KSI Rogue 7 - Die Hard Nom

Squeek 7

KSI Rogue 7

@KSI Rogue 7

Award: Die Hard

Reason why they deserve this award:

I want to point out the dedication and determination this leader has offered KSI. Rogue has always put himself last in this community and has been here to truly serve the members of KSI and has become one of the most empathetic leaders and trainers within KSI. He has ran his division very well and has now become a Director. He not only creates new educational workshops, runs Lead 101 and CT 201, he reaches out to members who are struggling without them even asking for help. Even in the face of criticism and denial of ideas, Rogue has pushed on and although it may affect him he has always tried his best to push his feelings aside to be there for everyone who needs his training, answers, or guidance. All the hours and years he has put into KSI and he has never left. I do not want to out his business out there however this man has been struggling in his personal life hard-core. Many individuals would give up or step down or make a plethora of excuses as to why they can't do their job or be here. No matter what is going on with him he has always made time for everyone who needed him even when he was not in their div or department. However, through all of his financial, emotional, mental, and physical setbacks that would make anyone crumble, he has not missed a moment in his responsibilities or his devotion to KSI and the members he cherishes. I have never nominated someone for this kind of award before however if anyone deserves this recognition and highest honor, I truly believe it would be Rogue.

I would like to witness for this member and his dedication to KSI and other communities. When I worked with this member while I was in KSI he had that never give up attitude about him. Always working on ways to make the community better and not letting anyone shut him down with "Well that's been done before". Working with him on the community server before I left KSI myself was a honor and I started to see why he was so successful in the community. To this day he tries to help people in and out of KSI on a daily basis. This in itself is one reason why I chose to write out this statement for him. He truly knows how to separate communities and friendships. If that isn't Die Hard I don't know what is because it gives KSI a very good image from the outside. Thank You for everything you do sir.   

Wow time flies when you've known this man for over a year and just the Poop he has gone thought in just about a year. This guy had a dramatic event happen to him in January last year and was to the point of leaving, but everyone in SL had his back and pushed forward to try to help him and support him. His time as DIV lead to Director took him no time with his hard work and dedication to this community. He has been though the ups and downs of KSI and still always remained positive all the way. He is a die hard KSI all the way. The worst instant even was when starset took his cookies in aap....... Bully

I can witness to KSI Rogue being a Die Hard Dedication. This man goes above and beyond with everything thrown his way! He cares about every single member in this community! And is willing to take the time to get too know each member and help them through any situation! Here’s a great example, He with me for a CPT interview.. even though I didn’t know the correct answer to a few questions then. By the end of that interview he made sure I did, to become an amazing CPT! He also knew I was having serious irl problems during that time.. this man talked to me about life for more than an hour about life and how too handle situations, I couldn’t. This man seriously took his own time to make a workshop to help better everyone as being leaders! As well as hosting many Classes; Lead 101 for example. He makes sure to go into ful detail so each member can have full understanding of what is being taught! Rogue is constantly reach out to members in Discord to get them into the voice chat, just to chat and get to know them, almost daily! So yes I can witness first hand the Die Hard dedication KSI Rogue 7 is willing to put into the members of this community and yes I believe he deserves this award! 

Round 3.. Count me in! Before i dive right into this, id like to also provide links to the other two times this stand up man has been nominated and witnessed for by MULTIPLE high ranking officials of this community, but sadly not given this award.

as you can see there is some nearly 30 witness statements here on those two alone. So if possible id like all those to be put into the discussion when it comes that time. As Rogue has not only excelled and exceeded since those statements but has done nothing but persevere time and time again.

Now, I believe this award has something to do with strife, grief, stress where most would throw in the towel or walk away correct? We all know Rogue by now. The guy never quits ever. As far as hardships in KSI and especially real life this man has had a REALLY ROUGH past 2 years. loosing family members, selling his home,  personal problems out the wazoo (its not my story to tell so forgive lack of detail) but lets say most if not anyone i know who would go through such traumas would ultimately put KSI on the back burner or leave. Instead this man laced his boots a little tighter kept his head down on his work and continued to be one of the hardest workers in the room day after day week after week month after month and now year after year. Rogue is a friend to all and a massive mentor to many. Hes always cheerful, always fun and always willing to help you and everyone else be and do better! Hes given countless hours of prime dedication to this community over and over again.  Never looking for something in return not even recognition. This man is selfless. I know Rogue on a personal level some could say and this guy has gone through the god damn ringer (forgive my french) this past entire year yet stayed focused on KSI and his duties pertaining to it. And didnt make an excuse for anything. This guy goes above and beyond his rank every. single. day. and its more then evident if you do some sniffing around. Ive witnessed Rogue take new officer who doesnt know jack and make them a POWERHOUSE within weeks. Making them wanting to be the best they can be with out a force of hand. His mentoring skills are unmatched, Me and my entire 7s staff are seeds of his hard work and dedication. He goes above and beyond for this community everyday even when he should be focusing on his own life and issues. I respect this man like no other, and in my eyes has deserved this award for a long time. If you take one look at the accomplishments, the dedication, the time invested, and the progress made by this one individual youd be dead wrong to think otherwise. Ive never scene Rogue stay from a challenge even if he was atrock bottom. THIS GUY BLEEDS KSI. Its time for him to receive this award.

I know that I could give at least a 15 page essay on why KSI Rogue 7 is more than deserving of this award, but I won't make you all read that. So, I will settle with this. I have known Rogue now for over a year and a half. In that time, I have watched this man go through so many difficulties and yet he is still here. I remember when he was my General in imperial. Although he and I did not know much about each other during that time, I still remember the few conversations that we had. Once I became an officer again about 4 months later, this man was there to provide his input and guidance. As a general, Rogue has set apart time to speak with me and help me work through things. I do not believe that I have ever seen Rogue not make time to meet with his members. In the years that he has been in this community, he has only taken time to himself for a few days twice! There have been many things that have gone on in his real life with loosing family(in different kinds of ways), with work, and many others things that have gone wrong. In regards to the community, Rogue has put his toes in many areas of the community. Education, AAP, Leadership Council, and a Director. He has helped multiple squads and divisions grow and become great. I do not believe that there is no other person that is deserving of this award more than KSI Rogue 7. He is selfless, hard working, devoted, a gigantic pool of knowledge, and the list goes on and on. He is well deserving of this award. 

Love ya brother! @KSI Rogue 7 

I dont know much about his situations, but from what I do know, there are definitely a multitude of things outside of KSI right now that require a lot of effort and attention from him. To the extent that I am amazed he still has time and effort to put into making this community better. He isn't giving up, and as far as Departments his activity has actually increased as well.

I cannot speak to his Clan Ops involvement, as I don't know and that's not my arena but I see several others have. 

Third times a charm right? If rogue doesn't get this award then it's very clear that no one will ever earn this award this award again and we might as well retire it. I'll be honest with yall this man has went through so much strife in his real life and in KSI and somehow he manages to make time for every member who needs him. Imagine injuring yourself at work, having to sue the company, getting fired, some personal issues dealing with marriage/getting divorced, losing over 50 pounds in a 2 month span because your body rejects anything and everything, and having to sell your house. Sounds tough? Only 40% of what rogue went through in the last two years that I've known him. You want to talk about perseverance. When he first joined KSI he was a LT after a few weeks in basically doing the Generals job. By two months he was the general, fluffing out 50% of the squad, doing all recruitment, promotions, and trainings himself, stays at the squad level bc he denied his own promotion to co-founder twice so the squad didn't die putting more burdens on his shoulders for the members. Splits his squad instead of becoming a cofo. Finally has a replacement after I transfer over.. has to deal with my stubborn ass. We split the squad 3 months after the last squad split.  He's over the new squad as well which starts to tank after the split bc the break. Oh and the kicker.. whenever a squad is in dire need of helo/on the brink of shutdown/mass chaos js erupting  he is the guy who gets called in to fix it all. That's just clan ops. Dude figuratively dies for education.  The amount or work he does to create and revamp workshops and mentor through lead classes is phenomenal. Ngl I said it earlier and I'll say it again. if rogue doesn't get die hard after skarzx came back from retirement to witness on this.. this is his third time being nominated, and he has done all this for the community we just need to remove the award from our system  

Edit: he also lost his grandmother which was the person he was the closest to and still.didnt take a damn loa. He literally brought his Xbox so the members of the community were not without. Dude is an upstanding member.. the end

KSI Rogue 7

@KSI Rogue 7

Die Hard

Reasoning:

Rogue is the epitome of this award. I have never met someone who has went through so much yet stayed on top of their extracurriculars, for him, being here for the community. From physical injury to serious home and work life issues to losing his closest family member to selling his house, this man did not falter in being there for KSI. He not only stayed on top of his duties, he excelled. He helped many members and won numerous awards during his strife. Even though he’s in multiple departments he never dropped out and let his duties go undone. Most people I know would have taken a break from the community to take time for themselves and but not Rogue. He pushed through his pain and did what was best for KSI. If that isn’t worthy of the Die Hard award, I don’t know what is.