KSI BLITZ11 Outstanding Service LVL 1 Nom

KSI Starset 7

Gamertag: KSI BLITZ11

Link to Forums: @KSI Blitz11

Award: Outstanding Service Lvl 1

Reason/Evidence: I have known Blitz since he rejoined awhile back. He started off in Elysium DW while I was the Co-Founder over the squad. He was always a go-getter. Needed something done? He was the first to take charge and do it. Blitz busted his ass and worked his way all the way up to CPT, in DW. While a CPT, he was one of the most influential people in the squad. He was always in parties with members when he was available and showed up to almost every gamenight and meeting. He was always prepared and ready to lead by example. When DW merged into SL and WD, Elysium went to SL. In SL, we had a dropoff of members due to the transfer. But Blitz was a key in getting those members back and into the new squad club and squad tag. He helped pave the way for the rest of the officer’s in the staff, his hard work and effort warranted his soon General promotion.

Throughout his time in KSI, he has been a member of AAP and the Join Staff. In AAP, he was always readily available to post on nominations and help the newer staff members learn. He was a leader here, although the rank wasn’t there. In the Join Area, he hit the ground running. He ran many applications and ran them  nearly flawless. Pushing him to his promotion to Senior Join Mod. After excelling in making the Join Area a more cohesive and efficient unit, he was then promoted to Forums Moderator. As a Forums Moderator, Blitz has been overseeing the Join Area and has been very hands on with the Join Mods and Senior Join Mods to ensure the area runs smoothly. He is willing to help out when and where needed, which is a great leadership trait to have. 

Blitz is a bright spot in this Community and utilizes all of his assets to ensure that he is leading by example and providing a safe and positive gaming environment here. Keep doing your thing man.

I have known BLITZ quite awhile. When I was working my way up the ranks in Samurai DW he was doing the same in Elysium. When DW fell and I was Gen I took Samurai to WD, Blitz went to SL where he took Elysium by the reigns and became its Gen. I heard that he was a strong leader. He had a rough patch and left clan ops. When he returned he came to WD I was still a Gen when WD came into its rough patch. Blitz joined Samurai after I became a cofounder. I have watch Blitz grow into a great leader who takes great pride in his squad. He is providing aide to his Gen from helping her run the squad to advise as a former Gen. Blitz is also in web ops although I can’t attest to his role there I hear he’s very good at his job. I fully believe that Blitz deserving of this award because of his hard work and determination that his squad and division succeed and he is always doing everything he can to aide in that success. I applaud and appreciate all that you do Blitz Thank you and keep it up. 

• Chief Operating Officer

Dropping Vote To Witness

I’ve had the opportunity to work with Blitz in all three areas of the community but it was Clan and Web Ops where he has had the most impact in Clan Ops when Elysium DW hit a rough point Blitz was one of the first individuals who stepped up to make the place better than it was whether it was doing the daily officer duties he was there reaching out to members and making them feel like they actually belong and that they were getting a true KSI experience he was there on the Web Ops side of things Blitz came into the area and he immediately put in work helping others learn the area and processes and procedures as he himself was doing the same his hard work got him to where he is currently at Forums Moderator he’s a very hands on individual he ensures that nobody is left out of the loop whether it is a SJM, Join Staff or even Clan Ops Leadership Blitz goes above and beyond for the areas he’s involved with this is definitely the time to give him the recognition he deserves in the community and with this award this is the first step towards that.

I've known Blitz since DW, we tried to do cross-squad game nights and often worked on trying to find something both squads would want to play. After DW shut down I didn't see Blitz again until I became a join mod. He was always reaching out to help me or check on me, he always answers my questions as quickly as possible. Even after his promotion to Mod he is always helping out when he can and is very active with us. I recently gained him as part of my officer staff, he is my right hand man and always trying to fix issues and stay on top of sheets and the promotions list. I am glad to have him as a captain and he will make a great future gen and 7. Blitz is passionate about the areas he is in and he goes above and beyond in each area, that is why I think he deserves this award.

KSI Blitz11 has been a great help for me as a Forums Mod. I have been able to go to him whenever I have questions and he will respond back with great insight to my problem. Blitz11 is very knowledgeable in all the aspects of being a good leader and how to help when issues arise. He takes the time to meet with the members of the web ops team to make sure we are doing good and makes sure that we know we can always ask him questions. Blitz11 deserves this award because of the work ethic that he has as a member of the Web Ops. 

Blitz is one of those people who is the definition of lead by example. When I first got to work with him we didn't do a lot together, but slowly overtime I saw him work his butt off in the join area. This man was always taking apps when he was a join mod and always answered the questions that he could answer. Then when he made it to senior join mod he worked even harder and guided this whole team and helped it to where it is today with all of his knowledge passed down. When he came back to clan ops, he did have a rocky start. But now it seems like there's something new in there now, like getting a pair of new shoes or getting some fresh cloths. He's been chugging his way to the top and I can't wait to see him go to where he wants, for blitz right now, skies the limit.

Dropping my vote to witness

I have gotten the opportunity to work with blitz in the join/rejoin section. As a fellow forums mod, we work side by side over the join section and he is always there ready to help. He works great with the senior join mods making sure everything is running smoothly. He is a very great role model for all the new moderators that come in and even for our senior join mods. If you’ve got any questions or if you need help with something, he’s someone you can always count on to be there. Even in clan ops he does a great job for his squad. I definitely believe blitz is a great fit for this community and will continue to succeed. 

Over the last several months, I have experienced first hand Blitz's transition into an Amazing leader on the Web Ops side of things. When first becoming a Join Moderator, blitz didn't hesitate to do everything he could to go above and beyond to be the best join moderator possible. He was someone who caught on very quickly, but more impressively blitz did not wait to get started on helping the other moderators with any questions they might have, making sure the join area was running as smoothly as possible. Blitz has since continued doing this, quickly making his way through the Senior Join Moderator position into the Forums Moderator  position, never slowing down while doing so. He has continued to be a very strong asset to the Forums Staff team, and is someone I am looking forward to working with for a long time. He definitely is someone who is more than deserving of this Award.