KSI VENUM 7 Die Hard

Bane 7

Name: KSI VENUM 7
Link to Forums Account: @VENUM 7
Award-/-Achievement: Die Hard
Reason-/-Evidence: 

KSI VENUM 7 is an exceptional man. An exceptional man that has been through a lot since joining KSI in 2014. With DW, Venum was there from the beginning to the end. This is where he became a Die Hard member of the community. There were many times where he had to fight through obstacles such as questionable people being put into leadersHip, as well as having to be someway or another acting gen of all squads in DW. KSI VENUM 7 was always a guy I looked at, as someone who does amazing at whatever it is he sets his mind too. I saw him from afar at first, being that we were in different squads but when we went further up I saw his work ethic up close. This guy was up late everynight for only DW members and made sure everything went good. He did his absolute best to save the division, and although DW is now gone, Venum was with it till its last breath. Without DW, Venum threw his talents at the other pawrts of the community, rather then leaving after DW got split up.

I can attest that Venum is truly deserving of Die Hard. Venum was a Forums Moderator and Division Leader during his time in DW. There was a constant strain of months where the 7’s staff was divided on situations and it really took a toll on the division aswell as the 7’s Staff. Venum and our director at the time, had different plans for the division. Venum also was somebody who put the team on his back and went above and beyond. Unfortunately, the division merged in SL and WD and Venum stepped away from the ClanOps scene to focus on his Moderator position in WebOps. He revamped the Join & Rejoin area giving it new life and drawing in more activity. He taught the Join Mods and gave them the knowledge necessary to be successful in the area. For his hard work, he achieved a promotion to Senior Forums Moderator and continues to work with the Join Mods, Gaming Section Mods, and Moderators to ensure the whole Web Staff is on top of their duties.  He bounced back from being at his lowest point and flourished as a leader in a different area that he had a passion in. For his work, he has achieved up to Outstanding Service LVL 3 as well as Forums Staff OTY. 

Sanity.. I mean Hysteria.. I mean Venum.. damn I'm sorry got a little stumbled on names. Venum is has always been a work hourse since I was his Cofo back in 2014, but when Venum rejoined into LW and sat as a PVT for over a month with not a single person reaching out to him for a CPL promotion in a squad that was legit dead, like had to be dug up pulled outta the grave and rebranded he could've left like any normal person would of but this man waited patiently until the day I messaged him and said let's change the landscape. Venum has had tons of ups and downs in the community ranging from DW shutting down under his feet (completely out of his control in my opinion) and even PO getting closed for  "temporary closure " that was out of his control while he was the dept head. Venum never gave up once, never left, never threw a fit. He put his big boy pants on and he went to work to prove himself and prove that he had what it took to be a leader in this community. He works non stop to ensure the web ops team is successfully moving forward and that everyone feels at home. One thing I can say about Venum is even in the hardest moments of his life this man stayed and still helped out even when I wouldn't. For y'all that don't know Venum lost his mom this year and that's not something I feel I could ever come back from, something I think i'd disappear off the face of the earth if it happened. Venum stayed in the mod chat everyday even when we told him to take time off, he was still in the aap chat almost everyday he was still messaging me on the side about KSI everyday. This man isn't just dedicated, he's devoted. He gives his all to KSI every time he opens his eyes in the morning and doesn't stop until he closes them at night. This guy right here is an inspiration to all around the community and he's for sure earned this award 10x over. Thank you for all you do man. You're my brother for life. 

Lets keep up these great witness statements! 

Here's a reminder of what the award description is for Die Hard: A Member that has gone through multiple instances of strife and plagued by daily issues in KSI and persevered onwards where one would normally give up and walk away, but has come through and continued their dedication to KSI and not given into the pressure. -Member must still be in KSI- 

Venum has been through a lot in his life and in KSI. Since the award is about hardships with in KSI, then I think Venum is a perfect candidate for this award. Venum is by far a loyal member to KSI, and not many people can say the same. A lot of people would quit if they were in Venum's shoes. Venum has been in all aspects of the community facing hardships in each one. Venum has dealt with harassments on the forums after people's accounts have been banned from the forums. He has dealt with insults after insults from his work in AAP when having to point out people don't qualify for awards. He took a lot of flak when he was the department head of PO, and he had to watch as it closed down while he was the person in charge. That was not the only time he had to sit by and watch something he loved die.  He had issues with a few people that would constantly go behind his back and be manipulative, which saw his division close down while he was a division leader as well. He was called a failed clan-ops leader by some co-founder and divisional leaders to his face because of this. Instead of lashing back or quitting, he kept persevering, which is what this award is all about in the end.  When you earn rank the way Venum has there is a target on your back. He is a senior mod in web ops, a former AAP senior staff, former PO Department Head, a member of the LC, and a former Division Leader. He has been insulted multiple times and taken a lot of things on the chin in LC, clan ops, department ops, and web ops, yet he has not tucked his tail and ran. He has set a great example of what we need. He is more deserving than anyone I know  and is a true die-hard in my opinion.

Diehard: Yes      
For the great witness statement that proved this members resilient during tough times