KSI Kakashii 77 OS LVL 2 Nomination

KSI DC 77

KSI Kakashii 77

@Kakashii 77

OS Lvl 2 (if not lvl 3 as well)

Reasoning:

The first time I ever met Kakashii he was the Co-Founder over Knights SL. It was his second time as a co-founder. Shortly after he became acting general for Knights because our general KSI RhubarbPie stepped down. Kakashii and I were in a party after I had just became a SGT and he was talking recruiting. I told him I could pull recruits and he told me that as much as I talked I should get 4 recruits by the end of the week. I recruited 8 people that night and 11 people in 48 hours just to show him I meant business, and that is how I met Kakashii. He trained me in a lot of things on how to become an officer, and he expected me to fulfill the role properly since he was giving me the chance to prove myself as a SSGT.  He trained the entire officer staff of Knights as well as a lot of SL at the time including KSI Itachii 7, KSI Sasuke08 (SL Div Hall of Fame), KSI Toxin 7, etc. The man is a three time co-founder. He stepped up the last two times when SL was in dire need of help at squad and divisional levels. He is always willing to do what is necessary to make sure that the division and the community is a better place. He trains officers to be prepared not only for the role, but he also trains them to go above and beyond. He expects nothing but the best from his officers, and he is not afraid to tell people how he is truly feeling. One thing that makes him a great leader is that he is able to separate friendships and business. He is going to be friends with anyone that wants to be friends, but he does not play bias in decision making. He will go out of his way to train someone, but he will also make sure they are held accountable. He holds himself and others to a high standard, and he always takes responsibility for his actions/never makes excuses. Some may considered him hard nosed, but honestly, all he wants is for the community to thrive because the officers are competent in their roles. He was a huge inspiration to me and had a monumental impact on my leadership style. I wanted to emulate Kakashii within KSI because I saw how much of a great leader he was. He is one of the reasons I felt welcome into KSI and inspired me to not only change my name and become an officer but to work my hardest so that one day I could give back to the community as much as it had given me since my recruitment.

Kaksashii also made a name for himself as the Leadership Council Coordinator. He originally joined the LC when Ronin was the head. He impressed Gambit (overseeing the LC orginially), Ronin, and the other board members and quickly became a name within the LC. When Gambit and  Ronin left he became the next person to inherit the responsibility of the LC, and this was a rocky time for LC. Kakashii managed to inherit the LC when the Hydra peace talks were happening. Kakashii was the man responsible for keeping things civil during the peace talks (and I can honestly vouch about how difficult of a time that was because it was mass chaos in the discord and the meetings). He handled himself well and managed to listen to all opinions, concerns, comments, questions, etc. in order to make everyone feel valued at the meetings. There were times were people were heated, but Kakashii always managed to do his best at keeping his composure (minus one or two times, which is understandable for the circumstances) and moderating the debate/arguments that people were making about the peace talks. He has also overseen some pretty big things within KSI as the LCC in which I cannot disclose at this time since it is not my place. Also, due to this position he has been tasked with helping with the creation of CS and overseeing its beginnings so that the division may continue to grow and become successful as its acting Founder.

Kaksahii also made a name for himself in departments ops. Although he was not in AAP the longest, he was a great member in the department until he decided that it was not longer something he wanted to pursue. Most people think of Kakashii and departments when they think of graphics. Kakashii has made probably close to 500 gamerpics, signatures, etc. for members. I have personally seen quite a bit of his work that he has done, and a lot of people within KSI are rocking a picture he made. I have rarely seen him deny a request unless it is an extremely difficult request. He is constantly helping other members at all times even when it means that he doesn't have time to do anything that he wants to do/enjoys doing. 

Kakashii also donates not only time (8 years in this community!!!!!!!!!)  to KSI but his money as well. He boosts the discord server with nitro, he subs to the twitch regularly, and has every single monthly donation award. He also has the following notable awards:

KSI Hall of Fame
KSI Div Hall of Fame
Pro Recruiter
KSI Mentor
Dedicated
Die Hard
Mad Max

For these reasons I believe that Kakashii is definitely deserving of OS 2, and I would even argue that he deserves OS 3. Hell, I would even argue that this dude is more than deserving of Most Outstanding at this point in time. Name more than 5 other people you know that have been in KSI as long as Kakashii and that have done just as much as Kakashii/dedicated their time and energy as much as this man has. He is by far one of the best members we could have in this community, and I am so lucky I can call him not only a mentor but more importantly a friend.

@KSI DC 7Please provide a multitude of witnesses to attest how @Kakashii 77 goes above and beyond for this award 

Kakashii was one the people who got me involved with the community. The man joined in late 2011, and is still around. THATS ALMOST A DECADE LATER and he is still here and not just standing on the sidelines, he contributes. He has been on 7s staff several times throughout the years, and is a great source of knowledge because of it. He now keeps the LC poised in the right direction for the betterment of KSI as well. I really feel like this time through has been his best, as he got to be a crucial part of training and guiding SL, and is still making impact in other areas of the community as well. 

I've been working under kakashii for a decent time now, and this man is a well round great leader. He has always been interested in learn the community and every part about it, which makes him pretty knowledgeable about most things in the community. I was able to work with him mostly in web ops when he was a join mod, and he had some great work ethic and stayed on top on what he was doing, and it's been showing through every conversation I've had with him. Ready and equipped to be  a great leader, kakashii deserves this for more then one reason, and I think he's shown that he is more then worthy for this award.

The great @Kakashii 77 where do I start because his resume speaks for it self. Well from the time I’ve been in KSI Kashii has helped mentored to become a active member within the community. Within my time here in KSI I have watched him go from CPT to LLC. He had to set up when I first joined because the prestige general left and so did most officer core with the exception on him he stepped up and rebuilt the squad from a small 41 members to 81 members in a matter of about 2 months, I think, and he wasn’t a easy general to work with he expected nothing less then your best. With his in SL he went on get become a COFO  then LLC and also get inductees into the SL and KSI Hall of Fame. 

Notable Awards:

KSI Hall of Fame
KSI Div Hall of Fame
Pro Recruiter
KSI Mentor
Dedicated
Die Hard
Mad Max

I’m Kakashii has been there since I joined KSI over 2years ago and he ended up being my general ,helped me grow through KSI has taught me almost everything i know from recruiting to training to being a officer in general with him as a gen I became his Cpt and sooner stepped down to LT because of me being in japan I have seen him go from just KSI Kakashii 7 to KSI Kakashii 77 seen this man reach Co founder not once but twice then ended up going to Leadership counsel  and making it what it is today this man has basically built SL as a whole in my opinion he has trained idk how many members who end up training more he was the grand old man of SL with a crap ton of knowledge he is one of the biggest powerhouses to ever be in KSI that I’ve ever seen since I’ve been in 

@KSI DC 7 Please provide a multitude of witnesses to attest @Kakashii 77 goes above and beyond the call of duty and shows the community further Outstanding Service!

KSI Kakashii 77

@Kakashii 77

OS Lvl 2 (if not lvl 3 as well)

Reasoning:

KSI Kakashii 77 definitely deserves this award. He took over LCC when the position needed to be filled unexpectedly and at a very crucial time for KSI. He was there for the whole turning point to finally get KSI on board with Hydra which was not an easy task. He stayed professional throughout and never let his own opinions influence the commentary or debate about the peace talks. Then to add to the mass confusion he also was taking notes and monitoring the chats during the meeting times. Honestly, I have no clue how he even accomplished that with all the "friendly" debating that took place. I truly believe that without KSI Kakashii 77's professionalism it would have been an even uglier and longer process. He definitely went above and beyond to bring KSI into a lot more stable and better place. 

During my short time working with him, Kakashii has shown time and time again why he is in the position he is in. This man took over the LC unexpectedly, and hit the ground running. Under his leadership, the LC has made more progress during the last half of 2020 than I think anyone expected. When discussion of peace talks with Hydra came around, Kakashii always stayed calm and professional even though there was constant tension surrounding the topic. Although keeping everyone in line was no easy task, he still made it a point to hear everyone's questions, comments and concerns, while still working towards the overall forward progression of KSI as we know it. Every time the Leadership Council meets, Kakashii makes sure everyone feels welcome to bring their ideas to the table. He has played a large part in helping with scheduling for Annual Events, and always does his best to make sure all divisions are represented in every event. On top of everything he has done with the LC, Kakashii takes a chunk of time out of his day to work on graphics for members of the community as well. He is in no way required to do this, but when you have a leader like Kakashii, it is no surprise that he continues to go above and beyond in everything that he does. This man is more than deserving OS Level 2. 

KSI Kakashii 77

@Kakashii 77

OS Lvl 2 

Reasoning:

The first time I really started talking to Kakashii was when I started playing DayZ. For those of you who do not know it is a very hard game to learn however he showed a lot of patience and helping me to learn the game and understand how to play it. After that he became my seven and even though this man worked if I messaged him he usually wasn’t long before responding. Even while dealing with hard times at work if I sent him a message he was messaging me back as soon as he was able to. Kakashi is a very outstanding leader he inspires people behind him he’s very kind and understanding and he always strives to help people become the best that they can. While in SL you’ve received countless squads helping the generals to become sevens in helping the captains to become General‘s helping them to learn and giving advice when he could. The way he gives advice is a way that all should strive to do so because it never came off as pushy and it never came off as a demand it was always truly advice and him doing his best to help you or he would guide you to the way that might help you to succeed. Kakashi has been at seven multiple times he’s also worked up through the ranks of KSI multiple times earning him the spot he is in now he’s very liked and respected among the members of KSI and I believe for this reason he deserves this award

Edited by KSI Bmack42

KSI Kakashii 77

@Kakashii 77

OS Lvl 2 

Reasoning:

I have know Kakashii now for almost 5 years! In this time, I have seen this man rise through the ranks multiple times and do many things for this community. He has continued to show his worth in the community with being involved in numerous areas. Most recently he is the Leadership Council Coordinator, past Co-Founder multiple times, General multiple times, and the list goes on and on. In just a day, Kakashii will be hitting his 9 year mark of being in KSI. He has an immense amount of knowledge in this community and has been there for many people throughout his time. He has mentored many people and has continued to show he cares about those that he works with by showing them support and giving them feedback when it is needed. As the LLC, Kakashii does a fantastic job at driving the LC ambassadors in the right direction. He gives his thoughts on how things can improve and what steps need to be taken to better the community.  

Now to get sentimental on all of you. In the 5 years that I have known Kakashii, we have been through many difficulties together. Changing squads and seeing divisions fall and rise. This man has shown what it takes to surpass all of that and be a great leader. He has shown me how hard work, determination, and grit will lead to success and a brighter future. Kakashii is one of the OG Forced Induction members and I am grateful to have known him for this long. He is well deserving of this award and continues to amaze me with the things that he does. 

Notable Awards:

KSI Hall of Fame
KSI Div Hall of Fame
Pro Recruiter
KSI Mentor
Dedicated
Die Hard
Mad Max

Dropping my vote to witness:

Kakashii has definitely give himself in Outstanding Service to this community over the span of over 8 Years (9 years as of 1/12/21). That alone is more than deserving especially since he is a 2 time CoFounder, 3 time General, and now currently the standing Leadership Council Coordinator. Over the span of his tenure, this guy has impacted so many individuals. He has produced officers and leaders, his has been there for members, he has given his time, money and life into KSI. Hell being able to have Div Hall of Fame and KSI Hall of Fame and Die Hard is enough evidence of his level of service over 9 years being exemplary. OS2 should have been given years ago for his dedication to the community primarily in Clan Ops but now for the betterment of KSI as a whole. Most notable awards that just show his impact and hardwork includes:

KSI Hall of Fame
KSI Divisional Hall of Fame
Pro Recruiter
KSI Mentor
Dedicated
Die Hard
Mad Max
General OTM: Divisional
Captain Of The Month
General Of The Month
Bright Idea
Squad Splitter

These are not easy feats to obtain and only comes from strength his holds for KSI.

@Kakashii 77

Kakashii is someone I've heard about in the past but never really got the chance to meet. I heard many storys about his accomplishments over the years but I was never able to actually meet the man himself. 

When I finally got the chance to REALLY get to know Kakashii is when him & I started making plans for the LC. It gave me an opportunity to really see what this guy was capable of and what things he wanted to see change from the the community. 

Kakashii is a very hard working individual not only in KSI but rl was well. This is a guy who helped make SL what it is today, and is currently leading the LC to new heights. Working on coc revamps, getting standardizations in line etc.

It sucks that I didn't know Kakashii all the years that we've been in the community together but in such a short time this dude has showed me how much the members and the community really mean to him. This is a dude who will listen to anything you have to say, be there for you when you need someone the most, drop everything he's doing to make sure you have a friend by your side. If someone asked me "hey what does a hall of fame caliber member look like" it's Kakashii. (Hence why hes in the hof)  

I'm honored to call this dude my friend and to be able to not only work side by side with him but also get to learn a thing or two along the way. I appreciate all the hard work this dude puts in on a day to day basis and he more then definitely earns this award. 

KSI Kakashii 77

@Kakashii 77

OS Lvl 2

Reasoning:

I met Kakashii about a month before I joined KSI through Sasuke08. Even in our brief encounters, it was apparent he was well versed in KSI and someone Sasuke08 greatly respects. After I joined and spoke with him more, as well as witnessed his strong presence within the community, it became even more apparent of just how knowledgeable he is. He has always been there whenever I have questions and want to learn more about the community, and I know he has done the same for many others. Offering sound advice and valuable insight when called upon. What was also obvious, is his dedication to the community. This is shown with his multiple awards (including KSI Hall of Fame), being head of the Leadership Council, earning multiple 7’s, mentoring multiple members (one of my three mentors, Sasuke08, being one of them), and commitment and time in this community, which is 9 years as of yesterday. On top of all that he goes above and beyond by constantly making awesome custom gamer pics for the entire community. I could go on and on with what I have witnessed but I feel it would be in unnecessary repetition due to the great statements made before me. For all this and more, I believe Kakashii deserves the Outstanding Service Level 2 award.