SYTYCW March 2021

KSI Tea 7

This month participants may answer 1 of 2 prompts! Please feel free to leave us with any feedback or suggestions in this thread:

Here are the March SYTYCW topics: 

1. What's been a new hobby that you have enjoyed these past months?

2.What game or games would you like to see added to the Game Section Area of the Forums, and why?

Note: Please keep your answers relatively short. Not necessarily 1-2 sentences, but please don't write a novel.

I am somewhat thankful to have increased my gaming during the lockdown as before I was ALWAYS too busy to game being out and about, but with regards to hobbies picked up I suppose trying to learn the piano has happened and am looking at expanding my vocabulary with another language is on the horizon because I don't want to be the stereotypical Brit who travels abroad and expects everyone to know English lol.

SYTYCW

1. What's been a new hobby that you have enjoyed these past months?

One hobby that I have been spending more time on in the last 6 months has to be KSI. I really started getting more involved and have had a fun time working with people in different sections of KSI as well as helping to contribute to the community in some way. 

2.What game or games would you like to see added to the Game Section Area of the Forums, and why?

Definitely Dead by Daylight, fun game out there with a lot of new content still coming out that can be updated on. Its also one of those games that won't be in the squad game type so having a section would help people find others in the community who play it would be sick.  

Prompt #2. What game or games would you like to see added to the Game Section Area of the Forums, and why?

Although I don't really play them. I know there are plenty of people who play Apex Legends and Dead by Daylight so I could see how adding those to the GSM Section would be a valuable addition. 

Personally, I'd like to see the Community Server or Div Servers used more as a centralized way to push out info/updates for games. I think that if you go to where more people are and make the information easier to access and interact with. Then, hopefully people will be more active and engaged in the GSM sections. Discussing the games they love because the ability to do so will be easily available on a platform they're already familiar with, Discord. 

• 2 weeks later...

#1. Past 3-6 months I’ve really got back into gaming a lot more than I used to be. I did take a enormous break when covid first started back in 2020. Then joining KSI again & participating in departments, not only clan ops like I use to. Everything & everyone has helped me build my character making me who I am today.

#2. I would love to see a DayZ section most of all. It’s on game pass currently & I think if people gave it a try, there would without a doubt be people looking for others. It’s a fun game solo & can be challenging at times. It’s even better when you have close friends running around causing chaos together.