KSI Fenny for Mentor Award

KSI Dilf

Gamertag / Forums Name - KSI Fenny @Fennyishere

Award - Mentor

Any evidence if required (Pictures are great too) -

KSI Fenny is an excellent mentor, she is the General of Doom Squad in Chaos Syndicate. This lady has done everything in her power to mentor those under her and it shows in her officer corps. Her officer corps went from Herself, KSI Gosuko, KSI iChief, and KSI Devil to a fully loaded officer corps in just a little over a month. I was recruited on February 10th and I made LT on March 15th under her guidance, that's 33 days! She takes time out of her busy schedule to ensure that she mentors us whenever we need it. If someone wants to message her for advice, she responds as fast as she can. I am 11 years older than this woman and she astounds me with her level of leadership, mentorship, and wisdom. If you want to see what mentorship looks like, spend some time with KSI Fenny. Doom would not have been as successful under any other mentor because she is personally invested in her squad and her mentees. She has more than earned this award and I am surprised no one has nominated her before now. I hope you will find that she is as deserving of this as I believe she is. 

Faithfully signed,

KSI Sinon

11 hours ago, KSI Dilf said:

mentors

Gamertag / Forums Name - KSI Fenny @Fennyishere

Award - Mentor

Any evidence if required (Pictures are great too) -

KSI Fenny has been an amazing mentor, she is the General of Doom Squad in Chaos Syndicate, this might be her ranked title in doom cs, but she is so so much more than that. I remember when I joined not to long ago I would always look forward to being in a party with her, not just because she was fun, but because she was always there for me, and everyone else in the party. She has been an unbelievable friend, but an even better mentor, mentoring me to become a better person in IRL, a better gamer, and she has bettered me to actually commit to reach for a higher rank, and become an officer. That road to officer isn't over for me, but with the respect she gives me and everyone else you already feel like a higher up haha. To be completely honest I could go on endlessly about why Fenny deserves this more than anyone but I'm sure the one who will be reading this feels the same way about Fenny, and this is because she is f**king amazing.

Signed with due diligence,

KSIJERGINOV