Forums Awards Description Updates

KSI Starset 7

So I’ve come across a few awards that need updating, these are the only ones I’ve come across that need it. If you have any suggestions, on updates for awards, or descriptions for the ones I’ve listed, drop them below.

- Rebounder

- Division Creator

- Resurrection

I had tried for rebounder before and was told i couldnt because I was the only officer in my squad as my gen left and it took me 3 1/2 months to get the squad fluff free and active on my own. we had 45 members however 30 were fluff. I was able to get it fluff free with a solid 30 members

For resurrection, i believe that the div leader should be able to nominate all officers and/or gens who were actively involved in helping resurrect the division

- Rebounder
Bring back a squad from the brink of death 30 or less to 60+ in the period of 2 months. Given to all officer in the squad LT to Gen (Includes Co-Fos that are acting Gens)

- Division Creator
Created a new division from a division split or mini split. Division split number (100-150) Must reach 200 within 4 months (given to the original leadership CoFo to Div Lead and the leadership that founded the division, CoFo to Div Lead)

- Resurrection
Given to the Leadership of a division (CoFo to Div Lead) for Bringing back a Division From the brink of death. - Division must be under 90 members to 200 members in less then 4 months to Qualify.

NOTE: The dynamics of the Squad sizes and Division sizes are changing. The Director Team has been driving for more 60-75 member squad sizes and 3-4 squads per division. Mini splits (taking one squad from one division and another squad from another division AKA Chaos Syndicate) are still creating new divisions and the original 7s leadership play a huge role in the progression, training and growth of those squads and thus should be included in the Division Creator award, just as Squad Splitter includes original officer staff. Also the founding leadership, typically newly promoted CoFos and Directors as Acting Div Leads for the new division also deserve to be awarded Division Creator if criteria has been met.

@KSI Starset 7

• 10 months later...