KSI Shatner Outstanding Service

KSI MercX

Name: KSI Shatner 
Link to Forums Account: @KSI Shatner
Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service-(Lvl 1)-
Reason-/-Evidence: 

From the day I joined KSI, Shatner has always been going above and beyond. His leadership and Mentoring skills are off the charts. When I got promoted to SSGT he took me under his wing but was still able to run a squad with little to no officers but at the same time having the ability to train me as an officer as well as a few of us. The squad was on the brink of dying and he was able to lead us to prosperity and not only bring it together but also guide us to a successful division transfer. He has instilled so many different leadership qualities within the squad by his teachings and now we are to the point of growing our officers two fold. Overall I know he more than qualifies for this award not only by his actions but how he interacts with everyone. 

• Chief Operating Officer

Shatner is a great asset to KSI. He is a go to guy. Man helps people above his rank, below his rank while still being able to do his own duties. I've gone to him for numerous things both KSI and none KSI related stuff. He is what I consider a role model Staff member for the fact he does his job effectively and professionally. I've legitimately never seen this man lose his cool. Even in the most stressful times. He held it together with what looked to be effortlessly. 

Definitely one of people im glad I can learn and get guidance from in my KSI career. 

During the events leading up to DM's collapse. Shatner was able to keep WRATH a float while building a stable officer staff.

Prior to me stepping down as gen.  Shatner was a perfect CPT, from getting recruits to being able to identify who was fluff and knowing the correct KSI procedures. Giving me advice/guidance from his experience as being a previous GEN. 

Him as my GEN now. Allowing his officers have space to work and stepping in when needed. When officers do need help

Shatner deserves this award because he has helped me a lot to become a better officer in KSI. He is a guy that a lot of people can learn from. He does a lot for our squad without even asking for any help back. He joins our party and makes the party fun.

I’m proud to call him my GEN. 

Shatner has proven to be a outstanding leader. He goes above and beyond to help members grow and be the best versions of them selves. He has helped me grow my understanding of the community and how to be a leader. Even through tough times in life he has given me advice and made the best of situations. He puts a lot of effort into growing the community and representing KSI. 

I agree with this and believe that it was well deserved, *random noises audio cut out, back on* that's all I gotta say about that.

Edited by KSI CalmMars

I nominate shatner for the outstanding service award, this guy has always been there for me like a brother, even a role model, he’s always happy and lightening the mood for everyone he interacts with. He’s an amazing figure in this community and deserves this award

KSI Shatner is an outstanding leader worthy of praise for all the efforts he has put forth to not only train his people but to save his squad and make it grow into the beautiful squad it is today! This dude went from a bad situation that was only getting worse in DM to a thriving environment that he has only made better in CS. This dude not only deserves this award, he deserves a promotion. He has helped me numerous times in my brand new role as Gen over in Calamity and I couldn't thank him enough. Without his sound mind and ability to lead, I wouldn't be in a spot to help my own squad grow positively. Calamity already owes Shatner a great deal of debt for his wisdom and ability to help this community. Give this man his medal.

KSI Shatter awesome leader always there to help anyone needing it. He always makes sure we get all the information we need as soon as possible. Definitely makes everyone feel welcome.