Tournament and Event Suggestions

Dynasty 4000

• 2 weeks later...

MY DODGEBALL TOURNAMENT IDEA :D

Watch this unedited video and tell me what you think, there can be teams of 2,3,4,5 and can play like best of 5 or 3 rounds. its so fun [:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d9_UVNpjLQ

whether this is implemented at all I will be hosting one for fun :D

Why not have a MW3 tournament with the Cofounders up to divison leaders of every divison and have them go against a team made up of every divison`s headhunters?

All of KSI is welcome to all the tournaments even webops; as well as the leaders of divs going up against HH would be complicated becuz some divisions dnt have enough cofos and up or even want to participate

• 4 months later...

We need to increase the frequency of the tournements. We easily have the staff for it, as I myself am willing to hold a tournament every day if it was permitted. At least twice per week would be a great improvement and if we're already at twice then move it up to three.

Not every1 wants to give their number out, to many for parties all the time and not every1 has one game. Like i said im working on something tht EVERY1 can benefit from soon. I think itll b bttr to include non skypers and people with different schedules; however this isnt the point of this topic so lets end it there and let the suggestions ROLL :frantics:

• 2 weeks later...

i have an idea about battle rights... i know its co but what if it was on halo as well? i mean like a two side also after battle rights is over the champions should go up against the champs from last year ...

i have an idea about battle rights... i know its co but what if it was on halo as well? i mean like a two side also after battle rights is over the champions should go up against the champs from last year ...

This x11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Sticks and Stones tourney

I have a few suggestions.

1.)When it comes to Halo tournaments, there should not be a ffa regiced tournament, because if the king stays alive for a long time to make it worth 50 points to kill him someone could kill him and blast pass people without having to get as many kills as the other people. For example lets say your the king for over 5 mins and get 10 kills during that time and you get killed the person that killed you basically just got  10 kills for the price of 1. Someone could have 20kills and lose while someone else could have 12 kills and win its just not fair. 

2.) Some weapons/armor abilities that need to be banned from use are: Boltshot- this needs to be banned because its just overpowered. The jetpack needs to be banned because it disrupts the flow of the game. Its extremely annoying when people just jetpack to chase kills ect...

3.) There needs to be a set of custom gametypes that are used at each tournament to balance the gameplay. Gametypes like slayer, ffa, capture the flag, king of the hill, and oddball.

4.) You should try to reach out to the forge community in KSI to have custom maps used for tournaments. 

I have a few suggestions.

1.)When it comes to Halo tournaments, there should not be a ffa regiced tournament, because if the king stays alive for a long time to make it worth 50 points to kill him someone could kill him and blast pass people without having to get as many kills as the other people. For example lets say your the king for over 5 mins and get 10 kills during that time and you get killed the person that killed you basically just got  10 kills for the price of 1. Someone could have 20kills and lose while someone else could have 12 kills and win its just not fair. 

2.) Some weapons/armor abilities that need to be banned from use are: Boltshot- this needs to be banned because its just overpowered. The jetpack needs to be banned because it disrupts the flow of the game. Its extremely annoying when people just jetpack to chase kills ect...

3.) There needs to be a set of custom gametypes that are used at each tournament to balance the gameplay. Gametypes like slayer, ffa, capture the flag, king of the hill, and oddball.

4.) You should try to reach out to the forge community in KSI to have custom maps used for tournaments. 

4. Host are able to use there maps for the tourneys if theyd like. If they want to add someone elses that is fine by me. I like the idea of them doing that always have. 

3. I have done that in the past and some times i like to mix it up. I get sick of doing the same things in a cycle, its my job to see wat other modes work and dont work.

2. Some times tournaments will have restrictions like with mw3 i had set rules each week however in some cases it would be just like a pub match..everything goes. With events like BR and more serious Halo ones to come there will be restrictions set throughout or if there is a greater prize.

1. I have always thrown a FFA event in the mix with tourneys, i had yet to do one with Halo 4. I personally think if they can kill the king who was worth that much than they deserve the points..but either way ill look into editing the rules for the nxt possible in the future.

know it would take awhile but a 4v4 zombies tourney. we did that in SH and it was awesome!!!

Id be neat to do this..but we wud need to start early lol . 

This is something i would do if i know the previous team that won was still in KSI..or at least 4 of the ten lol.