SL SB 2021 Divisional Hall of Fame Nominations

KSI Starset 7

Welcome to KSI’s Divisional Hall of Fame nomination process! This process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks.

You will only be able to nominate one (1) person in your division per time, so please choose wisely. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria:

1)     Must currently be in the division they are being nominated for.

2)     Must be in the division for at least six (6) months.

3)     Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year.

4)     Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’ed unless successfully appealed and overturned.

5)     Must have KSI gamertag.

Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating.

When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to three (3) inductees per division. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations.

This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate a person in YOUR division. You cannot nominate a member of another division, or if you are not active within Clan-Ops.

Please fill out the following to nominate someone for Divisional Hall of Fame:

---

Information on Nominee:

Division:
Gamertag:
Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

Awards:

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to KSI’s Divisional Hall of Fame nomination process! This process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks.

You will only be able to nominate one (1) person in your division per time, so please choose wisely. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria:

1)     Must currently be in the division they are being nominated for.

2)     Must be in the division for at least six (6) months.

3)     Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year.

4)     Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’ed unless successfully appealed and overturned.

5)     Must have KSI gamertag.

Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating.

When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to three (3) inductees per division. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations.

This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate a person in YOUR division. You cannot nominate a member of another division, or if you are not active within Clan-Ops.

Please fill out the following to nominate someone for Divisional Hall of Fame:

---

Information on Nominee:

Division: SL

Gamertag: KSI GHIDORAH

Link to Profile: @KSI GHIDORAH

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: SGT

Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?yes

Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards:

Testimony: he's a wonderful mentor to our whole Squad he constantly pushes us to do our best he's personally been a extremely awesome mentor to me if I had not ever talk to him I would have left ksi I a while back he pushed me to my best

He taught me the importance of what being a true ksi members is i will always remember what he told me to be my own ksi member you told me to be the real me he got me out of my socially time in case

He truly brings out what's the best in s l a truly helps every person in our division no matter what he always is talking to us gaming with us no matter what he has a special kind of spark that only comes once in a lifetime in this community he is a true Angel sent to us he helped Dynasty become a whole new level of a squad

• 2 weeks later...

Information on Nominee:

Division: SL
Gamertag: KSI Slick 7
Link to Profile: @KSI Slick 7

Qualifications: 

Nominee’s Current Rank: Director 
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards: Divisional Leader OTM, 2020 Runner-Up for Co-Fo OTY, General OTM, OS1, and OS2.

Testimony:

First to talk directly to Slick....Slicky Icky!! I cannot believe that you have not made it into the SL HOF! You have become a rock for this division and by golly, you have helped shaped the way things have turned out for the better in this division! Okay, now to get down to business. I have had the great opportunity to know Slick now for a year and a half or so. When I first went over to Templar and did not want to do much in the community other than chill, Slick was able to convince me to step back into the path of becoming an officer again. Whether he meant to or not, I don't care. Slick showed me the importance of being there for the members and how to find that sweet spot with getting the itch to be true to yourself. I know that Slick deserves to be on the SL HOF because of how devoted he is to what he wanted to accomplish as the General of Templar, a Co-Founder, Division Leader, and now as the Director of SL. This man has put so much into this division! He has worked hard to inspire, educate, and mold the future leaders of KSI. Slick has grown to become a great friend of mine. He never gave up on me when others did. He continued to push me and show me a better way to be a great leader. I owe this man a great deal of gratitude for teaching me valuable lessons about how to be a inspirational leader. I know that he has done the same for many others in SL. I hope that you join the Brotherhood of Greatness with some of the greatest members SL has had!