Tourneys & Events Hall of Fame Inductees

This thread is dedicated to those members who have been selected for induction into the KSI Department Hall of Fame for Tourneys & Events.

These members have made a lasting positive impact that deserves recognition, and they will be immortalized forever in this section.

• 2 months later...

Gamertag: KSI Akame 7 @KSI Akame 7

Recruit Date: 11/30/2014

Induction Date: 3/28/2021

Testimony:

Over the last nearly 2 years that I have been Head of T&E, Akame has continued to be my right hand man when it comes to running this department, and I can't think of anyone better to do so with. Chris has been a staple in T&E for quite some time now, and I don't see that changing anytime soon. It doesn't matter if it is Weekend Warfares or Annual events, Akame is always the first to lend a hand, even when it means staying awake until 5 or 6 am his time. He has played a large part in creating many different hosting and training techniques for the staff, as well as helping Weekend Warfares and Annual Events change for the better. Chris constantly comes to me with amazing ideas for the department, and is always leading the charge in making events better for T&E staff as well as the members of this community. He is someone that I see running T&E for a long time, and doing it very effectively.