KSI Bane 7 Productions Hall of Fame

Bane 7

Gamer tag (All FORMER GTs USED) - KSI Maniac5, KSI Bane, KSI Bane 7

Department Applying For - Productions

Awards Earned - Runner Up for Dept. Member of the Year 2018, and Productions Editor of the Month, Oustanding Service, Spirit Week King 2018,

Testimony as to why they deserve it  - I feel like I am extremely deserving of being part of the Productions Hall of Fame.  My first time in the department, I joined as KSI Maniac5, it was basically my first taste of any department, I was 16 almost 17 when I first joined. During my first weeks I already found a place I loved, my one true love in KSI has always been Productions, and I knew I wanted to move up within this department to keep it going, and better it. There was weeks where I would stream multiple streams, gameplay, and even weekend warfare's. I joined in October 2017, and I did many different things in this department before achieving my first responsibility (I'd call it that). I started by doing gameplay series, I started doing some telltale games, then after that I played one of may favorite game series, I played all the Batman Arkham games, boosted KSILive with tons of activity. Within my first months, I received the last ever Productions Editor OTM award. It wasn't long before the Head at the time, Gary pulled me aside, and was like, "yo you're doing a great job, I want to bring back Happy Hour, and I want you to run it, and be responsible for it." So I did that, and I "recruited" my own little panel, that consisted of me, KSI MeShell 7, and KSI FireHeart 7. Happy Hour was probably one of my biggest accomplishments within the department as a member of it. In November 2018 I was moved to Co Head of the Department, and not long after the New Year, the Head KSI Skarzx 77 stepped away, and told me to continue running Productions, and I ran the department by myself for a while as Co Head, and by May 2019 I made it to Head of the Department. With multiple nominations I came up alittle short of winning Department Member of the Year through my time in Productions. As Co Head/ Head of the Department I feel like I opened up the doors for the future. I brought back many different renditions of Happy Hour, the montage competition was taken out for a little during the time, but I brought it back. I restarted up the youtube, and for the first time in months a video was posted, also with the youtube, I began accepting apps for people that just wanted to edit more than streaming, and I had a little editing team, and most notably consisted of KSI Soap 7, but there also was some other guys who are no longer around KSI.  Also during my time as Head, I told Scotland that since Productions was getting bigger and active at the time that I need a Senior Staff to determine who my next Co Head will be, continuously challenging my staff to do  great things.  During my last annual event as Head with the department, which was Spirit Week 2019 I came up with the idea to make a montage for all the clips used in the event, and it worked, and recently I saw it brought back at the recent annual event Spring Break 2021. Makes me happy to see the department still doing some good stuff. Also I was in Productions a second time and made it to senior staff of the department, but that doesn't compare to my first time.

People that might be able to witness: @KSI MeShell 7 @KSI Soap 7 @KSIxAsuma 77 @KSI FireHeart 7 @Kalakoi

Well I joinned 2018 and it was bane and skarzx, I joinned to be an streamer but once skarzx left I decided to be the editor with the persuasion of KSI Bane 7. He was the reason I started editing and at the end I was his editing mentor. I believe bane deserves to be in the hall of fame for Productions for all the hard work and dedication he put into Productions. 

I joined back in 2017 and joined to be a streamer and it was Skarz as head and a few months in bane was promoted to co head. Hes a great leader and better friend and has helped alot of ppl out in productions and is a hard worker.