KSI xATHENAx - OS1 (Outstanding Service Level 1) Nomination

KSI Rogue 7

Gamertag: KSI xATHENAx

Link to Forums Account: @KSI xATHENAx

Award: OS1 - Outstanding Service Level 1

Reason/Evidence:

Athena has truly risen above and beyond the call not only for her squad but also for her division. She has taken upon herself the challenge to boost up her fellow officers and even those in other divisions. Determined and devoted, she powers through obstacles and strives to better those around her. Whether it's her sociable and friendly demeanor making everyone feel welcomed, her jam-packed gamenights and informative workshops, or her day-to-day duties as an officer, she shines bright in SL. There are not many individuals since my time in KSI that have performed to her normal level even in their best of times. She sets the bar and example for others to follow and want to follow. Impactful; great word to use for her time in KSI. Her commitment and drive will push her farther and faster than most. Currently a Captain in Prestige SL, she is the shining star to brighten up the squad and inevitably become a full part of leadership if she continues to push onward. I could go as far to say that KSI doesn't see an officer of this magnitude often. Every duty and task from recruiting to promotions to security checks to training to retention, she outperforms every time. Not only that but she is also on the Leadership Council to help drive the community as a whole into the future. She's MORE than deserving of this award for her service.

Some accolades to take note of as well:
Captain OTM: Divisional
Sergeant Of The Month
Jack Of All Trades (LEAD 101 and all 6 CEP workshops)

Not just the sky but also the universe is the limit with her. Words like powerhouse, leader, example are all understatements.

@KSI Rogue 7Please provide a multitude of witnesses to attest how @KSI xATHENAxgoes above and beyond the call of duty and shows the community Outstanding Service!

I can witness to this easily. I remember not to long ago there was some chatter about this superstar new officer who was taking on responsibilities of much higher ranks because they wanted to do so and did so flawlessly. Athena is a recruiting BEAST, nearly all of prestige’s officers core are her recruits or her recruits recruits. She’s mentored and trained nearly all of them as well. Her game nights are a blast, and her workshops are Informative, fun, engaging and filled with energy. She is also an absolute rockstar at member retention. You can find her bouncing all over the place as soon as she logs on to check in on members and officers and even the 7s staff to see how everyone is doing. She’s a ball of light for her squad and this division. She ha ALWAYS reached higher and done more then her rank calls for. She wants to know everything and everyone and be the absolute best she can be for all of KSI. She is a massive force to be wreckon with here in SL and has consistently and passionately rose above her duties time and time again. I see great leadership skills and a bright future for her here if she stays on her current path. She deserves this award hands down in my eyes. Keep up the great work Athena! You’ve made your squad and Division proud. We thank you. 

Athena.. I met her like once and she told me she was gonna steal my cats.. kinda hurt. 

But seriously tho. I had the pleasure of meeting Athena a little bit ago and we sat in a party till almost 4 am of her just asking me KSI questions lol. She is someone who puts 110% into her squad not because shes forced to but she loves and cares about them like they're another family. 

Anytime I see her online she is always in a party full of members either playing games with them or just bringing them in so they know that they have people to talk and game with. Looking in the Prestige section of the discord, she always makes herself available for the members, she goes above and beyond for her squad and really shows that she earned and deserves her Captain spot. 

On top of being a good officer shes an even better friend and I'm glad I got the opportunity to not only meet Athena but also be able to game with her, talk to her pretty much whenever and add another name to the list of homies in the community. I see a very very bright future in KSI for her and hope I'm here to see it every step of the way. 

I've met quite a few people while being in this community, but very few have been able to take the officer role so effortlessly. Athena has such a passion for helping others. Her positive and optimistic view of life is intoxicating. If you've ever been in a party with her you automatically feel welcomed. She makes you think about how you can do more for the community and be a better person with such little effort. She came into Prestige and hit the ground running. She soaks up information like a sponge and ALWAYS passes that knowledge to everyone she has a conversation with. She has held multiple workshops, recruiting comes natural to her, and is a natural born leader. She has the respect of her peers, the squad and the division. She is always willing and wanting to do more to develop members of this community. She has my full support and I can call her a great friend that I look up to. 

Ugh... Athena.  

KIDDDDINGGG! 

Athena from what i know, is an exceptional KSI member. Ive seen her work, and she inpresses me with how much devotion and passion she puts into her squad. 

Her gamenights are always full of members, and every single one of them are having a blast. There hasnt been one gamenight of hers ive been too, where someone was complaining or just being a poopoo head, because they were all having a great time. (Even if all we ever play is gunfight) lol

As for her performance as an officer, She is HUNGRY for more. She is always looking ahead at the challenges and goals ahead of her, while doing an OUTSTANDING job as her current rank. 

Athena has a very bright future here in KSI, and i would love to see her recognized for the hard work she puts into this community.

Athena we haven't talked about Dynasty in a while. Hahahaha

But yeah Athena is a amazing leader within her squad and division. She is always hosting workshops for others and her gamenights are always huge. She is one person who will do all it takes to succeed in her squad and even expand out to the entire division. She is very knowledgeable with the following of KSIxAsuma 77 and she show that asuma is a great mentor. There has been some times where she will be in a party and help others with a question or problem. And she is just really funny and gives everyone a great laugh.

What to say about KSI xATHENAx. So I recruited her and as soon as she joined she went straight into it and loved it. I taught her how to recruit and she became best recruiter only to Dc in my opinion. After that with the help of myself and her other two mentors, Rogue and N3WERA, she started doing game nights then soon became one of best Officers I’ve seen grace SL. I’ve been in for almost two years and I’ve seen officers come and go. I’ve seen gen’s do nothing, I’ve seen 7’s barley work but Athena she puts in work. she’s a captain I already know she would make a great gen let alone co founder. I normally don’t say stuff like that until I see them at that rank and I’m like ur doing good but I know like I’m seeing the future. she would be a great co founder just based on how she works and has continued to work since we started from dang near running Prestige SL. she recruited about 25% the other 75% have grown to love her and with her constant game nights. kinda hard not to get to know her plus she is great trainer I’m happy I recruited her and to she where she went and where she’s going to go. Proud she says I’m one of her three mentors.

Ok, so I'm not one that posts on these. But after the hard time I give this young woman, it is owed. 

I'm KSI GHIDORAH, Athena joined my squad Prestige when I was a Lt. When the first joined she was swarmed with people. So I stayed away. Too many people interested. Then one night Athena and I were the only two left in a party chat. That is the momet she saved my life. 

As many know I'm a rebel. I'm hot headed. And kinda weird. Athena never saw that. She was always kind. Always laughing. Always there. She started pulling in people to KSI as but a SGT. Her repore with the squad and community was uncanny. Even though everyone begged her to move up, I wanted to see her in action. And boy oh boy did she. Not thinking she could have the time, Athena had talks with many of the close people in her life like Sauske and New Era. So when she came to me and asked my opinion I realised she saw me as het friend. 

Athena didn't just "learn and attend" workshops to move up. She and went head first. Learning by doing. Asking multiple people. Never turning down advice even if she had heard it already. She was always THE GAMENIGHT to be at when she hosted. Thete was never a dull moment. In a month's time she had surpassed every officer and general of our squad in repore with the squad, community but with recruits as well. I was there when she was made an LT and then she exploded. She was everywhere! Even making friends with other squads in other divisions. In two months time, there wasn't a person in SL that didn't know her. 

People talk about how informative her workshops are and how much more confident they are in their duties. Moral has been boosted. 

When I made Captain, I had been fighting a very terrible deadly disease. I was given 3 years to live and had to step down from my duties. NOW most people when they step down are forgotten by the officers and up. But not her. A text every day to check on me. 1 hour calls every week. Always just to talk. Her spirit made my hateful heart want to change. And I got help. Our Corp knew my condition way before her and they didn't say or do anything. But she did. When I said I was ready to return as an SSGT she welcomed me back but also laid down the law. Never showing any bias anything towards anyone. 

She helped me embrace the last 3 years of my life with hope and laughter. With a new attitude. Training more efficiently and hopefully soon helping me to LT while she herself leads are squad. Athena changed and saved my life. She has touched MANY others. She is definitely in deserving conditions for this award. There is no idea of who else she has helped or saved that have stayed quiet. She's a blessing and a saving grace to me and our squad. 

Good luck @KSIxAthena

Athena is a leader that can engage anyone. She leads others to become the best leaders themselves, even if they aren't in our officer core. Whether she is out hunting for new members, retaining new members or engaging the Officer Core and 7's Staff, she continually leads and makes an impact on those around her.  I am truly confident that Athena will play a large role in the future face of KSI and especially that of SL. Her determination, leadership, excitement and engagement will continue to impact our community well beyond her early days in KSI. 

@KSIxAthena is extremely deserving of this award, and I wish her all the best as she continues to blow past and achieve many more to come. 

Were do I begin? Athena has been a pillar of the squad and this community. Time after time, she proven her worth to this community. She has her toes in many different parts of the community. As a Captain, she helps me run the squad and is an amazing leader. Athena is a star recruiter! I have witnessed her ability to recruit on many accounts. She is such a natural when it comes to talking to being and making them feel welcomed. Her leadership attributes are a blessing to this community. She understands what it takes to be the leader is KSI. From her communication skills to the knowledge that she has gained in the short amount of time she is been in this community, she is amazing!

Athena continues to grow in the community and her knoweldge by teach and mentoring the officers and others in SL. Attending her workshops is a wonderful experience! The gamenights that she hosts are just as amazing!(Even though it's always gunfight. :wink:) She understands how to liven things up and make sure that everyone is engaged and has a great time. Athena is also a member of the Leadership Council. That in itself is a major achievement and she is deserving to be there. Her insight into what it takes to be a great leader is something that everyone should hear and learn from. 

I am grateful to have her in the officer core and for her to be in this community. She has shown me how hard work pays off and that the squad is a family. Athena is very deserving of this award.

Thank you for all that you do Athena! @KSI xATHENAx