KSI Uppish 7 Silver Outstanding Service

KSI Shatner7

Name: KSI Uppish 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI Uppish 7
Award-/-Achievement: Silver Outstanding Service
Reason-/-Evidence: There's a lot to be said about The Pirate King, but I'll do my best to stay on topic lol. I met Uppish last year when he was GEN of Hellborn. You could pop into a party anytime with him, and instantly feel welcomed. He's never made anyone feel like they didn't belong. Always level headed, and manages to keep his composure, even through the most trying circumstances. Upon first glance at his accomplishments within KSI I told myself, "Good lord! This man is involved in damn near every department!" So I guess you could say that Capped Out award speaks for itself. Even with everything he was/still is apart of, he's always managed to look out for his members, squad, and division first. I can't speak on his accomplishments in Department and Web Ops, but I can tell you when it comes to Clan Ops, the man is an absolute powerhouse! I may not miss his lengthy questions in GENs meetings back in the DM days (it was seriously like Johnny Do-Gooder up front asking about homework right before the bell rang to dismiss class), but the questions he asked always served a purpose for clarity for the benefit of all. He also managed to keep his squad together, help create a new division, and continues to thrive as a Co-Founder. It's an absolute pleasure working with him, and watch him continue to succeed at anything he puts his mind to. When I think about KSI success stories, Uppish is the first person that comes to mind. There really is no keeping this man down. We went through a lot together in DM (he more than I), and I'm proud of where his is today. To go from a damn near divisional collapse, to growing and thriving in a new one is a feat to behold. Did I mention he helped lead a brand new division to win Sprink Break WHILE integrating an entire squad transfer from another division? Yeah, he's that guy. Anyway, notable achievements and awards include:

Outstanding Service (lvl 1)

Divisional Hall of Fame

General of the Year

Captain of the Month (Divisional and KSI wide)

Capped Out

People Magnet

and many many others.

I'll keep my input short and sweet, this guy was crucial in making sure we even still have a News department, as the only thing that made it work was taking people from the old History team as it was done as a standalone team.

Uppish and Co. got the department back on track, instituted new article types and reworked the foundations of some of the prior News programs for the better. I personally appreciate the effort that was given, wholeheartedly. 

I cannot speak to clan ops, so I'll leave that to clan ops leaders.

Name: KSI Uppish 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI Uppish 7
Reason-/-Evidence:  upish upish upish when i joined KSI he was my mentor now hes part of my friends group i can tell this man anything with outmost secrecy and i know hell hear me out even for the dumbest things as well for example this one time i couldnt decide to wear a blue shirt or a red shirt and i asked him and he said i dont care and those words struck me cause it dosent matter what people think it matters what u like so i went with a brown shirt he really is the voice of wisdom he also pulls me into partys and finds ways to integreate me into games and invites me to such it makes me feel welcome into the community

Name: KSI Uppish 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI Uppish 7
Reason-/-Evidence: 
I will keep this short and sweet, Ever since wrath was moved over to CS, Uppish has been nothing but amazing and very knowledgeable on every aspect and has been involved one way or another. He is a power house knowing everything inside and out. He is also very willing to do 1 on 1 workshops and literally will help you out any time of the day or night! 

Name: KSI Uppish 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI Uppish 7
Reason-/-Evidence: Ever since I met Uppish, he gave me the impression he was the encyclopedia of KSI. Learning he was involved in so many departments while being Gen of hellborn and it thriving. Man has been through a lot and accomplished a lot, From meeting him in DM to now having him as a Co-founder in CS. Man is definitely a perfect example of what Silver Outstanding Service is. 

Oh boy, what can I say about Uppish. Uppish was phenomenal as a News Head. Uppish got the team back in order from the bottom it was at. He has had so many ideas and goals that he has met and that I will continue in his honor. He had the idea to help bring back the History part of this community that one day will have its very own comeback. His work in Clan Ops is nothing more than exceptional. As a General over Hellborn, he mentored and helped his squad flourish. He always did his best to be there for his members a voice and continues to do this as a Cofo. As a Cofo everyone knows him, sometimes as dobby by my own doing haha, but never the less he does his very best to help where he can. He is always there to listen to members as well as he's there to make sure everyone is feels welcomed. of course Uppish is Uppish and even with his faults, because trust me he has them... he works on himself and is open to change and positivity. I don't know anyone else who is worthy of this award but him.
@KSI Uppish 7

Uppish has has been around this community for a long time. He is one of those people to get work done, and then have fun later in his own way. Every time I have seen him work he does it with respect, and with intent to get it done. I've been able to work with uppish in two areas, in the news team and web ops. In the news team uppish was a great head and always helped me out when I needed it, and really kept the news alive and in some ways thriving. He was very short and simple with training me which helped a lot in the long run. In web ops he hasn't been here for very long, but has been doing excellent work in the past few weeks he's been here. He's always eager to pick up an application, also communicates with the team well and shares for love around. In all uppish can been a great leader from when I've worked with him and I think it going to be a great join mod. Uppish deserves this outstanding service for more then what i've listed above I imagine, and I think his time in departments and help running a division is also a very good reason to get this award.

Uppish, well well well, Uppish is the type of leader that we should always aspire to be. He will ask you to get your tasks done but the thing is he is right there working just as hard. He doesn't just send his troops in he goes first. He's there when you need him, wither you need a shoulder to cry on or a friend to have a laugh with. He sets the bar high and I don't know how he can keep up and do it all. Uppish is truly the backbone of CS and he takes people under his wing. He raises people up and to me this is truly how a leader should be.

Uppy Uppy Uppy

Uppish was very helpful when I got to CS, he helped me learn the ins and outs of being a new cofounder in a new division. Anyone can join his parties and they are instantly welcomed. He introduced me to countless people and is always pushing me to be more open minded and often offering an opinion that wouldn't have even crossed my mind. He does a great job with his squads and he knows everyone in rebellion and is starting to make that relationship with Wrath. He is a good teacher and a fast learner, recently he joined Web Ops and has picked it up very quickly. Uppish is a good leader and a nice guy. 

Oh boy, Uppish is something else lol. We first met almost 2 years ago when we were both still Captains, me in Insanity DM, Uppish in Hellborn. The entire time, Uppish ran Hellborn. Honestly that squad should have closed, watching Hellborn lose 4 officers. And then Uppish and his Gen each hosting 2-3 gamenights a week was enough to make me want to go help them. I transferred to Hellborn and went down to SSGT the first week of June 2019. It was immediately clear that Uppish ran Hellborn as a Captain. He made the weekly schedule, did 95% of all the recruits and promotions, and then had to constantly remind his Gen to make sure that the Omegas & squad clubs were properly updated. As a General, the same thing happened. Uppish was always straightforward and with his officers and held nothing back. Always had ways we could improve or different methods to try. He built and retained a gear officer core which became the staple of consistency and stability in DM. Nowadays, he’s a good CoFounder who’s stepped into his role really well. It was definitely a learning process for him while he adjusted to not being a General anymore. Helping me relearn how to be a good Gen and always has advice on what to do. He’s a pretty smart guy who puts a lot of time, energy, and love into KSI. And definitely deserving of OS2

Edited by KSI JAK KNIFE 7

I will gladly drop my vote to witness for such an amazing member! I will even chunk it into different sections for what @KSI Uppish 7 has done throughout his KSI career.

Clan Ops- I will be honest I have only seen the man in action since January, but I have heard and seen countless events of what he has done in clan ops. The man literally sat at general for 14 months, but he never gave up and continued to better his squad. Although he deserved a Co-Founder position, he was always overlooked, yet he was never told why until during the Hydra Peace talks. This was purely just to persuade his mindset, but Uppish did not buy into the mindset. He decided to take the constructive criticism about what he needed to improve; however, he kept an open mindset when listening to people who had different views than himself when the LC was debating on whether we should start/continue peace talks, removal of Hydra from the blacklist etc. He always speaks up for his members and is willing to listen to any concerns or complaints members have. He is never afraid to speak his opinion and is always honest with everyone. He is definitely a known presence throughout the LC as well, which he has been member of since it's creation. He was finally promoted to Co-Founder with the creation of Chaos Syndicate. He is always hopping in parties and playing with members, but he does so much more than that. He has taken on new responsibilities to increase his knowledge of divisional level leadership, handling problems fairly, and continues to make decisions with an open mind. He has been making his presence more known throughout the division, which is an amazing thing to see rather than hanging with his homies/staying isolated only to Rebellion. He has definitely taken on the divisional level thinking perspective rather than focusing on one thing (problem or squad) only. He is showing more and more everyday that he is a capable leader within our community, and I think if he continues on the right path, then he could easily be a future community wide leader as well.

HSI- This department is no longer open, but Uppish was the man who taught me a lot within this department. The head and co head of this department hated me because the lies the senior staff member told about me (my former general who was mad at me because I transferred squads to help another squad after she left the division). I didn't have anyone to really go to at the time, so Uppish (and Starset) took me under their wing. This gave me the courage to apply for AAP.

News- He and I joined News when HSI closed down. He and I were both eager to pick News off the ground after everyone quit News and no one was really wanting to transfer to News from HSI when it closed. He took it full steam ahead and was writing and editing articles almost every week. He became senior staff  immediately and eventually News Head even though he was thinking of exploring different avenues. He did this because Airborne asked him for help. He knew that without him and myself the News team would collapse, so he put his plans on hold and took over News. He made sure it ran smoothly even though it seemed like  morale was at an all time low because he was experience a revolving door of members. He didn't just quit. He made sure he had a replacement, and, once Tea was ready, he gracefully retired from News and came back to AAP.

AAP- I have been in AAP for a long time, and like stated in the HSI portion, thanks to Uppish (and Starset). Uppish was senior staff and taught me a lot of what I know now about this department. He has always been diligent and made sure to double-check if not triple-check all of the nominations for awards (even if they are already verified). He has actually corrected a few of the things that I have verified because of his commitment to this department and because he refuses for it to become mediocre. He sets a high standard even when he is only a "regular" member within the department. 

Awards:  Dude has way too many, but he has the following that I am going to list: Captain OTM Divisional (x2) Drama Queen (hehe), General of the Year (2020), OTM Runner Up (2019), AAP Staff DOTM, Donor awards galore, Department Staff of the Month, Bright Idea, and all of the CEPs/Officer/Jack of All Trades/Graduate Leader, and of course last but not least DM DHOF.

In all aspects of the community he has shown that he is a true leader and is there for his members. There is no stopping this member once he has mind set to something and his going to work his butt off in order to make sure that he will be successful in whatever he chooses to do.  He has been capped out since I have known him, and he has been successful the entire time. I am proud that I have got to meet such an amazing person. I am more proud that I get to call Uppish my friend. He is no doubt deserving of OS 2, and one day I will make sure that I will write his entire life story to make sure he earns the honor of receiving OS 3.

I will gladly post for Uppish to receive this award. For as long as i've known him he's not only been an outstanding officer but an outstanding friend, not only to myself and his fellow officers but to everyone in KSI. He's always been there for people to go to and always does what he can to help them. He has in my book become someone all officers should aspire to be. This is why i believe he deserves this award.

@KSI Uppish 7Has always been approachable when theres problems within a squad or division. Back when we were both generals in DM I knew I could go to him for advice or to get an answer on a question. He has continued that now that he’s a COFO. He’s almost always at game nights or just in parties hanging out. That lets newer members know he’s around if needed and builds trust in the community.