March 2021 Of The Month Nominations

KSI Starset 7

Its everyone's favorite time of the month!

Welcome to the "Of the Month" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks throughout the month. The nomination period will start on March 19th and be open until March 31st, end of day. 

Rules

1. You can not nominate a single member for multiple categories.
2. No Favoritism should be posted
- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.
3. No self-nominations
4. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.
5. Only nominations following this template will be considered. 
6. Copying and pasting someone else's nomination/witness statement will result in your nomination not being taken into consideration.

7. No self-campaigning for nominations. You may let your members know to participate and nominate those they feel are worthy of recognition, but you may not specify that they need to go vote for yourself.

Any breaking of the above rules will null and void your nominations

----------
Please follow the guideline below:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Example:

General - KSI iLLuSii0N 7 / Spider SH General
Link - http://www.ksiforums...si-illusii0n-7/
Reasoning - This member has worked his butt of for his squad by altering how game-nights were being ran to make them more organized and has got his squad from 35 people to 85 in the last month.
----------

Categories

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

SGT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Captain
KSI Bearded1 CPT - SL/Prestige

Link to forums account -@KSI Bearded1

Reasoning why they deserve this - My man bread! This guy is always working hard when it comes to assisting people whenever & wherever needed. From relentless game nights, workshops, & parties in general he is a positive person to be around. Has a superb attitude towards his officer duties and always handles things professionally. Definitely in due time can see him being a great general one day!

SSGT
KSI Star5528 SSGT - SL/Prestige

Link to forums account -@KSI Star5528

Reasoning why they deserve this - Star has recently been making her way up the ranks for sure. She is a super out going person when talking to anybody. Her game nights are always a blast and she keeps the party interested in the game. She’s always looking for more work and ways to help her squad succeed. Without a doubt the hardest working SSGT this month in SL!

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DC 7 - Head of Education (Baby Board)
Link to forums account - @KSI DC 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Honestly, what is there not to say about this guy? He is the lifeblood of the new roll out of Education program and has put countless hours into making these workshops perfect. In collaboration with the Information Team and Education, he has built an area truly geared towards giving the members the best education they possible can, in regards to the community and leadership aspects. He has implemented 2 new workshops, “Recruiting Workshop” and “Rank Structure Workshop” which expand on how to grow the community as well as a detailed overview of all the ranks found in the community. This man bust his ass off day in and day out.

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DarkAngel 7 - Forums Moderator
Link to forums account - @KSI DarkAngeI 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - DarkAngel has been my partner is crime in the Forums Staff since her assignments being changed to come over to help with GSM. She has helped so much when it comes down to organization and communication. When I had to step away for a brief period to get my personal life together, Dark took up the area on her own for the time being and took it upon herself to get a gameplan to improve the GSM, as a whole. She actively met with the GSM’s and got them all on track for success. Thank you for everything you do Dark.

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Tinc - AAP
Link to forums account - @KSI Tinc
Reasoning why they deserve this - Tinc has been a great addition to the AAP Staff. Since becoming a staff member, he has gone above and beyond expectations that we have set for newbies in the department. He is always there to answer questions and provide knowledge of the department that he has studied over his few months that he has been here. He is always brushing up on his knowledge and is never afraid to ask a question to ensure his work is as perfect as possible. His work is always through and precise. I can wait to see where he takes his journey not only in the AAP, but the community as a whole.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TheFiend - SL
Link to forums account - @KSI TheFiend
Reasoning why they deserve this - So during this past month, a new face has been popping up in my parties and messages. This man was Mr. TheFiend here. This guy is one of the people you’d definitely want to hang around. He brings a great atmosphere with him, energy, and kindness. On top of that, in my multiple talks with him, he is focused on becoming a great all around member of the community and a leader. He is always actively in parties with not only his squad/division, but members from all over the community. This month, he even branched out and joined the News Team. When I think of a great all around member who deserves some recognition, TheFiend is one of the first people in my eyes.

General

KSIxATHENAx  Gen - Prestige SL
Link to forums account -

@KSIxAthena
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Athena is very out going and make everyone feel very involved within our squad and division. Also, as a general she does a great job keeping things running and planning everything. Plus she keeps everything organized. I know a general has a lot of responsible, but she always has time to game with others and keep getting more and more recruits. Athena, always looking to provide for others and helping other members out!

SGT

KSI Tinc SGT - Templar SL
Link to forums account -

@KSI Tinc

He is very involved within the community, always involved with game nights. Even thought he is only a SGT he does a lot for the community. Tinc works very hard for the community and division he is in and with other members. As a member he is respectfully toward everyone and always keeps a positive attitude in parties and even games. I am proud to say that he can go far in the community. He work hard and so involved with other departments!

Edited by KSI Star5528

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sassy SL Templar

Link to forums account - @KSI Sassy

Reasoning why they deserve this - There is so many reasons why she deserves this award she's just an all around amazing officer no matter how her day is going she's always trying her hardest to cheer someone up whenever you need her she's right there she tries to game with as many people as she can nobody is ever left behind when it comes to her these are just a couple reasons why I believe she deserves this nomination

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HARLEY 7 | WD 
Link to forums account - @KSI HARLEY 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Harley has been working around the clock in WD trying to get it back to where it was. She's been doing a great job delegating work to the co-founders, leaving her room to play and interact with the members. She's been pushing through a lot and has shown great will power within this month, and promoting 2 great co-founders in the process. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI N8iV 406 | WD | Vanquish
Link to forums account -  @KSI N8iV 406
Reasoning why the deserve this -N8iV has just recently become a general (Which is about time) and has been doing an outstanding job at it. Every day N8iV is with his squad and available, hanging around members and making the squad really feel like a family again. It's good to finally see him become a gen and WD got a strong general in the process, they picked the right man to run and lead this squad.

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DarkAngel 7 | Moderator
Link to forums account - @KSI DarkAngeI 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - I've been able to work with dark for a few months now and she is a great moderator. With her having knowledge of the game section, and join mod area, she has been able to work on both side's problems and give a helping hand when needed. She is always there when she can be and keeps the chats interactive and fun, and puts some great conversation topics in the process of her doing the work required.

General: KSI Fenny

@Fennyishere

Fenny has been doing an excellent job building her squad and creating a high powered officer staff that's chalk-full of knowledge and ready to rock! She's been doing a great job teaching and training while getting her officers that vital experience they need to grow and prosper. Keep it up Fenny!

Captain: KSI Kat

@KSI Kat

One of, if not the most intelligent and capable officers I've ever seen. Kat reaches out to every member that doesn't see often and goes way out of her way to meet up with them, game with them, and work towards bringing them back into the fold. She's on top of the promotions list. Kat is also always looking for more ways she can grow and improve in her role as a Captain in Rebellion. Watch out for this one lol.

Lieutenant: KSI Sinon

@KSI Dilf

Sinon has been doing a great job with stepping up into a leadership role in his squad, Doom. Quickly learning the ropes of training fellow officers and those beneath him. Sinon has a very bright future in KSI and I'm looking forward to watching him grow!

Staff Sergeant: KSI DC 7

@KSI DC 7

Enough said, am I right? He stepped up again as an officer and has put his big brain to good use, helping his fellow officers learn all that they need to know. Hosting multiple workshops a week for his squad to prep their enormous number of potential officers. And quickly becoming a people magnet with recruiting and promotions.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WuTang 7 (CoFo - SL/ N/A)
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - VERDANSK, OLD FAITHFUL. I give this man an standing ovation. He has sadly had to deal with Dynasty for a little over a month but has never gave up on us. Though these times we have had our ups and downs and WuTang has been there to support everyone. If he earned a dollar for everything he's had a rough day with us somehow he would be millionaire.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIGAARA2405 (LT - SL/Dynasty)
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - gaara isn't just a great officer but a great friend. He Puts his heart and soul in this squad while being in the UK. He almost always sacrifice his personal life for this squad. He handles high pressure situations without worry and if he does need help he isn't afraid to ask. Just recently we though him a squad meeting last second and he handled it woundful and I give him huge props. This man is determined and shows it.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI GHIDORAH (LT - SL/DYNASTY)
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - WE HAVE A GHIDORAH. Ghidorah is a powerhouse. This man comes though and boost moral of everyone in the officercore. One he came over to Dynasty he instantly started on member retention. He had reached out and made many friends within the squad. He is on top of all his duties and proves that he is the leader we needed. Without him this squad would be nothing.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TheFiend (SGT - SL/Dynasty)
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - My main man fiend. This member is very special to many members not just his squad or division, but all round the community. He always puts a smile on others faces and isn't afraid of anything that steps in his way. Fiend actively messages everyone in the squad and is always looking for friends. And with that this man is determined. He has literally looked for recruites with out a single soul saying a thing. He actually does his workshops without a word and more importantly he gives his all into everything without giving up. I would be jealous if he was in any other squad or division.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sassy TEMPLAR SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Sassy
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ever since her LT promotion she had stepped up even more than she was as a SSGT! She is amazing when it comes to getting to know new members and keeping them interested in staying in KSI! She always goes above and beyond her duties to make sure things are done correctly and getting whatever is thrown her way done! And is super great at communication with the members

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI C0untry TEMPLAR SL
Link to forums account - @KSI C0untry
Reasoning why they deserve this - since his promotion to SSGT he has done nothing but impress! Constantly going out finding new recruits to the community! He also is very well with interacting with the members and making sure things are done correctly! He is amazing when it comes to his duties as an officer and is on top of everything that gets thrown his way. 

Division Leader
Gamertag -KSI Harley 7 (WD,)
Link to forums account -  @KSI HARLEY 7
Reasoning why they deserve this -

This woman has been an amazing mentor and example of what a leader should be. She has gone through through and back to help us stay open as a division and training us to be what we are today. Over the last month she has picked me up and carried me along as one of her CoFo's. She is always there ready to answer a question or handle an issue even though I'm 8 hours ahead of her. She has stayed up all night and woken up and stupid o clock to train the officers and members that needed training. He'd dedication to this community us unparalleled. 

General

Gamertag- KSI MrsBlitz 

Link to forums account: @KSI MRSBLITZ

Reasonining: Blitz has really stepped up to the plate as a gen. Even though she isn't online as much as she'd like she is always there for her members constantly in Discord checking on on and making sure things run smoothly. Even though she isn't on her presence is there and felt throughout her squad.

Division Leader

Gamertag - KSI HARLEY 7 (Div Lead - WD)
Reasoning why they deserve this - Harley has been nothing short of spectacular, she has been great to work with, she has been a great mentor for everybody in the division. She's always willing to help whenever someone has questions she doesn't hesitate to drop what she's doing to assist someone. She has become a great friend, she can be a great friend but can put her officer uniform on in a second when she needs to. Keep being amazing Harley. 

Captain
Gamertag - KSI LEGION (CPT - WD/Vanquish)
Link to forums account - @KSI LEGION
Reasoning why they deserve this - What hasn't already been said about this guy. He has been my right hand man and he has been phenomenal. He's great at motivating fellow officers and potential officers and always makes everyone feel like family. His member retention is through the roof. Anytime something needs to be handled he jumps right on it. He helps enforce the chain of command very well. Keep being amazing LEGION

SGT
Gamertag - KSI xLittio (SGT - WD/Vanquish)
Link to forums account - @KSI xLittio
Reasoning why they deserve this - Littio is always willing to lend a helping hand whenever and wherever it's needed. He's great at feeding motivation to officers even after he chose to step down as a clan ops officer. He's always went above and beyond to help ensure that the squad he's in is headed in the right direction.  

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HARLEY7  WD SAMURAI 
Reasoning why they deserve this - Harley is a really hard worker, and devoted member to us. She doesn't care what's going on in your life if u need her she's there to lean  an ear. Over the pass few months I have had the pleasure to work with. She goes beyond what she needs to do and steps up to the plate when ever she's need. She's hard working, inspiring, dedicated, member to us.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI UNDYING WD Samurai 
Link to forums account - @KSI UNDYING
Reasoning why they deserve this - since he has come over to Samurai he's been busting ass. You need somthing done hes the man to do to. Even when he's not feeling well he's always doing his best. He jumps in and takes control when needed with out being asked. Keep up the good work!

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BABYTANK WD Samurai 
Link to forums account - @KSI Babytank
Reasoning why they deserve this - since becoming a LT she has really stepped up her Game. From Game nights, to training officers. She ls reliable, understanding, helpful, and does what needs to be done with out being asked. She's come along way since becoming an officer. Keep up the good work!

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TYRATREXXUS WD SAMURAI 
Link to forums account - @KSI TyraTreXxuS
Reasoning why they deserve this - I see improvement from her all the time. She's always ready to go and learn, and do what needs to be done. Keep up the good work!!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SPARTAN
Link to forums account -

Reasoning why they deserve this - He really is a members person. He's always mingling with our members  and having a good time. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/ Squad) - KSI TexAngel 7 (CCO)

Link to forums account -

Director: TexAngel has been a true lifesaver for WD, and to me. Had she not come to help us when she did WD, I fear would no longer be here. The mentoring she has shown me has definitely taught me about the kind of leader I want to be and I am becoming. I have shown so much from her. She wears so many hats for KSI I don’t know how she does it all the time but she does what she has to do every day without fault or complaint. She has taught me that the I’m in is a guide and mentor to the members below them. That it their jobs to run the division and squads. That if you earn the respect oh the members in the division snd squads and they are properly trained they will run it and all you need to do is gently guide them. So thank you TexAngel for everything you have done for this division and for me.

Link to forums account -

Division Leader

Link to forums account -

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xIrish 7/Cofounder/WD 

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why they deserve this - Irish really stepping up into his role as a Cofounder in WD. He takes any advice I have for and gives it as good as he gets. He’s always trying to help the division anyway he can. He is constantly trying to motivate his members. He’s willing to help anyone anyway he can. He is a good friend to many and he’s becoming a great leader in KSI. Thank you Irish for all that you do sir.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI N8iV 406/ WD/Vanquish 

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why the deserve this - N8iV has become a great Gen right from the start of the the split of Anarchy he hit the ground running he stands with and behind the members in his squad and division. He’s devoted to his squad and is willing to do whatever it takes to make sure it succeeds. N8iV has the respect of his members and officers and work so well together. Thank you N8iV for all you do for Vanquish and WD.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI LEGION/WD/Vanquish 

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why they deserve this -  Legion is an amazing Captain and is definitely the right hand of his Gen. Legion is an all around great who like to game with his friends and family. His game nights are always a resounding success he has truly stepped up and become a real asset to his squad and WD. Thank you Legion for all you do.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BabyTank 

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why they deserve this - BankTank is becoming a real asset she’s completed all her trainings and had stepped up to help with her other officers trainings and workshops. She has really been working hard. BabyTank thank you for all you do. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xATHENAx GEN -SL/Prestige
Link to forums account - @KSI xATHENAx
Reasoning why the deserve this - Athena is always offering to help in any way she can. Offers to help all of us who may struggle with recruiting by going on recruiting runs with us and goes recruiting herself to help maintain our squad growth. If you're running a CoD game night she will always be there and help ensure everyone's having a great time. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI KHOSEC CPT - SL/Prestige
Link to forums account - @COD3SILVER
Reasoning why they deserve this - This dudes attended the most squad activities(14) out of everybody in our squad this last month. Super active and supportive in game nights whether he is hosting or attending. Always makes sure everyone is having a good time. This month we started implementing our brainchild, Activity Tracker worksheet, so we can help keep track of who we have gamed with and who we should focus more time with to keep our member retention strong. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Star5528 LT - SL/Prestige
Link to forums account - @KSI Star5528
Reasoning why they deserve this - Star joined KSI a month and a half ago and has been kicking ass since day one. Shes been hosting multiple game nights a week, not letting promotions go overdue, and was already accepting extra responsibilities such as the security checklist and wanting to learn how to host workshops. 

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxMitsuki SGT - SL/Prestige
Link to forums account - @KSIxMitsuki
Reasoning why they deserve this - Mitsuki's been to every squad meeting, attending almost every game night ran on either CoD and has been chatting more in the discord this past month. He may kick my ass every time i play against him but you only get better when its a challenge!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Tinc SGT - SL/Templar
Link to forums account - @KSI Tinc
Reasoning why they deserve this - Always fun to game with, shoot the Poop with and have some laughs. Hes been pretty busy with joining departments and still finds time to come to game nights from all squads here in SL. You can always count on him when you need someone to talk to. 

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xLittio 
Link to forums account - @KSI xLittio
Reasoning why they deserve this - Littio has definitely stepped up to the plate when he got promoted to a Fourms Mod. He has stepped up and made more of an appearance with the join staff and stayed on top of them if they were making mistakes. He constantly keeps us informed on what’s going on if the join area. He shows interest in learning new things to better not just himself, but everyone under him.

• Chief Operating Officer

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DC 7 Head of Education

Link to forums account -  @KSI DC 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - DC Deserves this because he has single handedly lead the Education department to a new era of thoughtful and constructive workshops and a new way to train other members. Everyone I have met in KSI has been trained by DC in one way or another and I look up to him as a mentor and educator like I did my favorite teachers in school. He is great at his job and takes on the most difficult challenges in clan ops on top of his responsibilities as Head of Education! I have been present for times when he has mentored his General to make the correct choices help the squad become a more cohesive unit. He is a multifaceted machine who has no knowledge of the word "surrender". He is an exemplary member of this community and he deserves this award more than anyone else in Senior Leadership. In a Navy point of view, his yearly evaluation would be the number 1 early promote evaluation over all of his peers! This dude is a recruiting GOD, who brings in quality over quantity. The last thing I have to say about DC is that he helped me through a huge mental breakdown I had on my birthday this year when my friends ridiculed me for joining KSI. He is a great human being overall!

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Fenny Doom CS Gen

Link to forums account - @Fennyishere

Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Fenny is like a Transmission in a car, the car doesn't work without her. She is AMAZING at her job and never hesitates to help out members in their growth. She is without a doubt training her replacement in KSI iChief to do the best job he can when he eventually gets promoted to General. She keeps her self available to those who are having problems and anyone with questions, she is a simple message away. I heavily respect her opinions as a leader and she has helped me grow to be a leader in my own regard. Without Fenny, Doom just isn't what it is today, a growing and thriving squad. As a senior member in AAP, she has excelled in her duties and never strays from a challenge. She keeps on top of recruitments, trainings, and promotions in squad and encourages the rest of her officer corps to do better every day! Fenny is deserving of this award now, and I don't expect her to be undeserving of this award for a long time. Honestly, I expect her to be the next Co-Founder soon!

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI iChief Doom CS CPT

Link to forums account - @Chieffy

Reasoning why they deserve this - This dude, this dude is top tier General material, he is dedicated, hard working, exemplifies every aspect of K S I. Not only is he all those things, he is a great mentor and friend. I would not be where I am today without this man. He has taught me so much about what it means to be in KSI and I cannot thank him enough for recruiting me in. Every time Chieffy joins a party he is positive, brings great energy with him and never hesitates to answer questions anyone may have. If this guy doesn't have the answer, he finds it, and fast! He is the next General of Doom without a shadow of a doubt and I can't wait to see where his journey in KSI brings him. He shoots for the moon and always reaches the stars! 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bane 7 Doom CS SSGT
Link to forums account - @Bane 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Bane is the guy, he has kicked ass at being a staff sergeant... AGAIN. He has been up the Clan Ops chain of command multiple times but I can assure you this has been his best run yet! I don't expect him to stop any time soon! He is extremely personable, knowledgeable, and intelligent. He is on top of his stuff 24/7, and helps others with various things around the squad to help us run fluidly. Without Bane, Doom doesn't run at 100%. He is a Join Mod and in APP which both take amazing commitment. He will have another 7 in his name in the future! 

In summary, these people are amazing at what they do and I couldn't imagine being in KSI without these people. 

Edited by KSI Dilf

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swag 77 Chief of Staff
Link to forums account - @KSI Swag 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - When DM closed, Swag went above and beyond to make sure a plan was in place to ensure an easy transition. The guy wears many hats, but is always there when you need something, and will even come hang out to have some laughs when you don't. He's really helped open my eyes to the way that things are supposed to operate in KSI.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shadow007, Director
Link to forums account - @KSI Shadow007
Reasoning why they deserve this - Shadow really hit the ground running during the mass exodus of members, and eventual closure of DM. Overnight he became acting Div Lead, Co-Fo, and Gen of 2 squads while being responsible for 3. I really commend his efforts to keep everything together, and it was a pleasure working with him. While most would buckle under pressure, Shadow is the type of person to double down, come up with a plan, and try every avenue to make things work.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7, Co-Founder, CS Rebellion/Wrath
Link to forums account - @KSI Uppish 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - So we meet again, Uppish...lol. Just kidding man. Uppish has been super helpful during the transfer process, and making sure the members and officers have everything they need. I've watched the guy grow quite a bit during my time in KSI, and he exemplifies everything that a Co-Fo should be. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MercX, Lieutenant, CS Wrath
Link to forums account - @KSI MercX
Reasoning why they deserve this - This absolute animal...just the perfect example of an officer. He grows more and more every day, and continues to serve as part of the backbone of Wrath. Even during the transfer, he's bringing in solid recruits. I see Merc doing many great things here in KSI.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI T StackG, Staff Sergeant, CS Wrath
Link to forums account - @KSI T StackG
Reasoning why they deserve this - T Stack really stepped up during the transfer, and brought his knowledge as a former Gen with him. Once he learned the proper procedures, it was off to the races, and he hasn't looked back. Before the words are even out of my mouth about something needing done, he's already on it. Stack continues to prove what a great leader he is, day in and day out.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Aether, Sergeant, CS Wrath
Link to forums account - @God of Snacks
Reasoning why they deserve this - Aether continues to be our guy with his ear to the ground, listening for issues that may arise. He has the knowledge to help anyone out when needed, and he's really done a great job making sure that not only Wrath, but KSI in general remains a place where people feel welcome.