Die Hard for KSI Airborne 7

xKami

Name: KSI Airborne 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI Airborne 7
Award-/-Achievement: Die Hard
Reason-/-Evidence: 

when I think of “Die Hard” only a few people could me to mind. Airborne is definitely one of those members within the community that I think of. Let’s start with what KSI stands for: Knowledge, Strength and Integrity which I’m going to break down for you to show you why this man deserves this award. 

Knowledge is what this member used to get through the rough days within the community. When we had multiple communities trying to break KSI apart from the inside and out this member used everything he knew to help keep KSI safe. He was even a believer of second chances in the court area but only if he truly believed you learned your lesson.

Strength is the value this member showed during the peace talks with Hydra. This was a time when a lot of people even from the inside wanted to start fighting amongst each other. Airborne stood strong and helped anyway he possibly could to help make it work. Things could of went much worse but he was a very important piece to the puzzle.

Integrity is what sets this member apart from many others. Many people can say they have integrity but you must know to true definition. Many people are afraid to do the right thing because of what people might think. Airborne has never been afraid to stand up for what was right and say “No” to something or even “Yes” in the vice versa. Most lessons aren’t learned until further down the road.

Thank You for everything you have ever taught me about the scene and being a friend when it was much needed. I will never forget my roots and you Paved the Way for me in my success in KSI from the day I came in, all the way to 2020. As you are reading this just know that someone knows it’s not easy being a true Die Hard. 

I will open the topic up to the rest of the community.

<_<....just give it to him.....He deserves it....he works his Rear end off. I can safely say that because he derserves it and God knows I wouldnt post it it wasnt true

(PS.....Former Head of this department)

@KSI Airborne 7is honestly a die hard. I  have witnessed several experiences events that took place that if I were him I probably would have quit. The first event that I know for a fact that I would have quit was during the Hydra Peace Talks. There were quite a few leaders, who I will not name out of courtesy, that legit led an attack on Airborne. Although I won't say everyone involved, I can tell you that there were 8 people straight up attacking/harassing Airborne. It is bad enough that 8 people were attacking him, but he had a whole divisional staff (DM) attacking him. They were saying how "oh is this what KSI has become.... oh Airborne abandoned us and is a crappy leader". They said some other choice words that I am not allowed to share in this post because of confidentiality; however, it was brutal. The second thing that would have made me quit if I were Airborne would be when the departments were struggling when he was HDM after Decmeber and then Gambit quit. He had legitimately been the head of AAP, News, and History, and  he was the HDM. He had to do everything. He closed History and had to pull out all the stops to make sure News didn't collapse. The stress of all departments bearing on him even when he wasn't a full board member yet shows how much strength/perseverance that Airborne has. The last thing that I will mention showing that Airborne deserves die hard is that he had to constantly handle issues with AAP since he was the head of the department. I am in no way throwing shots at anyone in AAP, currently or past, but there were definitely plenty of times that Airborne was attacked. He was attacked because someone didn't get an award, or department members were upset with each other or him. He was constantly being accused of favoritism and elitism, and he was always being criticized because he didn't create every award that a member pitched. All in all, he was dealing with all of the B.S. in AAP,   making sure departments weren't failing, overseeing multiple departments as head/acting head, and of course being attacked at every turn by one division and then by multiple people during the peace talks. He has been here for an extremely long time, and there are plenty of instances he has dealt with, and I know for a fact that I don't know all his strife.

On 6/23/2021 at 10:08 PM, KSI DC 77 said:

@KSI Airborne 7is honestly a die hard. I  have witnessed several experiences events that took place that if I were him I probably would have quit. The first event that I know for a fact that I would have quit was during the Hydra Peace Talks. There were quite a few leaders, who I will not name out of courtesy, that legit led an attack on Airborne. Although I won't say everyone involved, I can tell you that there were 8 people straight up attacking/harassing Airborne. It is bad enough that 8 people were attacking him, but he had a whole divisional staff (DM) attacking him. They were saying how "oh is this what KSI has become.... oh Airborne abandoned us and is a crappy leader". They said some other choice words that I am not allowed to share in this post because of confidentiality; however, it was brutal. The second thing that would have made me quit if I were Airborne would be when the departments were struggling when he was HDM after Decmeber and then Gambit quit. He had legitimately been the head of AAP, News, and History, and  he was the HDM. He had to do everything. He closed History and had to pull out all the stops to make sure News didn't collapse. The stress of all departments bearing on him even when he wasn't a full board member yet shows how much strength/perseverance that Airborne has. The last thing that I will mention showing that Airborne deserves die hard is that he had to constantly handle issues with AAP since he was the head of the department. I am in no way throwing shots at anyone in AAP, currently or past, but there were definitely plenty of times that Airborne was attacked. He was attacked because someone didn't get an award, or department members were upset with each other or him. He was constantly being accused of favoritism and elitism, and he was always being criticized because he didn't create every award that a member pitched. All in all, he was dealing with all of the B.S. in AAP,   making sure departments weren't failing, overseeing multiple departments as head/acting head, and of course being attacked at every turn by one division and then by multiple people during the peace talks. He has been here for an extremely long time, and there are plenty of instances he has dealt with, and I know for a fact that I don't know all his strife.

Yes