Productions Hall of Fame Inductees

This thread is dedicated to those members who have been selected for induction into the KSI Department Hall of Fame for Productions.

These members have made a lasting positive impact that deserves recognition, and they will be immortalized forever in this section.

• 2 months later...

Gamertag: KSI MeShell 7 @KSI MeShell 7

Recruit Date: 7/24/2017

Induction Date: 3/28/2021

Testimony:

Shell has been in Productions since April 23, 2018. (That is just shy of 3 years!) With her time in Productions, Shell has devoted hours upon hours making the Productions Department what it is today. Her time in Productions was filled with reshaping how things operated and focused hard with communication and productivity. When she first joined the Productions team, she had some understandings of streaming and was willing to learn more. I may not have been there, but I have heard stories. I still remember the first time that I met Shell when I joined Productions and it was great to learn from her. Shell has been the Head of Productions for the last year and a half. She helped me and countless others to be more involved by setting an example and showing all of us that being a streamer can be so much fun and that hard work pays off! Now to talk about some of her achievements. This last year, Shell was the runner-up for Department Head OTY. This is no small feat for someone to achieve with the other Heads that were/are currently in Department Ops. Shell is the only person to receive the "A Star Is Born" and "Oscar Winner" awards. Shell has continued to sore high and work hard. That is shown by her current rank in Department Ops as the Head Department Manager and I know that she has so much more to accomplish and bring to the table. I could go on for a while telling you how amazing Shell is and what she has done for Productions. I will say this, KSI MeShell 7 is one of the most down to earth, knowledge filled, witty people I have had the chance to get to know.

Gamertag: KSI Bane 7 @Obito 7

Recruit Date: 11/29/14

Induction Date: 4/10/2021

Testimony:

Bane was an integral part of the growth of the Productions department during his time there. He excelled in providing great content for the community as well as implementing new programs involved with the clip and montage submissions. He is a key piece in how the department is morphed to operating in its current state and provided the future of Productions with a set guideline moving forward.