Web Ops Hall of Fame Inductees

• 2 months later...

Gamertag: KSI xKing 77 @KSI xKing 77

Recruit Date: 7/31/2013

Induction Date: 3/28/2021

Testimony:

The inaugural Web Ops HoF class wouldn't be the same if King wasn't in it looking back on his nomination everything he wrote in there is the absolute 100% truth he changed the game of Web Ops for the better getting new and fresh things for Web Ops is something hes always been about  He changed the way people were trained in the Join Area when i got in i was handed a Google Doc and was sent on my way and I hit him up and was really confused and he asked if I was trained and I told him im not sure honestly so at that point he took it upon himself and even though he was still a Join Mod himself he ran my first ap with me making sure no mistakes were made and to this day almost three years ago and that practice is still used to this day to train any new Join Mod hammer swinger extraordinaire is something he is he might actually hold the record for most forums bans in a day lol especially when it was time for us to use our Moderator powers to ban people i believe the term he used F*** Em Ban That B**** when we look at the Web Ops Team even though he's the CEO of the community he still comes in to lend a hand when needed he's always got your back especially when you gotta deal with a hostile individual or a div that has made a mistake hell even when you gotta take on the scariest person you ever meet in the community (Brutus 7) that's entire story in itself. When you break this all down the contributions to Web Ops by King you see the impact he has had here and continues to have whether its the present of future he's gonna be around making that impact for everyone in Web Ops.

#ToxicMod4Life

Gamertag: KSI Dropshot 7 @Mr. DropShot

Recruit Date: 7/23/2012

Testimony:

Dropshot was the last Forums Moderator to be hired through the application process but once the switch up where Mods either came from the Join Area or GSM sections Drop stepped up and learned both areas so that he could be familiar with them so that he could assist anybody with any questions or issues they might have and he took to these areas naturally and it wasn’t long before he was on par with Moderators that came from these sections eventually his hard work got him to Senior Mod where he kept that hard working mentality going that eventually gained him the Big Bossman title or Head Admin as its properly known Drop has wrote many of the training guides and tools we use currently.

His contributions to Web Ops are many he is truly a pillar of this area and the community as a whole often times achievements is what matters to some but honestly to me it’s always been about the impact we make and yes he a lot of achievements here but I truly feel his impact in this area is what matters the most for this Hall of Fame recognition

#ToxicMods

Gamertag: KSI VENUM 7 @Chad 2 Badd

Recruit Date: 5/18/2014

Testimony:

VENUM is that leader who will help anybody in need and even those people who are hard to deal with it doesn't matter who you are or what rank you are he's gonna be there no matter what and he will ensure that you are understanding everything your being taught. Sometimes he finds himself having to make the hard choices that affect this area  and some of those choices have him staring down an angry mob but no matter what, he does the best for this area, when I got into Web Ops last year I honestly hadn't got to really interact with him even though he was my former Division Leader and he had reputation of being scary but once I was in here he was one of the first people to reach out to me to make sure I was getting acclimated with the area I can recall going to VENUM about many thing join mod related and he was always there to help me and tell off all the assholes on the join apps and I realized that his reputation in Clan Ops wasn't the actual person. VENUM is a person who takes pride and passion in what he does. Venum has definitely always been there for me and helped me when others weren't available. He is a great leader in the area and is always looking to help.

#ToxicMods

• 1 year later...

Gamertag: KSI Bane 77

Induction Date:

Testimony: From Day one of joining Web Ops Bane has been a influential factor in Web Ops from GSM, Join Area, and now Moderator and assisting with community server but no matter what cookie jar his hand is in he gives it 110% no matter what the circumstances is he is the first to step up to do something he is a key factor in ensuring Web Ops runs smoothly day in and out Bane has come a long way in Web Ops due to his hardwork and dedication he has been a department head and a cofounder in the past and he did exceptionally well at those positions but Web Ops is the place where he has found himself and established himself as a true pillar of this community so when you look at this

Web Ops Hall of Fame class Bane is no Brainer choice.

• 11 months later...
  • Chief Operating Officer

Inducted Fall Classic 2022

Gamertag: KSI Jewels 7

Jewels joined Web Ops around November of last year. And during that time she's put in the work to make herself a household name. She's a major if not key factor in the running of the day to day operations of the area. She always has her "list" of things that are going on and these are daily things so it is safe to say she keeps up with everything. Aside from doing her daily duties she's a person who likes to organize and host events which is the Web Ops Game Nights. which is something that is exclusive to Web Ops because it gives the members a sense of belonging to the area and not just a sense of them being here to run applications which has always been a plan of mine which with the help of Jewels and the Mods it's became a reality. Now as far as doing her job she does it exceptionally well whenever issues with applicants arises she doesn't tell the Join Mod where they've messed up she let's them find their mistake and WILL TEACH THEM how to fix it which is what we're supposed to be doing here. She has even called me out on mistakes ive made while running apps. There has been a great amount of Senior Join Mods in this area. But Jewels is the first ever Nominee for DHoF at this rank as its usually been the Mods and higher but in my opinion she has set herself apart from past Senior Join Mods and she embodies what her name is and that is a Jewel but most of all she is the clear definition of mentor, a friend, but most of all a leader!

Inducted Fall Classic 2021

KSI DarkAngeI 7

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in the Web Ops Hall of Fame? DarkAngel has been around Web Ops for a while but her dedication to the area is something that is admirable I can recall the initial months of her tenure in Web Ops and she was definitely was one of the go getters in the area I definitely recall never having to correct her on Web Ops issues which that hard work that led to her promotion to Senior Join Mod now this is where she did hit a little bit of a rough point but dark was constantly in contact with me and trying to figure out ways she can remain active and not fall inactive and ways she could better herself which she did and did those things exceptionally well and even though she got skipped by some other people in promotions she never let that prevent her from being an impact in the area which now leads her to next promotion of Forums Moderator and even though she was a Join Moderator she wanted to Branch out to the other area of Web Ops which was GSM and even though that area is no longer around Dark was definitely something that area needed always promoting positivity and activity and was the main person to get with one GSM who was special needs and those two working together brought forth some of the best work in that section of the forums now Dark is a Senior Moderator and essentially my right hand woman for Web Ops at this point even though she works these crazy hours she's always available to chat about issues and ideas and such Web Ops is a vital point to the community and she is an important part and aspect of that she definitely goes above and beyond for the staff ensuring everything is running smoothly and accurately which I strongly feel is deserving of her induction to the Web Ops Hall of Fame so with that being said i do wanna tell her thank you for all the hard work and dedication she puts in the area and I'm definitely grateful for her being here