KSI Global

This month participants may answer 1 of 2 prompts! Please feel free to leave us with any feedback or suggestions in this thread:

1.  What is your favorite KSI memory?

2. What is a game you can always go back to?

Note: Please keep your answers relatively short. Not necessarily 1-2 sentences, but please don't write a novel.

2. What is a game you can always go back to?
I know one game I will never get old of is Borderlands 2. Borderlands 2 has so much to offer in just the base game alone, with at least 30 hours of story missions. Also with the many additional DLC the game has released throughout the years the time is almost endless. I do believe I myself have around 3,000+ hours into the game to this date. I would highly recommend anyone who hasn’t given the Borderlands series a try, to do so. The game is so diverse and can be played hundreds of different ways to a specific persons liking. Also the game offers a co-op mode, so you can play with up to 3 different friends to make the game even more enjoyable! Borderlands 2 will always be the best one of of the series by a long shot.

What is your favorite KSI memory?

My favorite KSI memory was when I was put up for Silver Outstanding Service Level 2 and I ended up being awarded Gold Outstanding Service Level 3 from the AAP Department and received both awards on the same day. I was shocked and overwhelmed. Work hard and everything else will follow.

Edited by KSI xKami 77

What is your favorite KSI memory?

My favorite KSI memory took place in the Productions department, and it was when the Head at the time, KSI Gary 7 asked me if I wanted to be put in charge of the newly revamped Happy Hour show back in 2018, to give me leadership experience in the department. Of course I said yes, and immediately I sprung into action, first I knew I’d need assistance so what I did was ask around the department, finding out who was actually going to be interested. There were multiple people interested, but I decided on a team that I couldn’t have been more happy with. My first choice was at the time one of Productions newest members, and my future successor, KSI MeShell 7. The second choice was KSI Fireheart 7, and this guy was a long term member of Productions at this point at his first year in the department. I picked someone completely new to the area, and someone who has been there forever. Together, we provided a spectacular show for the whole community to watch every Friday Night, and with different games every week to allow all members to join in and play. 

What is my favorite KSI memory? Well, that is kind of a loaded question, with so many years under my belt it is hard to choose. However, my first thought will always be my very first interaction with KSI. How one of their members changed my life forever. I was in a pretty bad place mentally and was on the edge of doing something very ignorant. I got bullied a lot online by not only my brother but random people. Who didn't seem to care how it affects the person on the other side of the mic. Being picked on constantly just because I had been the silent type. Never really understanding how to stand up against those who wronged me. One day I got into a lobby by chance with a KSI NobleKnight, and though he is no longer in KSI. He will forever be someone close to my heart. He stood his ground against several people in the lobby for me and offered to bring me into KSI. I didn't have any of the game types, but that didn't' stop him from trying to introduce me to those around him. So I would have a better gaming experience and meet people who would have my back through anything. I also met a member, named KSI Ronin, who bought me Halo 4 so I may game with them. 

Together these two changed my life and I don't think they know how they saved me on top of it all. When I look back it's because these two started me on this journey with KSI that I am here, and that I am still alive with everyone. Brutal DM was the home that I started in and grew in. I will never forget the first squad, the first friends, or the experience they gave me. Our Ohana meant something and it's a time in KSI that always brings me to tears. Whether it's because the memories are happy, or because I miss the feeling that I had when I was a part of Brutal. Nothing will ever compare to that first meet or the first squad that took me in. Showed me how to be a leader and how to stand up for myself. It is because of them that I am the person that I am today. If I could thank those who grew with me, who showed me what it meant to have a real family I would. Unfortunately most if not all have left KSI before I could return. When I think of the best memories I have from KSI, I think of 2015-2017 as the years that KSI gave me a chance to live again. 

What is my man I could think of so many from this time in KSI to my first time of KSI from the day I was recruited till many more memories. But one memory that stuck out the most when I joined a game night back in 2015 by a KSI member named KSI MamaBear and she's still in KSI to this day. When I first joined her game night there was a whole bunch of KSI members that I can't even name all because this would go over forever and ever. I will never forget those people that's when I was introduced to window wars and other types of game modes and that's when I saw that there's a reason for me to be in KSI I loved making people laugh and I still do till this day. But like I said I could think of so many memories but that's the best memory I could think of that hits close to home because LW that's where it all started and I will never forget that division it will always live within me. 

My favorite KSI memory is when i was recruiting this member named KSI Doomed. When his response to my message was “Is this a scam?” His relief and following conversation made my day. He is now one of my closest friends and great member to be around  

My favorite memory in KSI is when I first earned my General seat in Hellborn. 3 days earlier I earned a position as Senior AAP Staff. Honestly that was just a fantastic and very special week.

2. What is a game you can always go back to?

Wow, this ones a tough one but for me it would have to be PUBG. Since I got my first Xbox I’ve been an avid one game type gamer. As many know that’s COD. But when COD WW2 dropped the game was broken as could be. Headquarters which was supposed to be the new hype was cut loose because it kept crashing servers so now I was in a boat in the middle of the ocean with no paddle to say the least. The only series I play is broken out of the box. My brother however recommended pubg and that’s where the cycle was broken. We all know pubg is full of bugs, glitches, hackers, aim bot just to name a few. But still to this day years and years later it’s still just as fun and challenging as the day I got it. I’ve had so many laughs and so many “purple in the face moments” on that game I’m surprised my controllers lasted as long as they have. Will always be a classic and original battle royal in my eyes. And one game I will always reinstall to have a good time on.

I was recruited into Awoken CD (#ripCD), off of Black Ops 2, in 2017... Yes, people still played Black Ops 2 (BO2) at the time. Back in the day we had gamenights and then there was KSI After Hours.  There were so many late nights spent on BO2 with a full custom lobby, maybe a bottle of wine (I'm old), and many many friends. 

I've had a lot of memories in KSI that I can put up as my favorite memory but the one that stands out is winning 2020 Forums Staff OTY and the reason is because I finally achieved something that in previous years I'd come in as runner up back in 2020 when my division was on its last days and my personal life wasn't going the best either and I made the decision to leave clan ops entirely and focus soley on Web Ops and AAP but also around this time is when my moms health took a decline so I figured a less stressful workload would be better for me so as the months passed by I started to make more of an impact in Web Ops eventually getting Senior Forums Moderator fixing mistakes of past was something that I took on fast forward to December 26 2020 my entire world crashed I lost my biggest supporter in all of this my mom and the OTY noms were up and I was nominated for the time for an OTY and the competition was fierce and I had many thoughts leading up to the award show retirement being the main one but it was the day of the ceremony and I spent that day reflecting on things my mom had said to me during her final months when I'd talk about KSI she'd always tell me keep pushing and you'll achieve everything you want and thats what made me stay in KSI and then the ceremony happens where they announce that I have won and it was in that moment I realized my mom was always right my hard work paid off and I achieved something that had been alluding me because I took a chance on myself in Web Ops because once my div closed it was either succeed in this area or fail an I succeeded so that is my favorite memory

A game I can always go back to is Skyrim. No matter how many times you start that what seems endless beginning, you do it knowing you can make this play through totally different than the last! 

Just don't kill a chicken!