April 2021 Of The Month Nominations

KSI Starset 7

Its everyone's favorite time of the month!

Welcome to the "Of the Month" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks throughout the month. The nomination period will start on April 19th and be open until April 30th, end of day. 

Rules

1. You can not nominate a single member for multiple categories.
2. No Favoritism should be posted
- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.
3. No self-nominations
4. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.
5. Only nominations following this template will be considered. 
6. Copying and pasting someone else's nomination/witness statement will result in your nomination not being taken into consideration.

7. No self-campaigning for nominations. You may let your members know to participate and nominate those they feel are worthy of recognition, but you may not specify that they need to go vote for yourself.

Any breaking of the above rules will null and void your nominations

----------
Please follow the guideline below:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Example:

General - KSI iLLuSii0N 7 / Spider SH General
Link - http://www.ksiforums...si-illusii0n-7/
Reasoning - This member has worked his butt of for his squad by altering how game-nights were being ran to make them more organized and has got his squad from 35 people to 85 in the last month.
----------

Categories

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

SGT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Harley WD
Link to forums account -  @KSI HARLEY 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - She is always there to help you out. She cares about her members and officer. KSI Harley 7 is a great leader

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xIrish 7 WD 
Link to forums account - @KSI xIrish 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Irish has show my how to be come a great leader but a great person. How members and leaders are equals. He will tell you what you mess up or what is a better way to do things and encourage us to be better. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI MrsBLITZ
Link to forums account -  @KSIMRSBLITZ
Reasoning why the deserve this -she deserve because she is a great leader and person. She cares about her squad and she wants it great I can't ask for anyone better.  If we have any questions she can answer it She gives us  knowledge about KSI. 

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xSnoopxDogg WD Samurai
Link to forums account -  @KSIxSnoopxDOGG
Reasoning why they deserve this - I have seen him grow as an officer and as a person. Always ask of I need help with anything. A great person to talk and hangout

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI DROW13 samurai WD
Link to forums account - @KSI DROW13
Reasoning why they deserve this They are a person always there for the members and officer if it having fun or talking to them. I'm glad I have him in samurai with us

Link to forums account -

Edited by KSI Babytank

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Babytank WD Samurai 
Link to forums account - https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33945-ksi-babytank/
Reasoning why they deserve this -One of the most active officers in are squad who's willing to help her members and officers with issues they might have or who just need a friend. She is what make samurai great.

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Link to forums account -

SGT
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DC7 
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - willing to mentor people and do a great time of supporting them

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xIrish 7
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - helped out members to become officers

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -  KSI BABYTANK 
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - willing to mentor potential officers 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI L3g3nd 
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIXSNOOPXDOGG
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - reason to help out officers

SGT
Link to forums account -

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI VENUM 7
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - willing to help out and support gsm people anytime that they are online 

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Babytank WD Samurai 
Link to forums account - https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33945-ksi-babytank/
Reasoning why they deserve this -One of the most active officers in are squad who's willing to help her members and officers with issues they might have or who just need a friend. She is what make samurai great.

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Link to forums account -

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7- CS- CoFo
Link to forums account - @KSI Uppish 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Uppish is super active with the whole division, not that a CoFo shouldnt be but this guy is ALWAYS available and ALWAYS resolving issues and answering questions that I have witnessed other 7s totally ignore as they would often think they're above that. People like Uppish make this community what it should be with his relentless work ethic even at the cost of his sleep most days! Ish Gang Bish 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Jak Knife 7- Gen- Rebellion CS
Link to forums account - @KSI JAK KNIFE 7
Reasoning why the deserve this - Jak is actively seeking ways to improve squad activity even though this guys squad is one of if not THE most active squad in KSI! Also always looking out for the 'stragglers' who may get a little lost along the way! Jak has his squad run like a tight ship and this is all the reason the squad is a success.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Omarish- SGT- Rebellion CS
Link to forums account - @KSI GradOmar
Reasoning why they deserve this - Omar is always the life of the party 'G-ing' up his fellow squad members. Always bridging the link between the lowest ranking members and the most senior with his infectious good attitude and humour!

Senior Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DC 7
Link to forums account - @KSI DC 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - DC is aa well of knowledge and information that ALL members across ALL sectors of KSI tap in to! He is Always super active and how this man manages to balance home life and the multitude of KSI branches he helps out no one will ever know! Write a book Bro, Best seller! he is an invaluable staff member for the AAP Dept but his real accolade lies in his work with the Education Dept. Thank You DC! Someone get this man a vacation, God knows he needs one.

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bane 7
Link to forums account - @Bane 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy is my right hand lately! He is on the ball more than a stripper on a pole. He is always one of the first to comment and verify posts and nominations or to call witnesses and lately he is keeping me on my toes with my duties (watch it buddy!) he is proving to be a really valuable member of AAP and I am glad we hired him!

Co-Founder

KSI Boootz 7 - CoFo / CS - @Boootz

If the worst thing you can say about someone is they'd rather play PC than Xbox. Then they're probably doing a something right, and Boootz is doing just that. She's steadily become more active and involved in her squad as it grows stronger and healthier. Doom is poised to do great things and Boootz has undoubtedly had a hand in helping them get to this point. 

General

KSI Shatner - General / Wrath CS - @KSI Shatner

After a rocky ride in DM, Wrath transferred to CS and hit the ground running. Shatner has been a great help introducing Wrath to the rest of CS and retraining himself as well as his officers to how CS operates. Together, we've found a more in-depth way of doing mock recruitments to make them more realistic and engaging. He's always on top of his squad and is vocal about how Wrath is doing, regardless if that's good or bad. Then we move forward together, as a team. Shatner is a smart leader who knows what needs to get done and can execute his vision for his squad. I'm really excited to see what he can do moving forward.

Captain

KSI Sinon - CPT / Doom CS - @KSI Dilf

Sinon has wasted absolutely ZERO time in KSI. After joining on February 10th, Sinon quickly became an officer and has been crushing it since then. Recruiting, promoting, training new/potential officers, you name it and he can do it. If he can't, he'll ask questions until he can. Sinon (sometimes lovingly referred to as "Simon" by autocorrect lol) is currently training as an Acting General to get a better idea of what's potentially to come for him. Sinon has done a fantastic job thus far and his KSI future is very bright.

LT

KSI MercX - CPT / Wrath CS - @KSI MercX

Y'all might not know it but Merc here is something else. One of the rare people who is an undoubted and undeniable recruiting powerhouse. Where people just don't know how you do it when they pull 10 recruits in like 3 days and you just watch as jaws hit the floor. But the kicker is he's also pretty well-rounded and a quick learner too. He's quickly adapted to how CS operates, paying attention to the little details that a lot of people miss sometimes. Merc recently was promoted to Captain and I have no doubt that he'll keep moving forward. He's a fantastic all around officer who has a fantastic KSI Career in front of him, keep it up buddy.

SSGT

KSI Sleepy - SSGT / Doom CS - @Sleepy

I'd like to start this nomination by saying the only reason he won the GTA V Deadline Weekend Warfare on Saturday is because I went to go to study for Finals Week and I am 100,000% down for a rematch anywhere and anytime. Other than that Sleepy has hit the ground running as a member and officer in KSI. Starting with pulling 11 recruits in 2 days! Which isn't even a typo, literally 11 quality recruits in 2 days. He manages to meet more and more people everyday, making friends in all 3 CS squads and multiple other Divisions. Sleepy is consistently on top of his officer duties and always eager to learn more. Even if it's the same workshop that he's been through 3 times but someone new is hosting it, he'll join it just to hear a fresh perspective. His attitude and work ethic is infectious and next-level. Fantastic work so far Sleepy, don't stop now!

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Sleepy LT Doom CS

Link to forums account - @Sleepy

Reasoning why they deserve this - When I first met this guy I didn’t think he would have been someone that wanted to go up in the ranks, he seemed only interested in playing competitive Call of Duty. Sleepy is one of the best upcoming officers I have seen, and his success as SSGT earned him a LT spot. This guy is molding himself, with the help of others into a jack of all trades. This guy is phenomenal at hosting game nights, recruiting, member retention and soon he’ll show off his knowledge hosting workshops. Sleepy has goals set in place and knocks them all out each week. Can’t wait to see this dude grow as a leader in KSI. Also I didn’t believe he was only 18.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI VENUM 7 Senior Moderator

Link to forums account - @Chad 2 Badd

Reasoning why they deserve this - Venum has been a huge help to me and many others since being a new join mod. It helps that I’ve always been comfortable talking to the guy, but still even if I never met the guy I would easily be able to approach him. He does an outstanding job as Senior Moderator. I know from personal experience that Chad 2 Badd is very knowledgeable in all areas of the community, but has been shining in Web Ops, and one day I see this guy running Web Ops and continuing to keep the forums up and running.

Captain KSI Kat
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - CPT Rebellion/ CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Kat
Reasoning why they deserve this - Kat is a sponge, she soaks up every ounce of knowledge that you throw at her and applies it to herself. She is constantly helping me when needed and not just me she's there any time someone needs her to the point where she stays online on xbox all day in case someone needs her even when she's at work.

SGT KSI Angst
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - SGT, Rebellion/ CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Angst
Reasoning why they deserve this - Reasoning why they deserve this - Angst has not only been bringing in recruits but he has also been helping welcome new recruits to the squad and making sure they have fun and enjoy the squad and the fun.

Senior Leader
KSI TexAngel 7 CCO 
 @KSI TexAngel 77

Tex has always been supportive of ES and we are lucky to have her over our squad, but she went above and beyond the last month by becoming aa acting lowly Gen, besides being our acting director as well as her normal CCO responsibilities, She has brought up two officers who have stepped up and started getting that squad back to where it needs to be.  She also gave up a her normal day off to make sure those officers were trained and knew what their responsibilities are.
As div lead  I can always go to here with frustrations or to get some advice. 

CoFounder
KSIProphecy7 COFO ES
@KSI PROPHECY v7

Since Prophecy became a cofounder in ES he has never stopped being there for the division and the members.  He take on what ever needs to be done and I know if I ask him to take something in it will be done. He knows his job and just does it. He is currently helping rebuild one of our squads and I know he will do an awesome job, because he has done it before

Captain

KSI GunGuru CPT Succubus

@xGunGurux2A
In the last two weeks Gun guru has stepped up and taken control of succubus with his gen on LOA and even though he is a new CPT he has stepped up and taken responsibility for the squad. He is not afraid to ask for help when he needs it and still has some learning to do but is willing to learn and has shown that he applies what he is taught

LT

KSI Catfood70 LT Succubus

@KSI catfood70

When I became 7 over Succubus Catfood was all about what do I need to learn, Can I do this, can I do that.  It was refreshing to have such an eager officer.  When I look at the activity log of his game nights he has huge parties. He reaches out to people in the squad and always has different people in his parties. I am excited to see where he goes from here

SSGT
KSI SirBerry SSGT Angels

@KSI Sir Berry
Even before Sir Berry was promoted to SSGT he was reaching out to Angels members nd getting to know them. He start keeping track of who he heard from and who he didn't. He has been making sure that the information he finds out is communicated to the other officers and 7 staff.  He has volunteered to do workshops and eager to make sure he is up to date on the ones he needs. Angels is lucky to have him back as an officer

• Chief Operating Officer

Senior Leader

Gamertag KSI Swag 77 Chief of Staff

Account @KSI Swag 77

Reasoning The Pickle King need I say more lol jk all seriousness here now Swag has been around the community for a long time achieved many ranks along the way but one thing that makes him of deserving this is his dedication to the community every time you see Swag online he’s either doing something board related or out here making Clan Ops the best it can be for any member involved in it and honestly he has no off switch cause I don’t think he sleeps any but with Swag as one of the Clan Ops the future is bright for this area thank you for all you do

Department Member

Gamertag KSI Bane 7 Senior AAP Staff

Account @Bane 7

Reasoning The impact Bane has had on AAP this past month and every other as well is what qualifies him for this recognition one of the most approachable individuals in the department constantly pushing activity and trying to get a conversation started but also his hardwork in the department is something your always gonna see out of Bane because in Departments he gives nothing less than a 110% Daily

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7, CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Uppish 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Newly Mr. Gold OS himself. Look at you go man! I don't think there's a part of KSI that this guy hasn't left his mark on in some way, shape, or form. Uppy really proved himself this month. From a demanding work schedule, to crunching for college finals, none of it stopped him from giving KSI his best. I've heard the guy damn near fall asleep on the mic at one point, but he still made sure the squad, squad leaders, and division had what it needed. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MercX, Wrath/CS
Link to forums account - @KSI MercX
Reasoning why they deserve this - Officer Doofy here has really hit the ground running with his added responsibilities, and continues to wow. He certainly has all the makings of an excellent General some day, and I'm sure he'll fly even higher if he keeps on the current path. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI T StackG, Wrath/CS
Link to forums account - @KSI T StackG
Reasoning why they deserve this - Stack is equal parts comic relief, and a voice of reason. He really has a knack for analyzing situations from all sides to work toward a resolution. Those abilities were put to the test this month, and he nailed down his "why" as an officer. I'm excited to see how far he'll go throughout his KSI career.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Panda81, Wrath/CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Panda81
Reasoning why they deserve this - Panda had a little bit of a setback this month, but certainly nothing to be ashamed of. She's really taken on the extra training with a great mindset, and It's been great to watch her flourish. She achieves any goal she sets her sight on, and I look forward to seeing how high she'll climb during her time here in KSI.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7, CS
Reasoning why they deserve this - Man has been helpful, reliable and fun to be in the party with. He shows you can be a laid back cofounder and still do the position. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shatner, Wrath/CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Shatner
Reasoning why they deserve this- Dude has been reliable, a great leader and a great friend. Anytime i have any question or concern. Shatner has the knowledge or points me in the right direction 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MercX, Wrath/CS
Reasoning why they deserve this - MercX is the man i think of when it comes to being a recruiting monster, and role model leader. Cant wait to see what he can accomplish 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sleepy, Doom/CS
Reasoning why they deserve this- Man has be one of the main recruiting monsters in CS. Dude is fun to be in a party with, great gamer. Always down to help, no matter the squad. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Panda81, Wrath/CS
Reasoning why they deserve this - Panda is fun to be in a party with, great with members and always makes them feel welcome. I can see alot of potential in her and i look forward to seeing where she goes in KSI.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Boootz, Doom/CS
Link to forums account - @Boootz
Reasoning why they deserve this - Boootz is one of the GOATs to me. She’s fun to play with, easy to learn from and has great knowledge on the community. Always makes sure she still has time to handle her duties while finding time to stay active within the community.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Fenny Doom/CS
Link to forums account - @Fennyishere
Reasoning why the deserve this - Fenny is just a good all around leader. Always fun to have around and play games with or even learning new things in the workshops/classrooms. She can always bring a fun vibe to the party. She keeps her officers on a good weekly goal base to ensure the success of the squad and is there if any need help. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Sinon, Doom/CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Dilf
Reasoning why they deserve this - Sinon is one of Dooms great aspiring leaders. He’s always down to help, teach and answer questions when needed or if your just tryna chill out and game. Always down to help the community grow. He pushes his fellow officers achieve greatness and helps with day to day struggles if needed.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MrCheese Doom/CS
Link to forums account - @KSI MrCheese
Reasoning why they deserve this - Cheese is always super eager to learn. He takes his time when it comes to his growth in the community and is more focused on doing things the right way rather than speeding through it. He’s quick to fix a mistake if one was made and learns something new from the process each time. I see him going far in this community.

Edited by Sleepy

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swag 77 Chief of Staff
Link to forums account - @KSI Swag 77 
Reasoning why they deserve this - The Pickle King, the Chief of Staff, the single most knowledgeable person on KSI matters I know. This guy has been on point consistently and he doesn't shy away from challenges. I believe that KSI would be a totally different place from the great place it is now without him. Without the prep work he has done for not just my division, but all the divisions, that makes important changes happen we as a community would not be doing as well as we have been. ALL PRAISE THE PICKLE KING! Swag has made CHAOS SYNDICATE the industry standard in KSI. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7 Chaos Syndicate Co-Founder
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Uppish 7 is a down to earth, no bullPoop kinda guy. I admire his work ethic and his ability to help in any situation. This man Co-Hosted gamenights with DOOM and WRATH throughout the entire month even though his actual squad is Rebellion. He also stepped in and mentored me on a situation that is to come soon, as well as guided me on how to handle a situation that I encountered during a gamenight which was a break of CoC. Most importantly, this man thinks on a DIVISIONAL LEVEL which is critical for his role as Co-Founder. This was an extremely hard choice for me to nominate Uppish over Boootz because they both did a kick ass job this month and they both are the premium example as to how a Co-Founder should conduct business. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Fenny Doom Chaos Syndicate General 
Link to forums account - @Fennyishere
Reasoning why the deserve this - KSI Fenny is one of the most impressive leaders I have met in KSI, I still find it hard to believe that she is almost 10 years younger than myself. She has a modicum of honor and truth based leadership in her squad as well as compassion for those who are struggling. Her willingness to work with her people is outstanding. This month she was entirely focused on training her replacement as well as the continued growth of her squad. DOOM is so well off because of her work ethic and her standards for her officer corps. She is a future 7 without a shadow of a doubt. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sleepy Doom Chaos Syndicate LT
Reasoning why they deserve this - Why doesn't he deserve this?! He is on freaking FIRE! He is killing it in the divisional recruiting challenge, out performing everyone who has participated with a whopping FOURTEEN PEOPLE. Not only is this dude a recruiting prodigy, he is an excellent host of Gamenights and a solid member retender. He deserves this award more than anyone else I have ever seen. I could not be more proud of him. I see a lot of a combination of KSI DC7 and myself in this dude. He is developing great leadership skills and I have a hard time believing that he wont be a future general. His will and drive are outstanding and this is the reason I have a hard time believing he is only 18. Good on you brother, keep it up! This dude is the Ricky Bobby of Clan Ops, he's the best there is, plain and simple!

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bane 7 Doom Chaos Syndicate CPT/AAP
Reasoning why they deserve this - Bane is a role model in Chaos Syndicate but we are here to discuss his involvement in AAP. He is very active in putting out information involving AAP as well as his involvement in the voting processes in terms of getting people their awards. If he didn't get the information out to the community as often as he did, this topic wouldn't have nearly half the replies that it does. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Fantum Hound
Link to forums account - @Fantumhound
Reasoning why they deserve this - Fantum Hound is a highly active member in Doom, he attends gamenights, he attends squad meetings, and he's done a few workshops. He is living out the BE A MEMBER section of every guide that has it. This guy has serious officer potential, if only he would change his GT to a KSI tag. I am truly glad he is here and having a blast being here! 

General

KSI Fenny - General / Doom CS - @Fennyishere

Fenny has been doing a great job, Shes been keeping her officers active and doing great in training new ones. Shes a great motivator and really knows how to get a squad moving. Shes been doing a great job in getting doom to where it really is. 

Captain

KSI Sinon - CPT / Doom CS - @KSI Dilf

Sinon is doing great, He hit the ground running immediately. He has showed great leadership skills and learns something knew everyday. He is a good mentor and is always active with his members. He is always there and always trying to learn. 

LT

KSI Sleepy - LT / Doom CS - @Sleepy

This dude....

He has done great things for his squad, He is a master recruiter, he is always trying to learn and better himself. He is a natural teacher and is always asking me questions. He is definitely one to watch out for.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kakashii 77
Link to forums account - @Kakashii 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Being in Education we run into problems with discord relatively often but whenever we do have an issue Kakashii is there to help. This man has helped keep the Community Development server running smooth during classes as well as always available to help fix a problem technically if needed. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Boootz
Link to forums account - @Boootz
Reasoning why they deserve this - Boootz has been an awesome support to have in the past few weeks. Whether its gaming, hanging out or mentoring, she is always available to help out and be there. She is always down to collaborate for a workshop and is always realist and upfront. Shes been a pleasure to work with and I hope to see what more she has to offer :3 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sinon (Dilf)
Link to forums account - @KSI Dilf
Reasoning why they deserve this - His man has been a powerhouse of activity ever since he was promoted to SSGT. He is always seeking knowledge from many leaders in the community not just his squad. He is always in a party with members or trying to make new friends from another squad. He is never afraid to try something new and he never gives up, his resilients will make him a great leader one day (hopefully soon). 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sleepy
Reasoning why they deserve this - Sleepy has been a pleasant surprise ever since he has become an officer. His work ethic and drive is nothing short of excellence, and he is on the path for greatness (not even being sarcastic). He is always on top of promotions and staying in touch with his recruits. He's a powerhouse recruiter and on top of that an amazing member retainer, he will no doubt be a great leader in the future and I can't wait to see him grow. 

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bane 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Bane has done nothing but promote AAP and try to get the department more active. From messaging the AAP chat to posting in the AAP section and even advertise OTMs and the section to the other servers he is in (Chaos Syndicate and Community Server) he is always trying to get more activity in the AAP section. He also goes above and beyond as senior staff checking the Multi Noms and making sure the awards are being awarded on time. He is always on top of the tracker and its a pleasure to work with him in the department. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Uppish has always been that person that if there is any questions regarding anything, that is the man to go to. At the same time he sure knows how to jump in party’s and bring in life that I have never seen. 

General
Link to forums account - @KSI Shatner
Reasoning why the deserve this - OG officer Doofy over here is just pushing and will not let any obstacle get in the way, he is what you look for in a general, no matter what is going on everyone knows that Shatner is there and always has an ear open, he is always working behind the scenes but at the same time is always willing to pass down what he knows  

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI T StackG
Link to forums account - @KSI T StackG
Reasoning why they deserve this - He is an awesome individual and is full of knowledge and so eager to teach new and up coming officers. There have been quite a few times he has had to remind to take the load off and let him have some work. Overall he is a well rounded powerhouse  

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rugby
Link to forums account - @KSI Rugby
Reasoning why they deserve this - Holy crap! This guy is a straight up beast! He has taken his recent promotion to officer like a boss. He is so eager to get stuff done but at the same time he is wanting to soak up as much knowledge as he can. I can’t wait to see what is in store for his future. Keep up the good work brother! 

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)-KSI Shatner

Link to forums account- @KSI Shatner

Reasoning why the deserve this -  Shatner has been a wonderful general. He has guided me in my Journey to becoming a higher up. He has always made sure I was well looked after and made time to explain things thoroughly to me. He has been amazing influence and leader. He keeps parties in order but also knows how to let lose and have fun. 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MercX

Reasoning why they deserve this - Merc shows great promise. He is an amazing teacher. He has taught me how to recruit with comfort. He has put the time in to get to know all recruits and members in his squad and even outside of his squad. Merc is fun to be in a party with and always provides the best game nights.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - @KSI T StackG

Link to forums account Reasoning why they deserve this - Stack has been a great friend. He hosts amazing work shops and is always fun to be around. Although he stepped down from general and is currently working his way back up he has never said no to answering my dumb questions. He shows great leadership qualities and is over all a joy to be around!

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - @KSI Uppish 7
Reasoning why they deserve this -  Uppish is a super involved CoFounder, and tries to make sure all members (or most) are involved! Uppish encourages officers to be the best they can be.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - @KSI JAK KNIFE 7
Reasoning why the deserve this - Jak is an amazing Gen and I couldn't have picked someone better. He has been the encouragement I needed to become an officer. If it wasn't for him I never would have made it to CPT. He recognizes work that his officers do and helps point out areas we could do better in. Thank you for everything Jak!

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - @KSI Molten
Reasoning why they deserve this - Although Molten is still a newer officer, he is slowly coming out of his shell and getting use to his officer responsibilities. I cant wait to see what he will become in time!

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - @KSI Angst
Reasoning why they deserve this - Even though Angst is only a SGT he has referred multiple people to be recruited into the community!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MeShell 7
Link to forums account - @KSI MeShell 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Shell has been an amazing helping hand and has been great as a senior forums mod. Shell still helps us in the join area when we need it, and doesn't just sit on a high horse which is such a great thing to see. The join area is a little slow right now, but that doesn't stop Shell from getting the work done. Awesome to work with her, and brings a great attitude to the team.

General

KSI Shatner (General - CS / Wrath) -
Link to forums account - @KSI Shatner
Reasoning why the deserve this - He has helped me really good with any questions I have about Officers related stuff and even any random question. He is so far the best GEN that I know and does a lot for our Squad and even members outside of our Squad. 

Captain

KSI MercX  (CPT - CS / Wrath) 
Reasoning why they deserve this - Because he has helped so many members in our squad and has taken the exstra mile for those members without any hesitation. He is a great officer and does a great job. 

SSGT

KSI Panda81 (SSGT - CS / Wrath) -
Reasoning why they deserve this - She has always been a positive member in a party and has always lifted a persons mood up really fast. She shows a lot of potential and always has her head up.