Outstanding Service Lvl 1 

Outstanding Service Lvl 2 

Outstanding Service Lvl 3

Most Outstanding

Forums Staff OTY 

Forums Staff OTM 

Hall of Fame 

Testimony:

I started off as a little baby Join mod in 2017. I took the join area by its horns and I lead the charge and helped change the landscape for years to come. I not only helped train pretty much every join mod after me but for a few months ran the entire area myself (that was fun). From that point on I added my name to the running for the next mod position. Once I got Moderator I was on top of stats everyday, made sure my areas were clean and held the record for most ban hammer swings in a day. (Idk if that's even true but sure as f*ck should be). I helped lead the Moderators while being a Moderator lol. My mentor RiiOT promoted me to Senior Mod and let me tear down the old Web ops and rebuild it piece by piece until we had a very stacked unit. Changing small things like not having to apply for Moderator, moving the join mods from the department server to the wep ops dedicated server, creating the senior join mod role, getting rid of and adding duties to the Moderators and Senior Moderators. Airborne, RiiOT and myself also condensed courts into web ops and fully trained our staff on all things courts to ensure a smoother and much easier transition.. After building my senior mod team and helping train DropShot to be able to pretty much run the senior mod load and Venum to run the mod role I was promoted to Head Admin. I learned all the admin things in a few weeks and helped not only prepare Drop for his next step in the community but sat back and let him do his thing without stepping all over his toes. I did multiple for groups and even cleaned up the forums a bit, moved categories around, clean up roles that people weren't in any more and made sure people who weren't needing mod powers anymore didn't have them.. from there I got promtoed to Chief Administrative Officer. It was a short journey before I was voted to Chief Executive Officer but I did still give love and support to my team and made sure they were set and ready for the future as well as promoting one of the most hard working individuals to this day to Head Admin and watching another get moved up to Senior Mod. I WONT take all the credit. Alot of people helped me along the way Raggy, RiiOT, Venum, DropShot, Airborne, Starset, MeShell, DarkAngel, Blitz, Boootz, Littio, and more all playing the parts to ensure the area runs smoother then ever and that's a huge reason why web ops have been as successful as it can be. 

Witnesses: @VENUM 7 @Mr. DropShot @KSI Airborne 7@KSI RiiOT 7

• Chief Operating Officer

Dropping Vote To Witness

The inaugural Web Ops HoF class wouldn't be the same if King wasn't in it looking back on his nomination everything he wrote in there is the absolute 100% truth he changed the game of Web Ops for the better getting new and fresh things for Web Ops is something hes always been about  He changed the way people were trained in the Join Area when i got in i was handed a Google Doc and was sent on my way and I hit him up and was really confused and he asked if I was trained and I told him im not sure honestly so at that point he took it upon himself and even though he was still a Join Mod himself he ran my first ap with me making sure no mistakes were made and to this day almost three years ago and that practice is still used to this day to train any new Join Mod hammer swinger extraordinaire is something he is he might actually hold the record for most forums bans in a day lol especially when it was time for us to use our Moderator powers to ban people i believe the term he used F*** Em Ban That B**** when we look at the Web Ops Team even though he's the CEO of the community he still comes in to lend a hand when needed he's always got your back especially when you gotta deal with a hostile individual or a div that has made a mistake hell even when you gotta take on the scariest person you ever meet in the community (Brutus 7) that's entire story in itself

When you break this all down the contributions to Web Ops by King you see the impact he has had here an continues to have whether its the present of future he's gonna be around making that impact for everyone in Web Ops

#ToxicMod4Life 

I had the privilege of working with King on the moderating team for quite a while, and can say that his contributions should definitely warrant Web Ops HOF. He was a driving force behind the overhaul of most of the Web ops subsections (GSM, Join Mod, etc) and his contributions have directly positively effected the current state of Web Operations today.

Over the 2 years that I have been in Web Ops, King has been the driving force in making sure things got done the way they needed to. While I wasn't around during his early days, even when he was a Moderator and a Senior Moderator, King has never been afraid to get his hands dirty by getting down in the trenches with the Join/Rejoin team to do the dirty work. Even when he had Mods/Senior Join mods underneath him to do the training, King was always the first one to offer a hand and help new mods get the hang of things. While Senior Moderator, King led the charge in completely changing the narrative of how the Moderator position was both held and perceived. Even to this day when he is no longer required to be directly involved with Web Ops, he still continuously offers his advice and expertise when he sees things that could be improved. 

On a personal level, King is one of the main reasons I am in the position in this community that I am in today. When he was Head Admin, King came to me and made it very clear that I was his right hand man and the next one up. He constantly spent many hours with me teaching me and giving me advice on how to effectively oversee Web Ops. Since my promotion to Head Admin, he has been there every step of the way to answer any and all questions I may have about my new duties, and how to be a great administrator for this web site. Almost everything I have accomplished in Web Ops, I owe to this man. He has continued to be one of the good ones in the community for years now, and I don't see that changing anytime soon. Add this to the long list of much deserved accolades for KSI xKing 77.

I think I gave this guy a chance as a mod when he was a little snot nosed ****. I only slightly regret that decision, lol. 

I didn't personally train him as my training days were over by that point, I just yelled things at @KSI RiiOT 7 from my rocking chair in the other room and dropped stuff in front of me so he would have to pick them up. I did however impart some of my knowledge here and there whenever he asked and he was always eager to learn. 

While I'm sure fuzzy and I regret some of the other decisions we made in who left KSI and it's areas too over the years, I can say the last couple of generations of web ops is not one of those. Fuzzy has always said there was something special about king, even when he was being a little **** and having to give him 'the talk' many times over the last 6( maybe more, idk im old) years. I would not have thought King would end up CAO, especially considering I fired him from being a join mod for some reason, lol before I picked him to be a forums mod next time apps opened up. 

It worked out spectacularly though and now he is the big boss around these parts!