AAP SB 2021 Department Hall of Fame Nominations

KSI Starset 7

Welcome to KSI’s Department Hall of Fame nomination process! This process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks.

You will only be able to nominate one (1) person in your department per time, so please choose wisely. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria:

1)     Must currently be in the department they are being nominated for.

2)     Must be in the department for at least six (6) months.

3)     Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year.

4)     Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’ed unless successfully appealed and overturned.

5)     Must have KSI gamertag.

Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating.

When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to two (2) inductees per department. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations.

This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate a person in YOUR department. You cannot nominate a member of another department, or if you are not active within Department Ops.

Please fill out the following to nominate someone for Department Hall of Fame:

---

Information on Nominee:

Department:
Gamertag:
Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Has Nominee been in this department for at least six (6) months?
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

Awards:

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your Department’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

• 4 weeks later...

Department: AAP
Gamertag: KSI Starset 7
Link to Profile: @KSI Starset 7

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Head of AAP
Has Nominee been in this department for at least six (6) months? Yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards: Like all of them? For real though he has all of the CEP awards, all of the meta awards, most of the staff awards if not all of them, and more than most for all other categories.

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your Department’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

Starset... mic drop. Ok for real though, Starset has been the Head of AAP for awhile... at least 9 months. Starset has done a great job to lead the AAP team to be an active and productive unit that gets things done in a timely manner. When the award system went down he and I had to award over 500 awards, which we got done in two days after the award system got back up. He has made sure that the team is always up to date on information and constantly hires people when we are in need of extra help. He looks over the department and makes sure it runs smoothly with an efficient corps. Let's not forget that Starset has gone above and beyond for this department even when he has struggled in his personal life. He always makes time for AAP and making sure this department succeeds. When people think of AAP most people think of Starset, and, honestly, a lot of people reach out to him first because he is that familiar face in AAP. I am so lucky that I got to meet Starset in HSI. I feel he was a key reason that I was accepted into AAP, and he took the time to guide me from the beginning. I appreciate the work he has done and how he has helped me grow in my department experience. For these reasons I believe that KSI Starset 7 deserves to be in the AAP DHoF.

Department: AAP
Gamertag: KSI DC 7
Link to Profile: @KSI DC 7

Qualifications: 

Nominee’s Current Rank: AAP Staff Member
Has Nominee been in this department for at least six (6) months? Yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards: OS 1-3, Department Staff OTM

Testimony:

DC has been through it all here in the AAP. He joined the AAP in January of 2020 and was firing out the gate as soon as he got here. He was always asking questions, answering questions from other staff members, and actively brushing up on his knowledge in the department. He played a big role in helping brainstorm ideas for the department with me and always made a conscious effort to improve not only himself but those around him. He worked his way up the ranks here until he made it up to being my Co-Head. He helped me day in and day out run the operations of the department and worked with me to create and roll the Department sides of DHOF and DOTM’s. He was the constant motivator in the department, and still is. Even though he stepped away from Co-Head to focus on a more vital role in the Education scene, he is still actively around in the AAP and performing his duties to the highest extent. DC has definitely made in impact here in the AAP and I feel he should definitely be apart of the inaugural induction to the AAP Hall of Fame.