KSI DC 7 Mad Max

KSI Kara 7

Gamertag: KSI DC 7

forums: @KSI DC 7

award: Mad Max

evidence: Since I've known this man he has given his ALL to KSI. Rather it was in web ops or clan ops. He has been put through the ringer from time to time, and its a wonder hes still sane. Though between you and me, I think he's lost his marbles a while ago.  Having to put up with my shenanigans, and the shenanigans of not only SL, but WD. As anyone could tell you, this man has worked himself to the bone. Through grading work for his students, working on news, being apart of education. This man has stayed on top of his duties of being a 7 in clan ops. He is someone I really look up to and admire, and the true meaning of a hard worker. He gives it his all 110%, even when things aren't going too swell for him. Rather its a bad day, or having a rough week. He always gives the best advice, and available for people to talk to. I absolutely admire his dedication, and through it all, he hasn't once lost his passion. Maybe there's been doubts, but he has pushed through everything. Every up and down that you can imagine. Hes pushed through the hard times of SL, and pushed through WD. Im proud of the leader he is, and proud to nominate him for an award that means he has over come a lot, and is still some how sane. Thank you DC for everything that you've done for not only me, but those around you whos lives you've touched. 

I feel like dc should be notation because of the fact that he teaches the recruiting workshop did an amazing job for that than taught a lead 201 class and I was like dc for for there to be 10 people and for you to do that well was amazing and he did refresh my memory regarding the squad leadership workshop 

It's easy to see the work and dedication that DC puts into this community not just on a division level but on a COMMUNITY wide level which proves why he deserves Mad Max. What i'm about to tell you happened in the span of 4-6 months i'd say. He was a Co Fo in SL when bedlam broke out in WD as many leaders left, he agreed to go over n help the division with a business transfer, having to move and adjust to a completely different division and set of leadership styles. While he was trying to help keep WD alive, homie use to also be the CoHead of AAP training up new senior staff and helped award awards after the awards system on the forums went down. Even during this he was still pushing to prove himself as the next Head of Education, which he earned btw, man doesn't know when to give up! I don't know how DC is able to sleep at night with how much is on his plate. He spreads himself so thin to try to make sure that everything is getting done and no one is not being educated. Even though he isn't the Co Head of AAP anymore, it's insane to see how much he deals with and tackles on the education side of things and and still thrives to better not just himself but others around him and the community through his classes and workshops. Its clear that he needs more than just a straight jacket and padded room, maybe a hannibal mask n thrown in a glass chamber under 24 hour surveillance?  @KSI DC 7

@KSI DC 7 definitely is well deserving of this award. I've watched him go way out of his way dealing with a bunch of stuff in WD. Even when we did the fall classic votes and he was handling the rewards and getting everyone to vote even though he had covid and still managed to get out the rewards and killed it. He can juggle many things at once and is definitely a mad max aha. 

Edited by KSI Tripped