KSIWHITEWOLF Member Assistance

KSI 0B3Y

@KSIWHITEWOLF

Gamertag: KSI White wolf

Award: Member Assistance

Reason: Whitewolf's be helping me a lot ever since i joined KSI. Such as, Help me get my name changed, helped me with my training to be an officer, and being there to help me and lead me through all of KSI.

Edited by KSI 0B3Y

KSI WHITE WOLF is a very helpful and friendly LT. He always in it e me to party and invite me to play the game with him and the rest of the rebellion squad. He shows his  great leader and problem solving skills when we have problems with a game or anything else.

Awards

@KSIWHITEWOLF

Gamertag: KSI White wolf

Reason: WhiteWolf has been there for me when I've needed to just talk and vent. Hes always willing to invite people to parties when asked to and he consistently joins parties to check in on me and other members.

1/3 Member Assistance

Aid KSI members with helping them find answers to general questions. (Must have at least 3 credible witnesses who can attest they have personally been assisted by the member)

@KSI GradOmar @KSI ifuri

please take a look at the above description of the member assistance award. Your witness statements lack what is needed for member assistance.

On 2/4/2021 at 11:32 PM, KSI GradOmar said:

@KSIWHITEWOLF

Gamertag: KSI White wolf

Reason: WhiteWolf has been there for me when I've needed to just talk and vent. Hes always willing to invite people to parties when asked to and he consistently joins parties to check in on me and other members. Whitewolf helped me get at least 3 workshops down in one sitting in order to get qualified to be an officer he did all the requirements and explained it in great detail. 

Member Assistance 1/3

The main thing the AAP department is looking for is witness statements that say Whitewolf has assisted you by answering specific KSI questions. The statements are good, but still lacking what is needed. Although him hosting a workshop is great, it still doesn't show the necessary proof that he answered or helped you find the answer to certain topics. 

Think hard before your next statement and here is a repeat of the description of this award.

Aid KSI members with helping them find answers to general questions. (Must have at least 3 credible witnesses who can attest they have personally been assisted by the member)