News SB 2021 Department Hall of Fame Nominations

KSI Starset 7

Welcome to KSI’s Department Hall of Fame nomination process! This process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks.

You will only be able to nominate one (1) person in your department per time, so please choose wisely. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria:

1)     Must currently be in the department they are being nominated for.

2)     Must be in the department for at least six (6) months.

3)     Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year.

4)     Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’ed unless successfully appealed and overturned.

5)     Must have KSI gamertag.

Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating.

When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to two (2) inductees per department. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations.

This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate a person in YOUR department. You cannot nominate a member of another department, or if you are not active within Department Ops.

Please fill out the following to nominate someone for Department Hall of Fame:

---

Information on Nominee:

Department:
Gamertag:
Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Has Nominee been in this department for at least six (6) months?
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

Awards:

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your Department’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

• 4 weeks later...

Information on Nominee:

Department: News
Gamertag: KSI Tea 7
Link to Profile: @KSI Tea 7

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: New co-head
Has Nominee been in this department for at least six (6) months? yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? yes

Awards: News staff OTM

Testimony:

Tea has been a great help in the news area since i've been in this department. She was helping uppish since the very beginning and helped me when I first joined. I first started out with not much knowledge of the area at all, I was never intrested in news until I was told about it and gave it a shot. Now with her and the leader's help i've like the department more and more, i'm able to get my opnion out there and have met good people on the way. Tea has always brightened up the atmosphere. Now she can be serious when it comes down to it, but in all she helps make conversations enjoyable and it helps me put more effort into articles i'm writing. When I do make mistakes she does let me know, but i've never onced been talked down to by here and I think that's something not many people have the quality of doing. In all she has been an immense help to news and i'm look forward to working with her and putting out more articles for the site.