamertag: KSI Cable

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Cable

Reasons they deserve this award: Since joining Productions, Cable has always been available to be an “emergency streamer” aka back-up in case something goes wrong and we need to switch streamers for an event. Cable picks up on things very easily and doesn’t need much guidance when it comes to streaming events. In addition, he’s recently joined T&E has been able to navigate the bracket website very easily and, again, hasn’t needed much help with setting events up. Cable also handles any issues that arise in a professional manner and can quickly answer any questions that members may have.

Gamertag: KSI Shadow007

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Shadow007

Reasons they deserve this award: Shadow is in all three areas of KSI, Clan Ops, Dept Ops, and Web Ops, and he is equally active in each. He is very well-rounded and definitely deserves to earn this award. 

First, Shadow has been in T&E for as long as I can remember. I’ve hosted many events alongside Shadow. He is always on top of things that need to get done; any brackets, messages, game rules and settings, maps, etc. Shadow is always professional and handles any T&E issues with ease. He also came to me with concerns regarding Dept Ops and we were able to bring the concerns up the chain to help make some change in KSI. Second, Shadow is in Web Ops as a join moderator. He handles his join/rejoin apps in a professional way and does not hesitate to take on additional applications. Shadow isn't afraid to ask any questions or help other join mods. And third, Shadow is currently a Director in Clan Ops so I’m assuming he did an amazing job as Div Leader. I don’t really know Shadow in the Clan Ops area of KSI, but through some interactions I know he is very active with members from his division and tries to encourage people to participate in KSI events. Again, he handles any and all issues in a very professional manner, and asks all the questions that need to be answered. So many people look up to Shadow. He has gained so much knowledge and information from being active in all areas of KSI. He is also very knowledgeable about other information not KSI-related and has helped me a ton - he replies to me very quickly via discord and tries his hardest to help in any way possible. Everything that he has done for me, and others, is very much appreciated!

Gamertag: KSI Fenny

Forums Account Link / @: ksiforums.org/profile/20284-fennyishere/

Reasons they deserve this award: I believe that Fenny deserves this award because while only being a gen for a short period of time she has done so over a pretty major time in the community. After taking the position we pretty much immediately went into transfer mode to start the new Division and Squads. Fenny has maintained order in the midst of what could easily have become utter chaos. She is a great example of a excellent leader and always willing to help out and go that extra mile.

Category: Division Leader

Gamertag: KSI Rogue 7

Forums Account Link / @: ksiforums.org/profile/48285-ksi-rogue-7/

Reasons they deserve this award: The reason i believe that Rogue deserves this award is because he has been and continues to be an inspirational leader in every role he is in. He is a great role model for any up and coming officer or member on what we strive to portray with-in this community. He has always gone above and beyond the call of duty for anyone that needed help with something.

Gamertag: KSI Zappi

Forums Account Link / @: ksiforums.org/profile/51381-ksi-zappi

Reasons they deserve this award: I believe that Zappi deserves this award because of his dedication and commitment to the community. Always  looking to learn and grow as an individual and up and coming officer.

Edited by KSI Ma5taChf
Rank change

Gamertag: KSI Joe 7

Forums Account Link @KSI Joe 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Joe has been a powerhouse this year, and part of the glue that binds DM together. This year has certainly been one for the record books with the amount of ups and downs, and twists and turns. Joe never allowed that to get the best of him, at least not in front of any of us. He's taken his position as Division Leader and ran with it. The ship very well could've sank this year, and DM wouldn't exist, but Joe took the helm and guided us in the right direction. Morale has increased tenfold, recruits are coming in left and right, member retention has been fantastic, and for the first time in a good long while there's transparency between the squads, members and officers alike. The man is a miracle worker, and deserves a KSI sainthood if you ask me lol. I'm kidding, Joe...kinda. Seriously though, Joe is phenomenal at anything he does, and being a Division Leader is no exception.

Forums Account Link @KSI DntAsk 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Speaking of sainthood, I'm pretty this awesome lady already is one. She certainly has the patience of one lol. Pam is another part of the glue that binds DM together. She is on top of everything. Her attention to detail, ability to retain members, actively listen to what's going on, and be there as a mentor to everyone in DM is really second to none. It's like she and Joe are cut from the same cloth, and DM won the jackpot of awesomeness with both of them.

Gamertag: KSI Lilith 7

Forums Account Link @KSI Lilith 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Lilith is a true pleasure to work with. She's always happy to be around members, and her attention to everything related to a squad is pretty amazing to witness. She has everything down to a T, and things just go smooth. As general, she was very effective at retaining members, bringing in fresh recruits, and staying on top of daily tasks such as promotions. When her squad basically doubled overnight, she didn't let it shake her. She's always calm, cool, and collected. That being said, her promotion to DM's newest Co-Founder made all the sense in the world.

Gamertag: KSI T StackG 

Forums Account Link @KSI T StackG

Reasons they deserve this award: This man right here is sus. I'm kidding! Stack is an absolute beast. Just check the stat chats lol. Recruiting, promoting, member retention, being there as a friend and mentor...there's nothing he can't do, and he doesn't allow room for complacency. If you're messing up, he'll be the first one to tell you, but he'll also guide you on how to fix it. He's a firm believer that we grow stronger together, and will never leave a person behind if he can help it. He may be tough, but he's also fair, and that makes for a great leader. 

Category: SGT

Gamertag: KSI Ocean Power 

Forums Account Link / @KSI Ocean Power

Reasons they deserve this award: Let me tell ya it is an honor to know this legend of a guy. One who will be there when you most need him. One to vibe out with at 3:00 in the morning. One who cares for each and every member to there core. One who doesn't care how good or bad you are at a game he'll pick you for the team. The amount of times this man has made someone laugh or smile is mind blowing. He is the type of member everyone strives to be. DM would not be the same without him.

Gamertag: KSI Joe 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Joe 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Joe has been an amazing mentor and leader. Setting great examples time after time. He has helped see things from different perspectives and helped make being in DM a great experience for me. He sets the bar for what i wanna be and surpass as a member in KSI

Category: Co-founder

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI DntAsk 7

Reasons they deserve this award: DntAsk has been a big help to me and many others from being a member to just being there to talk to when you need. She is reliable and encourages members that look to move up on what they need to do to be successful. She is always willing to listen to ideas and help push or make them better.

Gamertag: KSI Lilith 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Lilith 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Lilith has set a great back bone for officers. She can point members in the right direction into becoming a great member. Made coming up in wrath easy to transition into.

Gamertag: KSI Shatner

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Shatner

Reasons they deserve this award: Since Shatner came to wrath, he has hit the ground running. Made me feel like i wasn't doing enough a couple times lol. He is super reliable, carries out tasks given to him with ease. Glad to have him as my right hand as a General in Wrath. 

Category: SGT

Gamertag: KSI Aether

Forums Account Link / @: @God of Snacks

Reasons they deserve this award: Aether is the reason I joined KSI, he is a great member and friend to have. I can bring any new member around and know if i step away. The new member will have a great time. He has found numerous people that became great members in KSI

Category: Head Of Education 

Gamertag: KSI DC 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI DC 7

Reasons they deserve this award: DC lead 101 and 201 class have aided me in numerous ways as an officer. He is a great teacher and makes being in class with him fun. i learned a lot taking those and encourage members to take classes he host

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Rogue 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Rogue was always so helpful, even when we first entered SL he was always helpful. He's mentored me so much and has helped me get to where I am today. Whether it be KSI or it be personal, he has always been there for me to listen to whatever problem that I have. He knows me on a personal level which almost all of KSI doesn't know me like that, I trust him and he's also a great leader.

Gamertag: KSI Slick 7

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Slick 7

Reasons they deserve this award: He is also a big mentor to me. He helped me get to where I am today. He has also always been there for me if I had a problem. He is so helpful in just the little amount of time that I have known him. If it weren't for him I don't know where I would be. To be honest if it wasn't for him and all his knowledge and helpful quotes I would not be a Co-founder.

Senior Leader (Board Of Directors, Senior Directors): 
        Category: Senior Director

Gamertag: KSI Swag 77

Forums Account Link / @KSI Swag 77

Reasons they deserve this award: I mean I feel this is self explanatory. Swag has enhanced KSI. It literally flows from him. Not only was he a great Div leader, but then he went to Director, and not long after Senior Director. During that time Swag taught leader by instilling the KSI spirit within them. He has went forward with everything that has been thrown at him with excellence, only stopping to eat a pickle along the way.

Co-Founder:
          Category: CoFo

Gamertag: KSI Uppish 7

Forums Account Link / @KSI Uppish 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Uppish is always there for his peeps. He doesn't act like he's any better than u. He treats you as if your on the same level as him. Its no surprise to see him on this list he was a great Gen but he makes for an even better color with how he treats people.

General:
         Category: Gen

Forums Account Link / @KSI Blitz11

Reasons they deserve this award: BLITZ overcame all odds set against him as a captain basically running the squad for months as a gen without the official title. He inspired a lot of people to become leaders, trained them up to be better then they were before.

Lieutenant:

Gamertag: KSI MrsBLITZ

Forums Account Link / @KSI MRSBLITZ

Reasons they deserve this award: MrsBLITZ was a leader always there for other no matter when or what it was about. She took care of her own even with her own personal stuff going on she continued to support others.

Senior Leader (Board Of Directors, Senior Directors):
Gamer Tag: KSI TexAngel 7
Forums Account: @KSI TexAngel 77
Reason: Tex is someone who has always mentored me. She is always trying to get you to come up with your own ideas like a good mentor does. She has been a amazing guiding hand to ES and DL. Always willing to put in the extra hours to be every rank clear to a Gen. She is the embodiment of dedication in my eyes as she is always willing to give anything a try as long as its towards a good direction.  She is a calm (when you don't make her mad lol) soul and is all about laying a solid groundwork so when the time comes she can step away and not have to look back, always looking for the next place that KSI can become stronger in.  She is always a valiant leader in the progressive manner KSI needs to be in this time of change of not just the community but the way gaming is done.

Co-Founder:
Gamer Tag: KSI Barb 7
Forums Account: @KSI Barb 7
Reason: Barb is one of the most impactful 7's I have had under me and next to me in ES. She is always there to double checking and making sure everything is going smoothly. She was always someone I checked with when I needed additional Guidance when I was a Co-Fo. She is a strong leader within all of KSI and especially ES. I see her becoming a very strong leader not just in ES but all of KSI. She is always able to help and assist with anything in KSI. I feel she can keep ES on track and once stable to break away and fly making ES not just a good div but an amazing division.

General:
Gamer Tag: KSI Squeek
Forums Account: @Squeek 7
Reason: Squeek is a different kind of leader. Some like to let there officer run the show while they help guide them. Others are there more than all officers combined and have the largest personal impact on there squad. She is a rare breed of both. Always determined and always there for her squad, no, Division. As a General she uses all her experience from all her time in KSI to help the community. Without her Banshee wouldnt be the way it is now and ES wouldnt be the way it is now without her.

SGT:
Gamer Tag: KSI Painter26
Forums Account: @KSI Painter26
Reason: Painter has been an officer in Succubus’s time of need and when he stepped back down he is still helpful in increasing squad activity and is always down to play with anyone, especially Apex. I feel he is one of Succubus most well known member of the Succubus Sergeants  He is just a all around excellent member of Eternal Souls.

Forums Staff (Mods, Senior Mods, Admins): KSI DropShot7 (AKA THE KID)
Gamer Tag: KSI DropShot7
Forums Account: @Mr. DropShot
Reason: Dropshot is one of the backbones of this community. Not only is he the head of TNE but he is also a Admin for the forums. He is always on the lookout for stuff that needs corrected updated or a post that shouldnt be there. He is always willing to help people get on the forums. Example of this is earlier this year we had a issue getting people new forums accounts. With this being a know issue i was attempting to get multiple people forums accounts since they were new to the community. He took the time to give me steps to take before he could assist in getting them confirmed. This allowed me to get multiple people into the forums and expand there knowledge of there community.

Department Member
Forums Account Link / @: @Boootz

Reasons they deserve this award: Boots has done an excellent job in mentoring me and assisting me with anything I need to confirm or make sure is accurate. Boots is one of the best mods and most active. Always willing to help with anything anyone needs. Without boootz I feel that it would be a completely different enviroment for the join app section as Boootz always notify and communicates to the staff of new apps and if something needs corrected.

Senior leader 

Kakashii 77

@Kakashii 77

Throughout this whole year this man has literally done so much for the community he previously stepped down from co founder then went up the chain of command again to become a gen of prestige and later co founder to soon become and develop the leadership council as we know it today he is constantly improving this community  in anyway he can never seen anyone put as much blood and sweat into KSI as this man does he truest loves this community and is always looking for ways to improve it with any way he can . 

Div lead

KSI Rogue 

@KSI Rogue 7

He is also one of the best leaders I met always active with all the members of SL and KSI as a whole no matter if ur band new or not he is chill and will always be there for the members and always looking for ways to improve KSI like helping create the KSI server on discord like creating a workshop ... he even created a rank for me to help train people even though I have a 14 hour time zone difference 

Co founder 

KSI Dc 7 

@KSI DC 7

Ok where do I start with dc that man is a recruiting god and also knows how to lead he has built SL  so many ways mainly by recruiting a lot of members for both knights and imperial/Templar  he doesn’t only recruit he’s also there for his members by constantly checking up on the members making sure they are good both professionally /and personally ok in there life he also is a natural born leader from the moment he has joined KSI he has taken the initiative to learn more and do more as much as he can. Even transferred divisions to help out another division this man is by far great  

Gen 

KSI Newera

@KSI N3WERA 7

what to say about Newera from the time I met him he has always looked for improving the officers and KSI as a whole he always held his officers to a higher standard and that’s something I’ve always appreciated as a gen this man has stepped up the game for other gens and overall has inspired me when I become a gen

LT 

Athena 

@KSI xATHENAx

Athena as soon as she joined she has been the power house of prestige I recruited her and taught we her how to recruit and ever since she has recruited a lot done game nights all the time does workshops often and even is basically running the squad she has skyrocketed in the little time she has been in. She also doesn’t recruit anyone for her she wants the best people that are going help the community with there personality 

Ssgt 

KSI KHOSEC 

@COD3SILVER

KHOSEC is an example of Athenas recruits he has also built prestige to were it is today the both of them are a tag team of officers and throughout whole year he is best I’ve seen and I’ve seen a lot and he has only been here a short time also from him constantly trying to train people to him always being there for people.

59 minutes ago, Guest Kai Sasuke08 said:

I accidentally wasn’t logged in on my account 

sorry about inconvenience 

Link to Forums Account: @KSI Rogue 7

Reasoning: you know there’s a lot I could say about this amazing leaders accomplishments and where to begin is hard. He has given KSI its standardized recruiting process and promotion process that is used all through KSI. He also bridged the divide between the divisions by creating and implementing the KSI Community server where we have now all been connected to each other like never before! He then on SL made communication through all ranks better by starting state of the division once a month laying out everything for people to see and talk or give ideas. Not to mention he created his own workshop to help more members in KSI. He is extremely active in AAP and a booming voice so I’ve been told in the LC. For all these reason KSI Rogue 7 deserves to be division leader of the year 

Co-Founder 

KSI DC 7

@KSI DC 7

DC was always there for the members. He helped me me when I was a captain and I had issues with the general of Imperial at the time.  After the general position opened up he trained me to become general.  He was always there to guide me and answer any questions that I had. He also helped other squads other other Imperial too. He helped Prestige get back on track with recruiting and training. He helped Vanguard (before it had to be shut down due to a lack of officers) after the general was on LOA then was eventually demoted. He also helped guide Elysium when they first entered SL and helped them grow from 30 something members to 70+ while training their officer staff of the SL ways. He then made the tough decision to leave his comfort zone as he transferred to WD when they lost all their 7s staff.  DC has done a lot for this community. He has also won  awards like the 7s spotlight and CoFo of the year this year.

Edited by KSI Bmack42

Forums Account Link / @: @VENUM 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Venum is by far one of the most knowledgeable members when it comes to anything with the forums. He is the one who trained me on how to be a forums moderator and is always there if myself or the other forums mods, even the join staff, need any helps with anything or if we have any questions. I can always count on him to be there to help.

Category: Senior Leader
Gamertag: KSI Airborne 7
Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Airborne 7
Reasons they deserve this award: Airborne is almost always the first person to say morning in the department ops server. Its actually weird if you see anyone else but him say it. While I have had limited contact with him recently, I know he is always there to help get events running, making sure people are activated to stream if need be, or provide guidance. All this with a newborn.

Gamertag: KSI Akame 7
Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Akame 7
Reasons they deserve this award: Akame was a great general in WD earlier this year until certain circumstances came about. What made his job a little bit harder was he dealt with most of the competitive players for CoD that are within KSI. Because of this, our squad was considered by some "The Most Toxic Squad in KSI". He took exception to this and was constantly working on trying to get that term put to rest about us. In terms of officer accomplishments, he helped bring a squad back from near death to being the biggest active squad within the division. It was actually brought up multiple times about shutting down said squad. Also with his guidance, a strong officer core was put in place, and he was playing with his members throughout all hours of the day, which meant his officers were playing with most of the members as well rather than falling into a clique. I swear the only time this man wasn't playing or taking care of squad business was if he was working or one of his two days of sleep during the week. Really wish I could have seen what this man could have done if given the opportunity again.

Category: CPL
Gamertag: Bio Zhi
Forums Account Link / @: @Bio Zhi
Reasons they deserve this award: I feel like Bio is the longest standing cpl within KSI. He is always fun to play with, or have in a party. He is a very relaxed competitive player which allows for interesting moments. Within KSI, he has helped host game nights, help train players at CoD, or just grind on various games.

Gamertag: KSI DropShot 7
Forums Account Link / @: @Mr. DropShot
Reasons they deserve this award: Can't tell you how often I hear about drop helping div staff get their members forums issues resolved, or how he answers questions from other forums staff members including senior members.

Category: Department Member
Gamertag: KSI MeShell 7
Forums Account Link / @: @KSI MeShell 7
Reasons they deserve this award: Shell has always been helpful whether it be in productions, T&E, or anywhere else. I have witnessed on multiple occassions where people just come to her to talk to her about scenarios, or to have their work critiqued. 

Gamertag: KSI AtomXGen
Forums Account Link / @: @nothingbutlove
Reasons they deserve this award: Atom has been a great person to be around, as an officer he was always reaching out to members, having competitive game nights, and even hosted a competitive league for modern warfare, that ran pretty well considering turnout, activeness, and player skill. He actually used it as a pretrial of a possible new version of headhunters.

Category: Div Lead

Reasons they deserve this award:

Rogue has always and will always be the life line of SL. This man has developed and train more members than anyone. He does it just because he loves educating. He has mentored members including myself, Slick 7, Kakashii 77, WuTang 7..get the trend. Nah all jokes aside this man is an outstanding mentor, trainer, leader, and friend. He is always thinking long term and taking SL to new heights. Always striving for excellence and never settling. He pushes forward through any hardships that KSI throws his way while adapting and becoming the voice of SL. That's just the leader side of it. As an individual that man is a blast to be around. Always joking and having fun whether it be Modern Warfare, Rocket League or even Golf. He enjoys meeting anyone and always emphasizes having fun. This man is more than deserving of being Div Lead of the Year. 

Category: Co-Fo

Slick has been my boy since day 1. He took me under his wing immediately after I joined KSI. We instantly clicked. Similar life situations and a lot of the same things in common. Even both drive the same color chevy silverado 1500s. But why does he deserve Co-Fo of the Year, $h!t why doesn't he? This man has mentored myself and continues to mentor me. He has trained and guided so many other members that are now officers. He has an inviting demeanor around him that you just want to be around. He will game and talk to anyone. Always has time to give you the most far out in left field analogy but somehow you understand exactly what he's talking about. On top of all that he's resurrected Knights SL TWICE!! as a cofo. Never backs down from any challenge, always persevering and move onward and upward. This is reason he is now the Div Lead of SL. Always challenging others to be the best versions of themselves. 

Category: Lieutenant

Gamertag: KSI xAthenax

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI xATHENAx

Athena is by far the best officer SL has seen ALL YEAR. She was hesitant at first to become an officer but once she did, she took the bull by its horns. She is always on point, takes all her own notes on the workshops, and knows how pass on the information to her fellow officers. She knows how to take constructive criticism and makes it fuel her to improve. Always willing to learn more from anyone. Since she got here she has recruited so many people, but didn't stop there. She immediately starting training those recruits on how to be officer. She brought in 2 more officers since she became an officer. She is now a Captain in Prestige and she is not stopping anytime soon. She is a GENUINELY good natured person. Always a joy to be around. Any party she jumps into, she brings her high energy and has a blast. 

Reasons they deserve this award: Dude! Where to start? He's gone above and beyond to better ever single possible member in SL. Extremely knowledgeable, huge work ethic, driven for success, and just an all around awesome guy. Helped me find my "why" in KSI. Always available to lend a helping hand and fill your brain with great ideas. SL wouldn't be where it is today without him. 

Category: CoFounder

Reasons they deserve this award: Soft spoken, full of knowledge kind of guy. Never gets an aggressive tone with anyone. Along a few others, he's one of the main reasons I am where I am today. Saw potential in me, even when i was borderline on the fence of wanting to even move up in the ranks of KSI. Never rubbed me the wrong way, always pushed me in the right direction. True brother from another mother. I may have to carry his bum in Verdansk every game and revive him constantly from "being sniped" ( he doesnt know how to pull his chute)  but I'd go toe to toe with Godzilla for this guy. 

Gamertag: KSI N3WERA 

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI N3WERA 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Where to begin with this guy? Dude made me ride sidecar on his motorcycle as we both climbed up the officer ranks in Templar. He demanded excellence within the squad and didn't ever quit or slack off. Constant communication with his officers, their duties and so much more. 

Gamertag: KSI xAthenax 

Reasons they deserve this award: Talk about someone hitting the ground running, look no further. Consistency and drive for excellence. Very attentive to her duties and her squad. Always available to her members, and has helped build Prestige into a powerhouse of a squad. Expect huge things from her moving forward. 

Gamertag: KSI Huntartt 

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Huntartt

Reasons they deserve this award: Where to begin with her? Within her first week in KSI, not only myself, but the fellow officer core and the rest of the division knew she had that "it" factor. Her drive and passion for helping others is mind blowing. She is worthy of any of the rank rewards up to Gen, but her true coming out party was as an LT. She never stopped, her grind was 100% everyday, day in, day out. I personally took her under my wing because I knew she had it in her. She never complained, never got lazy. Theres a reason she's a General now. Looking forward to her continued progression. 

Category: SSGT

Gamertag: KSI Drastic #1557

Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Drastic#1557

Reasons they deserve this award: Dedicated. He's had some personal things come and go, but he's a grinder. You ask the man to go hit the recruiting trail, he'll get you 5. I've personally watched him be involved not only with his squad, but the division as a whole. He's excelled in his roles over the last few months and is only continuing to get more knowledgeable and stronger in his role. 

Senior Leader (Board Of Directors, Senior Directors):
Gamertag: KSI Kakashii 77
Forums Account Link / @: @Kakashii 77
Reasons they deserve this award: Kakashii has always been someone I felt I could go to. He has always been willing to answer questions and step in where he is needed. He has done so much for this community and I was sad to see him leave SL. He has always offered his gamer picture creation services to the members and you can see his work throughout KSI.

Director:
Reasons they deserve this award: Rogue has always been extremely active within KSI. No matter what rank he has been, he is always interacting with members, keeping them engaged and interested in the ongoings of the community. He is always willing to chat and hang out and cover anything anyone might have questions on. I am truly glad I have been able to learn from him while he has continued to move up the ranks.

Division Leader:
Reasons they deserve this award: KSI Slick 7 has always been an amazing source of knowledge for everyone in KSI. He has kept SL alive through so of its most trying times. He has helped Templar become an amazing squad and has continued to help other squads within his division. He is an amazing leader and brings a new way of thinking to SL.

Co-Founder:
Gamertag: kSI N3WERA 7
Forums Account Link / @: @KSI N3WERA 7
Reasons they deserve this award: New has been an amazing leader as well. He is the kind of person to get in and go recruiting with officers and lead by example. I really appreciate all he has taught me. He has always pushed me to be a stronger person and leader for the squad. He has helped multiple people during their time in KSI and deserves this award for being such a great Co-Founder in SL.

General:
Gamertag:KSI WuTang 7
Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Wu Tang 7
Reasons they deserve this award: Allen has been a mentor for me ever since I came into KSI. He took me under his wing and showed me what it was like to be a good leader. He pushed me to do better, to get past my insecurities and do what needed to be done to have a successful squad. He is the kind of person who will be there for someone when they need him but also knows how to lay down the law when the time comes. He made sure I was ready to be a General following his lead.

Captain:
Gamertag: KSI Drastic#1557
Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Drastic#1557
Reasons they deserve this award: Drastic has been absolutely amazing at recruiting, member retention and his officer duties. He trains sgts to recruit, hosts gamenights and workshops almost daily and is always willing to help if anyone needs it. He has won recruiting competitions and had worked so hard to make Templar a good place for its members. He has learned most of the gens duties and has stepped in any time I needed help. I see amazing things in his future KSI career.

Lieutenant:
Gamertag:KSI Athena
Reasons they deserve this award:
watching Athena was amazing, she hosted gamenight after gamenight, got recruit after recruit. It seemed as if she popped up out of thin air already sprinting towards the top. This is when I think she made the biggest impact and why she has so many people who are willing to follow her lead. She is very personable and party hops regularly to keep up with everyone. She has done so much for KSI and deserves recognition for her accomplishments.

SSGT:
Gamertag: KSI Aaronson
Forums Account Link / @: @KSI Aaronson
Reasons they deserve this award: Aaronson is an amazing officer, as a SSGT he plowed through his duties and has had amazing determination to do well for Templar. He has continued member retention within the squad and many members appreciate his efforts to help recruits and new people to KSI.

General 
Gamer tag: KSI Fenny

Forums account link: @Fennyishere 
Fenny is a great general who is helpful when you need somthing or have a question, she’s kind and is always a person you can talk to about little or big things and this is why I believe she should get this award.

SSGT

Gamer tag: KSI zChoji 

Forums account: @KSI zChoji

I think choji deserves this award although he’s not in my division he’s helped me with things and in his short time as an officer he’s helped a lot of people and done a lot in my opinion.

Captian 

Gamer tag: KSI Ma5taChf

Forums account: @KSI Ma5taChf

I believe he deserves this award because he always tries to make workshops on the best day for everyone and will always push his schedule for others needs and I feel he really cares about KSI and our Squad especially.

Head of education 

Gamer tag: KSI DC 7

Forums account: @KSI DC 7

I believe he deserves what I believe is his rank as he is a amazing unofficial mentor, he really has helped me and my goal to become a SSGT as he’s helped me get recruits and learn to recruit in general, he helps lots of people and he’s helped me especially.

Forums Link: @KSI Rogue 7

I believe Rogue deserves this award because he is a consummate professional in all of his administrative duties and then goes above and beyond our expectations to support our division. He is always giving back to the community and helps us to do so as well. Part of his success is his keen ability to think through the best way to do things, the other part is his ability to build the trust and confidence amongst the leaders he mentors for him to assume accountability for stewarding this entire process. He’s always looking for opportunities to collaborate and streamline work, as well as help members grow personally and professionally in their roles through teachable moments. He’s not overbearing and allows us to make mistakes before stepping in and helping.

Some noteworthy things he’s done while being a div lead are his creation of the KSI Community Server, becoming an Education Mentor hosting classes like LEAD 101, implemented the "State Of The Division" monthly Divisional Meeting held on Discord to better inform and educate the members, which I was told greatly helped during the Hydra peace talks to allow members to voice their opinions and concerns, and created a new awesome workshop called Character Development to better the leadership in the community. He is also extremely active in AAP and a major voice in the LC. For his hard work he has received the SL Hall of Fame, received 2 consecutive Division Leader of The Month awards for September and October, and got the Bright Idea award for his widely used Standardized Recruiting and Promoting Procedures.

I hope you see fit to give him this award as he exemplifies what KSI stands for.

Forums Link: @KSI Slick 7

Reasons they deserve this award: KSI Slick 7 is one of the best natured guys I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting and he has done so much for the division. He always has a positive outlook and keeps calm and collected in trying situations. As a mentor, he had a hand in bringing KSI N3wera 7 and KSI WuTang 7 up from generals to 7’s. He was the acting Gen of Knights twice. During the first time, he only had one officer but within a few weeks he had four trained and skilled officers. He also helped create Dynasty as a rebirth of two of SL’s longest standing but struggling squads. For all his hard work, I believe KSI Slick 7 deserves the Co-Founder of the Year award.

Gamertag: KSI Bearded1

Forums Link: 

Reasons they deserve this award: KSI Bearded1 hit the ground running as soon as he became an officer. He has taken workshops multiple times to become more knowledgeable and isn’t afraid to ask questions if he needs clarification. When the Lead 101 class was announced he was like sign me up. He stepped up and did more than what was required of him since we had a small officer core which we greatly appreciated. As a Lieutenant, he is continuing to kill it by continuing to be proactive and executes his duties efficiently.  

Category: Staff Sergeant

Gamertag: KSI Khosec

Forums Link: @COD3SILVER

Reasons they deserve this award: KSI KHOSEC has done an awesome job and upheld his officer responsibilities efficiently and with ease. He executes his workshops flawlessly, always with a great personal touch, and game nights have been a great time for all involved. Even his posts for game nights and workshops are fun and inviting. He’s been a great mentor to KSI Bearded1 and I have no doubt he’ll continue to do so with many others. I’m excited to see his future in KSI. #StrongSide

Category: Sergeant

Gamertag: KSI Sasuke08

Forums Link: @KSI Sasuke Uchi

Reasons they deserve this award: KSI Sasuke08 has been an excellent member all around. From gaming with everyone to helping anyone who needs help, he’s been on top of it. Extremely active in discord and game nights even though he’s halfway around the world. His location is a big factor as to why he hasn’t moved up in the ranks but his lengthy experience in KSI has proved him to be a valuable asset to the division. For these reasons, he has received SL Hall of Fame and a unique position was created for him and he is now the official Training Officer for SL.