Tournament and Event Suggestions

Dynasty 4000

This topic is for anyone that has any sort of ideas for tournaments or events for the community. Be serious in this topic and lay your ideas out here and they will be considered.

Also what about having tournements for the gamers who like the fighting games? This is something big other communities even battle eachother with. Example: Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter X Tekken, Soul Calibur V. Its definitely potential in these.

We could have competitions on Halos Forge mode! That would be interesting to see :) Maybe build some racing maps and have a racing Tournament. I would definitely be down for that!! :)

what about gears of wars 3 event

I think there should be some gears events. Obvoiusly not frequently, but every now and then.

i dont no what but lets have the clans when it come up to that day chose what to do.but if whated to pick one i would pick a 8v8 noscope match on dome with riot shield and how ever win should get 4000 for the winner by kiki :skydive::hair:Ying%20Yang.gif:gym:

i dont no what but lets have the clans when it come up to that day chose what to do.but if whated to pick one i would pick a 8v8 noscope match on dome with riot shield and how ever win should get 4000 for the winner by kiki :skydive::hair:Ying%20Yang.gif:gym:

not so likey that all that would happen; everyone has such interpretations of wat quick scoping is...it just wudnt work unless everyone agreed to the rules of scoping ; also that kind of prize wouldnt just fall on one event but be like a finale of some kind :o

We could have competitions on Halos Forge mode! That would be interesting to see :smile: Maybe build some racing maps and have a racing Tournament. I would definitely be down for that!! :smile:

you know what, when I had Reach, I had an actual oval track used for racing, as in the original racing style, in the oval circle track. I had a little Halo Racing League going on featuring the oval tracks, and believe it or not it actually worked out well. Unfortunately, I do not have Reach anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

4v4 kill confirmed tourney on MW3

Everything is restricted from use except:

Assault rifles

SMGs

Machine pistols, no akimbo.

Semtex

Frag

Throwing knife

EMP Grenade

Scrambler

Sleight of hand pro

Extreme Conditioning Pro

Scavenger pro

quickdraw pro

Blastshield pro

Stalker pro

Marksman pro

Support killstreaks only (UAV, COUNTER-UAV, & SAM TURRET only)

Juiced

Maps only:

Dome

arkaden

Resistence

bootleg

Hardhat

Underground

Seatown

Village

Lockdown

Winners get 800 MS points each. (This can be an INCENTIVE for members without KSI in there gamertags. But this is not limited to just them.)

Let me know what you think and who can supply the MS points.

4v4 kill confirmed tourney on MW3

Everything is restricted from use except:

Assault rifles

SMGs

Machine pistols, no akimbo.

Semtex

Frag

Throwing knife

EMP Grenade

Scrambler

Sleight of hand pro

Extreme Conditioning Pro

Scavenger pro

quickdraw pro

Blastshield pro

Stalker pro

Marksman pro

Support killstreaks only (UAV, COUNTER-UAV, & SAM TURRET only)

Juiced

Maps only:

Dome

arkaden

Resistence

bootleg

Hardhat

Underground

Seatown

Village

Lockdown

Winners get 800 MS points each. (This can be an INCENTIVE for members without KSI in there gamertags. But this is not limited to just them.)

Let me know what you think and who can supply the MS points.

more of a run and gun style..interesting restrictions we will hav to do this sometime

more of a run and gun style..interesting restrictions we will hav to do this sometime

Awesome, let me know if you guys decide to do this. I'm better reached on Xbox LIVE. Or Facebook, if you know my name. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Why not have a massive halo reach tournament including each of the divisions of ksi? have each division have a sort of preliminary tournament, i sorta envisioned this as teams of 4 as the reps of each division, and then have a bracket style tournament after that point until only one divisions team remained?

well what im going to start . try and start doing for my squad , menace dm , is weekly halo reach tournament, well try squad first then division and dpread out. but heres what im thinking:

each week is a different matchmaking game types exp : free for all , swat ,sniper, big team (* may be too big ) , slayer, objective, infection, invasion, action sack , ect

and itll be on the same day . time each week like friday or saterday, and itll be monthly ( 4-5 weeks of tourney )so say in the month of may id be like this

may tourney

week 1 - slayer

week 2 - invasion

week 3 - ovjective

week 4 -sniper

ect ( for that month )

it will be team based so if a team goes in an wins 3/5 or 3/4 ( however many weeks r in that month ) they will win micro sof points or something and if theres a tie for the most wins ( like 4 ppl won 3/4 or 4/4 ) then those teams face off and the winning team will get it.

it woul be bracet based team who wins 2/3 games moves up, ect.

and then nxt month ud play the game types u didnt play last month so for say june id be mlg, action sack, griffball, swat ect and do it like that.

and the winners of last months could not perticipate in the nxt months,

so for exmp, i win mays tourney, nxt month i sit out, but the month after that i can play, that way its not the same ppl winning all the time.

Also id like the last / final match to be played on a ( the best we could have a contest for this too ) forge team made map for that game type. and NO ONE would have played on it. so if the foruge team made it , id rather them not play that month if their map is choosen, idk bout that rule but yea.

thats my idea/ what im planning on doing in menace, it would help get activiy up , get ppl playing together and get the forge team working on projects :smile:

( and as far a prizes we could do like first place team ppl get 1600 msp , 2nd place gets 800 msp ect )

and as stated abve, to win the monthly tourney ud have to win 3/4 or 3/5 of the matches then face off agaist another team if theres a tie. if some one wins 3/4 and another team wins 4/4 ( idk how thatd work but hypethetically ) then the 4/4 would automatically win. so yea thats my idea, let me know what you think , im soo sorry its a ginormous post but yea :D

if u have any questions/ comments or if i didnt explain it enough pm me or send me an xbl msg on KSI Jupiter :) thanks

• 1 month later...