July 2021 Of The Month Nominations

KSI Starset 7

Its everyone's favorite time of the month!

Welcome to the "Of the Month" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks throughout the month. The nomination period will start on July 17th and be open until July 31st, end of day. 

Rules

1. You can not nominate a single member for multiple categories.
2. No Favoritism should be posted
- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.
3. No self-nominations
4. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.
5. Only nominations following this template will be considered. 
6. Copying and pasting someone else's nomination/witness statement will result in your nomination not being taken into consideration.

7. No self-campaigning for nominations. You may let your members know to participate and nominate those they feel are worthy of recognition, but you may not specify that they need to go vote for yourself.

Any breaking of the above rules will null and void your nominations

----------
Please follow the guideline below:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Example:

General - KSI iLLuSii0N 7 / Spider SH General
Link - http://www.ksiforums...si-illusii0n-7/
Reasoning - This member has worked his butt of for his squad by altering how game-nights were being ran to make them more organized and has got his squad from 35 people to 85 in the last month.
----------

Categories

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

SGT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxRONL67x7

Link to forums account - @KSIxRONL67x7

Reasoning why they deserve this - have you met a guy whose reputation precedes him to the same level as this guy?! He is super active within the AAP and always pushing the department both on the forums and on discord to divisions but I am sure he is doing so in parties with members also. He has 99.99 vote tracker consistency since he has joined the department outshining his fellow members in this aspect, truly an inspiring member not only within the AAP but everywhere he has a presence with his BIG COLOURFUL posts he is famous among the community, he is also 300 years old so that in itself is a feat!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI StarSet 7

Link to forums account - @KSI Starset 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - StarSet is an innovator when it comes to department ops he sees something that can be improved and improves it. He has brought the department to the point it runs like a well oil machine with the high standards he requires all staff members to have and he does all this while still climbing the ranks again within clan ops!

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DC 77
Link to forums account - @KSI DC 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - We all know who this man is, and what he's about. I'm beginning to think he has clones, because somehow he's everywhere at once. There's no questioning his dedication to KSI. From revamping education and building it from the ground up, to being a solid officer in multiple divisions at once, I can't think of anyone more deserving right now. His work ethic is second to none, and his ability to connect with people on any level sets the bar extremely high, and I can personally attest that it's something that I strive to achieve.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7, CS
Link to forums account - @KSI Uppish 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - If you would've told me a year ago that Uppish would be my Div Lead, I would've chuckled and said something along the lines of, "Well given the current pace, 2023 should be your year my dude!" All jokes aside, you couldn't ask for a better mentor and leader. For lack of a better phrase, Uppish is down in the trenches every day practicing what he preaches, and leading by example. Just when you think he couldn't get better, he finds an extra gear and proves you wrong. That's exactly what he's done so far with his move from Co-Founder to Division Leader.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MercX, CS/Wrath
Link to forums account - @KSI MercX
Reasoning why they deserve this - Merc has really taken the reigns as GEN, and ran with them. The only thing left after his training as a CPT was to apply what he's learned, and that's exactly what he's been doing. Watching him take control of the squad and lead from the front has been a pleasure. His staff is solid and work together seamlessly, his members are active, and he proves that he has what it takes day in and day out. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI sleepy
Link to forums account - @Sleepy
Reasoning why they deserve this - Sleepy is just a powerhouse...it's insane lol. With his role as Captain and current Acting GEN, he sets the bar ridiculously high, and makes everyone around him want to do and be better. The man does it all. Member retention, recruiting, promotions, game nights, workshops, problem solving...you name it, and he does it masterfully. I have no doubt that he'll be leading his own squad someday, and much more throughout his KSI career.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Infid3l
Link to forums account - @KSI Infid3l
Reasoning why they deserve this - Infid3l continues to flourish as an officer, but most importantly as a member of the community. He's always calm, cool, collected, and willing to help however he's able. Since his promotion to LT, he's made leaps and bounds as an officer, and continues to prove why he earned his position. I definitely see great things in his future.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7- CS
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since he got promoted up to Division leader, I swear we are experiencing Uppish 2.0. This man is continuing to surprise everyone with his drive, knowledge and passion for CS and the community as a whole. His personality hasn’t changed one bit, he still gets down and dirty but with a new title. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - COFO KSIShatner 7 CS
Link to forums account - @KSIShatner 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - From Day one this man has been a powerhouse when it comes to training and being an amazing leader. He has taken his new promotion and made it to where he is probably the most hands on trainer he could be. With that being said I am very glad to work under Shatner because I know he knows his stuff and will always do his best for the squads/division and KSI as a whole.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -CPT KSI T StackG CS/Wrath
Link to forums account - @KSI T StackG
Reasoning why they deserve this - First off, I don’t know what I would do if Stack wasn’t my CPT. He is organized, dedicated and motivated to do anything and learn as much as he can. No matter what is going on he is always pushing to find ways to help and better the squad. His drive never fails whatsoever. This man is a beast, every chance he gets he wants to take that next step to learn and move forward. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - LT KSI KingdomX CS, Wrath
Link to forums account - @KSIDeMoNk1NG
Reasoning why they deserve this - To see Kingdom grow into the role of a LT has been amazing to see. He has taken on the role of being a mentor to many of the new and up coming potential officers. He is one of the most calm and collected individuals I have ever been around, with his new found drive I can see this man doing far in the community

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - SSGT KSI Streak CS, Wrath
Link to forums account - @KSI Streak
Reasoning why they deserve this - When you first see Streak work all you can say is WOW! From day one I knew this man had the drive to be an officer and since he has earned the rank of SSGT he hasn’t let anyone down whatsoever. This man is a beast when it comes to Member retention, Recruiting and staying calm under pressure. 

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MercX
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has been a good leader that dosent take the word of others before getting the whole truth. Willing to play and help out when he is able.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI KingdomX 
Reasoning why they deserve this -  He has been a good guy from the start, very welcoming and helpful and has earned his status rightfully.

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Streak
Reasoning why they deserve this - good solid guy, has put the work and has proven his worth.

Edited by KSI CalmMars

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Dalmeia - SL/DYNASTY
Link to forums account - @Dalmeia
I think Dalmeia deserves LT OTM because she has worked her butt off to get to where she is. She has come out of her shell incredibly the past month or so, being active as much as she possibly can regardless of what she has going on. She keeps us other officers on our toes and gives us reminders on things we may have spaced, making sure we don't forget to post about gamenights and workshops, which she obviously doesn't have to do but does on her own accord, which is greatly appreciated by her fellow officers. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Jewels - SL/DYNASTY
Link to forums account - @xRareJewelx
Jewels deserves SSGT OTM because she has also come out of her shell completely. She was nervous at first to go recruiting on her own, worried that she would do something wrong. She also made sure to go over her instructions on how to recruit, and double checked with her fellow officers for help as she needed it. She then went off to recruit 3 people on her own. PERFECTLY. There were no issues with the recruitment and those people seemed to really get along with our squad. She was in a similar situation with her gamenights, worried no one would show up, but she advertised it perfectly, and actually had a good turn out for both gamenights so far and have lasted AT LEAST 2 hours for both. i am extremely proud of how hard she has worked to come out of her shell and get what she needs to do done.

General-Choas Syndicate/Wrath

Gamertag-KSI MercX

Link to forums account- @KSI MercX

Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI MercX is cool under pressure, dedicated and unwavering in determination. This man was a acting general for a little while before even getting promoted to general because of how respectable, responsible and reliable he was and since his legitimate promotion to general he has only proven those points even further. Taking our squad to a more successful state would be an understatement. He has been a massive impact to say the least in Wrath and CS as a whole and continues to take another step forward each day.

Lieutenant-Chaos Syndicate/Wrath

Gamertag-KSI KingdomX

Link to forums account @KSIDeMoNk1NG

Reasoning why they deserve this- KSIDeMoNk1NG or as he is now called KSI KingdomX has had a huge impact on Wrath and I can say that very very easily. He has been training 2 people for officer rank that being myself and KSI Finest while also handling his duties as a LT. During my training to become a SSGT KSI KingdomX brought me to a new height as he helped me fit all requirements to become a officer before my 2 week requirement was finished. Also ontop of also training another SGT to become an officer he has been hosting game nights and bringing those to a new height as well spending close to 13 hours on a maze running map on mine craft just so people would have a different experience. He has gone beyond the call of duty and it is hard for him to not stick out like a sore thumb whenever peaking into Wrath. 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7, CS
Reasoning why they deserve this - Uppish has many reasons as to why he deserves the award but a few big ones for me is how hands on he’s been with Calamity while still managing the Division. He’s always worked great with us but as our acting CoFo he’s more hands on than ever before. Pushing us all to become better officers and to perfect our craft. His goofiness and drive hasn’t changed much since he’s taken on his new role, he’s still jumping in parties, helping people with one on ones regardless wether it’s training or just some advice. Overall Uppish is just the GOAT.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIShatner 7, CS
Reasoning why they deserve this -Shatner has helped me with a lot of things since taking on CoFo, he was always there to help me even when he was Gen in Wrath with advice or even just to chill out and think some things over. Since taking on CoFo he’s been one of the main dudes I go to. During my little training as acting Gen shatner helped guide me in the right direction by showing me how to set proper goals in place on a squad based level, as well as communicating with my squad professionally while keeping it friendly.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sinon, CS Calamity 
Link to forums account - @KSI Dilf
Reasoning why the deserve this - Sinon has been a mentor and a friend since we had split from Doom. He’s showed me some of the in’s and out’s to being a general. Not only has he been my Gen but a friend as well. Someone I can go to and bounce any idea off of, or just to talk to and clear my head. He’s always made sure I could handle something before throwing it my way or going through training, never set me up for failure.

Senior Leader 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swagg 77/ chief of staff/ KSI
Link to forums account - @KSI Swag 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - this guy is always hard at work always keeping up with the community and checking up on all of us while also streaming and security checking! This guy is a real one and will always be #1 in my book. I couldn’t imagine trying to walk in his 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shatner7 CO-FO CS
Reasoning why they deserve this - he has always been a role model to me when it comes to what to look out for and how to handle situations and problems

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MercX GEN CS WRATH
Reasoning why the deserve this - this guy will always b the guy I go to for guidance and input on certain situations, he has always believed in me from the start and has become a close brother to me. He looks out for the best interest in our squad as well as integration with other squads.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI T StackG / Captain - CS Wrath
Link to forums account - @KSI T StackG
Reasoning why they deserve this - I feel like this dude was the only one to rele take the time out of his day to help teach me wat I needed to become an officer. I feel that he is this way towards the entire community and that’s a great aspect to have in my opinion

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Infid3l / LT CS Wrath
Reasoning why they deserve this - he’s been there with my games nights always helping me out especially with a fortnite game night and giving me a few ideas for a specific type of game to play. He’s #1 with always being present when yu need him and very dependable

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Streak / SSGT CS Wrath 
Reasoning why they deserve this - this guy has always been from the beginning a brother in arms to me, we might as well be blood brothers. But to the community in a short while he’s climbing the ranks how I hoped I would. His drive for success is astonishing and should b replicated by other members in this division let alone squad. He will easily go far in this community d help it grow, he always has the communities best interest in mind.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIBabayka /SGT CS Wrath
Link to forums account - @KSIBabayka
Reasoning why they deserve this - this man has been in the community for a short amount of time and is another KSI Streak in the aspect of having a drive for success and unique way of thinking.

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKIng 77 (CEO, Acting ES Cofo, acting Hydra ES Gen)
Link to forums account - @KSI xKing 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Even though he is the CEO, King has jumped in to help with ES and prevent me from burning out trying to be Div Lead, Cofos and Gen all at the same time.  He has inspired ex-members to come back and current mebers to step up.  Because of his effort Hydra not only has a good mix of officers, but also 13 potential officers and is well on their way to splitting the squad.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SirBerry
Link to forums account - @KSI Sir Berry
Reasoning why they deserve this - Berry was the only officer left in angels when it was decided to merge Banshee and Angels into Hydra. He went above and beyond to reach out to members of not only angels but banshee as well. He has been running the squad under the guidance of KSI xKing 77 and is continuing the awesome work that he started when the squad was formed.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DEATHSTR0K3
Link to forums account - @KSI DEATHSTR0K3
Reasoning why they deserve this - Detahstroke was on the banshee side of the merge into hydra and along with Sir Beery and under KIng helped bring banshee and some angels members ove to the new squad.  DEATHSTR0K3 is the king of gamenights, he would run one every night of the week if we let him. ALthough shy, he has been working on his confidence and reaching out to the members and has done an awesome job overcoming that shyness

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Inked 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Inked 7o
Reasoning why they deserve this - INked had shown interest in becoming an officer, and even when she first joined ES she reached out to members and gained their trust and friendship. When it became apparent that succubus had major problem with the profiles of the members we promoted her to help out.  She came in like gangbusters and  did the bulk of that work which has made her known throughout the squad in just a few short weeks. She also trained the other officers on what to do became a confidante  and mentor to them.  She is a dynamic force in ES and I am very glad to have her

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gambit 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Gambit 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since returning to KSI and coming out of retirement Gambit has been recruiting, recruiting and recruiting. SGTS and officer like him will bring ES up to full strength and are a beacon to all who share his rank

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI VENUM 7
Link to forums account - @KSI VENUM
Reasoning why they deserve this -Venum is always there to help out with join/rejoin situations. When anything is brought to his attention it is handled usually within the hour.  

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Barb 7 (ES)
Link to forums account - @KSI Barb 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since rejoining KSI, there have been several faces that I have been glad to see again and Barb is most definitely one of them. Seeing Barb as a Gen/ lower ranking 7 when I left and returning to her being a full blown division leader is fantastic. The fact that she has retained her smile and happy attitude with her members despite the headaches and stress of trying to revive a division is quite admirable. She is always the first to greet people in the discord server, hop in any party to help solve problems, or come up with ways to shock members by breaking her normal calm style, and saying things that no one would expect Barb to say. 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SirBerry (Captain - ES/HYDRA)
Link to forums account - @KSI Sir Berry
Reasoning why they deserve this - Berry has had a lot of weight to carry and that been apparent just in the short time I've been here. The most refreshing thing about Berry is that he is blatantly honest about his shortcomings or not wanting to do things (OTMS hint hint). But despite this he still makes time and a point to do the things he doesn't want to for the betterment of his members and the growth of the squad. Although he isn't our General yet, he has the demeanor and discipline o become one and is highly respected in Hydra.

Lieutenant:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI D3ATHSTR0K3 (Lieutenant -ES/HYDRA)
Link to forums account - @KSI DEATHSTR0K3
Reasoning why they deserve this - Deathstroke has been an excellent model of what officers should be to new members: available, outreaching, and involved. He is always one of the first members to say hi on Xbox in parties once he sees you online, will go out of his way to check on you even while at work, and tries to make his gamenights as inclusive for everyone as possible whether they own the game he's hosting or not. He is a hard worker, disciplined, and a great addition to the Hydra officer staff.

Staff Sergeant:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Starset 7 (Lieutenant (as of tonight) - ES/HYDRA)
Link to forums account - @KSI Starset 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Starset is always one of the friendliest and most informative officers you can go to. Due to his wide range of experience in KSI, hes able to help members grow their community knowledge and point them in the right direction on how to get further involved. He is always using his successes and failures as an officer in the past to help teach the newer generations better ways of reaching their goals and accomplishing feats within the community. He's also a great friend to shop with lol.

Sergeant:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIMommabear ( Staff Sergeant (as of tonight) - ES/HYDRA)
Link to forums account - @KSIMommaBear
Reasoning why they deserve this - I have never, and I mean never met someone in this community who is so generous to people she hardly knows, just to be positive and make others happy. Momma has gone out of here way to soak up all KSI knowledge she can get her hands on, knockout certifications, co host gamenights, and buy members games just so they can play with more people in our squad. It is a super honor to be able to work with her on a daily basis and her attitude and mentality make Hydra a more fun place to be.

Captain

KSI AppBap 7 (CPT- SL/DYNASTY)  

Link to forums account - @KSI AppBap 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - AppBap deserves this award because she is an amazing CPT. She is always there to answer my questions and has helped me become an officer by teaching me everything I need to know. She is also always online focusing on memeber retention. She is also making sure the squad is active on discord. 

LT

KSI Dalmeia (LT- SL/DYNASTY)

Link to forums account - @Dalmeia

Reasoning why they deserve this -

Dalmeia deserves this award because she is a wonderful LT. She has been training me and helping me be a good officer. She also helped me realize that there is nothing wrong with asking a lot of questions if I need help. She is very understanding and helpful. She also focuses a lot on member retention and recruiting. 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - This dude has been a powerhouse leader ever since I met him. He is all over the place doing 20 million things at once and getting everything done in a professional and superb manner. He is a great dude, a great mentor, and a great friend. Without his guidance, Calamity would not be where it is today. This dude really ought to be a Director by now. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIShatner 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - William Shatner is a once in a generation actor... wait, wrong Shatner. KSI Shatner is a phenomenal leader and a great friend, he has had a great hand in helping shape Chaos Syndicate into the powerhouse div it is since he arrived from DM. He grew the dying squad of Wrath to be a large force to be reckoned with and trained other powerhouse leaders such as MercX. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sleepy
Link to forums account - @Sleepy
Reasoning why they deserve this - This post for OS1 says it all. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xLittio
Link to forums account - @KSI xLittio
Reasoning why they deserve this - Despite the fact he is known as the toxic mod, he is really friggin good at his job and has helped my Division get some quality join apps brought into the community. I believe he should be a senior moderator because of the level and quantity of work he performs. Kudos to you brother! 

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Killua
Link to forums account - @KSI Killua
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Killua is one of my most active SGTs in calamity, he shows up to everything and it is amazing the amount of fun this dude can bring to a gamenight with his smart and timely suggestions! Good on ya man! 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Fasterbore
Link to forums account - @Fasterbore
Reasoning why they deserve this - Fasterbore is the kind of guy you want to change his GT to reflect a KSI tag, he is highly active and contributes immensely to the fun, especially during GTA  gamenights. Keep up the great activity brother! 

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kakashii 77 CSO
Link to forums account - @Kakashii 77
Reasoning why they deserve this: Kakashii is always working on something KSI related. From gamerpics to updating the discord. He is easy to get intouch with. Kakashii is a great person to be around, makes you always feel welcome. Super knowledgeable. He is a great leader. Does well in his position 

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Swag 77 CS Director
Link to forums account - @KSI Swag 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Swag is the life of the party. You will always have a great time when Swag is there. He is a great person to be around. He is a great leader, role model and example of KSI. Apart from his great sense of humor, man does a great job building a officer staff. Happy to have Swag in making CS a great Div

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7 Div lead CS
Reasoning why they deserve this - First off, Uppish is a great dude to be around. He never lets anyone feel left out when in a party. Always makes you feel wecome. Dude is killing it as div lead, he does a great job in the postion. Even with his busy schedule, man still makes time to get to know the members within the divison. Happy to have Uppish leading CS

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSIShatner 7 Cofo CS
Reasoning why they deserve this - Shatner is a great cofo, just from the duties i see. He is a great exampe of a cofo. Any issue there maybe. He either points you in the right direction or provides you with the answer. Man is on top of secruity checking new recruits. Great dude to have around and be around

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MercX GEN CS WRATH
Reasoning why the deserve this - My man MercX, I couldn't be more prouder of this dude. He does a amazing job as gen. Handles issues with members well, leads the squad great. Good dude to have around. He is a good leader

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Infid3l LT CS WRATH
Reasoning why they deserve this - Infid3l got the fire of a lion when it comes to work ethic. Dude obsorbs and utilizes training like a monster. Man is a great example of a KSI officer. Infid3l is a graet dude to be around. Always gives off postive vibes.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI KingdomX LT CS WRATH
Reasoning why they deserve this - Dude has great worth ethic. Dude is always fun to be in a party with. Makes members feel welcome, is a recruiting monster. Always open to advice, does a great job in training new officers

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kanao 7 CPT CS DOOm
Link to forums account - @KSI Kanao 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Kanao is  great leader for the news team. Easy to get intouch with and has a answer for any problem you have. She is easy to work under. Allows you to work at your own pace, at the same time keeps you motivate with showing interest in what you are working on. She does a amazing job running the new team

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing 77 CEO
Link to forums account - @KSI xKing 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - King has always been a good friend for me and has always helped me out when I need it and has been an amazing help trying to build up hydra to where we can survive on our own

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DEATHSTR0K3 ES/Hydra
Link to forums account - @KSI DEATHSTR0K3
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has worked his butt off since he became a lieutenant of hydra he has tried to get with every member and get to know them and make them feel welcome  he has been busting his ass trying to get 100 percent ready for captain and has been working with his potentials to get them ready for being an officer 

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIMommaBear ES/HYDRA
Link to forums account - @KSIMommaBear
Reasoning why they deserve this - She has been a great member since she has been a person who has tried to get to know everyone she has met and has tried to make everyone feel like they are part of her family she has never turned away someone if they are upset she will sit there and talking it out of them and try to get them where they are feeling better and always let's them know they can talk to her if they have issues