DC Die Hard

KSI Uppish 7

KSI DC 7

@KSI DC 7

Die Hard

Honestly it's about time someone said it. But I think it's more than fair to say that the Crunk-Man over there is 100% deserving of this one. He's been around the block time and time again. He built squad his squad in SL, then transferred to a different squad, shortly afterwards his home squad split. After transferring, he built up his new home and became General, then came a squad split, then a well-earned promotion to Co-Founder. After constantly butting heads with some around him, over a variety of issues and conflicts, DC transferred to help WD after their 7s staff up and left in the middle of the night. In WD he helped implement a new training program, retrain their squads and officers, and set sturdy foundations for the future of WD. As the Head of Education, DC willingly gave people chances to work with him despite their known disdain for him and tried to build bridges where others wished them burnt to a crisp. Crunk has always worked diligently. DC consistently and regularly pushes himself to the brink of madness for the betterment of KSI, through the creation of workshops, in performing Doom Security Checks, and in every area of his work. 

I don't know how he does it, but somehow DC manages. He is, through and through, a KSI Die Hard.

I'd also like to call on @KSI Swag 77, @KSI xKing 77, @KSI TexAngel 77, @Fennyishere, @KSI Tea 7, and anyone else who wants to witness for the main man Crunk

Bring on the witness statements for KSI DC 7’s Die Hard Nomination. We are looking for detailed statements.
Please keep in mind that Die Hard is an award which is awarded based on the following Criteria: 

A Member that has gone through multiple instances of strife and plagued by daily issues in KSI and persevered onwards where one would normally give up and walk away, but has come through and continued their dedication to KSI and not given into the pressure. -Member must still be in KSI-

Oh DC my wonderful History nerd. I think everyone knows the issues DC has gone through, with having to deal with all the issues he has in WD trying his very best to help in anyway he can, to now helping CS in training and in RCTing when the man clearly deserves his retirement! In the Education department he has felt with aggressive members who when they didn’t get their way left and caused a big of a commotion with in the community as a whole. Every time someone has had a issue with him he has been more than willing to burry the hatch despite those who didn’t agree with him.  When it comes to his time in SL and WD DC did all he could to help bring up both divs even with some resistance from other 7s and from past leadership. However through all that he always left those divs better than when he came there. DC has gone through his fair share of issues throughout this community and definitely Deserves this award 

Pulling from a previous post i made -

The man has accomplished so much during his time here in KSI. 

I watched this man grow from the wee little Sgt in Knights, to a powerhouse recruiter, absolutely stunned me at how good he was at recruiting. 

I watched him climb the ranks as an officer, always staying on top of his duties, never missing a beat.

I had the privalege to work beside him as a fellow CoFo in SL. DC is the kinda guy who will always have your back and will always be there for you.

Fast forward to the present, and this man has made it all the way to Head of Education! Hes using all his skills hes learned to project that onto the members coming up in the next generation. He pours his heart and sould into Education for KSI. KSI is prospering thanks to member like KSI DC 7. 

------------------

on a side note, the man walked into uncharted waters as the Head of Education. Its not an easy job for anyone to take on. But time and time again, DC has shown us we chose the right man for the job. His perseverance, ingenuity, and commitment to the members of KSI is top tier. 

Even with all of this going on he still is boots on the ground in CS as an officer. Not very many of us are as Die Hard as DC. Without a doubt in my mind, he deserves this award. My hats off to you sir.

• Chief Operating Officer

Dropping my Vote To Witness 

The definition of this award is someone who has went through strife in the community and persevered and DC is the exact example of that 

Often times when are originally recruited in a division here in the community we feel that it'll be our forever home sometimes that's the case and sometimes it's not and in his case once he left the division he was ostracized from peers and friends he had made along the way during his time as well as being the recipient of vulgar messaging that instance would most certainly make anyone quit this community but not hom he transferred to another division who was in need and he did his thing helping them improve vastly and during that time he got into education and took on that project and with his team of assistants and mentors has brought forth some of the best educational practices and materials that the community has drastically needed for years 

With that being said I feel the statement I have provided you all today is a true definition of a Die Hard KSI member 

Here's to you H.O.E. you deserve it brotha

DC is one of those leaders you've seen do everything he can, and boy does he deserve this award for all the work he's fulfilled. One of the main reasons that come back to me is when he was in WD. He came over to WD when it was in a terrible situation, and helped out where he could. I got to see his work and what he did with Anarchy, if it wasn't for him, that squad would've been dead, but that work did have a tool. At that time, WD people were all over the place. He was one of the main people some of the officers and gens went to. A situation happened where he was kinda put under the spot, and if it was someone else they would've quit. Not DC. He put himself out there and kept going and got the work that needed to be done, in the end, if it wasn't for him, some parts of WD would not be here. 
KSI DC 7 is someone that's been there through thick and thin, been in the trenches. The H.O.E of KSI has been through it.

I do believe DC is someone who should have this award. In my role alone, I've had to shut him down on several things after he poured work into them trying to make things work. He's bounced around Divisions and Departments both, trying to improve the places he can. That hasn't always went smoothly either, but he still gives his best effort and is still here. He also is really throwing what he has at being the HOE, even when there were things going on internally that were trying to take education in a different direction than what DC felt was right, and he had to fight for that while his leadership was being questioned from within. 

Since i've known DC, he's been all in with everything he does. Since he took over as Head of Education, i've watched how everything he's revamped affects those going through the workshops and classes. I have to say, it's definitely been for the better. When I first came into KSI, there wasn't much of an emphasis on workshops, or at least with previous leadership. Now, not only is it highly encouraged, but it's super useful information to obtain. It's helped me as a leader, those around me, and the future leaders within KSI. With everything DC has going on, he always seems to find the time to be involved and helping those in need. The man is an educator that cares, and while he may not tell you what you want to hear, he will always tell you what you need to hear, and make sure that it sinks in. He's always popping into workshops and leadership courses whenever he's able, playing devil's advocate, and really makes you think about the information being given. He inspires people to think, and it's contagious in a way that makes those involved not only want to lead by his example, but become better leaders by addressing any situation with an open mind, and draw from that process of critical thinking. Beyond what he does in education, he also serves as a phenomenal officer in CS. He'll drop whatever he's doing to bring in a new recruit, knock out a promotion, train those that need training...i'm not sure when he actually gets to sit down and chill lol. When DM was on the brink of closure (and eventually did), DC was the first to ask how he could help, and that spoke volumes to me regarding his commitment to KSI. He made sure that the officer staff had what we needed with training, so we could succeed in the transfer to a new division. Without his help, it very easily could've been a total collapse, but Wrath made it through, and came out stronger as a result. Yippee Ki Yay!

Die Hard: Yes

statements prove that member went through hard times and stayed through it all