Forums Staff SB 2021 Web Ops Hall of Fame Nominations

KSI Starset 7

Welcome to KSI’s Web Ops Hall of Fame nomination process! This process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks.

You will only be able to nominate one (1) person in Web Ops per time, so please choose wisely. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria:

1)     Must currently be in Web Ops.

2)     Must be in Web Ops for at least six (6) months.

3)     Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year.

4)     Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’ed unless successfully appealed and overturned.

5)     Must have KSI gamertag.

Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating.

When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to two (2) inductees for Web Ops. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations.

This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate a person in Web Ops. You can’t vote, if you are not active within Web Ops.

Please fill out the following to nominate someone for the Web Ops Hall of Fame:

---

Information on Nominee:

Position:
Gamertag:
Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Has Nominee been in Web Ops for at least six (6) months?
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

Awards:

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in the Web Ops Hall of Fame? Please explain.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Chief Operating Officer

Position: Forums Hall of Fame

Gamertag: KSI Dropshot 7

Link to Profile: @Mr. DropShot

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Head Admin, T&E Head

Has Nominee been in Web Ops for at least six (6) months? Yes

Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards: OS 1 and 2, His own award, Forums Staff OTM, Forums Staff Runner Up 2020

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in the Web Ops Hall of Fame? Please explain. During my time in Web Ops I’ve had the opportunity to work and learn from some great individuals Riiot, King, and Dropshot all three of them have excelled at running this area in their own way but I’m here to talk about Drop

Dropshot was the last Forums Moderator to be hired through the application process but once the switch up where Mods either came from the Join Area or GSM sections Drop stepped up and learned both areas so that he could be familiar with them so that he could assist anybody with any questions or issues they might have and he took to these areas naturally and it wasn’t long before he was on par with Moderators that came from these sections eventually his hard work got him to Senior Mod where he kept that hard working mentality going that eventually gained him the Big Bossman title or Head Admin as its properly known Drop has wrote many of the training guides and tools we use currently 

His contributions to Web Ops are many he is truly a pillar of this area and the community as a whole often times achievements is what matters to some but honestly to me it’s always been about the impact we make and yes he a lot of achievements here but I truly feel his impact in this area is what matters the most for this Hall of Fame recognition

#ToxicMods

Position: Senior Moderator 

Gamertag: KSI VENUM 7 

Link to Profile: @VENUM 7

Qualifications: 

Nominee’s Current Rank:

Awards: All Outstanding Services, Forums Staff OTY, Forums Staff OTM All Tiers of Metas, KSI Mentor, and Die Hard.

Testimony: 

Why does this member belong in the Web Ops Hall of Fame? Please explain

I've had the opportunity to work with VENUM in Web Ops for little over half a year and during that time I've seen him make several impacts in this area. VENUM is that leader who will help anybody in need and even those people who are hard to deal with it doesn't matter who you are or what rank you are he's gonna be there no matter what and he will ensure that you are understanding everything your being taught. Sometimes he finds himself having to make the hard choices that affect this area  and some of those choices have him staring down an angry mob but no matter what, he does the best for this area, when I got into Web Ops last year I honestly hadn't got to really interact with him even though he was my former Division Leader and he had reputation of being scary but once I was in here he was one of the first people to reach out to me to make sure I was getting acclimated with the area I can recall going to VENUM about many thing join mod related and he was always there to help me and tell off all the assholes on the join apps and I realized that his reputation in Clan Ops wasn't the actual person. VENUM is a person who takes pride and passion in what he does. Venum has definitely always been there for me and helped me when others weren't available. He is a great leader in the area and is always looking to help.

#ToxicMods

Information on Nominee:

Position:Head Admin
Gamertag:KSI Dropshot 7
Link to Profile: @Mr. DropShot

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes x8

Awards:Triple Threat, OS 1,2, 3, Forums staff OTM 1&2, Dept. Head OTY, Forums Staff OTY Runner up

Testimony:

Dropshot is someone I didn't expect to meet in my time in KSI but I did. I joined the join area just in hopes of learning about it, and it became more due to dropshot and how he drives the join area. I first met I was able to work with him was with an app with some interesting history. He handled the situation well and I didn't feel like I needed to be uptight to him. He is welcoming in most cases and helps relax an environment when it's already tense. He's a great guy all in all and it's great to see him more active the more I go up the chain. His input helps out situations a lot and looks into apps more then people think, having that step up can really make or break a good area. I'm so glad I get to work with him and see him move up to where he wants to be.

Department: Web Ops
Gamertag: KSI Venum 7
Link to Profile: @VENUM 7

Qualifications: 

Nominee’s Current Rank: Senior Moderator
Has Nominee been in this department for at least six (6) months? Yes

Awards: Outstanding Service 1,2,3, Forums Staff of The Year, Forums Staff Of the Month, Die Hard, Triple Threat

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your Department’s Hall of Fame? Please explain. I have had the privilege of working alongside Venum for most of my time as a member of Web Ops, and I can not think of anyone else more deserving to be inducted in the first class of Hall of Fame members for Web Ops. When you get into the position that Venum is in now, you have the opportunity to delegate most of the work and simply oversee the area, but Venum has no issue with rolling his sleeves up and doing the dirty work himself. Venum has always been someone that I relied on and knew I could trust with anything I needed done, even before my time as Head Administrator. Venum and I have worked hand-in-hand with each other to change many major things about the join area and how it operates, making the Join/Rejoin Area much more friendly for applicants, join moderators, and divisional staff. While he does still do the dirty work from time-to-time, Venum's main thing nowadays is staff management, and he does a fantastic job at making sure the right people are put in the right positions for this area to succeed. This man has constantly gone above and beyond in everything he has ever worked on in Web Ops, and is someone that I would trust to run Web Ops for a very long time if something were to ever happen to me. He has been a staple in Web Ops for quite some time now, and is definitely deserving of being inducted into the Web Ops Hall of Fame.