Productions SB 2021 Department Hall of Fame Nominations

KSI Starset 7

Welcome to KSI’s Department Hall of Fame nomination process! This process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks.

You will only be able to nominate one (1) person in your department per time, so please choose wisely. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria:

1)     Must currently be in the department they are being nominated for.

2)     Must be in the department for at least six (6) months.

3)     Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year.

4)     Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’ed unless successfully appealed and overturned.

5)     Must have KSI gamertag.

Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating.

When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to two (2) inductees per department. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations.

This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate a person in YOUR department. You cannot nominate a member of another department, or if you are not active within Department Ops.

Please fill out the following to nominate someone for Department Hall of Fame:

---

Information on Nominee:

Department:
Gamertag:
Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Has Nominee been in this department for at least six (6) months?
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

Awards:

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your Department’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

• 2 weeks later...

Information on Nominee:

Department: Productions 
Gamertag: KSI MeShell 7
Link to Profile: @KSI MeShell 7

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Head Department Manager  
Has Nominee been in this department for at least six (6) months? Yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards: Department Head OTY: Runner- Up, Montage Master, Extra, Series Regular, A Star Is Born, Oscar Winner, Clip Commander, Twitch Sub Club, Marathon Subscriber, Part-Time Gifter, Baby Bit Donor. 

Testimony: 

Why does this member belong in your Department’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

How does one start to explain why this woman deserves to be in the Productions Hall Of Fame? Let me begin by talking about her history in Productions. Shell has been in Productions since April 23, 2018. (That is just shy of 3 years!) With her time in Productions, Shell has devoted hours upon hours making the Productions Department what it is today. Her time in Productions was filled with reshaping how things operated and focused hard with communication and productivity. When she first joined the Productions team, she had some understandings of streaming and was willing to learn more. I may not have been there, but I have heard stories. I still remember the first time that I met Shell when I joined Productions and it was great to learn from her. Shell has been the Head of Productions for the last year and a half. She helped me and countless others to be more involved by setting an example and showing all of us that being a streamer can be so much fun and that hard work pays off! Now to talk about some of her achievements. This last year, Shell was the runner-up for Department Head OTY. This is no small feat for someone to achieve with the other Heads that were/are currently in Department Ops. Shell is the only person to receive the "A Star Is Born" and "Oscar Winner" awards. Shell has continued to sore high and work hard. That is shown by her current rank in Department Ops as the Head Department Manager and I know that she has so much more to accomplish and bring to the table. I could go on for a while telling you how amazing Shell is and what she has done for Productions. I will say this, KSI MeShell 7 is one of the most down to earth, knowledge filled, witty people I have had the chance to get to know. She is more than deserving to be in the Productions HOF. #Purtty-Toxic