Outstanding Service

Master Recruiter

Resurrection

Founder of the month

Outstanding Service LV 2

Division Leader OTM

Has Nominee been awarded Outstanding Service Level 1?: Yes

Please list other awards this member has received:

I have 150+ but you can see them below this post.

Testimony:

Hello all who read this and good day, 

I joined in 2016 as part of a destiny squad and very quickly climbed the ranks as part of my ambitious plan to run a squad so in doing so I pulled in recruits daily to legend to the point Legend split into Trocity, a squad I was placed in as an officer still until I had completed enough training to take leadership of the squad as General. During my time as an officer and General of Trocity my squad was one of the most active squads in KSI helping me to help divisional leadership take the Spirit Week Win for that year! 

I swiftly carried on building my squad with a strong officer staff through the coming months showing an interest in bettering myself and climbing the senior ranks to obtain my much coveted '7' and this was noticed by the current 7 Staff Akame, Kenpachi, Seraphim and CJ. Trocity continued to grow and further slip into Palladins where one of my Captains ApBliss too charge as their General where the squads growth slowed unfortunately but Trocity continued to grow and I pulled officers up along side me within the squad who with my guidance will also go on to be leaders within KSI: Hebrew, Mayor, Blazuto, Hhooter's, Akame (second time around) and Odin (for the 3rd time around). Once I transcended to divisional leadership my work did not stop there, I joined the AAP department (first time around) to better expand my knowledge of the AAP as we always used the department to build character of all my division by going above and beyond to earn the awards and using them as badges of honour is also LS was always the most active among the CEP workshops bettering themselves and the community.

There I mentored many members into officer ranks, General spots and helped some achieve their very own 7! The likes of Hebrew who reached Director, Hhooter's who reached Div Lead and others who went on to build LS to the power house it was! If it wasn't for the whole TSB invasion many would still be here of that I am sure. LS was one of the first chosen to beta test the Omega system due to activity and division size as we dwarfed other divisions at that time.

Under mine and KSI Bearded 7 leadership with W1ckeds guidance we won Spirit Week for the second time in 2 years only showcasing how active we was as a division where he was promoted to director also! We had 3 squad splits under my leadership that while I was a round was thriving!

Witnesses:

I am hoping some of these guys will remember and come forward to witness.

@KSI Airborne 7 @KSI Starset 7 @KSI Gambit 7

@KSI Akame 7 @KSI ODINN 7 @KSI Swag 77 @Mr. DropShot @Awoken Lucifer @I AM W1CKED

Guest KSI BLAZA 7

I can be a witness to all this! This man does what he says no questions ask an always for the greater good an so on with other or himself and never expect anything less

I am a witness to KSI KiLLER 7,I believe he has shown great leadership capabilities throughout KSI. He is not only a great man but a great leader, giving his officer staff the tools and support needed to carry out the day to day activities. He is a hard working KSI member and has never given up. He has been a mentor and amazing leader to many people in LS. During my time as his Director I got to see how he uses his knowledge to the best of his abilities and strives to make others realize their capabilities and pushes them to reach higher then they ever have. He is an excellent recruiter and trainer and has developed quite a name for himself within KSI. I truly believe that KSI KiLLER 7 deserve this award. 

Edited by I AM W1CKED

I remember him coming up, he was active enough for me to remember him being one of a few people from that time that remained active and were a motivational aspect to those coming up under him. While he could be abit of a joker sometimes he could retain the seriousness when it was called for...and wasnt unfair or too easy going when it came to promotions and training. He is always trying to make improvements to work he does..... (little bit OCD) I am however proud of his time and achievements that he pushed people to aspire to always Do better.

I think he deserves a spot in the HoF for sure. He was the reason I stayed in LS and pushed so hard to help build the division. Always a great leader and mentor when he was online and even when not online. He was the role model that pushed me to become an officer, Gen, and all the way up to Director rank. His amount of time invested into LS is amazing and only matched by a few, if any. 

I witness to all of the above. Not only for how epic he made LS but KSI as a whole. We've all been very lucky to know such an amazing man! He helped me and others out no end and is also an awards ***** who is intolerable till you give him what he wants so please just give the man his Well earned award ::D oh and he also has an epic beard!