Die Hard for KSI xKing 77

xKami

Name: KSI xKing 77
Link to Forums Account: @KSI xKing 77
Award-/-Achievement: Die Hard
Reason-/-Evidence: This member from the day I met him has gone beyond the call of duty in KSI while being tossed around divisions (out of his control) for the wrong reasons and holds his head up high making the best out of all situations thrown at him and leading them to being the best divisions in KSI. While talking to him about things that happened he never let these things affect him to the point of stressing other members out about him leaving the community because he didn’t like something. He sat down with people and tried his best to come up with a resolution to make everyone happy at the end of the day. 

I will bring up a situation that just happened recently when the peace talks started. He was personally attacked and harassed for trying to help bring communities together for the better with old politics and things being swept under the rug. 

Even when the talks about KSI.com and bringing them closer to .org was a subject in itself that hit him hard. In both these situations he stuck to his guns and Road it to the sunshine. 
This member knows his audience and the right people to talk to without causing a scene within the scene. I truly believe the stress and anxiety that has plagued this member for so many years in itself makes this member qualify for Die Hard. I remember right after getting out of the hospital myself for stress and anxiety related issues, he told me about the countless times of being in and out of the hospital and still doing for KSI. This place can really stress you out when you care.

This member (Our CEO) is the face of this community like (The Rock) was to the WWE. The question is “Can you smell what King is cooking?”

Thank You for all that you have done for this community and it’s time for others to speak up now.

• Chief Operating Officer

Dropping Vote To Witness 

I'm gonna use my old nom BTW 

The Die Hard award is for someone who has been plagued with daily issues and strife and ultimately persevered and to me there is nobody more deserving of this award than our CEO KSI xKing 77 his career in this community definitely qualifies him for this award but I will give one example that clearly sticks out the year is 2017 Samurai LW is essentially a dead squad along with the rest of the squads in LW King comes and starts to get the ball rolling he eventually does get the rank of General and he starts building one of the best officers staffs I've ever seen a mixture of old heads and newbies he took a squad of 20 people after a massive fluff and he got in the trenches with us and within 3 months we were at 60 now during that time LW and DR merged to make DW and a former leader made his return and got handed a cofounder spot and when I say explicit words flowed from King is an understatement because honestly that spot should've been his and he voiced to me many times he was done and he was leaving but he stayed and guided us til it was time for him to hand the reigns of the squad to me and with him as the CoFounder for us we achieved the first and only squad split in DW which allowed me to come up to CoFounder so now it's around mid 2018 King is essentially running DW as CoFounder and eventually founder now the former leader was div leader and he didn't want to go to director cause he wanted his old BoD spot back and that was something that frustrated all of us but King far more and he legitimately was gonna retire more times than I can count and I recall many nights talking him off that ledge but after many conflicts with that former leader King was removed from DW unjustly might I add and he was sent to ES and in no time he took a division that was most certainly on the brink of death and turned it into a powerhouse from growing to dominating the other divisions in every aspect of divisional cup he was promoted to director in June of 2019 and was sent over to help another struggling division WD and in no time just like ES it too became a powerhouse now it wasn't much long after that he became CAO and was on the BoD himself it was during the times between 2017 to 2020 that King truly cemented himself as a Die Hard Member during these times he's achieved many accomplishments from All Tiers of OS, Most Outstanding, Numerous OTMs, A few OTYs, Divisional Hall of Fame, KSI Hall of Fame now he has a lot of awards however I feel these awards are what most shows his Die Hardness because honestly any of these issues would've made any normal person leave but he marched on to the greatestof heights in the community I'm sure there is more I can say about him but I'm gonna leave that to other Witnesses for him

I will be dropping my vote to witness for King

King was responsible for taking Samurai LW a dying squad into a division merge and building up and mentoring a amazing officer staff. Many don't stick around to be Gen of a dying squad, but King isn't many. He knows what it takes to build something to excellency. A squad of probably 25 members turned into a squad spilt. 

King was what held DW together in my eyes, and it was tough without him. King was running the division underneath a division leader who was turning down director promotions, which would extremely be frustrating for someone underneath him who is actually running the division, while the other is just sitting there basically. However on the brink of leaving King stuck around and kept doing what he was doing. King stayed where many would have just left. Later down the line however, King was basically stabbed in the back and kicked out of DW, by this "division leader," who didn't like how King was doing things, even though in my eyes and many others King was doing the right things to keep DW alive and active. King was just an honest guy. However King was given a transfer to ES, a division at the time which wasn't doing so well. King was forcefully transferred out of a division that was extremely active mainly because of him to a division that wasn't doing as good. King is a Die Hard to KSI, because of his resiliency in all these situations I have explained. There are many members and leaders that would leave at the first sign of trouble, but not King. 

Also realize that King was one of the last to receive the award Most Outstanding, and he received this award months after he had to deal with moving divisions, because he continued to build a name for himself even in the tough times and turned ES into a great division at the time. King turned these daily issues and instances of strife into success.

A Member that has gone through multiple instances of strife and plagued by daily issues in KSI and persevered onwards where one would normally give up and walk away, but has come through and continued their dedication to KSI and not given into the pressure. -Member must still be in KSI- 

KING IS A DIE HARD !!!!!!!!!!

I’ll chime in and witness for @KSI xKing 77

I’ve known King since he rejoined back into LW in 2015-2016, somewhere around there. I was General over Samurai LW and soon became his Co-Founder while he was in either Beowulf or Xena.

(Speaking on my past with King)

Regardless, from the moment I met King, he was always a person that had the drive and intuition to be great, no matter what obstacles he faced. Speaking from experience and my point of view, homie has been through a lot of tough times. Whether it was a squad potentially closing down, a division closing down, or even a blacklisted/security risked community poaching and threatening members, King was always positive and kept a level head when dealing with these situations. With doing all of that, plus juggling his own personal life issues as well as a very heavy work schedule, he always made time. 

(Speaking on Recent Times with King)

As of recent, linked back up with King when I rejoined back a couple years ago. At the time, we were dealing with communities such as J2H, TSB, and the other Hydra affiliates as threats. King was a key piece in ensure the security of our members on the Forums. He did his research, did his work, and always was ready to stand up for what he felt was right.

That right there in itself, shows me a Die-Hard for this community. He has given his all and then some and look where it has gotten him, CEO of KSI. Even through all the BS thrown his way internally in the community and outside of the community, he persevered and pushed through with a positive outlook. I’m proud to call King a friend, a mentor, and most importantly a role model for this community.

#ToxicMods

While I can't speak on King's past, I'll definitely testify based on my experience with him. King came into DM as acting Director after the disbanding of Cruelty and Havoc, Hellborn leaving to help form a new division, and leadership within the division being stretched pretty thin. One thing I can say about him is he was always fair, and viewed nearly any situation as a teachable moment. Towards the tail end of DM's existence, tempers were flaring amongst leadership, mainly due to trying to get two squads prepared for a split. When I took over as General for Wrath, I was the only officer. My co-founder and Div Lead were almost non-existent, as they were also acting gens of the aforementioned squads being prepared for a split. I had an 80 member squad as a staff of one, and had to hit the ground running trying to find potential officers. King was in my chats every day checking up on me, the squad, welcoming new members, and offering to help in any way that he could. Not only as an acting director, but also as the CEO. He wasn't obligated to do any of that, but he did. Fast forward a couple of week...I now have a foundation for an officer staff, with SSGTs trained up, one going to LT, handling all of the training and promotions, throwing in new recruits when possible, and holding the squad together the best I could. Somehow I found myself in trouble, and I'm called into a meeting for not asking permission to promote SSGTs and LTs. King came in, grabbed hold of the party, and handled it diplomatically. He pointed out the err of my ways, the err of their's, and made it clear that things needed to change. While he acknowledged that I had every right to be angry and irritated, and mostly did the right thing, he gave me solid advice on what I needed to do, and how I could get there. That moment really changed my perspective on senior leadership, because truth be told, I was really irritated with mine at the time. If it weren't for that meeting and our talk, Wrath may have collapsed with the rest of DM. While this may not serve as the best example of a witness statement for Die Hard, I believe it really speaks to the character of KSI xKing77, and how much he truly cares about this community. The man has my eternal respect and gratitude, and deserves nothing but the best.

While I can't speak on King's Clan Ops history, I have first hand seen the great leader he is and the strife he has gone through on the administrative side of things. 

There are two major instances of strife that come to my head when I think of King. The first instance would be during the peace talks between KSI and Hydra. While I won't go into details of what was said, I will say that King and the entire Board of Director Staff at the time was constantly attacked and lied on while these talks were going on. Since he was one of the main ones pushing for a better community experience, he was also one of the main ones constantly being attacked and degraded both in public and in private settings. I have been in this community for almost 9 years, and I will be the first to say that I have never seen anything this bad or anyone attacked this hard by fellow leaders of this community, and I know for sure I would given up and walked away from it if I was one of the ones being attacked like this. No matter how bad it got though, King would come to work the next day still pushing for a better KSI, while also pushing for peace within our own community as well. He never let his frustrations out on anyone else, even those that opposed him. 

The second instance of strife also comes around the same time period, but this time has to do with his promotion to CEO. When King was promoted to CEO, the community was completely divided and the Leadership Council was in shambles because of these peace talks. While there was questions about his promotion and even doubts if he would be the right man for the job, King looked passed those concerns and showed why he was the right man for the job. He shaped the Board of Directors into one of the most well rounded Board this community has ever seen, while also being one of the main guys that led this community to Peace with Hydra, as well as us working more closely with .com to better both communities. 

In closing, I can not think of anyone better to earn this award. I wish I could have gone into more detail regarding the instances of strife that this man has faced, but some things just don't need to be said in a public forum. King has continues to be an excellent leader through all of these trials, and an amazing mentor to myself and many others in this community.

I'd like to witness as well, although I can't really attest to his Clan Ops history.

As CEO, many instances have been mentioned but I'd like to again point out specifically our Hydra Peace talk situation, as it applies to major strife and perseverance. The blatant lies and outright animosity directly aimed at several of us over this topic was at a level I have NEVER seen in this community in almost a decade. King kept going strong through these talks, and really was better than some of us at keeping a level head during the situations in house that occurred. 

To get a grasp of how much strife was involved, these situations that went on led to a member of the Board retiring and another Board member almost leaving the community altogether. 

I'm going to be honest, even considering this as one extended situation, these issues dragged on for WEEKS. This in itself should qualify King for Die Hard.