KSI Fenny Member Assistance Nomination

ThisIsChieffy

@Fennyishere

Member Assistant

While I've only been in KSI for only a month, Fenny has welcomed me with open arms. While being General over my squad, she has set aside some time in her hectic schedule to be able to train me and get me resituated in KSI. With all the new changes that have occurred over the last several years, Fenny is up to date on all of them and is able to communicate them to myself and other members with ease. With her knowledge, she has helped answer all my questions about the changes that have happened since my last time here.

All in all, Fenny is not only an amazing General over Doom CS, but she is an excellent mentor and I feel that she deserves this award. 

Fenny, keep up the great work.

Member will need 3 quality witness statements explaining how they have answered any questions a member may have. 

Description of award: Aid KSI members with helping them find answers to general questions. (Must have at least 3 credible witnesses who can attest they have personally been assisted by the member)

Member Assistance 1/3

@Fennyishere

Member assistance 

fenny is usually the one I go to if I need any questions or help she’s a chilled and relaxed person which makes problem solving easy for her. Definitely the all around person I wanna talk to if I need anything.

Awards

Fenny is definitely a Mentor, she gone far And beyond to training me up to be the best captain I can be. If I have an questions I need to be answered or help with something KSI related fenny is always there to save the day.