News Hall of Fame Inductees

This thread is dedicated to those members who have been selected for induction into the KSI Department Hall of Fame for News.

These members have made a lasting positive impact that deserves recognition, and they will be immortalized forever in this section.

• 2 months later...

Gamertag: KSI Tea 7 @KSI Tea 7

Recruit Date: 1/11/2020

Induction Date: 3/28/2021

Testimony:

Tea has been a great help in the news area since i've been in this department. She was helping uppish since the very beginning and helped me when I first joined. I first started out with not much knowledge of the area at all, I was never intrested in news until I was told about it and gave it a shot. Now with her and the leader's help i've like the department more and more, i'm able to get my opnion out there and have met good people on the way. Tea has always brightened up the atmosphere. Now she can be serious when it comes down to it, but in all she helps make conversations enjoyable and it helps me put more effort into articles I'm writing. When I do make mistakes she does let me know, but I've never once been talked down to by here and I think that's something not many people have the quality of doing. In all she has been an immense help to news and I'm looking forward to working with her and putting out more articles for the site.

• 2 years later...

KSI Hatter77

There is so much you can say about KSI Hatter 77. She may have rifled some feathers every now and then (or all the time), but she is one of the most respected members within the community. She has a hand almost everywhere in the community. She doesn’t need an introduction because she has been in leadership in clan ops and department ops a couple of times, so almost everyone knows her. She left at one point, but as soon as she came back she did exactly what she always does, which is go above and beyond. She came back up through the ranks and helped rebuild and split a struggling squad because of her effective leadership and got right back into her old role in departments going through news. On top of being the Head of News, she is also a member of the Information team and is a Leadership Council Ambassador, all so she can help guide the community into the right direction. She is down to earth, yet she has no problem speaking her mind. Always there for the members, even with her crazy busy schedule she makes the time to contribute to absolutely everything she can. So many events in her division are a success due to her rallying members to take part. It’s no wonder her div wins almost every time. Her contribution is so valued and I am proud to announce that KSI Hatter 77 has made her way into the KSI Hall of Fame