KSI Sinon Outstanding Service LVL 1

KSI Shatner7

KSI Sinon

@KSI Dilf

Outstanding Service Level One

KSI Sinon is another one of those rare people that reminds me of myself in a lot of ways. He was recruited in in February and made General by May. That speaks volumes in and of itself. He has taken his role as General and ran with it. Splitting a squad is hard. While it may be one of the best things an officer can do, it's also one of the hardest. Not only are you trying to retain the members you're bringing with you, you're trying to build and grow on top of that. So you're really hitting the ground running with not a lot of room to breathe. Sinon took that and ran with it, set out his plan to build his squad, and he's executed nearly flawlessly. He'll be the first to tell you that he feels like he can do more, and he's harder on himself than anyone above him could ever be. He recognizes his flaws, and does his absolute best to remedy them. As I'm sure you all can see, KSI Sleepy is also up for OS1. In my humble opinion, you can't have Sleepy up for OS1, just like you couldn't have Sinon up for OS1 on their own. You just can't have one without the other. These two are a powerhouse team that set a plan in motion and follow through with it. Sinon has held his squad together even when he's had the roughest of IRL situations going on. Without putting his business out there, I'll just say that I can relate to it, and commend him for making it this far with the same drive and dedication he came into this community with. Most others would give up, but he continues to push through. His squad is one of the shining examples of what it looks like to be successful, and he's still as humble as the day he came into KSI. He always strives to be better, and those around him want to be apart of what he preaches and puts out into the world, myself included.

I am willing to drop my vote for this outstanding member. @KSI Dilfis a man who worked his way up quickly through hard work. He was a main factor as a leading captain in the Doom squad split and then was promoted to become Calamity's first general. He is a true leader that is always striving to become better. He was a part of the information team before becoming general and help me create the Advanced Training workshop. He has a never give up and always aspire kind of attitude. This is shown how he leads his squad everyday. His squad's activity is amazing and he is always doing something KSI related. He is also in the LC where he does a fantastic job of contributing to discussion. The first time I met Sinon was when is name was Dilfisonfyre. The night he joined KSI he changed his gamertag. I joined a party with him and is IRL friends that he had known for years were ragging him and even said they were going to stop hanging out with him because he decided to join KSI. I gave him an out and said no one will be upset with you if you decide to leave KSI because your real life comes first. He refused and decided that he wasn't going to strive to be mediocre. He strived to be great and wanted to move up the ranks to help the community that was there for him when it seems like the rest of the world turned their back on him. He is involved in a lot with the community and is always doing his best to become better. He is an amazing general, member, and friend. For these reasons I believe KSI Sinon is deserving of OS1.