KSI MercX OS1

KSI Shatner7

Name: KSI MercX
Link to Forums Account: @KSI MercX 
Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service Level 1
Reason-/-Evidence: KSI MercX has been my right hand man ever since he joined KSI. Very rarely do I ever trust someone, but I knew from the first conversation I had with Merc that he was someone I could trust with my life. In my entire almost 20 years of online gaming, I've never met someone that I felt so confident about trust my entire life with. Merc is basically the mini me. He treats every situation fairly, and never hesitates to ask for advice. If it weren't for him, Wrath never would have survived the transition from DM to CS. Even as a LT, he acted like a CPT ready to be GEN from day one. I'll let the rest of y'all attest to how great he really is.

i agree, , MercX has been doing a outstanding job ever since he joined KSI. He has been doing a great job from being a amazing recruiter to trainer and even great friend, Man welcomes all advice from his peers. Dude hit the ground running after he became a officer

KSI MercX is always there if you ever have questions. He is willing to help anyone out anyway he can in game and in real life. He always has great advice. Merc is a great mentor and has helped every step of the way to my officer position and is well deserving of this award.

Bring forth multiple witnesses that can attest to Merc deserving Outstanding Service Level 1. 

Keep this definition in mind when writing witness statements.

[Any rank from SGT to Senior Leader/Department Staff]- - Member Has worked Harder than most around them to earn their stars as a member through determination and efforts in the face of adversity [-Discretion of the AAP team and its findings upon evidence provided by supporting witnesses-] *3 months minimum in KSI*   

***NO SELF NOMINATION***

@KSI Shatner

Merc is an extraordinary Captain and is more than deserving of OS1. He's the heart, engine, and soul of his squad, Wrath. A recruiting machine, he's already closing in on his Novice Recruiter award with just a few months being in the community. Currently, he's trained or had a hand in training most if not all of Wrath's Officers and is the Acting General while his General is on LoA. That hands-on experience training officers has been critical for the growth and development of his squad and Merc's been a pivotal part of its progress over the past 2 months. Wrath is extremely healthy and active and is poised for success this summer and I'm looking forward to seeing how far they can go with Merc and the gang. Keep it up buddy!

I can definitely attest that @KSI MercXis an outstanding member. He is one of the hardest working people in KSI today and has the passion and drive of no other. I remember when he was recruited into DM. I was helping host workshops after Romeo and Shockr left the community and the division was in need of help. Merc said that he was going to do whatever he could to help his squad/division out the gate. He changed his name immediately and then attended workshops before he was even promoted. He took the recruiting workshop with me when it was still in it's beta test form. He took everything I said that Wednesday and by Friday he had already recruited 3 people and was cleared to recruit on his own. Ever since then he has done nothing but benefit KSI. He is always recruiting, hosting workshops/game nights/hanging with members. He is truly what you want to see in every officer within KSI. He is a great model of what officer should do and the standard they should be held to by their peers. He cares so much about the success of the community that he goes out of his way to host workshops for members in different squads within his division just so that they are certified to become an officer (and give members a different perspective on some of the workshops from his personal experiences). After DM closed down he was a key factor in helping transfer members to CS and he continued to better the division with his willingness to learn, helping others and need, and bringing positivity and morale into his squad/division. Merc is definitely an amazing Captain, but he is more than that. He is an amazing person who is willing to befriend anyone. Merc is there for all members within KSI and he is an exemplary member who models No KSI member left behind better than most. Merc is a powerhouse within Wrath CS, and I know for a fact he is going to go far into this community. For these reasons I believe that KSI MercX deserves OS LVL 1.