KSI Global

Happy Thanksgiving 2020

As this year winds down, it’s the wonderful American holiday of Thanksgiving! There are many things people use this holiday for such as family time, football, and most importantly giving thanks. 

Comment below what your thankful for and get a shiny forums award :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As this year winds down, it’s the wonderful American holiday of Thanksgiving! There are many things people use this holiday for such as family time, football, and most importantly giving thanks.   

I’m thankful for my friends and family. And most importantly I’m thankful for my health.

I am extremely thankful for a warm house, never being hungry, and an abundance of friends and family 

i'm thankful for KSI's supportive members in my trying times, as SL's mascot aka panda, i constantly describe my problems to the casual chat and people come to my rescue when i'm feeling down! so thank you ksi members for being there for me when no one else can be. love you all and have a happy thanksgiving!

I am thankful for all the wonderful people I've had the pleasure of calling friend, both new and old. This year has been hard on all of us and I am grateful for all the bonds that have been strengthened during this tumultuous time in our world's history.

First and foremost I'm thankful for my family and friends. Having people to support you in the easy and hard times is the best. 

Second, I'm thankful to KSI for giving me 7 years of fun, friends, family. A day doesn't go by that I regret joining and staying for as long as I have.

Lastly, Thank you all for everything you do on a day to day basis. Without any of the leaders, officers, or members there wouldn't be a KSI you all mean more to the community then you think. Love you all.