KSI DC 7 Outstanding Service Lvl 3 Nom

KSI Gosuko

Gamertag: KSI DC 7

forums: @KSI DC 7

award: OS3

evidence: Since I've joined KSI about 5 months ago DC has put his heart and soul into KSI. His dedicated hasn't been solely focused on himself or his division but KSI as a whole. This man, goes into other divisions helps train potential officers, officers and recruit new members. DC doesn't care if you're the lowest ranking member or the highest ranking member, he makes time and effort to hang out with you.  DC has been in KSI for over a little of a year and half now. His Accomplishments, he was Co-Founder of SL then business transferred to WD to help in a time of need. He's also Head of Education, LC Ambassador, Senior Staff in News, and Former APP Co-Head. Awards awarded: SL Divisional Hall of Fame, Leadership Mentor, Department Staff of The Month, Co-Founder of The Month, 7's Spotlight, 2019 CPT OTY Runner Up, Master Recruiter, Pave The Way (helps other members all the time), Member Assistance ,Mentor, 3 Time Top Recruiter of The Month, and the last general of a squad to successfully to squad split and earn squad splitter.

Gamertag : KSI DC 7

Forums : @KSI DC 7 

Award : OS3

Dc is amazing he helped me at becoming an officer and actually cared and wanted to see me grow . Anytime I ever need him for something he's right there ready to discord call or party up. I've had a few co founders who weren't so easy to get hold of and willing to help. He's an amazing recruiter and showed me so much I still learn from him everyday. Despite what he's going through in real life he keeps time for KSI and is always focused on KSI growing and being an amazing community. His dedication is remarkable in my opinion it makes me wanna strive to be more. I really hope he gets this award because he truly deserves it. I also see him helping everybody in KSI other divisions and everything despite just who he watches over. 

I’ve known DCrunk for sometime now. And I can witness to his remarkable outstanding service he’s provided KSI with. Dc was a stand up general in SL in which even though I wasn’t in his squad I knew of him as a dude who would help anyone at any time. As he grew and became a cofounder he soon was placed over my squad Templar. He was super hands on which some didn’t take well but he truly only meant the best and had the best intent in helping and mentoring making sure every officer knew their duties inside and out and made sure everyone was proficient in there duties as well. Dc was always down to help in anyway possible. He soon left SL a few months later to help out another Div. since then DC has never stopped. He is now Head of education on top of many other responsibilities he has. I’ve had the pleasure and honor of working with this guy many many times in my tenure of KSI. The guys accomplished many milestones in KSI and is ALWAYS looking for ways to improve things from the ground up. He’s always pushing for a better and brighter tomorrow for the community as a whole as well. He deserves OS3 with out a doubt. 

I can witness for KSI DC 7. When I was part of productions team (about 3/4ths of the way through 2020) I was streaming an event for KSI. Depression was hitting me real hard that week so I wasn’t myself during the stream. DC 7 ended up joining the stream and completely turned the stream around. He started talking about the match that was happening, kept asking my opinion and got me to talk even when I was in a low place!! It’s stuff like this that you never forget!! I agree with everyone else. KSI DC 7 deserves this award!! 

Dc has been one of best guys I’ve seen in KSI in the two years he’s an amazing recruiter leader and overall person he is constantly looking to improve KSI as a whole he will be in a different division than u but if u got to know him he will keep tabs and always see how are u doing catching up and not only that this man has skyrocketed so much he took the knowledge of recruiting I gave him he ended up becoming best recruiter I’ve ever seen that’s just one of his great skills there’s so much more and that might come from being a teacher or just natural born talent he is always there to help people like always he even moved squads to help people out from knights to Templar then when he got higher he moved from SL to a different division to help them out he is constantly out to better the community there’s so much to say about him I’d be able to write a couple pages about things he has done for KSI 

Since I've met DC he has been a great friend, mentor, and leader. He's taught not only me alot but several other officers and potential officers. He runs workshop after workshop no matter how tired he is and he truly wants to educate as many members as he can and see everyone succeed. He came over and helped turn things around for our division when we really needed it. He's great at motivating officers and getting things done in a fun way. One of the best recruiters I've met so far in the community, and an amazing mentor when it comes to teaching others how to recruit. He's been great for not only our division during his time here but the community as a whole. I've seen him drop what he was doing because someone wanted to learn and he took them under his wing on the spot. It's leaders like this that deserve to be recognized and DC truly deserves this award from what I've witnessed. 

Well we’ll what can I say about DC. Since I met  DC has shown me a lot of knowledge and leadership skills as I was under him . Not only he is a great teacher mentor and a good friend, he really shows that’s he is there for all members when ever they need him. I’ve learn a lot from him and he was great mentor. KSI DC 7  is the kind of leadership that should be recognized and known this man go way and beyond for is members and team thin man does a lot and mad respect for him . I really appreciate everything he has done and taught me along the way thank u KSI DC 7 . 

I GUESS I'll witness for DC.... :p

DC is a member who without a doubt has been die hard for this community. I remember hearing rumblings of an awesome new SGT that was recruited into my squad. And BOOM we had one of the best recruiters KSI has ever seen. 

Through his time climbing the ranks DC has always poured his heart and soul into everything he does. Recruiting, training, mentoring, and promoting, he can be trusted with taking care of it all.

His recent adventures as the HOE (head of education) of KSI, has really allowed to DC to spread his wings, and spread his passion and knowledge onto so many other KSI members. He hit the ground running with education, tackling a whole mess of issues with KSI's education program.

As for his presence in the LC, DC regularly meets with me to discuss future plans and goals for KSI, and is very outspoken at our bi-weekly meetings. He is an absolute pleasure to have on my team.

keep on, keepin on DC.

DC.. I've honestly never heard of the guy sorry. 

But on a real note, DC is a very hard working individual. When he first transferred over to WD was when I really got to know him. He is passionate about this community and is pretty much willing to do anything he can to keep things a float. 

I really got to work with DC when I was on the hunt for a new Education Head. We talked almost everyday about Education, what we wanted to see done, the direction it was gonna go in, the potential Information team we wanted to add in and so much more. He's a guy that I put all my faith in and he didn't disappoint. He took Education and added so much to it, built the info team and has great mentors. The vision that this man has for Edu in 2021 is gonna be epic and I'm glad I get to work along side him on his journey.

Can definitely say if DC keeps working at his pace and doing whats needed for the community this man is future Hall of Famer and for sure gonna go down as one of the greats. Thank you for all you do.  

If anyone were to deserve this award DC is the man. To start off with my experience in SL, Elysium transferred over from DW and when DC became our CoFo and raising up the ranks he was a great mentor to me as a SSGT/LT helping me learn a lot of the skills which I definitely benefited from when becoming gen. If he wasn't in a party mentoring or training someone he was usually recruiting or gaming with members making sure everyone was being reached and this is as a CoFo. DC was and still is a powerhouse recruiter, I feel as though he doesn't know moderation because when he recruits you can see him pulling whole 4-5 man lobbies IN LESS THAN AN HOUR. DC would go out of his way to help squad growth and member retain even if he didn't have to do it just because he wanted to make sure the squad was prospering. Of course things came up and DC business transferred to keep WD stay float and make sure it wouldn't shut down. DC doesn't just think on a division or squad level, but on a community wide level and that's what makes him so deserving of this award. While being a CoFo in Clan Ops he was also pursuing a position in Education as the new Head. He is always working on a new guide or workshop that will benefit the whole community and not to forget training up the new generation of mentors and assistants. He use to also be the Co-Head of AAP, stepping in and helping the award all the awards once the awards system finally fixed itself back in late 2020 and not to mention him being super helpful when it comes to answering questions about the awards system or just about anything KSI related. You can go to DC with the stupidest questions and he wouldn't judge you but will instead teach you everything you need to know about the topic in question. He's a great mentor and an even better leader and that's why i can say he deserves this award.   

DC is an amazing person and he does so much for Clan ops, the departments and for Education. The man alone has Recruited hundreds of amazing people in to this community and each one would call him a friend, which is what every officer and recruiter should strive for. He works hard in his Division and even helps other divisions out of the kindness of his heart. He is a mentor to all who ask and he is always here if you have questions. I know from personals experience I have had several questions and he has always been willing to answer them the best way he can, and if he doesn't know he will always help seek it. In the department I can say when the AAP awards weren't working he spent the whole evening making sure each and every person got their awards in a timely manner. Even when he was in news he would always talk to me about my articles and even walk me through how I can improve as well as praised me on the things that I did well. When it comes to being the head of education he is the best I have ever seen. I have been in and out of the community for 5 years now and I have never seen anyone more dedicated than he is. As on the Information team myself he does everything in his power to help mentors and those who one day will be mentors, and helps the information side get everything we need and gives advice when need be. When it comes to him as a person he is someone that people can go to with about anything, he is loyal and he is honest. DC tries his best to help others and make this community the best he can be. I cant think of anyone better to be nominated and hopeful receive this award.

DC is a great leader, he expresses opinions that has helped out the community, he lead multiple squads into being successful, and has trained some great leaders that have been in this community. Every single time I see dc doing ksi work he does it with passion, with intent to make where he is in ksi better by the day, and almost always tries to welcome people into the community. I worked with dc in news for a short time, but while he was there he made news great to. DC still has a gigantic fight left in him, and him being the head of education he will show that and in the end changed ksi to bring it to a better light. He is a great man and he's been deserving of this award long before today.

@KSI DC 7 in my opinion deserves this award due to his hard work, compassion, go get em attitude, loyalty, and most importantly PASSION for his role. He never makes us lower ranking members feel like lower ranking. Being a mentor to me when I first rejoined KSI, DC was always available to help. If not right then before he went to sleep. He never shows annoyance even though I bet he greatly feels it at times. He gains respect by leading by example instead of commanding it. He's been deserving of this for quite sometime. Even now with him in another division I can call him for assistance or education. Truly a remarkable person. Best of luck my guy! 

-KSI GHIDORAH

Gamertag: KSI DC 7

forums: @KSI DC 7

award: OS3

Evidence: when I first met DC I knew him as Dcrunk still have in my phone as such he came into imperial with a fire lit under him to do the best they he could. When I stepped down he stepped up and became the general of the squad helping it to achieve its second squad split. He is one of those leaders who is only a text away if you need help. He rebuilt in officer core from the ground up during the Christmas break getting the squad back on track. Then he became a 7 and even though he wasn’t always over the squad he was still available for advice at any hour. When it came time that I took over imperial he was always someone I went to for advice to see if I was doing what I needed to the best they I could. When another division was in trouble he left the home he made in SL in order to go over there to help achieving even more and helping them get back on track. He deserves this award for his outstanding service to KSI 

For Departments, DC has been a contributor both in the News and AAP departments. When we "rebooted" News this past year, he was one of the main reasons the department got on track considering we had 100% turnover. He also busted his A$$ in the AAP this year, to the extent he realistically could've been named Co-Head of either department, before he was given that title in the AAP. Now, he has been spending most of his time and effort on improving KSI's education standards and workshops. As the Head of Education this guy is going to continue to improve  the classes and information documents themselves, but also strive to make sure that any member who wants the chance to become more educated in KSI has the opportunity to. I am glad that we have people that put effort into this community like DC, as without that effort, this community becomes less. Thanks for your time and effort @KSI DC 7

Gt: DC 7

Fourms @DC 7 

Where do I start I had trained this bright, intelligent man and look where he is he's got the skills to pay the bills  this man keeps chugging  when he needs to we thought each other alot and help each other all but this isnt about us it's about him  now I could badger you to death about  the long life story of his start but let's focus on when he was a SSGT this man wanted to be top dog  he busted his ass    got everything  he needed to do to  done and still did more  he is a  god dang super star and for that this is my nomation  as a witness. Through good times and up he surpassed me and still makes me proud to have trained this beautiful man   hes had hardships , greatness and wanting to give up and cry but he never did  he never stop believing in the bigger picture   and the smallest picture   and that's why as witness by my hand KSI UNDYING   believes that this man has earned to strive for os 3.

Signed KSI UNDYING 

PS. never stop chugging  and believing in your self crunk

Dropping my vote to witness

I have personally seen what DC has done over the course of 1.5 years. He always tries to do the very best he can. DC and I have had our ups and downs. Sometimes even butting heads quite intensely. But nevertheless I still respect the man and appreciate the hardwork I have seen him crank out not just in Clan Ops but in Dept Ops too as well as Education/Information. Everyone before me has talked about his personality and hard work, so I won't waste your time with things like being there for members, playing with them and welcoming them in, his great recruiting abilities or even his mentorship. Hell as any leader those are some expected traits. So instead, let's look at his achievements and responsibilities to the community and how he has gone above and beyond the rest.

Accolades:
Former SL Co-Founder
Current WD Co-Founder
Current Head of Education
Former Co-Head of AAP
Former News Senior Staff
Current LC Ambassador

Important Awards to Note:
Squad Splitter
3 Time Top Recruiter of the Month for SL in June, Sept, and Aug 2019
Jack of All Trades (LEAD 101 and alll 6 CEPs)
Graduate Leader (CT201)
Leadership Mentor (Education Mentor hosting LEAD 101 and CT201)
CoFounder Of The Month
Monthly 7s Spotlight
Novice, Pro, and Master Recruiter
Trainer
KSI Mentor
Department Staff Of The Month
Divisional Hall of Fame for SL
News Staff OTM: Departmental
2019 OTY RunnerUp

This awards are not easily obtainable and the positions he either held or still hold were at one moment all at the same time. Along with his Education/Information Team, we have a great plan ahead for KSI. In Education I have been working very closely with him on designing, improving and updating the educational workshops. Bouncing ideas back and forth on what to include and how to make them better. We want KSI to have the best education system gaming communities could ever offer. In Information, he facilitating the update on the KSI Handbook. Not an easy feat at all.

All in all, I strongly believe that we all should recognize each other for the many achievements, the hard work, the sleepless nights, the sacrifices both here and in real life, the stress and yet the perseverance, the obstacles that are overcome and the drive and dedication continuously to the community. All of this is why DC is deserving of OS3.

@KSI DC 7

I’m here to witness for KSI DC 7, I’ve known DC a little over a year now and DC is one person that I’m proud to be one of his mentors, he grown coming up the ranks and seeing where us at today I can’t be more proud. He now Head of Education, he doing a amazing job with the progressions and leading his team to make education better than ever before , DC definitely deserves this award no question about it 

Where do I begin with DC? This man has played a vital role in many aspects of this community. He has been a Co-Founder for the last several months, was a co-head of AAP, is the current Head of Education, and was recently inducted into the SL Hall Of Fame. DC has done an amazing job with being there for his members and is the ideal person to talk to about anything regarding information within KSI. There is no doubt that this man deserves this award. 

As a Senior Forums Moderator I got to work first hand with a lot of the leadership within KSI and whenever something came up DC7 was always quick to jump on any applications that needed attention. Some Leaders within the community made it hard but DC7 truly understood it was all about the members not us. Even after solving the problem at hand we would sit in parties and just talk. Sometimes it was about getting a situation off our chest or just venting. He is one of the few that you could trust that it wouldn’t get repeated because he understood sometimes people just need to talk through stuff.
Working with him on AAP side he also had the quick response time and was always bringing up great ideas for the department. Even after leaving KSI myself I’ve heard about the great things he has done with the division I left. Thank You for your friendship and dedication to the community I still call family. @KSI DC 7

(Most Outstanding- Yes)