KSI Asuma77 KSI Mentor Nomination

KSIxCHOJIxTX

Name: KSIxAsuma 77
Link to Forums Account: @KSIxAsuma 77
Award-/-Achievement: KSI Mentor
Reason-/-Evidence:  Throughout my time in KSI I have talked to many people and learned from some of them but KSI Asuma has been one of the most influential people to me while I’ve been in KSI. Not only did I get the privilege of working with him once in prestige, I actually got it twice. When he came over from Templar the first time it was to help out which he did he helped make prestige a healthy squad that made people feel wanted and important, the he left us (but he never let anyone feel as though he prestige) then he came brought back over as a CPT to stay in prestige permanently and 2 and a half weeks later became the general of Prestige. He’s and I have got to work together on many occasions you can say and he’s always been a honestly and helpful person. Without him I may not be the person I am today he has taught me so much like different ways to recruit and the improtances of things like member retention and without his guidance I don’t think I would have been able to make to a CPT (even though I had to step down do to life getting in the way). With that being said I can truly say KSI Asuma 77 has been a mentor to me during my time in KSI.